The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 20th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 20TH JULY.

WISDOM AND DIRECTION FROM THE WORD

I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever… (Ecclesiastes 3:14).

The Word of God can be applied to everything in life. The wisdom therein is all-encompassing. 2 Timothy 3:15 says the Scriptures are able to make you wise; wise unto salvation, causing the glory of God to be revealed in you. 

The more you study the Scriptures, the more refined and accurate your ideas will be: ideas for creativity, innovation, perfection, strategy, health and prosperity.

This is something many Jews in Israel understand and take advantage of; they take their ideas for arts, science, technology and even their military from the Holy Scriptures. They understand that God-inspired ideas are unfailing; hence their amazing victories and prosperity.

Your God-inspired ideas will survive and beat every obstacle and system of this world. When there’s a crash in the economy, for example, you’ll keep making progress, because you play from a higher realm; your ideas and strategies come from the wisdom of the Spirit, through the Word. Blessed be God!

Think about it: who would have thought that David, with a stone and a sling, would take out Goliath, the giant of Gath, the champion of the Philistines? (1 Samuel 17:50). How could anyone explain how Isaac dug and found water in the same arid place everyone else had abandoned? He acted on divine insight that came to him from the Lord.

He was about to relocate as a result of the drought, but God said, “Stay in this land and I’ll prosper you”; the same land where there was famine. He simply did what God asked him to do, and the Bible says he “... waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great” (Genesis 26:13). 

Don’t follow the world’s principles and ideas for success. Open your heart to the Holy Spirit and His Word for wisdom and the right ideas you need for a life of ever-increasing glory, success and prosperity.

CONFESSION

Every piece of information I require for my next level of success is accessible to me. I have an extraordinary amplitude of comprehension; I’m full of the wisdom of the Spirit, through the Word, and I make great things happen in my life and in the lives of others. I see the invisible and do the impossible, for my mind is anointed for extraordinary ideas for success. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

Proverbs 2:6 AMPC; Ephesians 1:17-18; Psalm 119:105

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 26:19-32 & Psalms 19-20

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Galatians 6:1-9 & Isaiah 40

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that Christ is my address! My path is illuminated with the light of God’s Word; therefore, I do not lack direction.

I am an answer from God. Everywhere I go, I am relevant, because I am loaded with divine wisdom and insight to provide the right answers to questions, and solutions to problems. 

I am indeed an answer to the cries of millions all over the world because I function in the wisdom of God. 

Today, I stand fast in the liberty of Christ and rejoice in the glory of God, never to be burdened by any yoke of bondage. 

I am free to live, free to reign, and free to serve the Lord in health, joy, victory, and prosperity. I have the supernatural life of God in me! 

This life is at work in my spirit, soul, and body! I walk in this newness of life, having put on the new man in Christ, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness! 

I grow in grace and in the knowledge of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. The beauty of God in my spirit is showing forth on the outside, evidently manifest for all to see! 

Excellence, glory, virtue, and success are the hallmarks of my life because the grace of God is superabundant upon me. 

I am walking according to God’s predestination for my life; I am fulfilling His dream and bringing glory to His Name. 

I increase every day in my knowledge of the Word, and my decisions and actions are influenced by His Wisdom. 

My walk with the Holy Spirit is highly fruitful, and I am divinely helped of Him as I function in God’s plan for my life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 20TH JULY 2020.

THEME: THE WAGES OF SIN IS STILL DEATH.

MEMORISE:

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23

READ: Ezekiel 18:20-24

20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.

23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

24 But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.

Though many people seem to have forgotten, I want to remind you today that the wages of sin is still death. Death is a salary for sinners as stated in Romans 6:23. The sinner cannot dodge it; you work and must be paid. Ezekiel 18:20 says:
“The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.”

There are three categories of death. One is physical death. Sickness is an agent of physical death. In Mark 2:5, Jesus forgave the sin of the paralyzed man before healing him. If sin does not get out of the way, sickness will remain and eventually kill the fellow. Jesus told the man at the pool of Bethesda after healing him that if he went back to his sin, a worse illness would come upon him (John 5:14). Physical death could come through sickness when sin is in the life of a man.

The second category of death is material death. In Deuteronomy 28:15-24, there is a list of curses for those who will not obey God. If you read that scripture, you would be amazed at how many of those curses have to do with poverty. Many people are wallowing in poverty simply because they refuse to let go of sin. If only they could turn a new leaf and live holy, they would enjoy great blessings they never thought possible.

Lastly, there is spiritual death. This is the most dangerous; it is separation from God. In Genesis 3:3-10. Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit and the moment they heard the voice of God, they ran. God wasn’t the one chasing them, it was their sin. When you commit sin, you automatically run from God; the devil sees that you and your protector are now apart, he attacks with all kinds of issues. Spiritual death leads the sinner to eternity in hell. May you not experience spiritual death in the mighty name of Jesus.

KEY POINT:

Avoid sin, avoid death.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Hosea 8-14.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 8: HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS.

1. Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?
o Refrain:
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?

2. Are you walking daily by the Savior’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?

3. When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white?
Will your soul be ready for the mansions bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?

4. Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
Oh, be washed in the blood of the Lamb!
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

MONDAY, 20TH JULY 2020

TOPIC: PUBLIC IDENTIFICATION WITH GOD – A PROOF OF DEDICATION

SCRIPTURE: Then said these men, We shall not find any occasion against this Daniel, except we find it against him concerning the law of his God. Daniel 6:5

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Dedication is existence as a visible representative of the invisible God to your generation.

Dedication, as we have seen from our previous study, implies a deadly commitment to God. It is a commitment of no return.

Today, we shall see yet another implication of dedication to God. Dedication to God implies living as a representative of God and His Kingdom to your generation.

Dedication is existence as a visible representative of the invisible God to your generation. It is an unashamed public identification with God and His cause in the earth.

You know, there are people who are ashamed of being known or identified as children of God. They hide their Bibles to go to work and would not talk to anyone about God. But a dedicated person is unashamed to publicly identify with God. In 1 Kings Chapter Seventeen and Verse One, Elijah stood publicly with God. 

Daniel also stood publicly with God. The people around him knew that they could not find any fault with him except in his devotion to, and unashamed identification with God (Daniel 6:4-10). This is dedication to God.

Beloved, if your family members, your classmates or your office colleagues don’t know that you are a Christian, then you are not yet a Christian. If people around you don’t know who you are, then you are not who you say you are. 

I remember when I was in 200 level in the university, we were in an Anatomy class one day and one of my classmates, a lady, was trying to say something, but she suddenly realized I was around; then she said, “Oh Sorry! I didn’t know you were here”. And she went away. 

She was speaking freely at first and later perceived that I was around. She knew that no one could talk carelessly around me.

Beloved, if the people around you don’t know who you are, then you are not who you say you are. My counsel is, make up your mind to stand with God unashamedly and publicly.

Remember this: Dedication is existence as a visible representative of the invisible God to your generation.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Don’t be ashamed to stand for God publicly.
2. Let People know your stand with God.
3. Proclaim the words and works of God wherever you find yourself – be it your place of work, public transport system, marketplaces, schools, etc.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask for the grace to stand with You unashamedly. Give me the grace not to compromise my stand with You in public, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEDICATION TO GOD (PART 3)

QUOTE: If you stand on the truth of the Gospel and preach the reality of the Gospel with authority, in a balanced manner, God is going to redirect people from all the places where they are wasting their time, to where they will be changed! He is the Lord of the harvest and therefore determines the direction of the harvest. Culled from “THOU ART MY BATTLE AXE” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Isaiah 16-18.

AMAZING FACT: Christianity is the world’s largest religion with over 2.4 billion adherents, about a third of the world’s population.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: As you stand for God, you shall stand out in your generation in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: MONDAY 20TH JULY, 2020

TOPIC: GREAT CREATIONS ARE BORN IN GREAT DARKNESS – Part 1

BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 1:1-2; PSALM 18:6-14

Genesis 1:2 says: “And the earth was without form, and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.” So before creation started, DARKNESS existed. It was UPON THE FACE OF THE DEEP! But what is DARKNESS? It can mean THE ABSENCE OF LIGHT! 

As a Pharmacist and from my science classes, I know Light can be studied, but not darkness. In fact, we can use Newton’s prism to break white light into many colours and study the various wavelengths of each colour.

But you cannot measure darkness! A simple ray of light can break into a world of darkness and illuminate it. How can you know how dark a certain space is?

This is done by measuring the amount of light present. That means DARKNESS is a word used by man to describe what happens when there is no light present! Did you get that? Darkness is the absence of light; WHICH MEANS THE ABSENCE OF THE WILL OF GOD! 

Oh, apologies for my unsolicited Physics class. But now that at the beginning of creation, God withdrew light after the initial ANGELIC REVOLT OF LUCIFER! The earth was without form and void. It was shapeless and void after the great, failed REBELLION which turned ANGELS to DEMONS! 

So, out of darkness everything today that is great and bright was created! DARKNESS is a sign that God is busy planning! He plans great things in the DARK!

Darkness can mean the unseen; the unknown future, the mysterious delays, which create anxiety, fear and worry! But when things around you are tough and rough, and your way out seems IMPOSSIBLE (unknown and dark), then rejoice because something great is about to be born! 

Psalm 18:11 says: “He made darkness His secret place; His pavilion round about Him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.” DARKNESS IS HIS SECRET “FACTORY” where great/INCREDIBLE destinies are manufactured! That is why you must never give up even when your life or ministry has no meaning anymore!

GOD’s SECRET FORMULA of GREAT CREATION is hidden in the dark seasons of your life! God planned David’s escape from SAUL in the dark! Psalm 18 was written when God delivered DAVID FROM THE WICKED ARROWS OF KING SAUL! 

That victory of DAVID took Saul by surprise because it was planned in God’s SECRET PLACE – DARKNESS! Ask me also, and I will remind you that this ODM vision was born in a dark season of my life in which I wanted to commit suicide! Hold on AND HOLD OUT! This fasting programme will favour you! Sow your “SEED FOR THE INCREDIBLE” as led into the account below:

GTB: 0536832754.
Name: Manna Our.
What'sAPP or SMS +23407040382800.
Email: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com you will receive a "PRAYER PSALM" which you will pray for seven days.

TODAY IS DAY 9 OF THE 14-DAY FASTING PROGRAMME. BE AT THE LAST-DAY ANOINTING SERVICE of July 25th at the Manna MOUNTAIN LAGOS. You can connect online too!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. What I don’t understand is DARKNESS; I refuse to curse God or give up. Lord, create that great testimony out of every dark battle of my destiny in Jesus name.
3. I reject anxiety or worry! I reject self-pity or comparing myself to others.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PROVERBS 19-21
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, July 20, 2020

YOUR DECISION DETERMINES YOUR 

DESTINATION (II)
Read: Ruth 1:6-2

Ruth 1:6-22 When Naomi heard in Moab that the Lord had come to the aid of his people by providing food for them, she and her daughters-in-law prepared to return home from there.
With her two daughters-in-law she left the place where she had been living and set out on the road that would take them back to the land of Judah.

Then Naomi said to her two daughters-in-law, “Go back, each of you, to your mother’s home. May the Lord show you kindness, as you have shown kindness to your dead husbands and to me.
May the Lord grant that each of you will find rest in the home of another husband.”

And said to her, “We will go back with you to your people.”
But Naomi said, “Return home, my daughters. Why would you come with me? Am I going to have any more sons, who could become your husbands?

Return home, my daughters; I am too old to have another husband. Even if I thought there was still hope for me—even if I had a husband tonight and then gave birth to sons—
would you wait until they grew up? Would you remain unmarried for them? 

No, my daughters. It is more bitter for me than for you, because the Lord’s hand has turned against me!”
At this they wept aloud again. Then Orpah kissed her mother-in-law goodbye, but Ruth clung to her.
“Look,” said Naomi, “your sister-in-law is going back to her people and her gods. Go back with her.”

But Ruth replied, “Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God.

Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely, if even death separates you and me.”
When Naomi realized that Ruth was determined to go with her, she stopped urging her.

So the two women went on until they came to Bethlehem. When they arrived in Bethlehem, the whole town was stirred because of them, and the women exclaimed, “Can this be Naomi?”
“Don’t call me Naomi,” she told them. “Call me Mara, because the Almighty has made my life very bitter.

I went away full, but the Lord has brought me back empty. Why call me Naomi? The Lord has afflicted me; the Almighty has brought misfortune upon me.”

So Naomi returned from Moab accompanied by Ruth the Moabite, her daughter-in-law, arriving in Bethlehem as the barley harvest was beginning.

MEMORISE: But Ruth replied, “Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. 

Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely, if even death separates you and me.” (Ruth 1:16,17).

EXPOSITION

Yesterday, we saw the effect of the choice the prodigal son made. Today's, let us look at how a good decision can have lasting impact in ones life, as we study through the life of Ruth, one of the daughters-in-law of Naomi. 

Choice is your right to choose between two, or more options. Decisions is like a pregnant woman that can only give birth to only one of these — destination or destruction.

Our character in this dose of the Living Water had to make a choice between two options — to follow her mother-in-law, or go back to her people. Whereas, she probably had seen the great difference between Yahweh, her husband's God, and the pagan god, her people were serving. 

What benefit had she derived over the years from serving the pagan god, with her parents before her marital union with her husband, she must have noticed great difference and inexplicable benefits of serving the God of the Jew's. Likewise, you have to weigh the likely outcome of your actions before taking them.

Here are few things you need to take note about decision:

1. Where you are today and would be tomorrow are affected by your choices/decisions.
2. Your decisions will either make or mar you.
3. Your decisions will either increase or decrease you.
4. Your decisions will promote your breakthrough or breakdown.
5. Your decision can make you a message or mess.

The prodigal son's decisions to make a U-turn, to choose life, rather than death, made his life to become a message out of his messed up situation. May the Lord teach us how to make decisions wisely that will make our lives a message and not a mess.

PRAYER POINTS

1. My Father, teach my heart to rely on You for my decisions.
2. O Lord, help me to always weigh the consequences of my choices are and actions even, before undertaking them.
3. My Father, may our government decisions be always influenced by Your Word, in the interest of the masses.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Esther 3-7; Hebrews 11

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM