The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 5th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 5TH MAY

THE HONOUR OF SERVICE IN GOD’S HOUSE

If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire (1 Corinthians 3:15).

To be a leader is a great honour; whether it’s in politics, government, education, it doesn’t matter. 

To be called a leader of people is always a great honour. However, to be a leader in the house of God is even a far greater honour, because that’s a role that belongs to Christ. It’s about His work. 

It means some of His work has been given to you
In Matthew 16:18, Jesus said, “…I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” Notice that He didn’t say, “Let us build my Church”; rather, He said, “I will build my Church.” 

Part of how He builds His Church is through those He’s appointed to lead and teach His people; the leaders of the Church. Every part of the work that we carry out to fulfil His vision is a huge responsibility, because it means He’s carrying it out through us.

If that’s the case, we’re only expected to do whatever we do in His Name and according to His will; not our will, because He’s only given us the honour of service in His house. 

This should let you know the level of appreciation we should have for such recognition in God’s house. Whatever assignment is given to you to carry out in the house of God, hallow it. Relish and cherish it, and do it as unto Christ. Handle it with great care, because at the end of the day, the Bible says we’ll all give account to God for all that we did.

Remember, there’re two major judgements at the end of all things. One of them is the judgement seat of Christ, which will be to receive our rewards and praises from Him; but some will have more honour than others. 

Some may lose on theirs due to their motives. He doesn’t want us to serve Him out of human ambitions or fleshly desires. He wants us to do His work in love, in humility, in obedience to Him, and to serve His purpose. Serve the Lord gladly with wholehearted devotion, and please Him in all things.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the honour and blessedness of service in your house and in the Kingdom. My heart and mind are sanctified to produce works that are acceptable to you as I serve with love, humility and obedience to you, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 John 1:8; Revelation 3:11; 2 Timothy 2:20-21

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 2:1-25; 2 Samuel 20-21

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 4:1-10; Proverbs 1

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for this is my month of Opening! You've brought me into the life of unlimited joy, victory, dominion, and righteousness. 

I rejoice evermore, with joy unspeakable, and full of glory. My joy is of the Holy Ghost, and it knows no bounds. Hallelujah!

God's divine power has given to me all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him that has called me to glory and virtue.

I am a partaker of the divine nature. I am chosen by God to be the helper; a blessing to other people. My life is the expression of the Word of God; I am totally different.

I have all things to enjoy; I live in superabundance, such that I am not conscious of need or supply. That's exactly my status and estate in Christ. 

I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. All things are mine! 

I have all grace; every favor and earthly blessing in abundance, such that I am always and in all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient, possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation. 

I live the higher life in Christ; I live in divine health. I am a new creation, I know who I am; I am too blessed to be under. The world is mine. 

I have the advantage; I am the seed of Abraham, and I am blessed to bless the world. 

I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places, in Christ Jesus. 

I bless my world with the unsearchable riches of Christ and His Gospel that I bear, in Jesus' Name. Amen. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 5TH MAY 2020.

THEME: ARE YOU AMONG THE FAITHFUL FEW?  

MEMORISE:

The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God. Isaiah 10:21

READ: Matthew 24:37-42

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

As seen from yesterday’s study, there is an urgent need to change for the better. Yet, it is possible that only a few people will take up that challenge. Are you one of these faithful few?

From today’s memory verse, we can conclude that not all men have corrupted themselves, as such there will always be a remnant- a faithful few. These still remain holy and obedient to the Lordship of Christ in spite of the godlessness in the world today.

In several passages of the Scripture, God talks about the faithful few who have been favored. Romans 11:5
“Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.”

We see from the Scripture above that to be among these faithful few, grace has a huge role to play. In today’s Bible reading, Jesus talks about how only eight people in the whole world were spared from the flood in the days of Noah. This is a fearful thing, yet many people are taking the call for repentance with levity these days. We are no wiser than Noah’s generation. Neither were they more sinful than the world is today. We have only enjoyed grace which according to Titus 2:12 should teach us to deny ungodliness.

Beloved, all men have sinned through Adam (Romans 3:23; 5:15-17), therefore, you must repent if you haven’t, otherwise there would be repercussions. In Luke 13:5. Jesus told the people of Galilee who did not accept the gospel that except they repented, they would perish.

You must determine not to be among the corrupt people of this world. Separate yourself for God’s use (Romans 12:1-2, 2 Timothy 2:21).

While it may be true that some ungodly people are “flourishing” in the world today, Psalm 73 says such is to their ultimate destruction. For us the faithful few, Psalms 1 and 15 must be our watchword.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please count me worthy to be among the blessed remnant- the faithful, favored few.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 89, 96, 100, 101, 105, 132.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 8:  HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS.

1. Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

o Refrain:
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?

2. Are you walking daily by the Savior’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?

3. When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white?
Will your soul be ready for the mansions bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?

4. Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
Oh, be washed in the blood of the Lamb!
BETTER LIFE MESSAGE

DATE : TUESDAY MAY 5, 2020

TOPIC: SETBACK: A DIVINE SETUP IN DISGUISE

TEXT  : Romans 8:28 - “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.”

The best of God is the  exclusive reserve of the redeemed child of God but not without trials and challenges – James 1:2-6

The truth is that, God knew you and Has predestined you to be conformed to the image of His Son hence, you are called according to His purpose for your justification and glorification – Romans 8:29-30

However, every great glory is usually preceded by a story. No story, no glory. Buried in the stories are trials, persecution and pains that could be setbacks in the journey towards the fulfillment of glorious destiny.

The summation of our trials are part of the process that leads to the finished product, in this context, the glorious destiny ordained.

No matter what may appear as a setback along your part, always know that God allowed it for Him to be  glorified and that the devil came too late because he is a stupid dummy.

As long as what you are currently going through is not a punishment for your wrongs, just count it all joy because it will surely result in testimony of praise  – 1Peter 3:10-18, 4:12-16,

SETBACK IS NOT NEW

1.    JESUS CHRIST – 1Cor 2:8-9

Looking at the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, a natural man with the princes of this world rushed into conclusion that it was all over for him but did not know that the cross was for the redemption of mankind and a spiritual vehicle to His glorification at the right Hand of God. The gruesome death of Christ was a divine setup for His elevation to glory – 1Cor 2:6-10

2.    JOSEPH – Genesis 37:18-20, 26-28

Joseph was sold by his brethren into slavery and Portiphar’s wife fabricated falsehood against him which landed him into the prison not for what he did wrong, and the devil concluded that his destiny has been aborted, but unknown to them that, all his setbacks was a divine setup to put him on the global throne to fulfill destiny in a grand style.

HOW TO TURN YOUR SETBACKS INTO DIVINE SETUP FOR TESTIMONIES

1.    Maintain your right standing with God irrespective of your ordeal – Proverbs 14:34, 1Peter 3:12-14

2.    Refuse to be offended and readily forgive, the magnitude of the evil done to you notwithstanding. They may not deserve the forgiveness but you need the peace that comes with it to forge ahead – Genesis 45:4-7, 50:17-21, Isaiah 43:18-19, Matthew 18:21-35, 6:14-15, Mark 11:25-26

3.    Refuse to let go of your vision or dream by depending on the Holy Spirit – Genesis 37:5-6,9-10,Proverbs 29:18, 1Cor 2:9-11, John 14:26, 16:13

4.    Make the love of God and His Kingdom your number one priority – Matthew 6:33, 1Cor 2:9, Romans 8:28

5.    Maintain the joy of the Lord always – Nehemiah 8:10, Isaiah 12:3, Philipians 4:4, Habakkuk 3:17-19. You are not sad because things are bad but things are bad because you are sad – Joel 1:12

In summary, against all odds, Joseph made it to the throne because what looks like a setback to the natural man ended up becoming a divine setup that catapulted him to the throne in a strange land because the scriptures cannot be broken – Romans 8:28, Genesis 41:9-14, 37-45

No matter what must have happened to you and what you are going through right now, it may look mysterious and cruel as long as you have a right standing with God, all the ordeals will end up becoming the ingredients to produce your testimony of praise after the order of Joseph because all things must work together for your good.

BE OF GOOD CHEER, THE WORD WORKS!!!
REMEMBER THAT JESUS IS COMING BACK SOON,  WILL YOU BE RAPTURED?

Right now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I command the forces of the Spirit and the angels of His presence be released in your favour and make all things to work together for your good with testimonies that will silence all your enemies – Romans 8:28, Genesis 50:20, Esther 6:10-13

SEE YOU AT THE TOPMOST TOP.

REMAIN EVER BLESSED.

JESUS IS LORD.
PST ISRAEL AKINSANYA
pstisraelmeg@gmail.com
RESTORATION TODAY

TUESDAY, MAY 5, 2020.

TOPIC: *WHAT ARE YOU SUBSTITUTING FOR GOD*

"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus" 1 Timothy 2:5.

*MESSAGE*
We live in a world where fake products sell, sometimes even more than the original. The people who produce them design them to look just like the original. But in reality, are they? No.

Substitutes and replacement are everywhere. And although many of us don't realize it, much of our lives are spent trying to fill voids with substitutes and replacements rather than reaching for the real stuff. The question you should ask yourself today is this: Are you doing the same with God?

Although money, jobs, titles, and successes aren't necessarily bad things, when they start becoming our source of worth, they have become a worthless attempt in replacing the fulfillment that only God can give. The reality is, you can't replace the irreplaceable. God is unending, all powerful, and life giving. To think that we could replace His love with something of this world means we don't truly believe in His power and majesty.

*ACTION POINT*
God is irreplaceable. What are you replacing Him with in your life?

*SCRIPTURES*
Acts 4:12; 1 Corinthians 8:6.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord, thank You for loving me and for being more than enough for me;

2. Father, open my eyes to see what I am replacing you with in my life and help me correct that error in the name of Jesus;

3. Father, may I continue to be an obedient sheep, heeding Your voice alone in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Num. 16:1-40, Prov. 13, 2 Pet. 2.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY, 5TH MAY 2020

TOPIC: YOUR BODY IS THE TEMPLE OF GOD

SCRIPTURE: What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 1 Corinthians 6:19

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Presence of God in you is a guarantee that no other presence can dwell in you.

A major way to access and maintain Divine healing or deliverance is having the understanding that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:19).

If you can grasp the fact that you are not your own, and that God dwells in you, then the issue of your deliverance is a walkover. This means, if you have received Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, then, God dwells in you. 

The Presence of God in you is a guarantee that no other presence can dwell in you. Sicknesses and bondages are sponsored by a spirit – a demonic spirit. That spirit is not qualified to dwell in you for as long as the Presence of God dwells in you.

Romans 8:11 reveals that if the Spirit of God that quickened Jesus and raised Him from the dead dwells in you, that same spirit quickens, makes alive, regenerates, re-energises, reinvigorates, refuels and repowers your mortal bodies.

This means, you can make demands on the Spirit of God, the life-quickening Spirit of God to quicken every cell of your body, artery, nerve, ligament, etc. and then you will see yourself walking about with the energy and vitality of God.

Today, I decree that you shall live permanently in the realm of Divine health and vitality, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: The Presence of God in you is a guarantee that no other presence can dwell in you.
ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Go through today’s study again.
2. Make demands on the spirit of God to destroy any sickness or disease affecting you or your loved ones.

PRAYER: Lord, I declare that my body is the temple of the Holy Ghost. Therefore, no infirmity, affliction or depression can come near me, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: YOUR BODY IS THE TEMPLE OF GOD
QUOTE: To maintain a godly character; you must exercise yourself to always have a conscience that is void of offence towards God and men. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY BIBLE READING: Job 31-33

AMAZING FACT: A person can breathe and swallow at the same time.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Every stranger in your body is excused off today by the power of the Spirit in the Name of Jesus Christ
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 5TH MAY, 2020*

*TOPIC: HE BLAMED HIS UNIFORM FOR DEFEAT! WATCH YOUR GARMENT! - Part 2*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1PETER 5:1-9*

Deontay Wilder wore a black “satanic” costume, glorifying Beelzebub and boasted that the Living God didn’t have enough power to save Tyson Fury while Fury wore the Rosary around his neck and quietly should take up the fight for him. In the end, satanic powers were disgraced and light proved to have supreme power over darkness. But that was not the main side news! 

The main side news was that this black American blamed the weight of his boxing show uniform for his defeat! But the Holy Ghost wants you to KEEP YOUR UNIFORM! He does not want you to BLAME ANYONE if your uniform is soiled or compromised! The Holy Ghost wants you to know that there is a UNIFORM for this race.

The Bible says: “Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and *be clothed with humility:* for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble” (1Peter 5:5). *LET HUMILITY BE YOUR UNIFORM and COSTUME as you run this race!* 

Listen also to Mark 16:5 – “And entering into the sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in *a long white garment;* and they were affrighted.” This LONG WHITE GARMENT is what the LORD is preparing for you in ETERNITY! Don’t miss that DECORATION ceremony! 

Revelation ^:15 says: “Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and *keepeth his garments,* lest he walked naked, and they see his shame.”

KEEP YOUR GARMENT from sin and everlasting shame.” Refuse to be like the 5 foolish virgins whose oil ran dry! WATCH DAILY! Satan is determined to take your name from the BOOK OF LIFE! 

He wants to make sure you follow him to hell because in hell they dance NAKED. He is doing all he can to make sure he MOCKS YOU IN HELL! He wants to remind you how you were praying against him! He wants to remind you of how you were always in church and how you were behaving “Holy! Holy!” And oh, please don’t taste hell because demons will declare a party to welcome you specially!

They will sing this imaginary song with the lines: “SO THIS ‘TERRORIST’ who terrorized us on earth IS FINALLY HERE with us. Ho! Ho! Ho! SOUND it in the bottomless pit; Ho! Ho! Ho! Our arch enemy is here!; Ho! Ho! Ho!; TO BURN IN EVERLASTING SHAME!; Ho! Ho! Ho!” Wow! Nice song? No! Wear Humility! Inspect your garment daily! Keep it spotless! See you in heaven someday in Jesus name! Amen and amen! *

(Be at the LAGOS Mountain service this Sunday and next Sunday as we send IRREVERSIBLE MISTAKES to the camp of your haters and as WE RETURN TO SENDER every mistake programmed against you. Time is 8am. Come with your prayer points. Be ready to pray and cancel mistakes).*

*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Standing On The Promises Of God…*

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I repent from any UNIFORM or costume that my FATHER HAS NOT GIVEN ME! I SHALL WEAR HUMILITY! I shall wear HOLINESS! My garment shall be spotless! My garment shall not be stained and I shall not miss the Foursquare City of gold in Jesus name.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: EZRA 5-7*
*BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*SONG 2: STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF GOD*

1. Standing on the promises of Christ my king,
Through eternal ages let his praises ring;
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

*Refrain:*

_Standing, standing,_
_Standing on the promises of God my Saviour;_
_Standing, standing,_
_I’m standing on the promises of God._

2. Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

3. Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,

4. Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,

5. Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
Listening every moment to the Spirit’s call,
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~ June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

TOPIC: DIVINE ASSURANCE
Read Acts 18:1-11

MEMORISE: For I am with you, and no one will attack you to hurt you; for I have many people in this city (Acts 18:10)

EXPOSITION

One of the inhibitions to evangelism and soul-winning today is, the fear of being lynched or harmed in the process, by the enemy of the gospel. 

Even some ministers have refused to report to their places of posting, simply because they heard about the wickedness being perpetrated there.

The encouragement today, is that, you are not alone. He that sent you is with you, and will go before you, making crooked ways straight, in Jesus' name.

Had the message of today come earlier, many ministers who have gone on A.W.O.L. would have thought otherwise. Let us pick some lessons from Paul when faced with a similar situation. When he departed Athens and came to Corinth, he had several difficulties in reaching the people, especially, the Jews, with the gospel of Jesus Christ. 

As a result, he decided to withdraw to the Gentiles, and many of them (Corinthians) believed and were baptised. With that success, Paul still was sore afraid of the opposition, and of being lynched. He needed more than mere personal courage; he needed God's assurance to continue to stay and preach. He definitely got God's assurance of protection.

Compare the message of Acts 18:9, 10 with Matthew 28:20. The promise of God (...lo, I am with you always) is still standing, today and forever. 

As a child of God and minister of the gospel, you have the divine assurance of God's backing and security. So, don't be afraid. Just make sure you are at the centre of His will. As God was with Joseph in the prison, Moses before Pharaoh, and the three Hebrews in the Nebuchadnezzar's fiery furnace, He will be with you. He won't rescind on His Word.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, continually avail me enjoyment of Your protection and divine backing as I labour unto Your glory.
2. Lord Jesus, don't allow the enemies of the gospel to prevail in our land.
3. O Lord, help Your ministers/missionaries to continue to enjoy divine backing, so as not to labour loss.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Samuel 29 - 31 & Romans 10

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE

Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM