The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 19th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 19TH JULY.

BE CONCERNED ABOUT THE PAINS OF OTHERS

Stoop down and reach out to those who are oppressed. Share their burdens, and so complete Christ’s law (Galatians 6:2 MSG).

Years ago, as a teenager, I’d cry so hard in prayer, because of many in the world who didn’t know the Lord; the suffering humanity of sinners, the sick and the needy.

I felt the burden and thought the responsibility to do something about the pain of broken people around the world rested on me. I’d wake up at night, praying with tears, because of the needy, the poor and the afflicted.

That motivated me to go from house to house, to hospitals, schools, and villages, preaching the Gospel, and I’m still at it today. 

Don’t shut your heart to the plight of suffering humanity. Too many people are going through so much. The suffering isn’t just the man who has lost his job; how about his children who probably can’t further their education as a result? Think about little children who may have lost both parents; how terrible life must be for them. Their future has turned bleak.

Many families are going through tough times because of a loved one who’s sick or has died; all these should get your attention to pray and increase your passion and speed for spreading the Gospel. If we can save more, there’d be less pain. 
Don’t be overly concerned about your situation that you forget what others are going through.

Your blessing is in blessing others. You’re lifted when you lift others. Therefore, explore every available and innovative means to reach out to those who are suffering and in pain. Don’t ignore their cries.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the wonderful works of salvation; thank you for the glorious Gospel of Christ through which life and immortality are unveiled. I’m committed to its spread around the world, and many are brought out of sin, poverty and affliction into the glorious life in Christ. Your Word is growing and prevailing in nations of the world, delivering men and women into their inheritance in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Galatians 6:10 AMPC; 1 John 3:17 GNB; Romans 15:1

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 26:2-18 & Psalms 17-18

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Galatians 5:20-26 & Isaiah 39

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am more than a conqueror, and I live with confidence, knowing that all of heaven and power of divinity are working for me, for my good. 

My faith is the victory that overcomes the world; for I believe God's word that says he who has the Son, has life. 

I have the life of God in me; therefore, my health shines forth from one level of glory to another. 

I walk in divine health every day of my life; sickness cannot prevail over my body because eternal life is at work in me, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. 

I am in Christ Jesus; old things are passed away and all things are become new for me. I am not of this world; I am from above.

I am born of God and I've got His life and nature in me. I remain undaunted, unmovable, and always joyful for the work ahead. 

I take advantage of the Word and the blessings of the Spirit, through which I am trained, strengthened and instructed for a continuous life of victory, success, promotion, and greatness.

I am divinely enabled to do as God's word says; thus, I refuse to subject myself to circumstances and situations that are contrary to the word of God concerning me. Hallelujah! Hallelujah!! 

I have eternal life in me; this life produces everything I need to live and enjoy a fruitful and productive life here on earth.

I refuse to consider what my body tells me because the life that I have is indestructible. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. 

I rule and reign over every form of sickness; no cancer, tumor, diabetes or arthritis can stay in my body in the Name of Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 19TH JULY 2020

THEME: KNOWLEDGE PUFFETH UP

MEMORISE:

And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know. 1 Corinthians 8:2

READ: John 9:39-41.
39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

40 And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also?

41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

“…Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.” 1 Corinthians 8:2 

One of the biggest problems facing this generation is what is called ‘too know’ in Nigerian local parlance. In the past, it was the University lectures and professors who had this problem, but now that we have the internet, everyone feels very wise. Knowledge is good, but you must be careful that it does not make you puffed up. When something is puffed up, it is difficult to get anything into it because it is already full of air. One who feels he has a lot of knowledge may not be able to acquire more. If you feel like you know all about computers for example, when someone comes to teach about them, you would have the tendency to ignore the fellow. No matter how much knowledge you have, your disposition should still be that of someone who knows nothing.

Several times, I have been under ministrations where the fellow ministering did so from a Bible passage that I know well, yet I learnt something new from it. A wise philosopher once said “The only thing I know is that I know nothing.”

The phrase ‘Knowledge puffed up’ means that the knowledgeable is often proud. God hates pride. James 4:6 say God resist the proud. To resist means to push against the enemy. When someone is teaching, and you begin to correct the fellow in your heart, watch out: pride has set in. you are calling for God’s resistance.

Lastly, ‘knowledge puffed up’ can also mean that the knowledgeable is so swollen up, that he goes about boasting. As we can see from Romans 1:22, some in professing themselves to be wise, become fools. There is no wisdom is being talkative. Wise people talk only when necessary.

Get as much knowledge as you can, but never get puffed. Just like our memory verse for today says, no matter how much you know, never think that you know it all.

REFLECTION:

Are you puffed up with your knowledge?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Kings 18:1-8.
 2 Chronicles 29-31.
 Psalm 48.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 2: ALL TO JESUS I SURRENDER.

1. All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.

o Refrain:
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
All to Thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.

2. All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow;
Worldly pleasures all forsaken,
Take me, Jesus, take me now.

3. All to Jesus I surrender,
Make me, Savior, wholly Thine;
Let me feel the Holy Spirit,
Truly know that Thou art mine.

4. All to Jesus I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.

5. All to Jesus I surrender,
Now I feel the sacred flame;
Oh, the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory, to His Name!
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY, 19TH JULY 2020

TOPIC: THE LIFTING POWER OF UPRIGHTNESS
SCRIPTURE: Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill? He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart. Psalm 15:1-2.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To be upright is to be right up.

It has been established that upright character is a lifter of life. Holiness is a lifter of destiny.

The most celebrated attribute of God is His Holiness. That is, the greatest attribute of God is His character of Holiness. Human beings may boast about money and other material resources but the thing that Jehovah celebrates most is His character of Holiness.

Now, you can see supportive evidence of the Holiness of God from Isaiah 6:1-3: In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. 

Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

Please note that the angels did not cry, “Power! Power! Power! is the Lord of hosts” or “Wisdom! Wisdom! Wisdom! is the Lord of hosts” but “Holy! Holy! Holy! is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of His glory”. Of all the things that God has that the angels could cry about, the Holiness of His Character was the most relevant.

This is also corroborated in Revelation 4:8. And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, LORD God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

This means, what God celebrates, we must also celebrate. The principle of association means the thing that is celebrated the most by God in heaven must be celebrated the most by men on earth.
Now, the question is, how does uprightness lift a person?

1. Uprightness catapults men into the sphere with God.
Uprightness catapults people into the operational spheres of God. And God is not on the ground; God is the high and lifted One. So, if uprightness catapults you to a realm where God is, it means that uprightness catapults you to heavenly places (Psalm 24:3-4, Isaiah 33:15-16). It is not possible to be grounded with uprightness. To be upright is to be right up.

Beloved, make up your mind to be upright in all your ways in order to end right up.
Remember this: To be upright is to be right up.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1 Go through today’s message once again.
2. Make up your mind to stand in uprightness always.
3. Draw nearer to God at the place of prayer to attract His character of uprightness.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask for the grace of right standing with You at the place of prayer. Help me to stand upright in life always so I can end right up, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: LIFTED BY UPRIGHTNESS.
DAILY READING: Isaiah 13-15

QUOTE: Upright living brings boldness. Sin brings the opposite. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Johannes Kepler, a German mathematician, astronomer and astrologer, who was the founder of physical astronomy and whose work is one of the foundations of the theory of universal gravitation was a Christian and drew his inspiration from God.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: As you embrace uprightness, may you receive the grace to end right up in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SUNDAY 19TH JULY, 2020

TOPIC: “JEHOVAH OVER SURPRISE.” NOW I KNOW! – Part 2

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 30:1-12; ACTS 12:15

Today’s 1st scripture Verse 5 says: “Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.” Your NIGHT season is OVER! YOUR MORNING season IS HERE! In this 2nd half of 2020, the LORD and God will do a thing that will be described AS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! How you will move from WEEPING to DANCING will be UNBELIEVABLE! 

That is why I call Jehovah God, the “TOO-GOOD-TO-BE-TRUE” GOD. Yes! TOO INCREDIBLE TO BE TRUE! Do you know that even the people who were praying/fasting for Peter’s release did not believe that their prayers were answered (2nd scripture). The testimony was TOO INCREDIBLE TO BE BELIEVED! Wow! UNBELIEVING PRAYER WARRIORS (Acts 12:15). Laughs!

So EXPECT A MIRACLE that will be described as “TOO-GOOD-TO-BE-TRUE.” Oh! Lift up your hands and begin to pray in Tongues now or as led as you claim it now! I see the IMPOSSIBLE becoming the INCREDIBLE in this fasting programme! I see fruits of the womb – 23 children. I see 48 miracle new jobs even in this pandemic recession! I see someone screaming: “I am LIFTED!” “I AM LIFTED!” 

“I AM LIFTED!” I see premature deaths being cancelled! I see debts being paid by you and to you! I see marital restoration of bliss and 18 marital connections! Oh, thank You LORD Jesus! I am being shown: What was to be an irreversible loss is being cancelled! I see your life and ministry stopping the celebration and boating of an enemy!

“JEHOVAH OVER SURPRISE” will show up to silence your mockers before December 2020!
Declare aloud 21 times now: “My life, family and ministry will disappoint my haters! My deliverance will shock HEROD (all satanic powers)! I am not going down! My business (call your company/
business name) is not going down! 

My career and the labour of my hands cannot be FRUSTRATED/DEMOTED by any wicked HEROD! I, Christopher, the son of Stephen Kasoro Kwakpovwe and my family, (Put your own name and family also) CANNOT go down because the “TOO-GOOD-TO-BE-TRUE” GOD will do a work beyond human understanding! Amen and amen in Jesus name!

Sow a, “TOO-GOOD-TO-BE-TRUE” or a, “TOO INCREDIBLE TO BE BELIEVED” SEED as led into:
GTB ACC NO: 0536832754.

ACC NAME: MANNA OUR.
Use same account for TITHE, OFFERING OR SPONSORSHIP. Then e-mail: ourdailymannain
for@gmail.com or Whatsapp/SMS +2347040382800 You will receive a “PRAYER PSALM FOR THE INCREDIBLE” which you will pray for 7 days. Also be at the last-day Lagos anointing service. 

“Jehovah the DRY BONES BULLDOZER” will disgrace that IMPOSSIBLE case and provoke the INCREDIBLE DOOR TO OPEN. Pray seriously now!

TODAY IS DAY 8 OF THE 14-DAY FASTING PROGRAMME.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration as led.

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Lord, give me THE TESTIMONY OF “TOO-GOOD-TO-BE-TRUE” and “TOO INCREDIBLE TO BE BELIEVED” in this 2nd half of 2020.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PROVERBS 15-18
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*Sunday, July 19, 2020.*

*TOPIC:**YOUR DECISION DETERMINES YOUR DESTINATION (I).*

*Read Luke 15:11-16.*

11. And he said, A certain man had two sons:
12. And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.
13. And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.
14. And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.
15. And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.
16. And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.
*MEMORISE: And the younger of them said to his father, "Father, give me the portion of goods that falls to me." So he divided to them his livelihood (Luke 15:12)*

*EXPOSITION*

Life has four constants, which are time, birth, death and decision. However, we influence each of these variables. Decision is something somebody has chosen or makes up his or her mind about after considering alternatives. Also, it is the process of coming to a conclusion, or determination about something (Encarta dictionary of English language).

Luke 15:11-32 discusses the life of a man who has two sons, whose names are not mentioned, but the younger is regarded as the prodigal son. Prodigal is a French word that has been adopted in English language. 

It means being wasteful, or extravagant. The prodigal son, who was the younger of the two sons, decided to have his own share of the yet-to-die father's wealth. Having bequeathed it to him, he went ahead to squander it. The decision he made determined and dictated what he eventually got.

You are the architect of your decision, but you aren't the master of the consequence. You have control over your choices but have no power over the consequences. You make the choice, and the choice automatically dictates the outcome. The young man, who was very rich, ended up in penury, to the extent of trying to share meal with pigs.

What decision are you about to make? Think twice before you act. In fact, let God preside over it. Allow Him to show you the way, at all times. It is costly to make Him the last option. Negative decisions automatically produce negative results. 

A good decision you make goes a long way to show how great and glorious your life would be. The decision you make today, will determine your destination tomorrow. Most times, God does not interfere with our decisions. Rather, He permits it. Get His perfect will instead of the permissive. Only then are you guaranteed of His backing in all your endeavours.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. Lord, deliver me from rash and wrong decisions; help me to always wait on You for my decision.
2. Whatever has been shattered in my life because of rash decisions, O Lord, in Your mercy, help me to ammend it.
3. O Lord, help our leaders to always put You first in their decision-making process.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Nehemiah 13; Esther 1 - 2; Hebrews 10*
*Author CAC Worldwide*

Jesus is Lord
*Have a refreshing time in His presence.......
.......Shalom*
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

*SUNDAY, JULY 19, 2020.* 

*TOPIC: THE PRESENCE OF GOD*

"Oh that thou wouldest rend the heavens, that thou wouldest come down, that the mountains might flow down at thy presence ". Isaiah 64:1

*MESSAGE* 
The scripture teaches us that the presence of God is everywhere and at all times (Psalm 139). The Bible also teaches us that God's indwelling presence is with those who are His by faith in Jesus Christ (John 14:16-18). This indwelling presence of God applies both individually and corporately (1 Corinthians 6:19; 2 Corinthians 6:16 and Leviticus 26:11-12).

This presence of God is often accompanied by manifestations of His power and His goodness (Exodus 19:16-20) and God intends that all of His children will experience and enjoy this indwelling presence. No doubt, God resides in every true believer, however the extent to which each of us will experience His presence depends on a number of factors including how ready we are to wait upon God, hungering and thirsting for Him; our willingness to walk in holiness and obedience to the Holy Spirit; the quality of the worship and praise we render to Him amongst other things (Isaiah 64:2-5).

When God's presence is secured, every mountain (of sickness, delays, disappointments, debts etc) will flow down; terror will strike in the hearts of the enemies, and we will experience wondrous things (Isaiah 64:2-5; Nahum 1:5). May this be your portion.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️ Pray for the manifestation of God's presence in your life and family.

*SCRIPTURES* 
Zechariah 4:6-7; Deuteronomy 32:22; Psalm 97:3-7.

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. Oh Lord God manifest your awesome work in my life in the name of Jesus;

2. Oh Lord I pray for your manifest presence in my life and family in the name of Jesus;

3. Oh Lord I decree that every mountain in my life and family flow down in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
Judg.13, Isa. 34-35, 1 Cor. 11:2-24

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM