The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 14th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 14TH JULY.

INVIGORATED BY THE HOLY GHOST

For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man (Ephesians 3:14-16).

In our theme Scripture, the Apostle Paul, by the Spirit, prayed for the Christians in Ephesus to be strengthened with might in their inner man. 

If Paul prayed thus for them, it must mean that he knew what it meant to be strengthened and must have been strengthened himself. Therefore, he wasn’t trying to get God to fulfil a promise or do something that we don’t already have as Christians.

Why then did Paul pray for the saints in Ephesus that way? It was because the people hadn’t come to the full knowledge of the divine might at work in them by reason of the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. 

It was more of getting them to be conscious of the divine energy, the supernatural might of the Spirit inherent in them. This “strengthening” wasn’t coming from Heaven; it’s by the Spirit of God that’s already inside them. He wanted them to understand the ministry of the Holy Spirit inside them and walk in His might.

There’s a Spirit inside you that invigorates you. That Spirit gives you supernatural power, the ability to perform. Hallelujah! This is why you must never confess or accept that you’re weak. 

There’s no weakness in your life, for the Holy Spirit, the embodiment of all glory, dominion and strength, lives in you in His fullness. No part of your body is available for sickness, disease, infirmity, or to the devil. The Holy Spirit in you keeps your spirit, soul and body invigorated and ever alive.

Romans 8:11 declares, “But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.” This is no longer a promise but a present-hour reality. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

Every fibre of my being is energised and infused with miracle-working ability. I’m strengthened and invigorated by the Holy Spirit in my inner man, thereby competent for any task. I’m conscious of, and function with His divine power that works in me mightily. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 6:10 AMPC; Philippians 4:13; Colossians 1:9-11

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 22:22-23:1-11 & Job 36-39

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Galatians 4:1-11 & Isaiah 34

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that God’s divine power is at work in me. Christ is my life, my sufficiency, wisdom, and righteousness. [/color][/url][/font][/size]

He’s made my life beautiful, fruitful, productive, and sound! I am a custodian of divine verities; money is a slave of my ideas. 

I fill my mind daily with the Word of God, and as I do, my eyes are opened to see opportunities all around me. 

I am not ordinary; the Father has made me prosperous and effective; a blessing to this world, and a dispenser and distributor of His righteousness,love, kindness, and goodness.

All the wealth in this world belongs to me, for I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. 

The silver and the gold are mine, including the cattle upon a thousand hills; thus, I refuse to be limited by anything in this world. 

I am a free-flowing conduit of God’s wealth and blessings to others, and I am plugged to an unending supply. 

I rule and reign in this life, independent of the financial systems of this world. I am fulfilling God’s purpose and plan for my life, walking in paths that He’s arranged for me. 

He’s made all things I require for life and godliness available to me, and I celebrate the grace of prosperity and abundance that I enjoy as the seed of Abraham. Hallelujah!

The works of my hands are blessed and I am set on the path of permanent success and prosperity. 

I do not know when the heat comes, for I am fashioned to flourish like the cedar in Lebanon. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 14TH JULY 2020.

THEME: TAKING HIM FOR GRANTED.

MEMORISE:

But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Matthew 8:12

READ: Luke 7:36-47

36 And one of the Pharisees desired him that he would eat with him. And he went into the Pharisee's house, and sat down to meat.

37 And, behold, a woman in the city, which was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at meat in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster box of ointment,

38 And stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment.

39 Now when the Pharisee which had bidden him saw it, he spake within himself, saying, This man, if he were a prophet, would have known who and what manner of woman this is that toucheth him: for she is a sinner.

40 And Jesus answering said unto him, Simon, I have somewhat to say unto thee. And he saith, Master, say on.

41 There was a certain creditor which had two debtors: the one owed five hundred pence, and the other fifty.

42 And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me therefore, which of them will love him most?

43 Simon answered and said, I suppose that he, to whom he forgave most. And he said unto him, Thou hast rightly judged.

44 And he turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, Seest thou this woman? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet: but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head.

45 Thou gavest me no kiss: but this woman since the time I came in hath not ceased to kiss my feet.

46 My head with oil thou didst not anoint: but this woman hath anointed my feet with ointment.

47 Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.

“And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”
Matthew 8:11-12
The words above were spoken by Jesus when He saw how great the faith of the Centurion was. He attested to the fact that He had never seen such great faith in Israel. This man was considered an unbeliever, yet he had faith that was greater than that of everyone Jesus had met. 

A chronic unbeliever who has an encounter with Christ would likely hold on to Him fervently. On the other hand, the one who has been a Christian for a long while, especially since childhood, has a great tendency to begin to take Jesus for granted. In our Bible reading for today, Jesus dined at a Pharisee’s house, but the man did not even offer to wash His feet, he took such an august visitor for granted because he had known Him for long. Many Christians are fervent in the first few months or years after they encounter Christ, and then begin to relent, this could be because the memory of their salvation experience is beginning to wane or they may have seen other Christians slipping and still looking holy. Beloved, it is very dangerous to forget your salvation encounter with Christ, very dangerous to take examples from people who are not as fervent as you; rather, take examples from those who have gone higher than you in the faith.

Hold on to Jesus for dear life! When He gives you an instruction, obey immediately. Always go early for Church services; if you are a worker in the Church, serve to the best of your ability. Make Him a priority in your life; increase your commitment to His Kingdom rather than reducing it. I pray that you will not be replaced in the kingdom of God in the mighty name of Jesus.

KEY POINT:

Never take God for granted.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Chronicles 28; 2 Kings 16-17.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 7: GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS.

1. Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father;
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not;
As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be.

o Refrain:
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see:
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided—
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!

2. Summer and winter and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon, and stars in their courses above
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy, and love.

3. Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide,
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow—
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

*TUESDAY, JULY 14, 2020.* 

*TOPIC: DEVELOPING HUMILITY (1)* 

_“But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.” James 4:6._ 

*MESSAGE* 

After the dedication of the temple, God appeared to Solomon at night and tells him that if the people *_“shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” (2 Chronicles 7:14)._* We know we need to humble ourselves before God. But what does that mean, and what does it require?

*Let's Look At Some Of The Ways We Can Develop Humility:* 

*1. OVERCOME PRIDE AND DOUBT* 
Humility allows us to see ourselves in proper relation to God and our neighbour, leading us to an accurate self-assessment. We fail to humble ourselves when we develop an inaccurate view of ourselves because of either pride or doubt—both of which are enemies of humility that we must battle. Pride believes that we know better than God does, and doubt believes that God isn't good or powerful enough to change us. Neither of these attitudes glorifies God.

*2. LEARN GOD'S TRUTH ABOUT HUMANITY* 
The primary means we humble ourselves is by learning what God has to say about us. When you search the Scriptures, make note of all the positive and negative things God has to say about mankind. Only by learning God's truth can we acquire the knowledge necessary to develop humility.

*ACTION POINT* 
?️ Are you prideful or doubtful? Take those attitudes to God in prayer and ask Him to help you overcome them.

*SCRIPTURES* 
1 Peter 5:5-6; James 4:6-7.

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. Lord Jesus, forgive me for being prideful and doubtful;

2. Lord give me the enablement to believe what Your Word says about humans in the name of Jesus;

3. Give me the grace to be humble in Jesus' name.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR* 
Judg. 7, Isa. 28, 1 Cor. 7.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY, 14TH JULY 2020

TOPIC: A LIFTING UP THROUGH UPRIGHTNESS
SCRIPTURE: Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people. Proverbs 14:34.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Uprightness of character is both a lifter of people and a sustainer of the lifted.

It has been confirmed that uprightness is a lifter of life; righteousness is an exalter of destiny.

One of the greatest help God can give anybody in life and in ministry is the help to maintain uprightness of character. The highest thing God can do for you is not necessarily to give you power or money; it is the grace to maintain uprightness of character. This is because any possession or qualification without character is a setup for disaster.

Please understand that to be made visible without character is visibility unto ignominy. It is a kind of visibility that ends with reproach. This is why one of the best help God can give a person is the help to maintain uprightness of life and character. If you have character and you don’t have money, anointing, or possessions, there is nothing to worry about because with time, you will have all of them. 

However, the tragedy is to have all the other things and lack character because it is a setup for disaster.
So, uprightness of character is both a lifter of people and a sustainer of the lifted. Uprightness of character lifts and then sustains the lifted. It does not matter where people rise to in life, if their character is intact, don’t be afraid for them because they can never crash. 

On the other hand, it does not matter the level people rise to in life, if their character is defective, their crash is inevitable. And the overall outcome is eternal damnation.

So, the uprightness of character is both a lifter of people and a sustainer of the lifted. You are lifted by character and your lifting is also sustained by character. This is why one of the greatest help God can give to you is to assist you to maintain upright character.

Beloved, receive the grace from God to maintain upright character in Jesus’ Name.
Remember this: Uprightness of character is both a lifter of people and a sustainer of the lifted.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ask God for the grace to maintain upright character.
2. Refuse the lifestyle of sin and compromise.
3. Make up your mind to live uprightly at all times.
PRAYER: O Lord, thank You for Your Word to me today. I ask for the grace to maintain upright character, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: A LIFTING BY UPRIGHTNESS.
DAILY READING: Song of Songs 6-8

QUOTE: If you are going to reign in this life as a king, one of the major ways you will do that is by the power of character and integrity. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Michael Faraday (1791–1867) was a devout member and elder of the Baptist Church. 

He discovered electromagnetic induction; discovered the first experimental link between light and magnetism; carried out the first room-temperature liquefaction of a gas and several other inventions that have shaped the world

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The help to maintain uprightness of character is released upon you today in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: TUESDAY 14TH JULY, 2020

TOPIC: THE IMPOSSIBLE WILL BECOME THE INCREDIBLE! COVID – 19 HEALED – Part 1
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOSHUA 10:1-14

Share with me the testimony below and know that your God is not a respecter of persons:

“Good afternoon sir. I am Mr. Idaraesit Mfon Noah from Afaha Nsit, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. I want to thank God for using you in liberating me from the Covid-19 pandemic. I was among the 5 people that were confirmed positive when our samples were returned from Enugu State by the NCDC (National Centre for Disease Control).

So while in isolation with my ODM (Our Daily Manna) praying one night, the angel of God appeared to me and assured me that I was healed. The next day, I was discharged with no symptoms of Covid-19. Praise Master Jesus! Amen. From +234-805-862-2652.”

The world and even Africa lost thousands of souls to this CORONAVIRUS. The Holy Ghost wants you to know that there is the healing/PASS OVER GRACE which is available for every child of God. Psalm 91:7-8 says: 

“A thousand shall fall by thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.” THE REWARD OF THE WICKED means anything not planted and originated from your God! They shall fall by your side!

IT SHALL PASS OVER YOU! Fear not! If God could make the sun stand still for Joshua about 3,227 years ago, Then He CAN do anything for you! In this 14-day worldwide fast and beyond, God will do the INCREDIBLE for you.

Be at the last-day Lagos anointing service and also sow your SEED FOR THE INCREDIBLE as led into any of the accounts below:

GUARANTEED TRUST BANK (GTB) ACC NO: 0536832754.
ACCOUNT NAME: MANNA OUR.

on page 29 of this booklet or page 44 of “Then e-mail: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com or whatsapp/SMS +2347040382800 or any of the phone numbers in “WAH-15.” You will receive a “PRAYER PSALM FOR THE INCREDIBLE” which you will pray for 7 days. All plans have been made for proper social distancing and security at the LAGOS Mountain on July 25th, 8am. 

“JEHOVAH, the DIVINE VACCINE” is the killer of WHATEVER YOUR GOD HAS NOT PLANTED! He is the CORONAVIRUS STOPPER and that IMPOSSIBLE case in your life, will provoke that INCREDIBLE TESTIMONY from HIS throne of grace!

ACCOUNT FOR TITHE, OFFERING.
GUARANTEE TRUST BANK (GTB) ACCOUNT NO: 0589905777.
NAME: Our Daily Manna.
Pray seriously now!

TODAY IS DAY 3 OF THE 14-DAY FASTING PROGRAMME. Pray The General Prayers on Page 97 And Prayers On Page 38 of “War Against Haman – 15” 

booklet! On the Last-day ANOINTING SERVICE (July 25th), you can also connect via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaonline. YOUTUBE: Manna TV international. Instagram Live: ourdailymanna_bishopchris. Those present physically will receive a piece of my free mantle! Time is 8am Nigerian Time.

PRAYER POINTS: Take nay song of praise as led.

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Follow the prayer plan above.
3. Sow your “SEED FOR THE INCREDIBLE.”
4. Pray about today as led now.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 148-150
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*Tuesday, July 14, 2020.*

*TRUE WISDOM?*

*Read Jeremiah 8:8-9.*

8. How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.
9. The wise men are ashamed, they are dismayed and taken: lo, they have rejected the word of the LORD; and what wisdom is in them?

*MEMORISE: Wisdom is too lofty for a fool; he does not open his mouth in the gate (Proverbs 24:7)*

*EXPOSITION*

In Jeremiah 8:8-9, the Lord questioned the scribes for their claims that they are wise. The Lord challenged that this is not the kind of "wisdom" He is looking for; since they had together with the whole of Israel, "rejected the word of the LORD". 

The scribes were treated as "wise men" and hence, religious leaders of the day. They were often looked upon to interpret and answer any questions the people might have on the Torah. 

If these wise men among them had even rejected the Word of the LORD, just imagine how deep was Israel's sin was? We often thought of wisdom as something we gained in our minds; even if it is so with the Word of God. 

However, it seemed to God that wisdom is not merely a form of head knowledge, or the superb ability to interpret the Word; but it is both the conviction and active response to God's Word in our lives. That is the kind of wisdom cherished by God.

It is expected that as we grow deeper in the Lord, we should discover that the Lord has in His grace, given us the ability to gain meaningful insights from the Bible. Such a "grace gift" from God can help us in many situations, especially, when it comes to the ministry of preaching and Bible studies. 

However, there are times when we discover that such a gift can also turn us away from gaining true wisdom; all because of our human tendency to sin. Because of such a gift, we can be tempted to think that we know a lot and yet the truth is that, we know very little.

We can also be tempted to be lazy and hence neglect putting in hard work to study the Word. Our text today is a good reminder for us to be constantly grateful, diligent and put into practice, what we have been able to gain through the Word. This would be the kind of wisdom that God is looking for. This is the kind of life that we ought to live in Him.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. The kind of wisdom that God is looking for is that we live acceptably before Him; pray therefore, that the Lord would help us to live a life that is pleasing to Him.
2. Pray for God to fill our children with the spirit of divine wisdom and revelation.
3. Lord, fill our leaders with wisdom to acknowledge your supremacy in their lives.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Nehemiah 5 - 6; Hebrew 3*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM