The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 12th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 12TH JULY.

LIVE AS A CHRISTIAN

Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God (1 John 3:9 NKJV).

To properly understand the verse of scripture above, you’ll have to study it in the right context. 

The purpose of that verse is actually in the 6th verse of the preceding chapter and it says, “...He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked” (1 John 2:6 NKJV). Notice it doesn’t say, “He who says he abides in Him walks just as He walked.” Rather, it says if you’re a Christian, you ought to walk (live) as a Christian; walk as He (Jesus) walked.

Now, Romans 8:6 tells us, “For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.” He’s teaching us here to walk in the Spirit. He says, “This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh” (Galatians 5:16). These are all instructions and guidance given to us in the Word of God.

Romans 6:1-2 says, “What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?” No Christian is at liberty to do wrong. You were called to display righteousness; to walk in His rightness. 

The life that we have in Christ is sin-free. However, in your walk of faith, it’s possible to make mistakes; so, the Bible says, “…the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin” (1 John 1:7). He prepared for us automatic cleansing.

What He expects is that you yield yourself to the Word, to be taught, to be guided in righteousness. Through the Word, you’d discover that you’re cleansed from all unrighteousness (John 15:3), and have the capacity to live sin-free. Praise God!

PRAYER

Precious Father, I thank you for your grace and the power of your righteousness at work in me! I yield myself to the Word, to be taught, to be guided in righteousness. Sin has no dominion over me. I have the rightness of God in my spirit and it’s expressed in my thoughts, words and actions, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 John 5:18; 1 John 2:1; 1 John 2:28-29

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 21:17-36 & Job 29-31

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Galatians 3:13-22 & Isaiah 32

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that God had set up His headquarters in me; I am His centre of operation in the earth. The Spirit of God has made me a success for life because I love the Lord and keep His Word. 

I acknowledge His mighty power that is at work in me mightily, and celebrate His glory in my life. I have an extraordinary amplitude of comprehension because the wisdom of God is in my spirit.

I have the ability to make the right judgments and choices and I refuse any attitude, habit or lifestyle that is inconsistent with the Gospel. 

No matter what happens around me, I don’t bow to pressure. Rather, I hold myself in from within. 

My mind is anointed to produce excellence, for I am anointed with the Holy Ghost and with power, and the love of God is shed abroad in my heart.

I am excellent, full of power, love and the glory of God. I walk in righteousness and manifest the dominion of the Spirit. 

The virtues and perfections of divinity are expressed through me today. 

As I study the Word and meditate on the Spirit, God’s power is activated in me, causing His glory in my spirit to impact my physical body, producing health, strength, and vitality. 

No sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive in my body, because the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead lives in me, and has vitalized my body through and through! 

I am complete, sound, and excellent. I walk in victory today and experience success in all I do. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 12TH JULY 2020.

THEME: UNDERSTANDING GOD.

MEMORISE:

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 1 Corinthians 2:14

READ: 1 Corinthians 2:11-16

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.

And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand. Luke 8:10

Many people of the world think they understand spiritual things. They look at the things that we do and start judging. They tell us that we are not doing it right; they even go to the extent of trying to teach us how God wants us to do things. How do they know the mind of God when they themselves are living outside His will? Just as stated in Luke 8:10 above, the things of God are parables to them. They can hear, but cannot understand. They can read the Bible but cannot comprehend it because the letter killeth, but it is the Spirit that gives understanding (Isaiah 11:2). 1 Corinthians 2:11 says:
“For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.”

No one can understand the mind of God except through the Holy Ghost, so anyone who does not have the Spirit cannot know His mind.

Being a mathematician, when I heard about the principle of tithing, it made no sense to me. 100% of my salary was not enough to cover my expenses for the month, talk less of the remaining 90% after the tithe was paid. I however decide to try it and amazingly. I had more than enough to see me through the month. 

When next you hear unbelievers condemning the principles of God, don’t bother arguing with them; just say the truth you know and move on. Pray that they should encounter Christ and also have the Spirit of God within them so they can understand the ways of God too.

KEY POINT:

Someone who is not a member of your clan cannot understand your family culture. Don’t argue with them, just keep doing what the Bible says.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Chronicles 27
Isaiah 9-12.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 13: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS.

1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;

3. Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;

4. My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

5. Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Sunday 12th July 2020

TOPIC: A LIFTING UP BY THE OIL

SCRIPTURE: And Elisha said unto her, What shall I do for thee? tell me, what hast thou in the house? And she said, Thine handmaid hath not any thing in the house, save a pot of oil. 2 Kings 4:2.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Oil is the answer to the tears of life, destiny and ministry.

The Scripture makes it clear that the Oil (anointing) is a major lifter of life and destiny. Saul, the first king of Israel was lifted by the prophetic Oil of Prophet Samuel (1 Samuel 10:1-10). David, the second king of Israel was also lifted up by the prophetic Oil of the same Prophet Samuel (1 Samuel 16:1-13).

Now, we shall look at how the anointing delivered a prophet’s widow. The prophet who was the husband of this woman died in debt and the creditors came to take her two sons to be bondmen. 

This was the terribly pathetic situation this woman found herself before she cried to Elisha. But when Elisha demanded to know what she had in the house, she told him that all that she had was a pot of Oil (2 Kings 4:2). 

And it turned out that the pot of Oil that she had was the rescue for her destiny. This means, you have no need to fear for your life and destiny if the Oil is not missing. There is no need to even fear for the destiny of your children and your loved ones if the Oil is not lacking. The anointing is critical to destiny.

Now, from the story of this widow, we shall look at two areas in which the Oil (anointing) will produce result:

1. The Oil is the answer to the tears of life, destiny and ministry (2 Kings 4:1).

What handled the cry of the woman was the Oil. The Oil is the answer to the tears of life, destiny and ministry. Tears are not permitted to continue if the Oil is not lacking. Sorrowing or mourning is not permitted to continue in your life if the Oil is not lacking.

2. The Oil is the answer to inherited liabilities and challenges (2 Kings 4:1).

This woman inherited only debt from her late husband, but it was handled by the Oil. There are things that follow people from their father’s house; others inherited things because of who gave birth to them. But the Oil is the answer to inherited liabilities and challenges of life

Beloved, if there is any unpleasant thing following you because of the person who gave birth to you, the Oil is the cure. Therefore, go for the Oil.
Remember this: The Oil is the answer to the tears of life, destiny and ministry.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make demands on God for the release of the Oil on your life.
2. Pray in the Spirit and study the Word of God in order to contact the anointing of God.
3. Maintain connection to your prophet for the impartation of the oil.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask for the release of the Oil on my life. Draw me close to You in deep intimacy, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: A LIFTING UP BY THE OIL (ANOINTING).

DAILY READING: Ecclesiastes 12-Song of Songs 2
QUOTE: Everything that come to put your life under pressure in this high-pressured world, if you refuse to bow to their pressure, then the anointing comes out in a greater dimension. Culled from “MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: According to alternate history ( https://althistory.fandom.com ), the worth of Gold and Silver alone used in building Solomon’s Temple is quantified to be 216 Billion Dollars which is twice the worth of the 2018 world richest man, Jeff Bezos, whose worth was then estimated to be 112 Billion Dollars.

If the worth of the Gold and Silver alone used in building Solomon’s Temple is almost two times the worth of the richest person on earth, what would be the worth of Solomon when all his wealth is put together? Unimaginable! 

Truly, people who are passionate for God and build His temple are the wisest and the richest on earth.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: 

By the reason of the anointing, whatever has caused tears in your life before now is over in Jesus’ Name
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 12TH JULY, 2020*

*TOPIC: WHEN THE LORD SPEAKS!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: HOSEA 12:7-14*

Each year just after the 21-day fasting programme, the LORD speaks to me on what He is determined to do in the following year. 

This is to enable me write the, “WAR AGAINST HAMAN” (WAH) BOOKLET for the following year. The “WAH” booklet is what contains the plans, purpose of God and prayer programmes for the following year! 

I thank God that when He gives me a theme, it has always been *“OVER CONFIRMED”* each year. He told me 2020 is a year of ELEVATION! But after just the WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT, the CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) began spreading very fast around the world. I then asked the LORD FOR THE CONNECTION BETWEEN CORONAVIRUS and ELEVATION. It was then He reminded me that great testimonies are born out of great seasons of agony!

He reminded me that Joseph was ELEVATED in the season of a GREAT WORLD RECESSION and ECONOMIC PAIN (great drought/famine). He reminded me too that Isaac was ELEVATED and became a world financial star, also during a severe world famine! 

That was when the Philistines began to envy him. The LORD reminded me also that in Luke 5, Peter’s destiny changed only after a BIG FAILURE and SHAME (he was washing his empty net. He caught nothing. He was frustrated). 

That was the day the LORD commissioned (ELEVATED) him to the enviable status of “FISHER OF MEN” (FOM). No wonder Author, Gail Sheehy, wrote: “To be tested is good. The challenged life may be the best therapist.” Listen to Joshua J. Marine: “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”

Yes sir! Millions of ODM users were ELEVATED (made to ESCAPE) from the VIRUS PANDEMIC. Many escaped by whiskers – narrow escape! It was an elevation from death to life! A COVID-19 patient was healed just by holding/praying with the ODM booklet in the Isolation Centre and was discharged the following day after an angel appeared to him.

Please don’t joke with this divine principle: Hosea 12:14 – *“And by a prophet the LORD brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet was he preserved.” You will be PRESERVED as you* follow and obey the CAPTION/prophetic instructions for each year as revealed to me!

*Today is Day-1 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE PRAYERS OF “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” POSTED HERE NOW.*

The last-day Anointing service will be in Lagos. All plans for social distancing have been settled. All sacrificial seeds (seed of expectations) for the 14days fasting program should be made to the account number below.

GUARANTEED TRUST BANK (GTB) ACC NO: 0536832754.
ACCOUNT NAME: MANNA OUR.
USE SAME ACCOUNT FOR TITHE, OFFERING, SACRIFICIAL SEED, CHARITY, DONATION or SPONSORSHIP.

NOTE:
USERS ABROAD CAN USE AN APP CALLED "WORLD REMIT" WHICH CAN BE DOWNLOAD ON GOOGLE PLAY STORE FOR FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS INTO THE BANK ACCOUNTS PROVIDED ABOVE Or USE ANY BANK WHICH SUPPORT INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTIONS INTO THE BANK ACCOUNTS PROVIDED.
ODM Covid-19 GUARANTEE TRUST BANK (GTB) ACCOUNT NO: 0589905777.

NAME: Our Daily Manna. To help provide for the less privileged.

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of adoration as led.
1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.
2. I shall not miss my season of visitation in Jesus name.
3. I shall work with my prophet and obey by Your grace through this ODM vision daily.
4. Lord, preserve my life, family/ministry from unseen sorrow and evil as 2020 rolls on. *Pray for me today, Dr. Chris!* Cancel every satanic gang-up to distract me.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 142-144*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE 
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, July 12, 2020

TOPIC: END-TIME WEAPONS
Read Ephesians 6:10-20

MEMORISE: Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might (Ephesians 6:10)

EXPOSITION

Certain things must be addressed spiritually, and militarily too! There is spiritual militancy, and this requires, or entails the use of cognate spiritual weapons.

Salvation was perfected not only by the shedding of Christ's blood, but also by the power of resurrection! 

The Israelites' deliverance from Egypt, and subsequent possession of the land of Canaan, lend credence to this. And is an eternal antitype. 

The Lord Jesus spoke of a sword and its purchase (Luke 22:35-38). He further spoke of waiting for the endowment of power from Above (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:8). Paul spoke to both the Corinthians and the Ephesians Churches of our weapons that are not carnal, and the mightiness of the Lord (2 Corinthians 10:3-6; Ephesians 6:10ff).

These weapons are obviously among the kingdom keys that the Lord Jesus Christ gave to Apostle Peter; and, by extension, to the Church of God after him (Matthew 16:17-19). Apostle Jude advised Christians to contend, or "compete against" ...for the faith that was once delivered to us (Jude 3) for certain reasons (vv. 4ff). 

The Yoruba adage is interpreted thus "you do not extract the nut from the palm Kernel with funfair". Certain prayers "against the enemy" are not directed at men but against the power behind the evil they do. 

This we must know as Christians, and especially, as end-time saints and soldiers of Christ! We should not continue to fight ourselves.

Our salvation, growth, or making are all meant to prepare us for challenges and inevitable confrontations! We must rise as Christians, to our kingdom end time responsibilities. 

Prepare for war!
May the Lord strengthen, empower and see you through your eternal callings and emergency in Jesus' name. "Onward Christian soldier, marching as to war ...looking unto Jesus, who is gone before" -Joel 2:11... "Soldiers of Christ, arise; And put your armour on; Strong in the strength which God supplies, Through His eternal Son".

PRAYER POINT

1. Thank you, Lord God our Father for teaching our hands to war and granting us victory over all our foes.
2. We raise the banner of the Gospel of Jesus Christ against all every evil in the name of Jesus.
3. We take the spiritual arms of blood of Jesus, the sword of the spirit and "thus says the Lord" to pull down and to build in the name of Jesus.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezra 10; Nehemiah 1; Philemon 1

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE

Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM