The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 26th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 26TH JULY.

DEAD TO SIN, ALIVE TO GOD

Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:11).

The verse above reveals a profound present hour truth about the new creation: he’s dead to sin and alive to God! This is the perspective you should have of the Christian life; you’re to reckon (count) yourself to be dead to sin and alive to God. To be “alive to God” means to be awakened to His reality and realm of life, to be in conscious fellowship with Him.

Ephesians 2:1 AMPC says, “AND YOU [He made alive], when you were dead (slain) by [your] trespasses and sins.” When Jesus died, you died in Him; when He was raised back to life, you came alive with Him. Colossians 2:13-14 (ESV) says, “And you, who were dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses, by canceling the record of debt that stood against us with its legal demands. This he set aside, nailing it to the cross.”

This is simply amazing! Before you were made alive with Christ, your sins and the ordinances that were against you were nailed to the Cross. In other words, both your sins and what caused them to be sin in the first place were all nailed to the Cross.

1 Corinthians 15:56 lets us know that the strength of sin is the Law; however, the very thing that gave life to sin, which is the Law, has been abolished by Jesus (Ephesians 2:15). He gave you victory over sin, death, and the grave. See yourself in this light.

The Word of God is Light, and it’s also a mirror that shows who you really are. 2 Corinthians 3:18 says, “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” Now, the Word says you’re dead to sin and alive to God; as you contemplate that reality in the Word, you’re metamorphosed into that truth—into the same image that is revealed in the mirror.

The image in the mirror is of one who’s dead to sin but alive to God and His righteousness. Your response should be, “Blessed be God! I’m dead to sin, and alive to God. I’m alive to His realm of life.” Walk in this reality. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m alive to God, awakened to the realities of the Kingdom! He’s real to me, in me and through me! I hear and know His voice; I know His thoughts, His will, and walk in His divine destiny for me. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 6:7-11; Ephesians 2:1-6

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 1:18-32 & Psalms 35-37

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 3:1-12 & Isaiah 46

TALKINGSESSION 

Precious Father, I thank You for Your Word is full of life. I walk day after day by the light of Your Word. 

Therefore, I am not moved by the natural circumstances that exist in the world. Your Word is the light by which I operate in my job, finances, family and everything that concerns me. 

I am conscious of Your bountiful provisions for me, and I am enjoying them, because I see by the greater light of Your Word. I thank You for the month of July, it's my month of productivity.

Thank You for showing me the way to a fruitful and productive life. As I respond to Your Word in agreement, my life is lifted above the crippling principles of this world, and I am catapulted from victory to victory. Hallelujah.

I thank You for the power of the Gospel, by which You’ve set me on an exciting journey of victory and success from glory to glory.

I live above sin, sickness, disease, lack, poverty, the economy and economics of this world, because I live in Your Word, functioning with divine wisdom always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 26TH JULY 2020

THEME: DEAL WITH THAT WEAKNESS

MEMORISE:

And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. Matthew 5:29

READ: Matthew 5:28-30

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

When hunters want to catch eagle, they tie a big hen in a place where the eagle can easily spot it. When the eagle is flying and it sees the hen, it rejoices, then it flies down to pick the hen. Unknown to the eagle, the hen is tied down. When the eagle carries the hen and attempts to fly with it, it pulls hard, triggering a heavy basket that falls over, trapping it there until the hunter comes. The hen is the eagle’s weakness; it cannot resist going for it, so the hunter use that against it. This is the same way the devil traps Christians who fail to deal with their weakness. This is why you need to discover and deal with your weakness fast before it destroys you.

Dealing with a weakness takes conscious painstaking effort. If your weakness for example is money, you need to consciously resist any temptation to steal. After you have resisted a few temptations to steal and it looks like you have gotten over that weakness, don’t be deceived to relax; stay alert. Moses had one weakness and that was anger. He seemed to have dealt with this weakness as the Bible recorded that he was the meekest man on earth.

“Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.”  Numbers 12:3

When the Bible says someone is meek, the fellow is really meek. However, he relaxed and that same weakness that seemed to have been dealt with was what put him in trouble (Numbers 20:8-12). Just like hunters, the devil is very patient. Once he knows a person’s weakness, he will wait until the fellow relaxes, then strike. David’s weakness was women and that brought a curse upon his lineage such that up until today, the sword has not departed from Israel, the nation is always involved in one war or the other (2 Samuel 12:10). Not dealing with your weakness can bring generational consequences. Stay alert; deal with that weakness and never take the devil’s bait.

ACTION POINT:

Identify, resolve and deal with your weaknesses. 

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 44-48.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 2: ALL TO JESUS I SURRENDER.

1. All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.

o Refrain:
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
All to Thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.

2. All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow;
Worldly pleasures all forsaken,
Take me, Jesus, take me now.

3. All to Jesus I surrender,
Make me, Savior, wholly Thine;
Let me feel the Holy Spirit,
Truly know that Thou art mine.

4. All to Jesus I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.

5. All to Jesus I surrender,
Now I feel the sacred flame;
Oh, the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory, to His Name!
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Sunday, 26th July 2020

TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING PRAISE

Praise is the celebration of the Governor General of the universe. He is the Lord General of the universe. He deserves your praise.
SCRIPTURE: For God is the King of all the earth: 

sing ye praises with understanding. Psalms 47:7
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Praise is the celebration of the Sovereignty and Almightiness of God.

In life, every undertaking becomes outstanding with understanding. Anything that must be outstandingly impactful must be done with understanding. It is not what we do that determines the results we see but the understanding with which we do them.

Same applies to praise. Many people usually misunderstand what praise is all about. Let it be clear that praise is not just an entertainment segment of church; it is not used to fill gap in the order of church service.

What then is praise?
Praise is the celebration of the Sovereignty and Almightiness of God.

Praise is the celebration of the “in-chargeness” of God. God is the King of all the earth, and for that purpose, we sing and celebrate Him (Psalms 47:7).

1 Chronicles 16:29 says, Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come before him: worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness. God deserves the glory. He owns the glory, so, give it to Him. Praise is the celebration of the Governor General of the universe. He is the Lord General of the universe. He deserves your praise.

Now, what is the power of praise?
The celebration of God, which is praise, attracts the manifestation of God.

In 2 Chronicles 5:13-14 during the dedication of the temple of Solomon, as the priest celebrated God, He manifested Himself. You know that people are attracted to where they are celebrated and allergic to where they are tolerated. Wherever they hate you, you leave there. 

Those who talk good of you, you tend to spend more time with them. Naturally, you are friendly with those who appreciate and value your person and those who see the good in your life. 

But you leave those who see nothing good in your life but mistakes and errors. God made us in His Image. When you celebrate God, He is attracted to you. To celebrate Him is to attract Him, and to attract Him is to attract all He carries. This is the power of praise.

Remember this: Praise is the celebration of the Sovereignty and Almightiness of God.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to praise the Almightiness of God always.
2. Maintain a lifestyle of praise to God through upright living.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to praise You at all times. I receive Your help to give You praise with my life and character Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING PRAISE (PART 1).
DAILY READING: Isaiah 34-36

QUOTE: As a worshipper, you cannot go unnoticed by heaven neither can you remain unrecognised or insignificant because God seeks true worshippers. Culled from “ALABASTER BOX” by Dr Becky Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Jews and Christians have a higher education than any other religious group in the world. On average, the number of years of formal education for Jews and Christians is 13.4 and 9.3 years respectively.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Proceed with the garment of praise and experience the goodness of God this day in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SUNDAY 26TH JULY, 2020

TOPIC: THE ONE-SIZE GRACE! USEFUL IN ANY BATTLE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (2 CORINTHIANS 9:1-10)

The Holy Spirit is reminding someone through today’s devotional again: No matter the gravity and intensity of your life’s battles, no matter the depth of your struggles, grace will bring you out. 

No matter the waves, the billows and the raging of the sea, caused by the noise of the waterspouts (storms/tornados), deep will call unto deep.

Wow! Thank You Jesus! DEEP CALLETH UNTO DEEP! Ah! DEEP BATTLES ATTRACT DEEP GRACE! Yes! The deeper the battle, the deeper the grace of God that is released! Hear Matthew Henry: 

“Extraordinary afflictions are not always the punishment of extraordinary sins, but sometimes the trials of extraordinary grace. Sanctified afflictions are spiritual promotions.”

Yes! Allowed WATERSPOUTS (storms) are your future WINNING SPOTS (celebrations)! God’s silence is sometimes His answers. “If we only take as answers those that are visible to our senses, we are in a very elementary condition of grace” (Oswald Chambers).

So you may not UNDERSTAND ALL YOUR ALLOWED BATTLES but you will understand you sweet dance of grace! “Grace is but Glory begun, and Glory is but Grace perfected” (Jonathan Edwards).

Then also see 2Corinthians 9:8 – “And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.” Note: “ALL GRACE (underlisted).” That Means There Is Grace For All Sizes/Types Of Battles!

Oh! I Call It, “The One-Size-Fits-All” Grace. That Means There Is No Battle Too Big Or Too Small For Grace And Grace Is Never Too Late! 2 Corinthians 12:9 says: “And He said unto me, ‘My grace is sufficient for thee: for My strength is made perfect in weakness…” Weakness means pain, errors, mistakes, delays, etc.

So, His glory is made greater in your groaning! This is why you must wipe your tears and laugh by force daily! Shout, “YES LORD!” And never forget: THE DEEPER THE TEST, THE GREATER THE TESTIMONY BECAUSE HIS GRACE FITS INTO ALL BATTLES! So hold on, look up and hold out! Pray now!

SEND THAT SEED AND TESTIMONY NOW! GLORIFY GOD!

If you have a testimony from using this ODM, seed sowing, laying of hands, prayers, mantles or touching of suits, etc, kindly send your elevation testimonies to E-MAIL: orderodm@gmail.com; WHATSAPP to: +234-903-264-8292

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Christian Seek Not Yet Repose…

1. In your own words, thank the Lord for today’s word and pray as led.
2. Pray and ask God for the impartation of the Spirit of Grace into your spirit today.
3. O Spirit of Grace; move upon my battles and dry up its roots now in Jesus name.
4. I decree: No satanic WATERSPOUT shall sink me! Lord, PROMOTE ME by every battle, mistake or attack on my life and ministry!
5. The more the battles, the more the GRACE. No battle shall consume me this year in Jesus name.
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (Eccl: 7-9)
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, July 26, 2020

TOPIC: WHEN YOU FEEL ABANDONED (1)
Read Exodus 2:11-22

MEMORISE: Then Moses was content to live with the man, and he gave Zipporah his daughter to Moses. And she bore him a son. He called his name Gershom, for he said, "I have been in a stranger in a foreign land" (Exodus 2:21-22)

EXPOSITION

Sometime, our awareness of God is so weak that we conclude that He is distant and far removed from us! When that happens, we must remember that feeling is not a fact. So, how should you deal with your feelings in such situation?

Moses had grown up. He was now 40 years old (Acts 7:23), having killed an Egyptian, he ran away to the land of Midian; a dry and desolate place that formed a stark contrast to Moses' former home in the royal court.

There, he became a stranger in a foreign land, separated from his known home and family. The priest of Midian, whose name is 'Reuel', meaning a "friend of God," also called 'Jethro' (Exod. 3:1), meaning, "his excellency", gave Moses one of his daughters who bore him a son with a name that reminded him of his personal situation 'a stranger in a foreign land.' Nevertheless, he trusted God for his future. ...He persevered because he saw him who is invisible (Heb. 11:27).

So, remember this when you feel abandoned by God: You Are Not Alone! In spite of the dark past and his seemingly bleak future, Moses didn't give up, and you mustn't, too! When it looks like everything and everyone is against us, and you feel like running away from people, and staying alone in the desert, there is a Reuel, a friend of God, waiting to receive and comfort you. You are not alone; God will connect you to your Reuel.

Self-examination is necessary (2 Cor. 13:5) and sensitivity to what God is saying through any of His ways (Psa. 51:5-15). Once the Holy Spirit agrees with your spirit that you are His and are doing His will, there is not condemnation; ride on, you are not alone. Learn from others.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Thank the Lord for those faithful friends that God directed to you in your moments of weakness and hopelessness.
2. Pray that as the Lord lives, you will still see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
3. Lord, help all believers to live lives of faith in You not living by feelings.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Job 12 - 13; James 5

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE

Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM