The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 21st July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 21ST JULY.

“CHRIST IN YOU” —THE ONE THING NEEDFUL

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).

Some people lament how they’ve done everything they know to do, yet their lives are still at variance with the realities of God’s Word. They ask such questions as, “What more should I do to prosper?” “What more should I do to be healed?” They’re faced with these and other questions in their lives for which they seek answers.

Now, I’ve got something to tell you about this and it’s very important: One day, I was having this wonderful fellowship with the Lord about the amazing things that the prophets did in the Old Testament and the amazing abilities that He gave to His children. 

As I cogitated on these things, looking through the Scriptures, I pondered, “What does God want? What’s His plan? If we were to ask Him for anything, what should we ask for?”

Then, the Lord said to me, “Whatever good thing you could ever desire is nothing compared to the ‘one thing needful,’ which you already have: Christ in you!” Christ in you covers everything; it’s the biggest thing we got from God. 

Your recognition and acknowledgement of this truth will stop your hunger and desire for anything else; you’ll virtually find it foolish asking God for anything else.

If you can only accept that Christ has taken up His residence in the quarters of your heart, it’ll change your life. Everything that He gives, is in Him. Everything that He is, is in Him. Remember, the fullness of the Godhead—the totality of divinity—bodily dwells in Christ Jesus; and we’re complete in Him. If this is true, then what else do you want?

That’s why Paul said, “All things are yours”; the world is yours (1 Corinthians 3:21-22). Once you have this consciousness, the world becomes so small to you. 

Your boldness becomes so strong; you’ll have no fear of the future, no fear of darkness, failure or lack; because in Him, you have, and you’ve overcome all things; you’re more than a conqueror. Blessed be His Name forever!

CONFESSION

All things are mine. I have a healthy, prosperous, vibrant and successful life, for Christ has taken up His residence in the quarters of my heart. I have nothing to fear: no fear of the future; no fear of the dark; no fear of failure, because Christ in me is my assurance of a life of continuous triumph and eternal glory. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 3:16; 1 Corinthians 6:17; Colossians 2:9-10

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 27:1-26 & Psalms 21-22

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Galatians 6:10-18 & Isaiah 41

TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the presence of Your Holy Spirit in my life today. 

I thank You Lord for by Your instructions through the Word, and ministry of the Holy Spirit, I am living an exceptionally great life here on earth, dominating circumstances and living the transcendent life You prepared for me.

I thank You for granting me supernatural insight, wisdom, and knowledge; I deal and speak wisely always. I speak truth, and Your Word is truth. 

Your Word is in my heart and in my mouth today, producing righteousness in and through me. I am filled with the fullness of God, I have insight into mysteries; I dissolve doubts and unravel hard sentences. Hallelujah! 

Today, I declare that I am running the race You’ve set before me with patience, eschewing and laying aside pride, jealousy and every encumbrance, trait or character that could limit me from attaining to my God-given potentials and destiny in God! 

My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, therefore, no sickness, disease or infirmity can lodge in it. 

I cut out any disease-germ or growth that tries to attach itself to my body, in the Name of Jesus, and I continually glorify God in my spirit and my body as I walk in divine health and absolute control over the elements of this world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 21ST JULY 2020.

THEME: SHOW ME YOUR FRIENDS.

MEMORISE:

Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. 1 Corinthians 15:33

READ: 2 Corinthians 6:14-18

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

There is a popular adage that says “show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.” This saying is very true. No matter how spiritual you are, 1 Corinthians 15:33 says that “Evil communication corrupt good manners.” There are certain friends who would pull you back and there are others who would help you grow spiritually and in other areas of life. Choose your friends wisely. Before I became born again, I had friends with whom I regularly drank alcoholic wines. Then, I met Christ and my lifestyle changed. When my friends visited, I served them non-alcoholic drinks, and before long, they realized that things were different, and withdrew from me. It was painful to lose my friends then, but I let them go because I didn’t want them to drag me back to the world. Today, God has replaced those friends with a lot of brothers and sisters all over the world. I have made new friends who helped me in my walk with God. It is this kind of friends that you should have too- friends who will draw you closer to God, challenge you to pursue your dreams, pray with you when you are down and whose positive impact on your life will be evident to all. I must warn you that such friends are not many, but even if it is only one of such you can find, he or she is better than a hundred others who would pull you down. 

Jesus is the best friend that any man can have. He said in John 15:15 that: 
“…I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.”

Jesus’ friendship should be your standard, if you cannot see through a person’s lifestyle that they have a relationship with Jesus, then they should not be your friend. While Matthew 22:39 says that we should love our neighbors as ourselves, we are only to have a few true friends. Jesus loved everyone when He was on earth, but He kept His inner circle small. Don’t hate those you cannot be friends with. You must love them; just don’t share intimate things with them. Set clear boundaries. 

Remember, iron sharpens iron (Proverbs 27:17).

REFLECTION: 
Are your current friends drawing you closer to God or far from Him?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 28-30.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 5: DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS.

1. Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.

o Refrain:
Oh, deeper yet, I pray,
And higher every day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.

2. Deeper, deeper, blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.

3. Deeper, deeper! though it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

4. Deeper, higher, every day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.

5. Deeper, deeper in the faith of Jesus,
Holy faith and true;
In His pow’r and soul exulting wisdom
Let me peace pursue.
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche
Tuesday, 21st July 2020

DATE: TUESDAY 21ST JULY, 2020
TOPIC:

UPRIGHTNESS – ELIMINATING THE GRAVITATIONAL PULL OF INIQUITY

Uprightness of character eliminates the gravitational pull of iniquity.

SCRIPTURE:

For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God's glorious standard.

Romans 3:23 (NLT)
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:

Iniquity has the capacity to pull down. It is a weight that grounds a person.
In our previous studies, we discovered that uprightness of character is a lifter of people. 

Uprightness makes people dwell in the sphere where God dwells, that is, the high places of the earth (Psalm 15:1-2). It is uprightness of life that lifted Abraham, Joseph and Daniel, and positioned them in the realm of relevance in their generation.
Today, we shall look at another profit of uprightness:

Uprightness of character eliminates the gravitational pull of iniquity.
Iniquity carries a gravitational pull; iniquity is a spiritual gravitational force. Iniquity is a weight. 

This is why the Scripture admonishes us in Hebrews 12:1 that we should lay aside every weight. Weight is a function of gravity. Iniquity has the capacity to pull people down. It is a weight that grounds a person. Weight is like a heavy stone that can crush a person. When a heavy stone is thrown up, do you expect it to remain up? No. It must land. In the same way, iniquity is a weight that pulls a person down.

Romans 3:23 says, For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. The New Living Translation renders it thus: For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God's glorious standard. So, sin makes people fall. This is why it is usually said that when people sin, they fall into; to sin is to fall.

Now, what made Vashti, the queen of the Persian Empire, to fall was sin. She was right up as the first lady of an empire that covered one hundred and twenty provinces, stretching from Ethiopia to India, but she fell by the twin sin of rebellion and arrogance. 

Her husband, the King, asked her to come and show up her beauty to some royal guests at the King’s banquet, but she refused (Esther 1:10-12). That was how Queen Vashti crashed by the gravitational pull of iniquity.

Iniquity was also responsible for the crash of Lucifer. Isaiah 14:12 says, How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Samson also fell from grace to grass by the gravitational pull of iniquity (Judges 16:20-21). But when you walk in uprightness, that gravitational pull is eliminated.

Beloved, refuse to be pulled down in life by sin. Avoid the lifestyle of iniquity that pulls people down in life.

Remember this:
Iniquity has the capacity to pull down. It is a weight that grounds a person.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to avoid the lifestyle of iniquity and compromise.
2. Ask God for the grace to live uprightly.

PRAYER:

Lord, deliver me from evil and every trap of iniquity. I ask for the grace to live uprightly always, Lord in Jesus Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:
LIFTED BY UPRIGHTNESS.
DAILY READING:
Isaiah 19-21

QUOTE:

Iniquity gives the devil access to the life of a person. Culled from “15 STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT:

The Bible is the first ever printed book in the history of the world. The first ever printed Bible dates back to 1455 and it is known as the Gutenberg Bible.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD:
Grace to live in uprightness is released for you and upon you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: TUESDAY 21ST JULY, 2020

TOPIC: GREAT CREATIONS ARE BORN IN GREAT DARKNESS – Part 2

BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 1:1-2; MATTHEW 27:41-55

Have you ever asked why there were 3 hours of darkness when Jesus Christ died on Calvary’s cross? Matthew 27:45 says: “Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.” Why these 3 hours of DARKNESS? 1st reason: God withdrew His presence from His Son. 

No wonder He cried in Mark 15:34 – “Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?” which is, being interpreted, “My God, my God, why hast Thou forsaken me?” Darkness Is the Absence Of Light! So When The Light (Jehovah) Withdrew His Face, Darkness Struck The Earth! Wow! 2nd REASON: God was about to start a new creation like in Genesis 1:1.
Yes! 

At Calvary’s cross, God began the 2nd Genesis! Psalm 97:2 says: “Clouds and darkness are round about Him: righteousness and judgment are the habitation of His throne.” So in that darkness around His throne, God was judging Satan and mankind on that cross! That was the reason of THE TRINITY VICTORY OVER DARKNESS! Oh, thank you Father! 

The anointing is so strong as I write this! Ah, my Father says that this should be used also in the 2020, 14-day fasting programme and the 2021 worldwide 21-day fasting programme! Yes sir! He says on the last day of the 14-day fasting programme, He will start an INCREDIBLE NEW CREATION BOMSHELL OF TRIUMPH/TESTIMONIES!

He says: “WEEP NO MORE MY DAUGHTER! I SHALL MAKE IT HAPPEN.” He says to 89 men: “Your low estate will be ELEVATED. Trust me!

Fear not!” Ah, no wonder 1Peter 2:9 says: “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of Him who hath called you out of darkness into His marvellous light.” So, out of that 3-hour DARKNESS came forth a NEW CREATION, A NEW NATION and a NEW GENERATION of a peculiar people!

This is called the second birth or being BORN AGAIN. So, a recreation was taking place during the 3 hours of darkness! And this is why you must NEVER quit! Darkness is not your last bus-stop! When the storms of life show up, always remember that great things are born from dark seasons! LOOK UP TO YOUR INCREDIBLE GOD! 

(Sow your “SEE FOR THE INCREDIBLE” as led into:
GTB: 0536832754.

ACC NAME: MANNA OUR.
Then e-mail: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com or whatsapp/SMS +234-7040382800 for your “PRAYER PSALM FOR THE INCREDIBLE”).
TODAY IS DAY 10 OF THE 14-DAY FASTING PROGRAMME. For Tithe and Offering use the account above. BE AT THE LAST-DAY ANOINTING SERVICE of July 25th at the Manna MOUNTAIN LAGOS.

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Thank You LORD FOR THE CROSS! I refuse to curse God or give up. Lord, create that great testimony out of every dark battle of my destiny in Jesus name.
3. If You Are Not Sure You Are Born Again, See The Most Important Page Of This Booklet – Page 28 Now.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PROVERBS
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, July 21 2020.

YOUR DECISION DETERMINES YOUR DESTINATION (III)

Read: Ruth 1:14-17

Ruth 1:14-17 At this they wept aloud again. Then Orpah kissed her mother-in-law goodbye, but Ruth clung to her.

“Look,” said Naomi, “your sister-in-law is going back to her people and her gods. Go back with her.”
But Ruth replied, “Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God.

Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely, if even death separates you and me.”

MEMORISE: When he came to his senses, he said, ‘How many of my father’s hired servants have food to spare, and here I am starving to death! (Luke 15:17).

EXPOSITION

Decision-making is a vital part of our everyday life, a large part of what happens to us everyday are products of our decisions. Our effectiveness, result and quality of existence is tied to our past and present decision. Decision-making could be equated to seed-sowing, hence, you are bound to reap what you sow (Gal. 6:7-8). Your decisions determines what you get. That is, you either get life or death, blessing or curse. The choice is always yours.

Ruth's God-led decision to go back with her mother-in-law, Naomi, to Israel to worship Yahweh, marked the turning point in her life and density. She was brought into the Abrahamic covenant and ended up becoming the great grand mother of the Messiah (Ruth 4:11, 13, 17; Mt. 1:5).

On the other hand, David's decision to fight Goliath when every other warriors in the land of Israel, including the reigning King Saul, went into hiding made him an all time hero in Israel, and gave him an everlasting throne (1 Samuel 18:7). 

The day Samson decided to date Delilah, he made the worst mistake of his life and paid dearly for it (Judges 16:30). 

Also, Gehazi's decisions to go after Naaman and collect gifts from him contrary to Elisha's decisions, led him to incur a a trans-generational curse of leprosy (2 Kings. 5:26)
Judas' Iscariot's decision to betray Jesus led him to commit suicide (Matthew 27:5). 

You have the power to choose and to decide your destination. Make godly decision to enjoy God-driven results.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Oh Lord God, I seek Your guidance in all the steps that I take, don't allow me to step against You, no matter what.

2. Lord, help me not to invite evil upon myself by the choices I make in life.

3. Oh Lord, let Your Spirit continue to guide all the leaders of Your Church to make the right decision that will put Your Church on the right pedestal.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Esther 8-10; Hebrews 12

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM