The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 4th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 4TH APRIL.

STIR YOUR SPIRIT FOR ANSWERS

For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries (1 Corinthians 14:2).

Sometimes, people experience certain things in their lives that they shouldn’t and are completely at a loss for answers. For example, you could find that as a Christian, you seem to be experiencing a certain kind of pain or discomfort that wouldn’t go away. You might have prayed, rebuked the pain, and even rebuked the devil, but to no avail. Now, you’re wondering what the problem could be. Look to your spirit for the answer.

As God’s children, we’re never in the dark about anything. You can know anything, if you’d do what the Scripture says. Speak in tongues and receive answers from your spirit; your inner man. 

Before long, the mystery about that situation will come to your understanding. Jesus said, “...he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life” (John 8:12). You’re not supposed to walk in darkness about your finances, your health, your career, business, ministry or any area of your life.

The light of God is in your spirit. The Bible says, “The spirit of man is the candle of the Lord, searching all the inward parts of the belly” (Proverbs 20:27). 

If you have concerns about your health or about anything, speak in tongues. Don’t just run to the doctors or places you think you might find help. Consult with the Holy Spirit first; you’ll be amazed how quickly His light and wisdom will well up within you, showing you precisely what to do. 

He’s in you to help you understand certain things about yourself and about life. He’ll show you the future and guide you to take specific steps in line with His plans for your life. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the guidance of your Spirit. As I speak in tongues, the eyes of my understanding are flooded with light. I don’t walk in darkness, for I have the light of life in my spirit. With every challenge I face, your light and wisdom well up within me, showing me precisely what to do, how to do them and when to do them, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 8:26-27; Jude 1:20; 1 Corinthians 2:11-12

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 10:1-24 ; Joshua 20-22

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 7:1-11 ; Psalm 107

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that God lives in me! The Spirit of God has set me in the direction of God’s perfect will.

I am anointed and graced to take the message of Christ’s salvation to my world, making known the mysteries of our glorious kingdom, touching lives, and bringing the oppressed out of bondage and darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. 

I am zealous and fervent, consumed with passion for the Gospel, and the things which the Spirit has placed in my heart to accomplish for His glory. I win every day and make progress with giant strides. 

I am effective and effectual in the communication and expression of my faith. I am founded on the rock, therefore, I refuse to be afraid of the evil that destroys men’s life. At all times, my heart is open to receive instructions and corrections from the Spirit, which in turn propels me in the direction of God’s will and purpose for me.

I will never be stagnant or barren in my walk of faith. I move with the speed of the Spirit, and God’s word is causing me to spread and make progress on every side. Hallelujah! My spirit, soul, and body are conditioned by the word of God. Even now, 

I am strengthened with might by the Holy Ghost in my inner man! Nothing is impossible with me! Hallelujah! I am excelling in good judgment, having the right ideas and making the right decisions, always. 

I am filled with the knowledge of God’s will, in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 4TH APRIL 2020.

THEME: THE AGONIES OF ETERNAL DEATH.

MEMORISE:

And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Matthew 13:42

READ: Revelation 21:8

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Eternal death is the same as damnation to hell. It describes the condition of living in eternal without God. Eternal death is for those who die physically and depart this world without repentance from sin and acceptance of Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. This is also known as the second death, which is the final banishment of unbelievers from God’s presence. To this effect, 2 Thessalonians 1:7-9 says:

“And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:”

The agony of eternal death may be described in two major ways: (1) The loss of eternal peace of joy with God. (2) The hardship of eternal damnation in hell fire. 
Romans 6:23 categorically states that eternal life is a gift from God. Romans 1:16 further tells us that this precious gift is available to those who believe in the saving power of the name of Jesus. Eternal life provides humanity with rest from the troubles of life and grants the pleasure of being in God’s presence forever. Thus, missing out on eternal life will be a major agony of eternal death. The second major agony of eternal death comes from the suffering, pain and anguish of hell itself. The Bible describes hell as an everlasting fire that is prepared for the devil and his angels (Matthew 25:41). Dwelling with the devil and his angels will be such a horrific experience. I pray that you will not partake in the agony of eternal death in the mighty name of Jesus.

To escape this agony, simply accept Christ as your Lord and Savior. If you are saved already, congratulations! Please guard your salvation diligently to the end (1 Corinthians 10:12). Acts 4:12 says “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”

KEY POINT:

Father, please don’t let me partake in the agony of eternal death, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 16-18

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 30: WHEN WE WALK WITH THE LORD.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of his Word
What a glory he sheds on our way!
While we do his good will, he abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

Trust and obey, for there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But his smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh nor a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil he doth richly repay;
Not a grief nor a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blest if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of his love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor he shows, and the joy he bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at his feet,
Or we will walk by his side in the way;
What he says we will do, where he sends we will go,
Never fear, only trust and obey.
RESTORATION TODAY 

Saturday, April 4

THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR 

Lev. 11, Ps. 112-114, Mark 4:1-20

THE BLESSINGS OF GOD [3]

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ.” Ephesians 1:3.

Ephesians 1:3-14 reminds us that our blessedness is because of spiritual blessings which supersede any earthly blessings we can imagine (verse 3). 

Regardless of what we get or don’t get in the physical, the finished work of Christ had delivered unto us great and mighty blessings. Verses 4 to 6 point to the blessings of divine election and adoption which makes us God’s sons and daughters, granting us access to Hid inexhaustible riches and Christ’s very nature (1 John 4:18). 

What blessing could be more than this? What blessing supersedes being chosen and loved in Christ before the foundation of the World? What if greater than being adopted by the King of Kings through Jesus Christ?

Verses 7 to 10 talks about the beautiful gift of redemption and forgiveness and access to the riches of God’s grace made available to us through the gospel. In fact, the fundamental blessing we received us expressed in how the Spirit of God helps us to see our need for Christ, and now He empowers us to grow in grace and in the knowledge of the Son of God. 

Now we can be assured of having an inheritance for which we have been sealed with the promised Holy Spirit has a token to assure us of its full possession (verses 11-14).

When we put all of this in perspective, we will discover that we are blessed beyond measure! All earthly blessings—owning a dream house, driving multiple cars, having a well-paying job, owning a business, becoming a citizen of a developed country and so on—all begin to pale in comparison to what we already have in Christ. Our citizenship is now in heaven and we are part of God’s eternal family. What could be more assuring?

ACTION POINTS
 Read Ephesians 1:1-14 and underline all the spiritual blessings you can find there.

SCRIPTURES 
Ephesians 1:1-14; Matthew 5:3-11; Philippians 3:20.

PRAYER POINTS 

1.Thank You Jesus for paying the price for my adoption into God’s family;
2.I declare a greater manifestation of the blessings of God in my life in the name of Jesus.
3. I declare that I am the Lord’s and He is mine now and forever more. Amen.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SATURDAY 4TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: THE CORRUPTION OF INIQUITY

SCRIPTURE: But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself. Daniel 1:8

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Iniquity corrupts destiny.
Previously, we established that the eagle does not taste corruption. Once a piece of meat is rotten, it is not for the eagle. And one reason the Eagle is the king of the birds is because of its purity.
On the other hand, the vulture enjoys what is corrupt and rotten. In fact, the rottener a piece of meat, the better it is for the vulture; the smellier the meat, the better it is for the vulture. 

This is why the vulture is as “vulturous” as its name, without a future. No one likes to be identified with a vulture. For instance, if a man had a dream of the night that he saw a beautiful eagle flying over his head holding a gift towards him, it is seen as a powerful and wonderful dream to claim. 

But if he says that he saw a group of vultures flying over his head; that is a nightmare indeed. It would be something to bind and cast. When he wakes up from sleep, he would begin to pray aggressively: “I bind you satan! I set you on fire!” 

This is because the vulture is a curse. The vulture has a neck that grows thinner and thinner even though it feeds on large quantity of food. The vulture has rough feathers and a bald head. Its hair is always scattered because of corruption.
Beloved, this is what the corruption of iniquity can do. Iniquity corrupts destiny. Don’t allow your destiny to be corrupted by iniquity.
Remember this: Iniquity corrupts destiny.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Go through today’s message once again.
2. Ask God for the grace not to be corrupted in the world of corruption.
3. Make demands on the cleansing Blood of Jesus Christ.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask that You deliver me from the defilements of this world. I receive the grace to please You with my life, Lord, in Jesus Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE (PART 1).

QUOTE: Someone with a character capital has a future, even if he does not have money. It does not matter how poor he may be at present, he has a future if he has character. But nobody has a future who has no character. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Male Lions defend the Pride’s territory while the female Lions do most of the hunting.
DAILY READING: 2 Chronicles 7-9
PROPHETIC WORD: The Eagle life and destiny be your portion in this season in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 4TH APRIL, 2020*

*TOPIC: BE THE BEST ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: DANIEL 6:1-7*

Welcome to today’s devotional! The Holy Ghost wants you to know that nothing just happens! It is true that life is about TIME and CHANCE but you must prepare for it. Your ELEVATION this year will not be like magic because God is not a magician. 

One of the things that will help you to maximize your elevation this year is to be the best anywhere you are and everywhere you go. Yes! Be your best, do your best and leave the rest for God! 

The problem with many believers today is that we want God to do everything. No! God will not do everything for us. Truth is whatever God has given you the ability to do, He will never do it for you because He wants you to grow. Oh! That is why heaven is screaming for excellence and the best in whatever you do in life and ministry this year. 

EXCELLENCE! About a century ago, to be a black man was seen as a curse by others. The Black race was repelled by others. They felt that nothing good could come out of the black man.

But today the story is different as there is hardly any sphere of life that the blacks are not involved in or even controlling. Many decades ago, God raced a black Baptist minister and human rights movement leader, Martin Luther King Jnr who challenged and motivated the blacks to be the best in whatever they do and anywhere they are. Hear him: *

“If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted or Beethoven composed music or Shakespeare wrote poetry. 

He should Sweep streets so well that the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well.”* Wow! Daniel was an example of a man who was his best even in a strange land of captivity. He was a captive but his mind was not held captive! He proved to his world what God could do with a mind that is renewed daily with God’s Word and he became the envy of the princes, governors an presidents of Persia.

Vs. 3 of today’s Word says, “Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, Because an *EXCELLENT SPIRIT* was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm. 

Did you get that? *Daniel was preferred- ELEVATED not because he was just a PRAYER WARRIOR, but because he had an EXCELLENT spirit!* He refused to manage or accept mediocrity! He was always seeking for the best and it was noticed BY THE KING (Vs.5). Go and do likewise today and indeed this year! Be the best anywhere and everywhere! Be the best in your chosen field! Be the best in your career, Job, business, academics, etc. Develop yourself!

Buy and read books, materials and resources for where you are going or want to be in life and ministry. Someone has said: *“Life is like a good book. The further you get into it, the more it begins to make sense.”* Learn from Daniel today! PURSUE EXCELLENCE in all you do! Yes! You will be the next to be preferred by men of all colors! Amen and amen!

*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Standing On The Promises…*
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. O God, I will not disappoint You on planet earth. I WILL BE MY BEST FOR YOU!
3. Spirit of excellence, FALL ON ME, possess me now and distinguish me in Jesus name.
4. Pray about today generally as you are led now.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 1KINGS 17-19*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*SONG 2: STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF GOD*

1. Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Through eternal ages let His praises ring,
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

_Standing, standing,_
_Standing on the promises of God my Savior;_
_Standing, standing,_
_I’m standing on the promises of God._

2. Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

3. Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,

4. Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to Him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,

5. Standing on the promises I shall not fall,
List’ning every moment to the Spirit’s call.
Resting in my Savior as my All in all,
*'CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*Saturday, April 4, 2020*

*TOPIC:**BEWARE OF GLORY DESTROYERS*

*Read Judges 16:1-21*

1. Then went Samson to Gaza, and saw there an harlot, and went in unto her.
2. And it was told the Gazites, saying, Samson is come hither. And they compassed him in, and laid wait for him all night in the gate of the city, and were quiet all the night, saying, In the morning, when it is day, we shall kill him.
3. And Samson lay till midnight, and arose at midnight, and took the doors of the gate of the city, and the two posts, and went away with them, bar and all, and put them upon his shoulders, and carried them up to the top of an hill that is before Hebron.
4. And it came to pass afterward, that he loved a woman in the valley of Sorek, whose name was Delilah.
5. And the lords of the Philistines came up unto her, and said unto her, Entice him, and see wherein his great strength lieth, and by what means we may prevail against him, that we may bind him to afflict him: and we will give thee every one of us eleven hundred pieces of silver.
6. And Delilah said to Samson, Tell me, I pray thee, wherein thy great strength lieth, and wherewith thou mightest be bound to afflict thee. 7. And Samson said unto her, If they bind me with seven green withs that were never dried, then shall I be weak, and be as another man.
8. Then the lords of the Philistines brought up to her seven green withs which had not been dried, and she bound him with them.
9. Now there were men lying in wait, abiding with her in the chamber. And she said unto him, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he brake the withs, as a thread of tow is broken when it toucheth the fire. So his strength was not known. 10. And Delilah said unto Samson, Behold, thou hast mocked me, and told me lies: now tell me, I pray thee, wherewith thou mightest be bound. 11. And he said unto her, If they bind me fast with new ropes that never were occupied, then shall I be weak, and be as another man.
12. Delilah therefore took new ropes, and bound him therewith, and said unto him, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And there were liers in wait abiding in the chamber. And he brake them from off his arms like a thread.
13. And Delilah said unto Samson, Hitherto thou hast mocked me, and told me lies: tell me wherewith thou mightest be bound. And he said unto her, If thou weavest the seven locks of my head with the web.
14. And she fastened it with the pin, and said unto him, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awaked out of his sleep, and went away with the pin of the beam, and with the web.
15. And she said unto him, How canst thou say, I love thee, when thine heart is not with me? thou hast mocked me these three times, and hast not told me wherein thy great strength lieth. 16. And it came to pass, when she pressed him daily with her words, and urged him, so that his soul was vexed unto death;
17. That he told her all his heart, and said unto her. There hath not come a rasor upon mine head; for I have been a Nazarite unto God from my mother's womb: if I be shaven, then my strength will go from me, and I shall become weak, and be like any other man.
18. And when Delilah saw that he had told her all his heart, she sent and called for the lords of the Philistines, saying, Come up this once, for he hath shewed me all his heart. Then the lords of the Philistines came up unto her, and brought money in their hand.
19. And she made him sleep upon her knees; and she called for a man, and she caused him to shave off the seven locks of his head; and she began to afflict him, and his strength went from him.
20. And she said, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awoke out of his sleep, and said, I will go out as at other times before, and shake myself. And he wist not that the LORD was departed from him.
21. But the Philistines took him, and put out his eyes, and brought him down to Gaza, and bound him with fetters of brass; and he did grind in the prison house.

*MEMORISE*

Then she lulled him to sleep on her knees, and called for a man and had him shave off the seven locks of his head. Then she began to torment him, and his strength left him *(Judges 16:19)*

*EXPOSITION*

Of a truth, the devil and demons, pose serious threat to God's glory manifesting in Christians' lives. He and his cohorts have always been opposed to God's good plan for man (cf. Matt.13:25.). However, this should not be over-bloated or overemphasised. Man himself, having allowed sin, poses sterner threat to the manifestation of the glory God had created with him. Don't lose obedience (Deut.28:1).

Sin is the poison man takes that really robs him of his glorious destiny. The Holy Spirit is giving today's dose of the Living water as we study three biblical examples. One is Rueben, Jacob's (Israel) first son. He was the first fruit of Israel. Born with glory, excellence, might and dignity (Gen. 49:3). But he robbed himself of all these, because of the heinous sin of incest he committed with his step mother. Beware of glory destroyers.

The second example is the heavily empowered Samson (Judg. 15:14-17). His exploits were unparalleled, though some of them were needless. Samson lost his glory on the lap of Delilah, a 'death' he stubbornly married. He died with his enemies. Beware of glory destroyers.

Lastly is King Saul, Israel's first king, who started well with God, but concluded with witchcraft! Saul blew the opportunity God gave him (1 Sam. 15:11). He lost his God-given glory. Dear believer, before you start looking at the 'devil and household enemies as your problem/enemies in not manifesting God's glory, look inward. Hope you are not courting some glory destroyers (Gal.5:19)? Watch out!

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. O God, I receive divine grace to be watchful and careful concerning subtle enemies of my life.
2. Lord, empower me to overcome Adamic nature deposited by the devil to finish me up.
3. Lord, help our Christian brothers and sisters, working for God in fornication adultery-infested zones, to always be aware of the devil's subtle plan to make them fall, and to always resist him and flee appearances
of sin.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Joshua 8-9 & Acts 7*
*We agreed together by faith that the operation of Covid-19 is paralysed in Jesus name. Amen*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM