The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 24th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 24TH JULY.

LOVE LIKE HE DID

And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise (Luke 10:37).

The words in our opening verse are a part of the Lord’s dialogue with a certain lawyer who asked Him in Luke 10:25, “…Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?”

In His response, Jesus told the parable of the Good Samaritan: a traveller had been stripped of his clothing, beaten and left half-dead by the roadside. First, a priest, and then a Pharisee, came by, but both avoided the man. Finally, a Samaritan helped the injured man.

Then as read in our theme verse, Jesus said to the inquisitive lawyer, “...Go, and do thou likewise” (Luke 10:37); in other words, do what the Samaritan did. How does this apply to you today? Ephesians 5:1 tells us to be emulators of God in love.

Everything about God and His eternal Kingdom centres on His love. He wants everyone in the world to know how much He loves them. The Bible says, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” (John 3:16). 

His love is the basis for everything and He gave us the honour to demonstrate that love and preach it everywhere, because it’s been shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit (Romans 5:5).

Commit yourself to helping others know Christ and experience His love. Let your life portray Him at all times. That’s what the Samaritan did; he epitomised the love of God, and we’re to do likewise.

PRAYER

Precious Father, I thank you for the message of salvation through which I’ve been made your righteousness in Christ Jesus. And now, I’m honoured with the responsibility of propagating this Gospel of your love to my world. I’m constantly compelled from within to tell of your love and manifest your grace for your glory and praise, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 5:1-2; John 13:34-35

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 28:17-31 & Psalms 30-31

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 2:1-10 & Isaiah 44

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the Lord is the strength of my life! There’s no room for weakness in me. 

The Lord has set me on high; Glory and honor are in his presence; strength and gladness are in His dwelling! 

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for God is my shield and eternal protection. With His Word, my future is certain. 

God’s Word is a light unto my path and a lamp to my feet. My steps in life are directed and ordered by God, through the Word and the Spirit. 

I am positioned in the right place and at the right time for God’s purpose. Hallelujah! I am exalted by the Spirit of God!

I’ve been made an eternal excellency, a joy to many generations. I am a savior from Zion; I am filled with divine energy to make a difference in my world. 

I am a delightsome land; God has made my life pleasant, and I am producing fruits of righteousness. 

Everywhere I go, I produce durable fruits; fruits of righteousness because I am the fruit-bearing part of God’s vine. Hallelujah! 

My life is an absolute manifestation of the glory of God! As Christ reigns as King over all the earth, I reign with Him, in establishing His Kingdom in the earth, and in the hearts of men. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY, 24TH JULY, 2020.

TOPIC: DANGERS OF BACKSLIDING 1

MEMORISE
“And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.” - (Luke 9:62)

READ: 2 Peter 2:20-22 (KJV)

20. For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

21. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

22. But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

Our God is a builder - He builds lives, and He has a plan for every single person here on earth. Jeremiah 29:11 says:
“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”

The moment someone surrenders his life to Christ, He begins to build that fellow into something great. However, every time the fellow backslides, the building will be affected. I also like to use the analogy of a sculptor for this. A sculptor may decide to carve a lion out of a piece of wood but find it uncooperative, breaking easily, and thus decide to carve a cat from what is left of it. If at some point while sculpting, the piece of wood breaks again, the sculptor may then decide to make a rat with what is left of the wood. If the wood breaks yet again such that it cannot be salvaged, the sculptor could turn it to firewood.

Every time you backslide, you frustrate the ultimate plan of God for your life.

Each time a person falls out of the faith, they are just like that piece of wood that keeps breaking. When they get back on their feet, God may decide to continue with what is left, but believe me, except by divine mercy, they cannot be what He originally planned for them. God’s original plan for Samson was that he would deliver Israel out of the hands of the Philistines and then be their leader, but he didn't fulfill destiny. Gehazi could have become a greater prophet than Elisha, but he ended up with leprosy. Backsliding can cost you your destiny; beware.

The main danger of backsliding is being thrown into hell fire. Some people get the chance to stand again after backsliding, but not everyone does. Judas Iscariot had been falling and rising while he was Jesus treasurer (John 12:6), but one day he fell and never had a chance to rise again. It is a disaster for anyone who has had an encounter with Christ to still end up in hell.

PRAYER POINT
Father, let me never do anything that can make me fall short of Your glory in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Isaiah 37 - 39

HYMN 5 - DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS

1. Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.

CHORUS:
O deeper yet I pray,
And higher ev'ry day,
And wiser, blessed, Lord,
In Thy precious, holy word.

2. Deeper, deeper! blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus
And His perfect will.

3. Deeper, deeper! tho' it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

4. Deeper, higher ev'ry day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu'ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

FRIDAY, JULY 24, 2020.

*TOPIC: "FORGET NOT ALL HIS BENEFITS"*

"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits” Psalm 103:2

*MESSAGE* 
God loves to bless us. But when we are overwhelmed with a difficult situation like a challenging relationship or health problem, it can be easy to overlook His blessings. Sometimes the problems seem to make us forget God’s goodness and all the good things we’ve been given. We can even become ungrateful, always wanting the next thing and not thanking God for the blessings He has already given us. 

In Psalm 103, the psalmist shows us how to overcome an ungrateful attitude by cultivating a spirit of thanksgiving. He reminds us that ‘thinking’ and ‘thanking’ go hand-in-hand. The Yorubas do say that someone who can think deeply will be a grateful person. That is very true. When we remember what God has done for us, we can’t help but worship Him. 

*The Psalmist encourages us to do three things:* 

*FIRST:* Think about what God has given us—His forgiveness, healing, protection, redemption, love, and compassion (see Psalm 103:1-5). 

*SECOND:* Think about what God has not given us—the punishment which our sins deserve (see verses 8-12). 

*THIRD:* Think about what God is going to give us. And even when we don’t think we’ve got anything to be thankful for, we can still praise Him for who He is. (see Psalm 136:1).

Thankfulness is a choice. Even when we’ve got a whole load of problems to deal with, we can’t forget the blessings and good things that God gives us and promises us in the future.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️ Cultivate the habit of starting the day by thanking God for one thing. Try and think of a different thing each day.

*SCRIPTURES* 
1 Thessalonians 5:18; Psalm 136:1; Psalm 103:1-22

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. Lord, thank You for what You have given me;

2. Father, thank You for what You have not given me;

3. Lord, thank You for what You are going to give me.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
Judg. 20, Isa. 41:1-20, 1 Cor. 15:35-58
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Friday, 24th July 2020

TOPIC: PROFITS OF DEDICATION

Your level of commitment determines your level of anointing and lifting. The reason why we are not all anointed at the same level is that our commitment is not at the same level.

SCRIPTURE: I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: Psalms 89:20
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your level of commitment determines your level of anointing and lifting.

In our previous studies, we saw various reasons why we should be dedicated to God. We saw, amongst others, that we were created by God and for God and that we cannot survive without Him. We also looked at the implications of dedication.

Today, we shall be looking at the profits of dedication. God has not called us to serve Him in vain (Isaiah 45:19). Dedication to God is accompanied with benefits.

Now, what are the profits of dedication? I give you just two:

1. Dedication brings both the unction and elevation to life.
Your level of commitment determines your level of anointing and lifting. The reason why we are not all anointed at the same level is that our commitment is not at the same level.

The reason why we are not all lifted to the same level in life is that we don’t have a uniform level of commitment to God. God is a Rewarder of the diligent. God found a servant in David and anointed him with his Holy Oil (Psalm 89:20). Your commitment will guarantee your anointing and lifting.

2. Dedication to God brings distinction in life.
A dedicated person stands out in life. Dedicated people are in a class of their own. When God anointed David in 1st Samuel 16:13, God set him apart. David the dedicated, who was a man after God’s heart, was set apart by God in the presence of his brothers. 

He was in a class of his own. He was set ahead of his brethren, ahead of his age mates, ahead of those who once mocked him, and ahead of those who thought he was wasting his time following God. And David was not alone in this: people also thought that some of us were wasting our time when we decided to follow and serve God. We wasted our youth on God instead of wasting it on disco parties. And because of that, God set us apart for Himself.

Beloved, your dedication to God sets you apart. My counsel is, don’t hold yourself or anything you have back from serving God. Go all the way with God. It is not a waste to be dedicated to God. I prophesy fresh grace for dedication to God on your life in this season, in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: Your level of commitment determines your level of anointing and lifting.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make dedication to God your sole priority in life.
2. Be persistent in dedication to God.

PRAYER: O LORD, help me to make dedication to You a priority of life. Help me to be persistent in dedication to You, LORD, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEDICATION TO GOD (PART 1)

QUOTE:Living in His service is living to serve Him; it is a secret of preservation. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Isaiah 28-30.

AMAZING FACT: China is not only the largest producer of textiles and manufactured goods in the world; the country is also the largest producer of Bibles.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: As you donate yourself to the dedicated service of God, distinction in life is your portion in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: FRIDAY 24TH JULY, 2020

TOPIC: THEY TOLD HER: THOU ART MAD! – Part 2

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ISAIAH 40:21-31; ACTS 12:14-15

Yesterday’s devotional ended with the damsel called RHODA announcing the good news of Peter’s deliverance to the PRAYER WARRIORS (Acts 12:14-15). 

But they told Rhoda (paraphrased by me): “THOU ART MAD. Don’t you know the kind of prison that talkative and impulsive fellow (Peter) was locked in? 

Don’t you know that he is guided by 16 soldiers (four quaternions)? Shut up, girl! Don’t play games with us! We are just praying to fulfil all righteousness, but we know that PETERCANNOT BE DELIVERED! 

We are sure you are seeing his angel, because he is on his way to heaven.” Ha! Ha! Ha! I prophesy as I am shown right now: Before February 28th, 2021, the INCREDIBLE testimony of “THOU ART MAD” shall locate you.

I see 12,089 ODM users in this category! Get ready! The LORD will do INCREDIBLE things in this fasting programme and beyond, that will make people to say: “IT IS A LIE! THOU ART MAD!” Yes! Hear William Frederick Halsey, Jr.: “There are no great people in this world, only great challenges which ordinary people rise to meet.” No matter the challenges of 2020, always remember Isaiah 40:28

– “Hast thou not known? Hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary…?” Yea! Because your God is the ALMIGHTY and NEVER WEARY, get ready for that, “THOU ART MAD” testimony!

It will happen! Congratulations in advance in Jesus name! Amen and amen! (Sow a “THOU ART MAD” or “TOO INCREDIBLE TO BE BELIEVED” SEED as led into: GTB: 0536832754. ACCOUNT NAME: MANNA OUR.

And WhatsApp or SMS +2347040382800, E-mail to: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com. You will receive a “PRAYER PSALM FOR THE INCREDIBLE” which you will pray for 7 days). Pray now!

24 HOURS TO GO! Tomorrow is Lagos (Ogudu) anointing service. Theme: OH, INCREDIBLE GOD; DRY BONES MUST LIVE AGAIN! Venue: 8-10, Omotayo Banwo Street, Transformer Bus-Stop, Ogudu Orioke, Lagos. TODAY IS DAY 13 OF THE 14-DAY FASTING PROGRAMME. Don’t miss the Last-day Lagos ANOINTING SERVICE (July 25th). You can also connect via FACEBOOK: 

ourdailymannaonline. YOUTUBE: Manna TV international. INSTAGRAM: ourdailymanna_b
ishopchris. Those present physically will receive a piece of my mantle! Time is 8am Nigerian Time.

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship as led.

1. Pray about today’s word asit has touched you.
2. Lord, do a thing in my life and ministry that will make the world to declare: “TOO INCREDIBLE TO BE TRUE! THOU ART MAD,” in this 2nd half of 2020 and beyond.

Follow the prayer plan above. Lord, rain upon me the INCREDIBLE; the miracle of “THOU ART MAD” in Jesus name!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ECCLESIASTES 1-3
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, July 24, 2020.

GOD WORKS IN ALL THINGS (1)

Read: Romans 8:28-32

Romans 8:28-32 We are assured and know that [God being a partner in their labor] all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to [His] design and purpose.

For those whom He foreknew [of whom He was aware and loved beforehand], He also destined from the beginning [foreordaining them] to be molded into the image of His Son [and share inwardly His likeness], that He might become the firstborn among many brethren.

And those whom He thus foreordained, He also called; and those whom He called, He also justified (acquitted, made righteous, putting them into right standing with Himself). 

And those whom He justified, He also glorified [raising them to a heavenly dignity and condition or state of being].

What then shall we say to [all] this? If God is for us, who [can be] against us? [Who can be our foe, if God is on our side?]

He who did not withhold or spare [even] His own Son but gave Him up for us all, will He not also with Him freely and graciously give us all [other] things?

MEMORISE: We are assured and know that [God being a partner in their labor] all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to [His] design and purpose. (Roman 8:28)

EXPOSITION

God works in all things for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose. Even though evil is prevalent in our fallen world, God is able to turn every circumstance around for our ultimate good. Even though bad/sad/evil/
wicked things touch our lives, God will use them to ultimately bring about good, both in our lives and in the world. 

Amos 3:6 makes it clear that nothing happens anywhere without the knowledge and permission of the Creator and Sustainer of the universe. Whatever He allows is for our immediate and ultimate good. He is not a sadist who takes pleasure in the pains of his subjects. He works for our good.

There was once man named Billy who was diagnosed with a brain tumor at 35. Because Billy believed God could use even something as destructive as a brain tumor, he responded in faith and trust. 

He told his family, “Even though this is not what I planned for my life, I trust God to use it for good.” His unshakable faith and peace was so profound that church leaders asked him to shear his story at men's event. 

When Billy finished telling his story, many people, including his younger brother who thought that Billy's faith was a crutch, came to know Jesus Christ as their Saviour. Billy didn't survive his battle with cancer, but because he chose to respond in faith and trust, Billy's cancer wasn't good, but God used it for good to make him more like Christ and to draw others into a faith relationship with Himself.

What is it you are passing through now? It is that scary medical diagnosis? Is it that terrible financial situation that you didn't cause? Is it that marital crisis? What exactly is yours? Imagine when the 3 Hebrews were being thrown in the fiery furnace. 

What were they thinking? Trust in God who is able to save them, and if He didn't save them, they trusted Him that it was time by His time to take them home to eternal bliss. Your faith matters, Now!

PRAYER POINTS

1. Holy Spirit, empower me to believe that God works in all things for my good and His purpose, in Jesus name.
2. Lord Jesus, grant all Your children that are experiencing any terminal disease an unshakable faith and peace on mind, in Jesus name.
3. Almighty God, turn every circumstance in our nation around for our ultimate good and to the glory of Your name, in Jesus name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Job 7-8; James 2

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM