The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 23rd July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 23RD JULY.

SUBJECT YOUR PLANS AND DESIRES TO HIM

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service (Romans 12:1)

Oftentimes, people have desires that aren’t in sync with God’s plan. They don’t care about God’s will, as a result, they do whatever they choose, hoping somehow God would accept their actions. 

They try to force their will on Him, but it doesn’t work that way. Ask, “Why are you taking these actions?” and they’d tell you, “I prayed about it.” As far as they’re concerned, God ought to accept their actions and choices since they “prayed” about it. That’s absurd!

There’s a difference between doing something because you “prayed” about it and doing something because God said so and that’s His will for you. The latter is the best and safest place to be; fulfilling God’s purpose for your life. Never find yourself doing things for which you think you don’t need God’s approval. That a plan, an idea or desire has been in your heart all your life doesn’t mean it came from God.

There’re people who are born with demons right from birth. Some others receive demons while growing in an environment that’s littered with evil, wickedness and demonic manifestations. It’s one of the reasons some people grow up with morbid desires that stay with them for many years and finally, they act on them.

But now that you’re born again, God expects you to present your body to Him, as a living sacrifice. Also, your mind must be yielded to His Word; your heart must be regulated by the Word. This is the reason for meditation. Meditating on the Word guards your thoughts in the things of God, in the direction of His plans and purpose for your life. Don’t act on carnal desires of the mind that are inspired by the world and its systems. Stay focused on the Word.

CONFESSION

My spirit, soul and body are filled with God; I give vent only to His thoughts, ideas and desires. He’s at work in me both to will and to do of His good pleasure. My life is the expression of His will and glory. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 12:1-2; Proverbs 3:5 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 28:1-16 & Psalms 26-29

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 1:15-23 & Isaiah 43

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for You are the one at work in me both to will and do of Your good pleasure. I am excellent and full of glory; my path is as the shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day! 

I am living the life of dominion, power, and righteousness. Thank You for making me the restraining force against evil in my family, in my world, and the regions beyond! Indeed, I am the light of the world and the salt of the earth!

I stand my ground in intercession today and declare that the forces of evil in and around the nations of the world are quelled and overturned.

I walk in increased grace, wisdom, and divine provisions. Thank You for the victory I have over the devil, the world, and circumstances.

Satan has nothing to his advantage in me, because I am born of the Word, and walk in the Spirit. Fear, doubt, unbelief, sickness, infirmity, failure, and poverty are not a part of my experience of life. 

I am a partaker of the divine nature; I have the very essence and character of divinity. The indestructible, impregnable, and indomitable life of God is in me. 

I am thus programmed and positioned for the transcendent life, dispensing the realities and verities of God’s Kingdom.

I am Abraham’s seed, and therefore, an heir according to the promise! As Abraham was very rich in livestock, in silver, and gold, so have I been made exceedingly fruitful and rich in all things! 

I am plugged to a heavenly supply, living in abundance always, in Jesus' Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL..

DATE: THURSDAY 23RD JULY 2020

THEME: TAKE HEED

MEMORISE:

Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.  1 Corinthians 10:12

READ: 1 Corinthians 10:12

1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;

4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.

6 Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.

7 Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.

8 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.

9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.

10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.

11 Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

“For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.” 2 Timothy 4:10

Who was Demas? Colossians 4:14 and Philemon 1:24 tell us that Demas was a fellow laborer with Paul, just like Luke. Who wrote the Gospel of St. Luke. How could anybody be that close to Paul and end up back in the world?

I want you to get something clear: there is no one above the possibility of backsliding. The Bible says that Moses spoke to God face to face; he had seen His wrath, yet he disobeyed Him. Don’t think you are above the possibility of backsliding. This was Samson’s mistake. He had won so many battles that he started to feel invincible. So he relaxed in the lap of Delilah. Apostle Paul said that he kept his body under subjection so that he would not mis  heaven (1 Corinthians 9:27).

Backsliding does not occur at once; it is a gradual process. The devil makes this process so slow that the one backsliding may not even realize it, when a person reduces the time spent in praying and/or reading his Bible and attending to fewer Christian programmes, before long, it will be normal for the fellow to go a whole day without reading his Bible or talking to God. Once there is a separation, the devil will begin to introduce little things that don’t look like sin; if the fellow accepts those, then he would bring in the little sins and before long, he would have started doing things he once vowed never to do again. The devil may be many negative things, but he is no fool.

Check yourself: are you reducing the time you spend reading your Bible and talking to God every day? Are you beginning to have certain desires that you thought were already dead? If the answer is yes, then you urgently need another piece of iron to sharpen you; you need to be in fellowship with other Christians who can help rekindle your fire.

Take heed, the devil is on the prowl (1 Peter 5:8).

REFLECTION: 

Be sober and vigilant. The devil, your adversary is actively seeking whom to devour. Take heed.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 35-36.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 18: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE.

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Thursday, 23rd July 2020

TOPIC: THE GOD ADDICT

There is no genuine dedication without addiction. When you are addicted to God, your survival without God is impossible.

SCRIPTURE: For me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. Philippians 1:21

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: One who is addicted to God is absolutely dependent on God. When you are addicted to God, your survival without God is impossible.

Yesterday, we established that dedication implies living in defence of the cause of God in the earth. It is being jealous for God. Elijah was jealous for God and defended His cause on earth when he killed the prophets of Baal (1 Kings 18:36-40). Esther defended the cause of God’s people, the Israelites and was ready to perish, if possible, for the same purpose (Esther 4:16).

Today, we shall look at another implication of dedication: dedication to God implies addiction to God.

There is no genuine dedication without addiction. When we say someone is addicted to cocaine, it means they are dependent on cocaine. So, one who is addicted to God is absolutely dependent on God. When you are addicted to God, your survival without God is impossible. 

When people live on drugs, until they are helped, they would have terrible withdrawal symptoms. If they don’t take the drugs, their body would be shaking and vibrating. When you are addicted to God, you can’t survive without time with Him in worship, praise and prayer. 

You can’t live for a week without studying the Word of God if you are truly dedicated to God. A dedicated Christian is a God addict. He or she is incurably addicted to God.

When you are dedicated to God, there is a godly climate you are addicted to. For example, when I was in the medical school, I would pray between one to three hours every morning before going for classes at 8am. 

Then, the first session of the class was from 8:00am to 12 noon, while the second session was from 1pm to 6pm. In-between these two sessions, I would still pray and meditate on the Word for about thirty minutes. I told myself that if for any reason, I oversleep in any day or something made me not to pray as I ought to, the next day would be used to pay for it.

Addictions usually come with costs. That is why some people can sell a whole house to buy cocaine or other addictive substances. In the same way, if you are addicted to God, there is nothing you can’t give up for the pursuit of God. It was Paul who said, “For me, to live is Christ and to die is gain” (Philippians 1:21). 

A dedicated person lives on Christ just like drug addicts live on drugs. Therefore, my counsel is, live on Christ; live in the Word; live in worship; live in God’s Presence.

Remember this: One who is addicted to God is absolutely dependent on God. When you are addicted to God, your survival without God is impossible.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ask God to break every illegal addiction in your life.
2. Make up your mind to be addicted to God.
PRAYER: O LORD, I ask that You break every illegal addiction in my life. I receive the grace to be addicted to You, LORD, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEDICATION TO GOD (PART 3).

QUOTE: It doesn’t matter what you don’t have, if you have God, you have too much. And it doesn’t matter what you lack, if you lack God you lack too much. Culled from “365 WISDOM CAPSULES” by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: Isaiah 25-27

AMAZING FACT: The first authorized Bible printed in English is the Great Bible of 1539. King Henry VIII of England declared that it should be read loud during the church services in the Church of England.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: As you exist in addiction to God, you shall exist in distinction in life in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: THURSDAY 23RD JULY, 2020

TOPIC: THEY TOLD HER: THOU ART MAD! – Part 1

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1SAMUEL 2:1-10

Haruki Murakami says: “And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure whether the storm is really over. 

But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. that’s what this storm’s all about.” Yes! That’s true! When God delivers you from STORM in INCREDIBLE (UNBELIEVABLE) ways, you will wonder if it is true or not! I am sure Hannah was wondering if it was true that, “the barren (Hannah) hath born seven; and she that hath many children (Peninnah) is waxed feeble” – Vs. 5 of today’s scripture.

She was probably wondering HOW she (HANNAH) OVERTOOK HER main MOCKER! God will make you to wonder in this 2nd half of 2020! I call it, OVERTAKING the OVERTAKER by the grace of “JEHOVAH the OVERTAKER.” Also, Acts 12:14-15 says: “And when she knew Peter’s voice, she opened not the gate for gladness, but ran in, and told how Peter stood before the gate. And they said unto her, ‘Thou art mad.” But she constantly affirmed that it was even so. 

Then said they, ‘It is his angel.” Oh my goodness! Here were PRRAYER WARRIORS doubting and WARRING AGAINST their own prayers! The DAMSEL (maid) called RHODA had to constantly argue with them that it was Peter she saw at the door!

Oh! Yes! Life can be war sometimes! But no matter how 2020 has been, refuse to QUIT TRUSTING GOD now! Determine to FEED YOUR FAITH and STARVE YOUR DOUBTS to death! The testimony of “THOU ARE MAD” is locating you… (To be continued tomorrow). Sow a “THOU ART MAD” or “TOO INCREDIBLE TO BE BELIEVED” SEED as led into:
GTB: 0536832754.
ACCOUNT NAME: MANNA OUR.

And send a message or What'sAPP to: +234-7040382800, E-mail to: ourdailymannain
for@gmail.com; You will receive a “PRAYER PSALM FOR THE INCREDIBLE” which you will pray for 7 days. Pray seriously now!

TODAY IS DAY 12 OF THE 14-DAY FASTING PROGRAMME. Those present physically will receive a piece of my mantle! Time is 8am Nigerian Time.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: What A Friend We Have In Jesus…

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched.
2. Lord, do a thing in my life and ministry that will make the world to declare: “TOO INCREDIBLE TO BE TRUE! THOU ART MAD,” in this 2nd half of 2020 and beyond.
3. Follow the prayer plan above. Lord, rain upon me the INCREDIBLE; the miracle of “THOU ART MAD” in Jesus name!
4. Pray about today as led now.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PROVERBS 29-31
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, July 23, 2020

TOPIC: CLEAN UP THAT MESS

Read Romans 5:12-21
MEMORISE: For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23)

EXPOSITION

The estimated cost of cleaning up an oil producing section of a country affected by oil exploration was well over twenty billion and the job would be completed in five years. 

Clean up, especially spiritual clean up, is an exercise that is very needful, tasking and God-required. Man has been so messed up that nothing apart from the blood of Jesus could do the outright purging. 

A mess is anything, or situation that defiles, contaminates, or pollutes the original state of a thing or situation. God made man in His own glory and for His pleasure, but the Devil introduced sin to mess up man's life and man fell short of God's glory. 

He became unfit to stand in God's presence or associate with God (Genesis 3:1-15). Cleaning up the mess of sin was originally done by God, through His begotten Son, Jesus Christ. Man has no will/power to do that for himself. He was so helpless and needed a Rescuer. All that is expected from you is to make use of the blood of Jesus for your purging. 

That a man lives close to a soap making factory does not mean he would be automatically clean, unless he goes ahead to buy some of the soaps and endeavour to bath with them. Sin is a contamination of human race. 

As a polluted water is not good for consumption, so a sin-polluted life is not worthy of God. Sin makes you totally unfit for God's kingdom. Hence, the need to make use of the blood of Jesus, like the Israelites did in the land of Egypt, and clean up the mess of sin in your life. (Romans 5:9; Hebrews 12:24). 

Besides, the disciples of Jesus became pure through the words of Jesus that He told them. Continuous hearing and heeding the words of God brings wholeness and cleanness.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, deliver me from sin and all its effects.
2. Lord, I receive power and grace to stay clean to Your glory.
3. Oh Lord, assist all Your people to make proper use of Your purifying Word to achieve the God-required wholeness.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Job 4 - 6; James 1
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE

Remain blessed!
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

*THURSDAY, JULY 23, 2020.* 

*TOPIC: GOD KNOWS YOU*

"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.” Jeremiah 1:5

*MESSAGE* 
In our verse today, there are three things that God says about Jeremiah which is also true about us. Let us look at each of them.

*1) God knew you.* The word ‘knew’ means *‘to have intimate knowledge of’.* Long before your mother began to feel you moving inside her womb, God knew all about you. *(see Psalm 139:16).* God knew what you were born to be, and provided everything you would need to fulfil your purpose. 

*2) God sanctified you.* This means that God set you apart. *Psalm 4:3 says: “But know that the Lord hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the Lord will hear when I call unto him.”* God has a purpose for you, but that’s not the only reason He has set you apart. God has set you apart because He loves you and wants a personal relationship with you. He wants to be able to talk to you about all your thoughts, fears, hopes and dreams. 

*3) God ordained you.* Men may ordain, but only God can foreordain. Stop worrying about who does or doesn’t recognise your gifts. Each of us has been uniquely made by God the Creator. We have been set ordained to be our own selves and not copies of other people. What God said to Jeremiah, He is saying to you, too: *“Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak. Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord.” (Jeremiah 1:7-8).*

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️ Read Jeremiah 1:4-8 and meditate on it.

*SCRIPTURES* 
Jeremiah 1:4-8; Psalm 4:3; 139:16

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. Father, thank You for having a plan for my life;

2. Lord, help me to embrace my calling in Jesus name;

3. Lord, teach me to trust You always in Jesus name. 

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
Judg.19, Isa. 40, 1 Cor. 15:1-34

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM