The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 31st March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 31ST MARCH.

KNOW WHO YOU ARE

They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course (Psalm 82:5).

Many who are victims in life are actually not victims of the devil but of ignorance. In Hosea 4:6, God said, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge….” He didn’t say His people are destroyed by the devil.

Think about it: what would you do or how would you live if you discovered that no sickness could actually fasten itself to your body? If you found out that you have a life that’s incapable of failure, a life that can’t be defeated or destroyed; how would that affect your mentality? 

It’ll most certainly change your appreciation of yourself. These were my discoveries in the Word of God many years ago. But many aren’t acquainted with these truths, and as a result, they measure their lives on the basis of the flesh; what they perceive with their natural senses.

Your life is based on the information that you have. Your standard of life is limited to your knowledge. No one ever lived beyond the level of his knowledge. If you have the knowledge of God’s Word, it’ll make the difference in your life. 

Our theme verse says, “They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness….” This is the reason some of God’s children are suffering and struggling in life. They don’t know who the new creation really is.

When the reality of the Word and who you are in Christ dawns on you, you suddenly come to a place of absolute confidence and independence, where you realize that the world doesn’t determine what happens with you. You become like Jesus, who had no sense of need. 

That’s the life He came to give us; and as you study and meditate on the Word, not only do you discover your inheritance in Christ, you also receive the faith to relate with, and enjoy all that God has made available to you in Him. Glory to His Name forever!

CONFESSION

My heart is flooded with knowledge and spiritual understanding. I know who I am; an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. I know what belongs to me in Christ. I live above lack, sickness, disease, defeat and all the rudiments of this world. My life is upward and forward only, from glory to glory, from faith to faith, and from grace to grace! Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Peter 1:2-3; 2 Corinthians 5:17-18

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 8:40-56 ; Joshua 7-9

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 5:1-11 ; Psalm 103

#TALKINGSESSION 

31ST MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the gift of Your Word, and the blessings that I experience for affirming Your Word in consent. 

I am flourishing in every area of my life, even as I grow in grace and in the knowledge of the truth. Thank You for enriching my life with Your precious Word and for enabling me with the ability to meet my needs supernaturally and be totally independent of man and circumstances. 

I experience supernatural increase in every area of my life as I put Your Word to work.

I am up and alive; the Word of faith that changes things is in my heart and in my mouth, it’s sharper than any two-edged sword; therefore, the situations and circumstances of life conform to God’s destiny for me; my success is guaranteed and unstoppable because I live in the Word. 

I am unique; fearfully and wonderfully made. I am the only one of me You have, and I’ve made the choice to be the best for You. 

There’s no failure with me, because I am Your product, and Your product doesn’t fail, because You don’t fail. I prosper in all things, and bring You pleasure in all that I do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  TUESDAY 31ST MARCH 2020.

THEME: STAGNANT WATER

MEMORISE:

There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty. Proverbs 11:24

READ:  2 Corinthians 9:6-8

6 But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.

7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:

Stagnant water stinks- not necessarily because it is dirty, but because it does not share itself with others. A stream with flowing water on the other hand remains fresh and fragrant. If you are the kind of person who loves to hoard the good things you have, then you are a stagnant water. It may seem like a good idea to hoard your possessions so that you alone can enjoy them, but soon you will discover that you are stinking to everyone else around.

Many people like to hoard knowledge. The moment they know something that can impact others positively, they hide it and refuse to pass it on. Any teacher will tell you that you understand a subject better the more you teach it. This means that the more knowledge you hoard, the duller you become. If you are a student, make a point of duty to always teach your colleagues any subject that you understand and they don’t. This way, you get a better understanding of the subject and stand a better chance of exceling in it.

Anyone who knows me knows that I love to be number one always. My love to be number one has spurred me to always share whatever knowledge I have. The more knowledge I share, the more I receive. This is also applicable in your office; teach others how to get things done. That is what Jesus Christ would have done if He were in your shoes. Do not think that teaching others would make them better than you. Jesus said in John 13:16:

“ Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.”

As long as you don’t relax and stop learning, the people you teach cannot know more than you. As long as you are their teacher, you will keep rising higher. Every true leader long for the growth of others. If you try to inhibit the growth of those around you, they will end up rising above you and leading you, but if you actively pursue their growth, you will realize that God will raise you higher and continue to make you their leader.

REFLECTION:

Do I hoard knowledge from others? Am I a pool of stagnant water?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 6-7

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 19:  MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS.

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness
I dare not trust the sweetest frame
But wholly lean on Jesus name

Refrain:
On Christ the solid rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand
All other ground is sinking sand

When darkness veils His lovely face
I rest on His unchanging grace
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil.

His oath His covenant His blood
Supports me in the 'whelming flood
When all around my soul gives way
He then is all my hope and stay

When He shall come with trumpet sound
O may I then in Him be found
Dressed in His righteousness alone
Faultless to stand before the throne.
RESTORATION TODAY

TUESDAY, MARCH 31, 2020.

TOPIC: *GOD'S WILL SHALL PREVAIL IN YOUR LIFE*

There are many devices in a man’s heart; nevertheless the counsel of the Lord, that shall stand.” Proverbs 19:21.

*MESSAGE*
 There is a song that says "When Jesus says yes, nobody can say no." The song affirms our text for today. The message in it is that though a man may have many plans, it is only God's purpose and will that will prevail. It does not matter who is trying to perfect an evil device against our lives, the Word of God is telling us that as long as their thoughts are not God's thoughts for us, they cannot stand.

We see this again and again in both the Old Testament and New Testament. Though Pharaoh had many plans in his heart against the children of Israel, it was only the will of God that stood out in the life of Joseph even when his brothers and his master's wife had evil plans against him (Genesis 37:5-10). Haman thought as a man but it was the will of God that stood for the Jews (Esther 7:7-10). Ad for Jesus, the will of God stood against the evil plans of Herod who sought after the life of the son of God (Matthew 2:7-16).

Man out of hatred, jealousy and malice may think of causing problems for another person so as to bring them sorrow, but God is always there to raise up a standard against them on behalf of His children. At the end of the day, it is only His perfect will that would stand in every situation. Ours is to cast our burdens unto Him for He cares (1 Peter 5:7) and keep looking unto Him as the author and finisher of our faith.

*ACTION POINT*
See God as a mighty terrible one Who can disarm your enemies and defend you whenever they come near you to perfect their plans.

*SCRIPTURES*
Isaiah 14:24, Jeremiah 29:11-14, Act 12:1-11.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Lord God, let only Your will be done in my life in the name of Jesus.

2.  Oh Lord, give me the heart of wisdom to know You and serve You as the only one that can shatter the plans of the enemies against my family for me.

3.  Lord, take away the spirit of fear from me and give me that courage to continue with You in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Leviticus 7:11-38; Psalm 107; Mark 1:21-45.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY 31ST MARCH, 2020

TOPIC: THE GOD OF RESTORATION

SCRIPTURE: And it came to pass, when the vessels were full, that she said unto her son, Bring me yet a vessel. And he said unto her, There is not a vessel more. And the oil stayed. Then she came and told the man of God. And he said, Go, sell the oil, and pay thy debt, and live thou and thy children of the rest. 2 Kings 4:6-7

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You may not know what to do but God always knows what to do.

Our God is a God of restoration. He is a Repairer and Restorer. He is the God Who renews. God has the capacity to move us from negative challenges to positive surprises. He knows how to work for good what the enemy meant for evil. He has the capacity to deliver beyond our desires.

In 2 Kings 4:1-7, we saw the story of the prophet’s widow. Her husband died in debt and left a legacy of indebtedness for his family. When the creditor came and the debt could not be paid, he decided to carry the children as bondmen and the widow cried to the man of God and solution arrived.

Now, let us take note of these points:

1. God never turns down the cries of the desperate righteous.
In case you have been crying to God for help, get ready because your answer has come.
2. You may not know what to do but God always knows what to do.
When God showed up in the life of the widow, her children were restored.
3. There is a nearby solution to every difficult situation.

The solution to the widow’s challenge was in her house. Many of us are suffering not because we do not have it, but because we cannot see it.
Beloved, it does not matter what may have happened to you or what the enemy has stolen from you, I declare total restoration and instant recovery in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: You may not know what to do but God always knows what to do.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Take your burdens and challenges to God in prayer and believe Him for answers.
2. Never give up on God, He is not through with you yet.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask for the grace to wait on You at the place of prayer. I depend on You to do for me what I cannot do for myself, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE OIL OF RESTORATION.

QUOTE: God can suspend natural orders and procedures to establish His desire and purpose. Culled from PROTOCOL SUSPENDED by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: 1 Chronicles 24-26.
AMAZING FACT: Cats sleep 70% of their lives.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: That nearby solution to your situation shall be revealed to you in this season in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR THE CHAMPION

DATE: TUESDAY MARCH 31, 2020

TOPIC: THEY COMMITTED SUICIDE! WHY MONEY DOES NOT ELEVATE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (PSALM 113:1-9)

It was Economics writer, Ross Gitiri, who said that politicians worldwide make the mistake of thinking that money is what motivates people. So, during elections, they “bribe” people with things like greater family benefits for the parents of teenagers, incentives for aged pensioners to do paid work, bonus payments for teachers and a more lucrative parental leave scheme.

The problem he says is that decades of rising living standards have done nothing to make men feel any happier. But the Holy Ghost wants you to note the following from today’s devotional:

(1): Riches can come from God and no sorrow is added to it! But riches that come from man or ill-gotten wealth doesn’t last and is full of sorrow! No man in the Bible served God and lacked! He is a REWARDER of them who diligently seek Him.
(2): Money in itself does not and cannot elevate you! It may MOTIVATE but can also DEMOTE you! Get all the money minus a solid spiritual base in this world and you may end up sorrowful or disenchanted.

There are many people who had money but ended up in misery! Popular and rich athlete, Tony Lazzoin, became so disenchanted with life that he gave it up through suicide. 

Thirty-five year-old Jonathan Wraith – a young British millionaire by virtue of selling both his and his father’s portable cabin business for £30 million (S46 milion) was by all accounts a happy and well-adjusted young man.

However, in 2009, he picked up his shotgun and shot himself, leaving no suicide note. Eli M. Black, whose death was immortalized on screen in the comedy, “THE HUDSUCKER PROXY, was a Jewish-American businessman and milionaire controller of the United Brands Company. But due to some of life ‘s battles, he quietly climbed the 44th floor of his office building and jumped out onto the crowded Park Avenue in New York!

Paul Castle – a “successful businessman and property tycoon who had met the Queen of England and played polo with Prince Charles, killed himself in 2010. The 54 year-old JUMPED IN FRONT OF A LONDON UNDERGROUND TRAIN. He died on the spot! Oh, the sweetness and burden of money!

In this year 2020, don’t be the victim of MONEY! Give God first place and all other things including your elevation party will fall into place. Your God is He that raises men from the dunghill (waste bin) to the dining room of princes – ELEVATION PARTY (today’s scriptureVs. 7-8)!

Ah! Did Mephibosheth, a lame man, not sit with king David in the palace (2 Samuel 9:1-8)? Was the coast of Jabez not enlarged and elevated from sorrow to Singing (1 Chron. 4:10)?

Cut down on social ceremonies this year! SPEND MORE TIME BUILDING YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE because after ALL YOUR HARD WORK, EFFORT and CONNECTIONS, the Elevator and Coast Enlarger of men is “JEHOVAH ELEVATION.”

Pursue Him this year! Spend more time in prayers, private Bible studies, holiness and spiritual enhancement programmes! This is your year! Amen and Amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When The Morning Comes.
1. In your own words, pray generally about today’s word as led now.
2 Decree that you will not pursue money to the detriment of your soul this year.
3. Ask for the grace to pursue God through spending more time in His presence daily.
4. Any gang-up against my destiny in the next qtheuarter of this year, scatter, scatter and scatter now by fire.

BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR & EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
SONG 3: WHEN THE MORNING COMES

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
And we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

CHORUS

By and By, when the morning comes,
When the saints of God
Are gathered home,
We will tell the story
How we’ve overcome;
We will understand it
Better by and by.

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
Disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
And according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
Often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
For some thoughtless word or deed.
And we wonder why the test
When we try to do our best,
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Tuesday, March 31, 2020*

*TOPIC:**DON'T LEAVE CRETE*

*Read: Acts 27:1-26*

Acts 27:1-26 And when it was determined that we should sail into Italy, they delivered Paul and certain other prisoners unto one named Julius, a centurion of Augustus' band.

And entering into a ship of Adramyttium, we launched, meaning to sail by the coasts of Asia; one Aristarchus, a Macedonian of Thessalonica, being with us.

And the next day we touched at Sidon. And Julius courteously entreated Paul, and gave him liberty to go unto his friends to refresh himself.

And when we had launched from thence, we sailed under Cyprus, because the winds were contrary.
And when we had sailed over the sea of Cilicia and Pamphylia, we came to Myra, a city of Lycia.
And there the centurion found a ship of Alexandria sailing into Italy; and he put us therein.

And when we had sailed slowly many days, and scarce were come over against Cnidus, the wind not suffering us, we sailed under Crete, over against Salmone;

And, hardly passing it, came unto a place which is called The fair havens; nigh whereunto was the city of Lasea.

Now when much time was spent, and when sailing was now dangerous, because the fast was now already past, Paul admonished them,
And said unto them, Sirs, I perceive that this voyage will be with hurt and much damage, not only of the lading and ship, but also of our lives.
Nevertheless the centurion believed the master and the owner of the ship, more than those things which were spoken by Paul.

And because the haven was not commodious to winter in, the more part advised to depart thence also, if by any means they might attain to Phenice, and there to winter; which is an haven of Crete, and lieth toward the south west and north west.

And when the south wind blew softly, supposing that they had obtained their purpose, loosing thence, they sailed close by Crete.
But not long after there arose against it a tempestuous wind, called Euroclydon.
And when the ship was caught, and could not bear up into the wind, we let her drive.

And running under a certain island which is called Clauda, we had much work to come by the boat:
Which when they had taken up, they used helps, undergirding the ship; and, fearing lest they should fall into the quicksands, strake sail, and so were driven.

And we being exceedingly tossed with a tempest, the next day they lightened the ship;
And the third day we cast out with our own hands the tackling of the ship.

And when neither sun nor stars in many days appeared, and no small tempest lay on us, all hope that we should be saved was then taken away.
But after long abstinence Paul stood forth in the midst of them, and said, Sirs, ye should have hearkened unto me, and not have loosed from Crete, and to have gained this harm and loss.

And now I exhort you to be of good cheer: for there shall be no loss of any man's life among you, but of the ship.

For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve,
Saying, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee.

Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me.
Howbeit we must be cast upon a certain island.

*MEMORISE: But after long abstinence from food, then Paul stood in the midst of them and said, "Men, you should have listened to me, and not have sailed from Crete and incurred this disaster and loss" (Acts 27:21)*

*EXPOSITION*

People's attitude to instruction, warning and command is a thing of serious concern, nowadays. In fact, only few people cherish it, when you try to make them do the right thing or take the right step.

Today's dose of the Living Water is on Paul and his fellow travellers on the sea, going to Rome to stand trial before Caesar. When they sailed to Crete, Paul warned his co-travellers to stop and winter at Crete, but they wouldn't listen. 

After all, what right has a prisoner before the prison officer? Paul was a mere prisoner awaiting trial. So, there was no way the officer in charge of him could listen to his warnings. Rather, he heeded the expert opinion of the sailors, who were professionals on the sea. Isn't that your own situation right now? You are listening to what other people are telling you, discarding God's instructions.

They had not gone very far away from Crete, where they believed was not suitable to winter, before they experienced shipwreck, just as Paul had predicted by the Spirit of God. They eventually regretted their actions, as Paul reminded them of their attitude to his warnings. He later on encouraged them and boosted their hope of survival.

It is high time you began to learn how to obey God, to avert unnecessary, avoidable accidents. Your life, ministry and home can stay accident-free, if you step up your level of obedience to God through the various channels He uses - parents, church leaders, spiritual fathers/mothers, etc. 

Thank God Isaac did not disobey Him; he stayed at Gerar. Where you are right now, is it the right place for you? Always look before you leap. Don't move if He is not saying so (Exo. 33:14-16).

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Wherever I have been beaten off the track by my headedness, O Lord, by Your mercy, help me to recover fully, in Jesus' name.
2. Holy Spirit, deliver me from disobedience, arrogance and self-will that the devil has set as time bomb to destroy me.
3. Lord, help our leaders, everywhere, to be humble enough to take good, godly and feasible pieces of advice from their subordinates, to help enhance their organisations' performances.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Deuteronomy 32 & Acts 3*

*God we pray thee to intervene in our matter and silence this virus in Jesus name. Amen*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM