The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 22nd July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 22ND JULY.

PRAYER STRENGTHENS YOU TO DO HIS WILL

And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him (Luke 22:43).

One of the many benefits of prayer is that it strengthens you against unbelief, to do God’s will. Unbelief isn’t only about not demonstrating faith for what you want from God. 

Unbelief is also a refusal to act as God said we should act. Imagine that you’re unhappy about something and you want to take a certain action, and the Spirit says, “No need; let the matter go.” Yet, you go ahead with your decision; that’s unbelief.

Think about Moses in Numbers 20; God instructed him to speak to the rock and water would come out of the rock for the children of Israel to drink. 

But being angry at the people, Moses “struck” the rock twice, instead of “speaking” to the rock. The Lord was displeased and said to Moses and Aaron, “…Because ye believed me not, to sanctify me in the eyes of the children of Israel, therefore ye shall not bring this congregation into the land which I have given them” (Numbers 20:12). 

Moses’ disobedience was a result of unbelief; God said so.
Perhaps, if he had done as God instructed, he’d have been healed of the anger and frustration with the people. 

This is part of the reasons for prayer. In the place of prayer, you’re supposed to give up the consciousness of everything else and everybody else. When you’re in prayer, you give up offences, and humbly fellowship in God’s presence. Your spirit is calm from every disturbance or distraction. At that moment, you can yield to His love and direction.

Even if you had a lot of things you wanted to tell Him, sometimes He interrupts you; He starts talking before you talk. Suddenly, all the doubt, anger and frustration will disappear, and you’re strengthened. 

This happened with Jesus as He prayed during that moment of anguish; the Bible says, “…there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him” (Luke 22:43). In the place of prayer, He received strength to do the will of the Father.

So, pray more, especially in these last days. The more frequently you pray, the more you’re pulled by the Spirit’s mind, to His ways, strategy and direction. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for your peace that garrisons my heart and mind. Thank you for the opportunity of fellowship with you in prayer and being strengthened to do your will, and live for your glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Philippians 2:13; Romans 8:26-27; Isaiah 40:31

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 27:27-44 & Psalms 23-25

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 1:1-14 & Isaiah 42

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the Lord has done great and wondrous things in my life! My heart is filled with joy; joy unspeakable and full of glory. 

My heart rejoices in His goodness, for He has filled my mouth with laughter and songs of praise. 

I am strengthened because the joy of the Lord in my spirit is my strength. Gloom, depression, and heaviness are far from me, for I carry an atmosphere of joy with me everywhere I go.

My life is garnished by the spirit of God; for I am the workmanship of God in Christ Jesus; created unto good works. 

I only do good works because I was born and fashioned unto good works! I’ve passed from death to life; sin and all its rudiments have no power over me. 

I’ve received an anointing from the Holy One and that anointing opens my understanding to all things. Daily, I am taught by the Spirit of God, and hidden things are unveiled to my spirit.

I am led and guided by the Spirit, my choices and decisions are founded on by the Word. Wisdom guides me and moves me from within to take the right steps that are consistent with God’s purpose and calling for my life. 

I will never walk in confusion or lose my way. I am set on the path of success, glory, victory, and divine destiny! I am walking in preordained pathways, for predestination is at work in me! 

The course of events in my life has been structured by God to bring Him glory, having established me to fulfil my destiny of Him! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 22ND JULY 2020.

THEME: WORLDLY TRENDS.

MEMORISE:

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2

READ: Matthew 5:14-16
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

It amazes me when I see Christians trying to copy the world. It is even when shameful when we see Church leader following worldly trends. The world is now dictating how we dress, sing and dance in the Church. It appears that a lot of people is the Church no longer follow Christ but the world. While Jesus Christ said that we are the salt of the earth, He said further that if the salt loses its savor, it becomes useless and will be trampled upon by men. I pray from the depth of my heart that we will not lose our savor in the mighty name of Jesus. we must not, in a bid to be acceptable, lose our savor. The sad thing is that the people of the world know the truth and they wish that they had the discipline to embrace the ways of God, but when they see you copying them, you make it more difficult for them to leave their lifestyle.

The problem is that we don’t understand the kind of power we carry. When it comes to fashion, our God has been wearing the same clothes from the day of creation and p till now, it is not outdated (Psalm 104:2). In music, He is the best, such that if you were to visit heaven just once and hear the angels singing, you would not want to come back. Talking about dancing and feasting, our God throws a party in heaven every time one single soul surrenders his/her life to Christ. Everything or God has is better than what the world can offer; the problem is that we are not seeking Him for inspiration. If we did, we like the Psalmist would say:

“ I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.” Psalm 119:99

Technology is good. We can use it to reach more people for Christ. However, dressing like the world does not bring more people to Christ, neither does drumming the beat of worldly songs to our own choruses, or dancing like the people of the world. While we are adopting new technologies, we must not adopt worldly culture. We must be the perfect reflection of who Christ is.

KEY POINT:

Light and darkness don’t look or act alike; be the light.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 31-34.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 30: WHEN WE WALK WITH THE LORD.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.
o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

*WEDNESDAY, JULY 22, 2020.* 

*TOPIC: YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE*

_"For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.” James 3:2_

*MESSAGE* 
When we make a mistake, we can end up feeling bad about it for too long. We overthink it, worry about it, think we’ve failed and anticipate that we’ll just fail again. Once we are in this mindset, it’s dangerous. Our self-esteem evaporates and we can label ourselves as failures. But this isn’t our identity. 

It is true that we will make mistakes. James wrote: ‘in many things we offend all.’ and Solomon said: ‘For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.’ (Ecclesiastes 7:20). We will fail. But we are not failures. It is good to recognise where we are going wrong so that we can try and avoid making the same mistakes again. But when we start living out of a place of guilt and shame, we have let God’s truth about who we are become drowned out. 

The truth is that we’re loved by God and accepted by Him. He doesn’t see all our mistakes and condemn us. Instead, He sees the mistakes, forgives us and continues to love and accept us. The Bible says: ‘There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus’ (Romans 8:1). God is not condemning us, so we need to stop condemning ourselves. We’re all a work in progress. 

In Philippians 1, Paul says: ‘Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ’ (Philippians 1:6). God is working on us, and He’ll finish what He has started. He’s not a harsh God who’s angry when we make mistakes. He’s gentle with us, so let’s be gentle with ourselves too.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️ Next time you find yourself focusing on your mistakes, remind yourself by saying to yourself: ‘I am accepted and forgiven by God’.

*SCRIPTURES* 
Ecclesiastes 7:20; Romans 8:1; Philippians 1:6

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. Father, thank You for forgiving me and accepting me in Christ Jesus;

2. I declare that every voice of condemnation is silenced in Jesus’ name;

3. Father, put the enemy to shame in my life in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
Judg.17-18, Isa. 38-39, 1 Cor. 14
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Wednesday, 22nd July 2020

TOPIC: Dedication – Being Defensive of God and His Cause

SCRIPTURE: Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, hath turned my wrath away from the children of Israel, while he was zealous for my sake among them, that I consumed not the children of Israel in my jealousy. Numbers 25:11

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When you are dedicated to God, you exist to serve the interest of God in your generation.

MESSAGE: It has been confirmed that man’s greatest potential comes out of his unity with and commitment to God (Acts 4:13). In other words, the best of man comes out in the Presence of God. 

And because the best of man comes out in the presence, we are duty-bound to be dedicated to God.

Now, having seen the necessity of dedication, the question is, what does it imply to be dedicated to God?

We have seen various implications of dedication to God in our previous studies. Today, we shall be looking at another implication of dedication to God: Dedication to God implies living or existing to defend the cause of God in your generation.

As a husband, you are dedicated to defending your wife and children whenever anybody confronts them. Also, as a wife, you are committed to your husband in defending him. In the same manner, dedication to God implies defending the cause of God in your generation. 

When you are dedicated to God, you exist to serve the interest of God in your generation. You are jealous for God. You are protective of God’s Name, God’s plans and God’s purposes and agenda in your generation. It is not in your presence that God and His agenda on earth will be ridiculed and resisted. People can do or say anything they want to say about God but not where you are.

Phinehas in our anchor scripture above portrayed a good example of jealousy for God. He was jealous for God and defended His (God’s) cause in his time. The children of Israel committed immorality and twenty-four thousand people died. 

Then an Israelite took a Midianitish woman to the tent and was committing immorality with her. And Phinehas rose from the camp, took a Javelin and thrust both the Israelite and the woman through their bellies. So, the plague was stayed from the children of Israel (Numbers 25:7-8). 

And because Phinehas was jealous for God, moved swiftly and defended God, God gave him and his generations the covenant of peace and priesthood (Numbers 25:12-13).

Beloved, this is what God can do for anyone who is jealous for Him. Make up your mind to move and act on behalf of God when others are indifferent and lukewarm to Him and His cause on the earth.
Remember This: When you are dedicated to God, you exist to serve the interest of God in your generation.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ask God for the grace to be jealous for His cause and Kingdom on earth like Phinehas.
2. Never keep quiet when God and His Kingdom are being maligned.
3. Stand against every form of conduct and association that will bring a reproach to the Name of God.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask for the grace to be jealous for Your Cause and Kingdom on the earth. Help me to defend Your Name, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEDICATION TO GOD (PART 3)

QUOTE: Compromise deflates confidence; corruption corrupts the future. Culled from “365 WISDOM CAPSULES” by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING: Isaiah 22-24

AMAZING FACT: The Bible is always the bestselling book of the year. Approximately 100 million Bibles are sold or given away each year. That would be 8 million a month, 270,000 daily, 11,000 per hour, 190 per minute and 3 Bibles per second.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace to stand as a major defender of God in your generation is released upon you right now in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DDAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: WEDNESDAY 22ND JULY, 2020

TOPIC: HE SITS UPON THE FLOODS! I SHALL ESCAPE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 59:16-21

Isaiah 59:19 is a bombshell: “So Shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun.

When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.” So when your battles seem to have no end and your seasons of peace are scarce, always remember that YOUR GOD WILL RAISE A STANDARD AND MAKE A WAY OF ESCAPE FOR YOU! Psalm 29:10 is crucial:

“The LORD sitteth upon the flood; yea, the LORD sitteth as King forever.” Your God will sit on every flood! He will show to every battle around you that HE IS KING FOREOVER! Oh, I am dancing already in excitement because I just heart that: JEHOVAH GOD IS BUSY PLANNING YOUR ESCAPE! 

Remember, Nebuchadnezzar in Daniel 3:19 was so full of fury that he commanded that they should heat the furnace seven times more than it used to be! Wow! That was a FLOOD OF HEAT! But did the three Hebrew boys not escape? YOU ARE NEXT TO ESCAPE SATANIC FLOODS OF BATTLES!

I see your life disgracing all their plans! Don’t forget also, that in Acts 12:4, Peter was put in prison and four quaternion of soldiers (16 in total) were posted to guide him! One quaternion is made up of 4 soldiers! How can 16 soldiers be used to watch over one man? Ah! IT WAS A FLOODY BATTLE with no hope of ESCAPE! But did Peter not ESCPAPE? 

Ah! Your papa, Jehovah God is telling me to announce to you that no matter the TORRENTS or INTENSITY of your battles, YOU WILL ESCAPE! 

Life’s challenges are not allowed to paralyze you; they are allowed by God to help you discover who you are and who HE IS! So, no matter the matter, hold on and hold out because your life and ministry will disgrace HEROD and confuse NEBUCHNEZZAR! Sow an, “I SHALL ESCAPE” 

SEED as led into
GTB: 0536832754.
ACC NAME: Manna Our.
And send a message to any of this line WhatsApp/SMS to: +234-7040382800
E-mail to: ourdailymanna@gmail.com; You will receive a “PRAYER PSALM FOR THE INCREDIBLE” which you will pray for 7 days. Pray seriously now!

TODAY IS DAY 11 OF THE 14-DAY FASTING PROGRAMME. Connect via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaonline. YOUTUBE: Manna TV international, INSTAGRAM: ourdailymanna_b
ishopchris for the last-day anointing service. Those present physically will receive a piece of my mantle! Time is 8am Nigerian Time.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Christian Seek Not Yet Repose…

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Lord, use my life to disgrace all the HERODS and NEBUCHADNEZZARS of this world. Let their FLOOD of attacks return to consume them in Jesus name.
3. I decree aloud now: No flood of attacks will consume me! My season of peace will be very loud and my victory song will be endless in Jesus name.
4. Follow the prayer plan above. Lord, rain upon me the INCREDIBLE; the miracle of “I SHALL ESCAPE” in Jesus name!
5. Pray about today as led now.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PROVERBS
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

TOPIC: YOUR DECISION DETERMINES YOUR DESTINATION (4)

Read Joshua 24:14-21

MEMORISE: For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life (John 3:16)

EXPOSITION

Not all men shall be welcomed into the everlasting life of God. Some people after their sojourn here, shall open their eyes into eternal doom, where there shall be gnashing of teeth. Joshua tried to help the people of his days on their choice-making. He told them that it is impossible for them to sit on the fence. 

They have to choose between Yahweh who led them by mighty hand out of bondage into Canaan, or the idols that their fathers served at the other side of the river. Likewise, no one can sit on the fence, you either live for God or for the Devil.
Man has two options to choose from; he either chooses eternity with God or with the Devil because he is an eternal being. 

Soul of man does not go into extinction. However, what determines any of the final destinations is the very choice we make while we are here in the body. It has been laid down for man to die once after this is judgment. 

Where will you spend eternity? God's decisions about judgment, rapture, Second coming, and eternity are irreversible and unchangeable. However, you have to choose and decide NOW how these would affect you. "Heaven or Hell" who is the Lord of your life, "God or Devil" decide your finite future now! This is the best decision of your life. 

Choose life rather than death (Deut. 30:19), choose Christ against Satan (John 3:16), go through the Narrow gate and not the broad way (Matt. 7:13-14). Today is your day of salvation don't neglect it (Heb. 2:3). Decide your eternity wisely now!

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, save my soul, I have decided to follow You, don't let me turn back from following You.
2. Lord, touch as many as in my family that are yet to know You as Lord and personal saviour.
3. Lord, let the true message of salvation pervade the Church.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Job 1 - 3; Hebrews 13
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM