The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 25th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 25TH JULY.

KEEPING YOURSELF IN HEALTH

My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh (Proverbs 4:20-22).

The Word of God is medicine; it has curative powers. If you’d meditate on the Word, it’ll destroy every, and any form of disease and infirmity in your body. The Bible says, “He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions” (Psalm 107:20).

God’s Word is the solution to every challenge. Its potency and efficacy are undeniable. As you meditate on the Word, a metamorphosis takes place in your life. If you’re facing challenges in your health, don’t despair. Get a hold of God’s Word and there’ll be a change.

The Word of God does much more for your spirit than physical food does for your body. Stay in the Word, and you’ll always be healthy and sound. Meditating on the Word will cure the blood condition, get rid of the HIV and any infectious virus; it’ll heal your bones, heart and skin and produce life in you! It’ll cure that nerotic wound that has defied treatment. 

Speak the Word to that infirmity; talk to the cancer; talk to the diabetes. Command that they be healed, and it shall be so. Keep yourself in health with the Word.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for your Word is medicine and life to my body. I’m born of the incorruptible seed of your Word; therefore, my life is sustained by your Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Psalm 107:17-20; Matthew 8:16; Psalm 34:12-13

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 1:1-17 & Psalms 32-34

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 2:11-22 & Isaiah 45

#TALKINGSESSION 

Precious Father, I thank You for Your Word is full of life. I walk day after day by the light of Your Word. 

Therefore, I am not moved by the natural circumstances that exist in the world. Your Word is the light by which I operate in my job, finances, family and everything that concerns me.

I am conscious of Your bountiful provisions for me, and I am enjoying them, because I see by the greater light of Your Word. 

I thank You for the month of July, it's my month of productivity. Thank You for showing me the way to a fruitful and productive life. 

As I respond to Your Word in agreement, my life is lifted above the crippling principles of this world, and I am catapulted from victory to victory. 

Hallelujah. I thank You for the power of the Gospel, by which You’ve set me on an exciting journey of victory and success from glory to glory.

I live above sin, sickness, disease, lack, poverty, the economy and economics of this world, because I live in Your Word, functioning with divine wisdom always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY, 25TH JULY, 2020.

TOPIC: DANGERS OF BACKSLIDING 2

MEMORISE
“And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.” - (Luke 9:62)

READ: Luke 9:59-62 (KJV)

59. And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.

60. Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead; but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.

61. And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house.

62. And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

Backsliding is horrible. In (2 Peter 2:20-22), the Bible says it is better not to have tasted salvation than to have been saved once and then backslide. Hebrews 6:4-6 says:

“For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.”

This passage describes backsliding as though the backslider were actually crucifying Jesus Christ again. In Acts 1:15-20, the Bible tells us of the sorrows and torment of Judas Iscariot. Luke 15:11-17 tells us of the depression of the prodigal son. In Psalms 51:1-19, after David had lost the joy of his salvation, he cried to God for it to be restored to him. 

The devil knows what it is to be close to the Almighty God and then to be far from Him. He is aware of the sorrows of backsliding and losing contact with God; that is why his greatest desire is to lure you back to sin, but you will overcome him in the mighty name of Jesus. 

1 Peter 5:8 says:
“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:”

Just as God is looking for people to set aflame for His kingdom, Satan is looking for people to devour (John 10:10). The fact that he is seeking, however shows that he cannot devour everybody. He shows you all the glitters of the world and uses them as bait. Don’t ever let these things entice you. The moment you get to the stage where the pleasures of this world do not matter to you anymore, he knows he has lost you. I pray for you just as Jesus prayed for Peter: the devil will not get you in the mighty name of Jesus.

KEY POINT
Backsliding is like crucifying Jesus afresh and putting Him to open shame. Don't do it.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Isaiah 40 - 43

HYMN 8 - HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS

1. Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow'r?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

CHORUS:
Are you washed in the blood
In the soul cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless?
Are they white as snow?

2. Are you walking daily by the Saviour's side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?

3. When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white?
Pure and white in the blood of the Lamb?
Will your soul be ready for the mansions bright,

4. Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There's a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
Oh be washed in the blood of the Lamb.
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Saturday, 25th July 2020

TOPIC: THE TOP IS YOUR PLACE

SCRIPTURE: Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Matthew 5:14.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: It is an abomination to associate with the Most High and dwell in the low places of the earth.

It is very important to know that as children of God, our calling is a calling unto excellence; every child of God has a calling unto distinction. As a child of God, God has destined you to be a city set on a hill that cannot be hid (Matthew 5:14).

Please understand that association with the Most High delivers a person from existence in the low places of the earth. Company with the Most High delivers people from existence at the low places of the earth. 

Connection with the Most High equals deliverance from low life. It is an abomination to associate with the Most High and dwell in the low places of the earth. Our destiny is in the high places of the earth. It is an abomination of covenant to be connected to the Most High and struggle with existence in the low places of the earth. 

In the Book of Deuteronomy 32:13, concerning the children of Israel, the Bible says, He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and he made him to suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock.

Please take note of this: God is not trying to make us crawl on the low places of the earth. The agenda of God for your life is a ride, not on the low places of the earth but on the high places of the earth.

Beloved, you are about to take a ride unto your high places in life. I decree that whatever has incapacitated your life and kept you in the low places of the earth is broken today. I decree your drastic, dramatic and dimensional shift to the next level, in Jesus Name.

Remember this: It is an abomination to associate with the Most High and dwell in the low places of the earth.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Reject every low place existence in life.
2. Believe God’s promises for your life.
3. Associate properly with God at the place of prayer and take your place at the top.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for your promises for my life. Thank You for setting me at the top. I take my place at the top from today, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEFINING EXCELLENCE OR DISTINCTION (PART 1).

QUOTE: To rise, you must be wise. To rise from any level to higher levels in life or any field of human endeavour, you must be wise. Culled from
“BE WISE AND RISE” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Isaiah 31-33
AMAZING FACT: With nearly 225 million Christians or about 70% of the population, the United States remains the nation with the most Christians. They are followed by Brazil and Mexico in South America, Nigeria, Russia, Philippines, Congo, Ethiopia, Italy and Germany.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: As you serve God passionately, go ahead and take your place at the top in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DIALY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SATURDAY 25TH JULY, 2020

TOPIC: A LAST-MINUTE MIRACLE IS ON THE WAY! HOLD ON!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: LUKE 23:33-43; ACTS 12:6

Today’s 1st scripture shows that the thief on the cross had a LAST-MINUTE INCREDIBLE entry into heaven (paradise)! 

Then today’s 2nd devotional scripture, Vs. 6 says, “And when Herod would have brought him forth, the same night Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains: and the keepers before the door kept the prison.” Note: 

THE SAME NIGHT PETER WAS TO HAVE BEEN KILLED WAS THE NIGHT HE WAS DELIVERED! God waited till the LAST MINUTE! 

Someone involved in this fasting programme will see a LAST-MINUTE MIRACLE! It is NEVER too late with your God! No matter how the year has been, REST ON GOD! Refuse worry, self-pity or anxiety! Peter was SLEEPING BETWEEN TWO SOLDIERS! Was that a joke? Sleeping a day to execution? Yes! He was sleeping!

He was not crying or worried! He was not trying to explain to the soldiers how innocent he was or how he was a man of God suffering persecution! He was not looking for sympathy from men! 

He was TRUSTING in the LORD who was able to do, unto, re-do, extra-do and over do! Many of us would have lost sleep under such circumstances! Many people would have cried all night and worried all day! 

But not Peter! Oh! They that wait upon the LORD shall never end up in shame! You serve a God that sometimes waits till the last minutes in order to show you that He dwells in eternity and He also waits till the last minute when SOMETHINE INCREDIBLE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN! He waited till DAY BEFORE PETER’S EXECUTION! Can you imagine that? Ah! Catch this: You will still testify this year!

You may have waited from January till now or you may have been waiting for a miracle since you were born! The LORD is using me to declare to you that He will do the Incredible, the unimaginable and He will do what will make the world to ask: “CAN THIS BE TRUE?” Yes, the miracle of “CAN THIS BE TRUE?” is locating you during this fast and this year! Sow a seed as led into any of the accounts below:

(1)…GTB: 0536832754. ACCOUNT NAME: MANNA OUR.
(2)…GTB: 0589905777.
ACC Name: OUR DAILY MANNA
*ACCOUNT FOR ALL COUNTRIES:*
(3)…ACCESS BANK: 1397233185.
ACC NAME: Mountain Manna ODM.
And WhatsApp or SMS +2347040382800, E-mail to: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com. You will receive a “PRAYER PSALM FOR THE INCREDIBLE” which you will pray for 7 days). Pray now!You will receive a “PRAYER PSALM FOR THE INCREDIBLE” which you will pray for 7 days. All plans have been made for proper social distancing at the LAGOS Mountain. “JEHOVAH, the DRY BONE BULLDOZER” will disgrace that IMPOSSIBLE case in your life with an INCREDIBLE TESTIMON in Jesus name. Pray seriously now!

Today is last-day anointing service of the WORLDWIDE 14-day fast! Theme: “OH, INCREDIBLE GOD; DRY BONES MUST LIVE AGAIN.” (Sow a “THOU ART MAD" or “TOO INCREDIBLE TO BE BELIEVED” SEED as led into:
(1)…GTB: 0536832754. ACCOUNT NAME: MANNA OUR.
*ACCOUNT FOR ALL COUNTRIES:*
(2)…ACCESS BANK: 1397233185.
ACC NAME: Mountain Manna ODM.
(3)…GTB: 0589905777.
ACC Name: OUR DAILY MANNA

And WhatsApp or SMS +2347040382800, E-mail to: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com. You will receive a “PRAYER PSALM FOR THE INCREDIBLE” which you will pray for 7 days). Pray now!
Venue: 8-10, Omotayo Banwo Street, Transformer Bus-Stop, Ogudu Orioke, Lagos. Time: 8am. You can also connect via FACEBOOK: 

ourdailymannaonline. YOUTUBE: Manna TV international. INSTAGRAM LIVE: ourdailymanna_b
ishopchris. Those present physically will receive a cut piece of my mantle!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Lord, give me a last-minute testimony! I SHALL NOT QUIT in Jesus name.
3. Follow the prayer plan above. Lord, do the UNBELIEVABLE, the INCREDIBLE, the miracle of “CAN THIS BE TRUE?” in my life!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ECCLESIASTES 4-6
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, July 25, 2020.

TOPIC: GOD WORKS IN ALL THINGS (2)

Read Romans 8:28-32

28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30 Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.

31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?

MEMORISE:

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11)

EXPOSITION

A wise Bible teacher once said, "God allows everything into our lives for one or two purposes - either to bring us into a relationship with Himself, or, if we already know him, to make us more like His son." This is very true.

Joni Erickson Tada, an inspirational speaker, author, and singer, is a quadriplegic (one affected with partial or complete paralysis of both the arms and legs, especially because of spinal cord injury or disease in the region of the neck) who had been confined to a wheelchair for more than 40 years. 

When people asked her why God allows suffering, she often said, "God allows what He hates to accomplish what He loves." And what does God love? For people to enter into relationship with Him and become more like Him. Joni's life and ministry are stunning testimony of how God can use a tragedy, like a paralysing driving accident to impact the lives of millions, positively.

Adrian Rogers, in the Billy Graham training seminar, "Rising Above Your Circumstances," said, "This is not conjecture, this is not happenstance, this is not perhaps, this is not maybe; this is ironclad certainty. 'We know that all things work together for good.'" Those who are called are those the Holy Spirit convinces and enables to receive Christ. Such people have a new perspective, a new mind-set about life. 

They trust in God, not in life's treasures, they look for their security in heaven, not on earth. They learn to accept, not resent, pain and persecution because God is with them. They never doubt the fact that God has the best at heart for them, now and in the future (Jer. 29:11).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Almighty God, grant me the grace to rise above my circumstances in life, in Jesus' name.
2. Father, give all your children the grace to enter into relationship with You and become more like Jesus, in Jesus' name.
3. Heavenly Father, grant all Christians the grace to have new perspective and new mind-set about life, in Jesus' name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:

Job 9 - 11; James 3 - 4
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!
*RESTORATION TODAY*

*SATURDAY, JULY 25, 2020*

*TOPIC: LOVE AND INTIMACY*

"Can two walk together, except they be agreed?” Amos 3:3

*MESSAGE* 
We cannot fathom the love of God if we don't consider how He sent His only begotten Son to save us from our sin and to give us eternal life. The salvation which Jesus offers is not just to deliver us from earthly afflictions but also to give us an eternal purpose. As believers, we ought to know that we are walking in the finished work of Christ. This is why He said we should be of good cheer for He has overcome the world.

God also wants us to reciprocate this love not by fixating on what we want to receive from Him but by seeking deeper intimacy with Him. Our text for today asks, “can two walk together except they be agreed?” Of course not. Abel and Cain were brothers from the same mother, yet one slew the other. this is possible because, though they were together, there was no agreement between them. 

How about you? Is your current affliction causing you to lose hope? Are you still enjoying spending time with God (as an individual and/or as a family)? Don't be deceived; if you fail to walk with Jesus, you are denying His existence and He will also be ashamed to call you into the joy of His Father.

The bible says “And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.” (Genesis 4:1). This kind of ‘knowing’ speaks of an intercourse between two people which leads to fruitfulness. It mirrors how our relationship with God ought to be—an intercourse which should yield the fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22).

Finally brethren, don’t live for today; live in the light of eternity in the presence of God. May God help you.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️ As you walk with God, you need the Word of God to guide you.

*SCRIPTURES* 
John 15:16; Psalm 119:105

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. God please continue to be my guiding light;

2. God please give me the spirit of continuity in You;

3. God please help me to love You more in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
Judg. 21, Isa. 41:21-42:1-21, 1 Cor. 16.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM