The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 18th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 18TH JULY.

CONQUER YOURSELF

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? (Mark 8:36-37).

Throughout history, there have been hundreds of well-known leaders who subdued other men. The whole world was subject to them; they had everything under their tyranny. Some were even so revered and placed by others in the class of God. But Jesus said, “For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?” (Mark 8:36-37).

Never pride yourself in your ability to subdue or dominate others; rather, learn to use your authority over yourself. Conquer yourself! That’s when you really win: when you say to yourself, “I’m going to do the right thing and say the right thing only,” and keep at it.

When your words and actions are under your charge, consciously subjected to God’s Word, then you’re ready for true success. When you tell yourself, “Nothing filthy will come out of me” and consciously ensure such a lifestyle through the Word, that’s the way of victory.

Refuse to give vent or expression to satanic manifestations such as anger, hatred, bitterness, jealousy and envy. Be sure that only the blessings, grace and compassion of Jesus are seen and experienced by everyone around you. Make the choice that only His love and works of righteousness will effuse from you to your world.

PRAYER

Blessed Father, I thank you for the blessing and privilege to receive your Word. My mind is stayed on your Word; the Spirit of excellence at work in me brings discipline and stability into my life, to produce fruits of righteousness and manifest your love, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 9:25-27 NLT; Proverbs 25:28 AMPC; Proverbs 16:32 CEV

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 25:13-26:1 & Psalms 11-16

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Galatians 5:13-19 & Isaiah 38

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I am grateful that You made me a peculiar treasure unto You, and called me to a life of glory, excellence, and dominion.

Thank You for setting me on the path of life: the path of righteousness and glory, in Christ Jesus! I walk in divine wisdom, today and always. 

Thank You for giving me Your Word to live by. I affirm the Lordship, majesty, honour, and glory of Christ over everything that concerns me: my health, academics, family, finances, and ministry. 

Therefore, I experience continuous victories, absolute peace, joy, prosperity, and divine health. 

I am born of the Spirit, and I am fully yielded to His leading, guidance and control; His truth and wisdom are the forces of my life, propelling me from glory to glory as I walk in the paths prearranged for me by God.

I am fulfilling His perfect will and living out my destiny in Him. God's inherent ability is in me to prosper in all that I do. 

As the seed of Abraham, everything that is connected to me is blessed—my finances, business, job, family, etc. 

I walk in the consciousness that I am blessed to be a blessing. My words are spirit, and life, infused with power and divine energy to prevail over circumstances. 

The words of Christ dwell in me richly, in all wisdom, and my words are filled with inspiration, healing, comfort, hope, love, and power, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 18TH JULY 2020.

THEME: GODLY SORROW.

MEMORISE:

For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death. 2 Corinthians 7:10

READ: 2 Corinthians 7:8-12

8 For though I made you sorry with a letter, I do not repent, though I did repent: for I perceive that the same epistle hath made you sorry, though it were but for a season.

9 Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing.

10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

11 For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.

12 Wherefore, though I wrote unto you, I did it not for his cause that had done the wrong, nor for his cause that suffered wrong, but that our care for you in the sight of God might appear unto you.

While generally sorrow is a bad thing, godly sorrow is good; it brings about repentance. If you fall, first admit sorrowfully that you have made a mistake, then go to God pleading for mercy. David was a man who had godly sorrow, that is why even though he made many mistakes in his lifetime, he kept on moving forward. He said in Psalm 51:3:
 “For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.”

Several times in the Scriptures when David made a mistake, the Bible says his heart smote him. You will not make progress if you are always shifting blame. Only failure makes excuses.

Godly sorrow leads you to learn from your mistakes. David never repeated any of his mistakes because he was truly sorry for his sins. If for instance, you fall into fornication because you were close friends with someone of the opposite sex, godly sorrow will alert you the next time you are getting close to someone who could make you fall, so you can break off that relationship.

Having godly sorrow does not mean feeling rejected by God when you do wrong. The feeling of rejection is a trap of the devil to keep us out of God’s light. 1 John 1:9 says:
“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

God is always happy to forgive and reconnect with anyone who has erred from the faith, as long as they confess their sins. When God has had mercy on you and welcomed you back into His light, you must run away from anything that can make you fall again. The doctrine of grace which teaches that you can continue in sin once you are born again is a strategy of the devil to eradicate godly sorrow. He raises up preachers to tell you that the Most Holy God does not mind if His children are unholy. That is a big lie!

PRAYER POINT:

Father, give me a heart that will be genuinely remorseful and repentant any time I offend You.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Kings 18:1-8.
 2 Chronicles 29-31.
 Psalm 48.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 25: ROCK OF AGES, CLEFT FOR ME.

1. Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee;
Let the water and the blood,
From Thy wounded side which flowed,
Be of sin the double cure,
Save from wrath and make me pure.

2. Not the labor of my hands
Can fulfill Thy law’s demands;
Could my zeal no respite know,
Could my tears forever flow,
All for sin could not atone;
Thou must save, and Thou alone.

3. Nothing in my hand I bring,
Simply to Thy cross I cling;
Naked, come to Thee for dress;
Helpless, look to Thee for grace;
Foul, I to the fountain fly;
Wash me, Savior, or I die.

4. While I draw this fleeting breath,
When my eyes shall close in death,
When I rise to worlds unknown,
And behold Thee on Thy throne,
Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee.
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Saturday 18th July 2020

TOPIC: DEADLY COMMITMENT TO GOD

SCRIPTURE: Though he slay me,"yet will I trust in him": but I will maintain mine own ways before him. Job 13:15.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When a person is deadly committed to God,"backsliding is not an option; the possibility of leaving God for other things does not exist.

Dedication to God is a primary duty of man. A major reason for dedication to God is that man’s creation was not his design; so, man’s existence must not follow man’s own design (Isaiah 43":21). This means,"we did not decide to be born, so we can’t decide how to live. You did not decide to be created, so you can’t decide how to function. This is why we must be dedicated to God.

Having known why we should be dedicated to God, it is important to know more of what dedication implies.

Now, what is dedication? Dedication to God implies deadly commitment to Him. Deadly commitment to God is a commitment unto death. It is a commitment of no return. Job said, Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him": but I will maintain mine own ways before him. (Job 13:15). Job seemed to say,"“Even if God killed me, I would still follow Him.”

Ruth, a Moabite woman, told Noami, her mother-in-law, “…Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee": for whither thou goest,"I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge": thy people shall be my people,"and thy God my God": 

Where thou diest,"will I die, and there will I be buried": the Lord do so to me,"and more also, if ought but death part thee and me” (Ruth 1":16-17). This is how someone can be with God in deadly commitment to Him.

When a person is deadly committed to God,"backsliding is not an option; the possibility of leaving God for other things does not exist. Your face is set on God like a flint and there is no going back.

Going back from following God is not a temptation. If you are deadly committed to God, you won’t follow anyone to join an occult group in order to become rich.

Beloved, when you are deadly committed to God, you don’t need people’s encouragement to follow God. Rather, you make following God the sole aim of your existence. May God give you the grace to be deadly committed to Him in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this": When a person is deadly committed to God,"backsliding is not an option; the possibility of leaving God for other things does not exist.

ASSIGNMENTS":

1. Go through today’s message again.
2. Study the life of Job and Ruth carefully (Job 15:13,"Ruth 1":15-16).
3. Make up your mind to follow God at any or all cost.

PRAYER: Lord,"thank You for Your word to me today. I ask for the grace to be deadly committed to You, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": DEDICATION TO GOD (PART 2)
QUOTE: Let service to God and His kingdom be the reason why you live. When you are in active service in God’s kingdom,"even death cannot stand you. 

Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING": Isaiah 10-12.

AMAZING FACT: Despite Christians being persecuted in different parts of the world for their rugged faith in Christ,"Christianity grows faster than any other religion. Christians have more missionaries in the world more than any other religion. In 2001, the world Christian encyclopedia counted 33,830 different mega denominations.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION": As you proceed in deadly commitment to God, you shall fulfil your days in Jesus’ Name
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SATURDAY 18TH JULY, 2020

TOPIC: "JEHOVAH OVER SURPRISE" NOW I KNOW- Part 1

BIBLE REFERENCE: PSALM 126:1-6

Note that in Acts 12, the angel disappeared after the last gate opened! I DECREE concerning you: Between now and the end of this year, angelic intervention shall be very prominent in your life, family and ministry! 

If you need an angel in any battle, that angel will show up in the name of Jesus of NAZARETH! Acts 12:11 says - "And when Peter was come to himself, he said, `Now I know of a surety, that the Lord hath sent his angel, and hath delivered me out of the hand of Herod, and from all the expectation of the people of the Jews." Note:

"Now I know of a surety." Ah! Peter was still thinking that he was in a long dream of the night! Listen: THE TESTIMONY OF, "NOW I KNOW" SHALL LOCATE YOU before the last day of 2020.

You will shout to yourself; "NOW I KNOW" my God is INCREDIBLE! "NOW I KNOW" testimony is defined by me, as a TESTIMONY THAT CANNOT BE DEBATED, PHILOSOPHISED OR ARGUED!

I prophesy: Your progress and deliverance will look like a dream! HEROD'S ARROWS SHALL MISS YOUR ADDRESS! Your fruit of the womb, career, marital, financial and healing testimony will look like a dream and you will scream: 
"NOW I KNOW." God will do what will surprise you! My God, "JEHOVAH OVER DO" shall soon show up as "JEHOVAH OVER SURPRISE" in this 14-day fast and beyond in Jesus name.

"JEHOVAH OVER SURPRISE" will surprise your friends and foes! Sow an, "NOW I KNOW" INCREDIBLE TESTIMONY SEED" as led into the account below.

Then e-mail: ourdailymannain
for@gmail.com@gmail.com or whatsapp/SMS +2347040382800. You will receive a "PRAYER PSALM FOR THE INCREDIBLE" which you will pray for 7 days.
Account for seed sowing:
GTB: 0536832754.
ACC NAME: MANNA OUR.
Also pay your Tithe and daily offering into the account above and be at the last-day Lagos anointing service. All plan have been made for proper social distancing on July 25th, 8am. 

"JEHOVAH, the DRY BONES BULLDOZER" will disgrace that IMPOSSIBLE case and provoke that INCREDIBLE DOOR TO OPEN!

TODAY IS DAY 7 OF THE 14-DAY FASTING PROGRAMME. Don't miss the Last-day Lagos ANOINTING SERVICE (July 25th). Those present physically will receive a piece of my free mantle! Time is 8am Nigerian Time.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: What A Friend We Have In Jesus...

1. Pray about today's word as it has touched you.
2. Lord, give me THE TESTIMONY OF "NOW I KNOW" in this 2nd half of 2020.
3. "JEHOVAH OVER DO" show up as "JEHOVAH OVER SURPRISE" concerning the following issues of my destiny (mention them).
4. Follow the prayer plan above. Lord, rain upon me the INCREDIBLE; the miracle of "NOW I KNOW" in my life in Jesus name! Declare Psalm 126 before sleeping.
5. Sow your "NOW I KNOW" INCREDIBLE testimony SEED!
6. Pray about today as led now.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PROVERBS 12-14
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER.

Hymn 2: What A Friend We Have In Jesus...

1. What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh what peace we often forfeit,
Oh what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer.

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged,
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful?
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness,

3. Are we weak and heavy laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Saviour, still our refuge,
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In his arms he’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, July 18, 2020

TOPIC: RESPECT LEADERSHIP DESPITE FAMILIARITY
Read Joshua 14:6-15

MEMORISE: Now therefore, give me this mountain of which the Lord spoke in that day; for you heard in that day how the Anakim were there, and that the cities were great and fortified. It may be that the Lord will be with me, and I shall be able to drive them out as the Lord said (Joshua 14:12).

EXPOSITION

Joshua was Caleb's pair and associate sent by Moses to espy Canaan, 45 years earlier (Num. 13:1ff; cf. Jos. 14:10). Both Joshua and Caleb still remembered the incidence very well. 

Were they not both fully involved in it? Were they not both at the centre of it? However, to Caleb's credit, this didn't make him usurp the fact that Joshua was his colleague, given that the latter had been promoted by the Lord to a position of authority. 

Caleb could have shown disrespect for Joshua, given their level of familiarity - familiarity brings contempt, like some do today to leaders because of their supposed closeness to such leaders. But did he do?

Examine Caleb's tone in his address to Joshua in our text. He spoke with all dignity and respect for the leader, though a colleague of his. He spoke to Joshua like 'my' leader, not 'their' leader. Obviously, he didn't abuse the fact that they were most likely of the same age-group - peers and co-workers. He remembered and acknowledged the fact that God had placed Joshua over him for His eternal purpose.

How do you feel when your former colleague, age mate, associate, family member, town's person, or someone you are close to assumes position of authority - angry, envious, proud, opportunistic, 'It's my turn', or humble and submissive? Caleb wasn't negative in his attitude to Joshua, the God-ordained leader of His people, despite that they were colleagues, hence God's blessings upon his life and lineage (Jos. 14:13-15). Promotion that does not come from God is no promotion. Respect the God-given leaders.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Ask God to forgive you at those points you have reacted negatively to people in positions of authority all because of your closeness to them.
2. Ask God for the grace to see those in positions of authority over you the way God sees them, and respect them to accomplish God's purpose.
3. Pray for as many as possible people in positions of authority, that they would find God's grace to succeed in their God-ordained tasks.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Nehemiah 12; Hebrews 8 - 9

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM