The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 15th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 15TH JULY.

PROSPERING THROUGH THE WORD

And the elders of the Jews builded, and they prospered through the prophesying of Haggai the prophet and Zechariah the son of Iddo. And they builded, and finished it, according to the commandment of the God of Israel, and according to the commandment of Cyrus, and Darius, and Artaxerxes king of Persia (Ezra 6:14).

The New International Version renders the verse above thus, “So the elders of the Jews continued to build and prosper under the preaching of Haggai the prophet and Zechariah, a descendant of Iddo….” Notice the underlined words in the verse. 

Those two prophets—Haggai and Zechariah—brought them the Word of God. And the result was the encouragement of the people, and they grew and multiplied.

That’s amazing. It tells us the place of the Word— the importance and transforming power of God’s Word. It makes no difference if you’re into business or you’re a student; irrespective of your vocation, you need the Word for your life. 

There’s no substitute for that. You have to keep learning and meditating on the Word of God for guidance, encouragement and strength. Through the ministry of the Word, the wisdom and skill you require for your next level are imparted to you. The Word helps to build your spirit strong, so you can face anything and win in any situation.

God surely does have a plan for your success; He’s made adequate provision for your prosperity, but He doesn’t do anything outside of His Word. In 3 John 1:2, He said, “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” Your soul prospers through conscious meditation on the Word.

CONFESSION

I’m yielded to the ministry of the Word of God in my life. I’m the seed of Abraham, blessed to be a blessing, and I prosper by the Word, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Timothy 4:15; Acts 20:32

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 23:12-35 & Job 40-42

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Galatians 4:12-20 & Isaiah 35

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that this is my month of productivity! My hands are filled with the blessings of the Lord. Anyone I touch surely must be blessed; anything I do is magnified by the Spirit of God. 

I am in God’s place for my life and the Spirit of God has granted me understanding and insight into His will, purpose, and plans. 

My heart is flooded with wisdom and spiritual understanding; I live a life of peace and unlimited prosperity in Christ Jesus. 

The peace of God that transcends human understanding fills my heart today, and I prosper exceedingly in all things.

I am not of this world; I am from the government of heaven. I am seated with Christ in the place of authority, over and above every government, authority, power, lordship and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. 

I am over and above all circumstances. I am greatly favoured! God’s favour surrounds me like a shield. It opens doors for me, bringing me into my place of greatness.

I walk with confidence today and always, knowing that with favour working in me, nothing is too good for me! I am a victor at every count.

ll things are possible unto me because the ability of God is at work in me.

I refuse to recognize limitations, or hindrances to my journey of success, victory, and prosperity. I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.

Christ is my wisdom therefore I am wise, I have the wisdom to do whatever I need to do. 

I function today at my best potentials because the wisdom of God works in me, talking through me, leading me, guiding me and causing me to be effective and productive in everything I lay my hands to do. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you

[Image: IMG_20200705_210931_997.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 15TH JULY 2020.

THEME: FEED THE SHEEP.

MEMORISE:

And I will very gladly spend and be spent for you; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved.  2 Corinthians 12:15

READ: 2 Corinthians 12:14-18

14 Behold, the third time I am ready to come to you; and I will not be burdensome to you: for I seek not yours but you: for the children ought not to lay up for the parents, but the parents for the children.

15 And I will very gladly spend and be spent for you; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved.

16 But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, being crafty, I caught you with guile.

17 Did I make a gain of you by any of them whom I sent unto you?

18 I desired Titus, and with him I sent a brother. Did Titus make a gain of you? walked we not in the same spirit? walked we not in the same steps?

“ Behold, the third time I am ready to come to you; and I will not be burdensome to you: for I seek not yours but you: for the children ought not to lay up for the parents, but the parents for the children.”  2 Corinthians 12:14-18

It is very sad that these days, many pastors are not after souls, but rather, what is in the possession of these souls. Jesus’ instruction is “Feed my sheep” not “Get fed off my sheep.” We should all learn from the example of Apostles Paul. He was a man who was willing to spend and be spent for the sake of the flock. 

Even when they didn’t seem to be reciprocating his love for them, he loved them even more. As a pastor, Head of department or leader in whatever capacity, you need to check your motivations from time to time. Are you more interested in what the people have or in the prosperity of their souls? 

When you are more interested in what they have, you will find yourself excusing the sin of one fellow because he is rich while you condemn the same when committed by someone poor. You would find yourself visiting only the rich members of the Church or your department/unit as the case may be, while you hardly check on the poorer ones. Indeed, the Church needs money to do a lot of things, but are we supposed to look to human beings instead of God to sponsor His work? Apostle James warned against this preferential treatment in the house of God in James 2:2-4 which says: 

“For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool: Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?”

God sent us out to bring souls into His kingdom, not money. Don’t leave the most important for the least important.

This charge is to every Christian and not just pastors and leaders in the Church alone. Ensure you bring the word of God to the fore in every situation or gathering you find yourself in. God is relying on you to feed His sheep and bring the lost ones into the fold.

KEY POINT:

Pursue souls, not what they have.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 13-17.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 9: HOLD THE FORT.

1. Ho, my comrades, see the signal, waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing, victory is nigh.

o Refrain:
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,” Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven, “By Thy grace we will.”

2. See the mighty host advancing, Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling, courage almost gone!

3. See the glorious banner waving! Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph over every foe.

4. Fierce and long the battle rages, but our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander, cheer, my comrades, cheer!
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

WEDNESDAY, 15TH JULY 2020

TOPIC: PURSUING GOD WHOLE-HEARTEDLY
SCRIPTURE: Teach me thy way, O Lord; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name. Psalm 86:11

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When you are dedicated to God, your heart is not divided but united in the pursuit of God.

It has been established that understanding is key to outstanding performance in any endeavour. When you understand why you should do something, doing it becomes easy.

In the same manner, knowing the purpose of dedication will greatly enhance the lifestyle of dedication to God. One of the reasons for dedication is that man was created by God and for God (Revelation 4:11). 

If we know that we did not create ourselves and that we are not meant to live for ourselves, then dedication becomes easy.

Now, having seen the reason for our dedication to God, what, then does it mean to be dedicated to God?

Dedication to God implies a whole-hearted pursuit of God. It is a heart that is united in the pursuit of God. One may ask, “Why a united heart?”

It is because one’s heart can be divided. This is why Psalm 86:11 says, Teach me thy way, O Lord; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.

So, when you are dedicated to God, your heart is not divided but united in the pursuit of God. Dedication to God is not having a heart that follows the world in one part and follows God in another. 

It is not having a heart whose part follows the devil and another part follows God. It is not having a heart with a cocktail of worldly and heavenly inclinations. Rather, dedication is having a united heart, a heart united in the pursuit of God.

It is allowing every department of your heart to be united in the pursuit of God. It is not a heart that is divided or distracted by several activities, fantasies and fallacies of this world.

It is having a heart that beats and pants after the Presence of God like the heart of David who said, As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?”(Psalm 42:1-2).

Beloved, refuse for your heart to be divided in the pursuit of God. Pursue God with focus and unity of heart. This is what it means to be dedicated to God. And that is what brings distractions in time and eternity.

Remember this: When you are dedicated to God, your heart is not divided but united in the pursuit of God.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Go through today’s message again.
2. Refuse a distracted heart; focus in the pursuit of God.
3. Maintain a united heart in the pursuit of God always.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask that You deliver me from every distraction of life. Help me to maintain a united focus and heart in pursuing You, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING GET THIS MESSAGE: DEDICATION TO GOD (PART 2).

QUOTE: The State of your heart and the state of your life matters to God. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.
DAILY READING: Isaiah 1-3

AMAZING FACT: John D. Rockefeller was an American oil industry business magnate, industrialist, and philanthropist.

He is widely considered the wealthiest American of all time and the richest person in modern history; the first dollar billionaire in the history of America and the first dollar billionaire in the history of the world. He was a dedicated member of his church and gave generously for the work of God in his church.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Grace for total deliverance from distraction is released on you now in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: WEDNESDAY 15TH JULY, 2020

TOPIC: THE IMPOSSIBLE WILL BECOME THE INCREDIBLE! COVID – 19 HEALED – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (ACTS 12:1-17)

Welcome to this hour of encounter with the INCREDIBLE GOD in this INCREDIBLE fasting programme! Remember the testimony of the CORONAVIRUS patient who was healed supernaturally as he prayed with this Daily Manna in the isolation center, after testing positive.

Always remember that God never sends you into a situation alone! God goes before you. He stands beside you. He walks behind you. Whatever situation you are in right now, be confident. God is with you!

No matter how 2020 has been, refuse ANXIETY and FEAR of the future! Be confident. Philippians 1:6 says: “Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.” Note this: *Confidence is not based on you having all the resources needed to take care of yourself; confidence is based upon the truth that God is faithful!

Psalm 48:2 says, concerning your God – “Beautiful in elevation, the joy of the whole earth, Is Mount Zion in the far north, The city of the great King.” You are THE CITY OF THE GREAT KING BECAUSE YOU (YOUR BODY) ARE HIS TEMPLE (THE TEMPLE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT). 

If God could close the lion’s mouth for Daniel, part the Red Sea for Moses, open prison doors for Peter, put a baby in the arms of Sarah and raised Lazarus from the dead, THEN He CAN do anything for you.

In this 14-day worldwide fast and beyond, God will do the INCREDIBLE for you. Be at the last-day Lagos anointing service and also sow your “SEED FOR THE INCREDIBLE” as led into any of the accounts accounts on page 29 of this booklet or page 44 of "WAR AGAINST HAMAN -15." Then e-mail : orderodm@gmail.com or whatsapp!/ SMS: +234-903-264-8292 or any of the phone numbers in "WAH-15"

You will receive a “PRAYER PSALM FOR THE INCREDIBLE” which you will pray for 7 days. All plans have been made for proper social distancing and security at the LAGOS Mountain on July 25th, 8am. “JEHOVAH, the DIVINE VACCINE” is the killer of every financial, marital, emotional, sin, rise and fall, disappointment at the edge of breakthroughs, demonic delays, satanic frustration, stagnation or any physical disease/VIRUS, etc.

He is the CORONAVIRUS STOPPER and that IMPOSSIBLE case in your life, will provoke that INCREDIBLE TESTIMONY from HIS throne of grace! Pray seriously now!

TODAY IS DAY 4 OF THE 14-DAY FASTING PROGRAMME. Pray The General Prayers on Page 97 And Prayers On Page 38 of “War Against Haman – 15” booklet! 

On the Last-day ANOINTING SERVICE (July 25th), you can also connect via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaonline. YOUTUBE: Manna TV international. Instagram Live: ourdailymanna_bishopchris. Those present physically will receive a piece of my free mantle! Time is 8am Nigerian Time.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Christian Seek Not Yet Repose…

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Follow the prayer plan above.
3. Sow your SEED FOR THE INCREDIBLE!
4. Pray about today as led now.
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEARSad PROVERBS 1-3)
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*Wednesday, July 15, 2020.*

*NOTHING FOR THE LAZY.*

*Read Proverbs 6:9-11; 24:30-34.*

9. How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep?
10. Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep:
11. So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth, and thy want as an armed man.
*24:30-34.*
30. I went by the field of the slothful, and by the vineyard of the man void of understanding;
31. And, lo, it was all grown over with thorns, and nettles had covered the face thereof, and the stone wall thereof was broken down.
32. Then I saw, and considered it well: I looked upon it, and received instruction.
33. Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep:
34. So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth; and thy want as an armed man.

*MEMORISE: Laziness casts one into a deep sleep, And an idle person will suffer hunger (Proverbs 19:15).*

*EXPOSITION*

On this World Youth Skills Day, it is important to remind ourselves of facts about laziness. Laziness is an act of not willing to work. It is also called slothfulness. Laziness has never bred success. Laziness cuts across all genders.

There are terribly lazy women as there are men. What do you call a woman who does not prepare her husband's food at the right time and can't keep her home clean? Also, we have men who sit at palm wine spots from morning till evening while their women go out to fend for the household. 

Such are lazy and shameless men! The farm of lazy man is often bushy, his house dirty, his body most-often unkempt, and his stomach is hunger-invested. 

The following describes a lazy person: never a giver, rather often a beggar; good at giving excuses (Prov. 26:13); does not see possibilities (Prov. 26:15); and always unwilling to work. A lazy person loves sleep and pleasure (Prov. 24:33), and depends on others for survival (Prov. 34), He or she is good at gossiping rather than working (Prov. 26:16-17). There is no sport or event that is designed for lazy people.

Go through this checker to determine your attitude towards work. It will reveal your true position, whether you are lazy or diligent. How productive are you? When responsible is dropped at your table, how do you feel? How useful are you? Do you have a goal? 

How do you feel when what you are not paid for is thrown at you in the workplace? Do you love serving? Do you have an agenda for each day that you pursue? You will be able to get a correct assessment of yourself, if you do this objectively. 

Jesus came to work: '...for I must do the work of Him who sent me while it is day.' Time is life. Rise and start to invest your time in meaningful and productive ventures.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. Lord, help me to overcome every tendency and unproductive ways of life that negate my growth and development.
2. Lord, give the grace and power to do valiantly and become useful for those to whom You sent me.
3. Lord, help our youths to imbibe the Spirit of godliness, industry, service, humility, and cooperativeness.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Nehemiah 7; Hebrews 4*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM