The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 12th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 12TH MARCH

YOUR NEW IDENTITY IN CHRIST

Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah. (Psalm 87:3).

There’re many beautiful and glorious descriptions of the new creation in the Scriptures. It’s one of the reasons you must study the Bible to know more about the glorious things spoken and written of you in the Word. What name has God called you? Answer that name, for you’ll cheat yourself if you don’t.

In Genesis 17:5, God spoke to Abram and said, “Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.” “Abram” meant exalted father, but God had a different plan for him and called him the “father of many nations.”

Abraham immediately adjusted to his new reality and identity, introducing himself by his new name. Some must have made jest of Abraham when he changed his name. Recall also that Sarah, his wife was barren; another hopeless case.

But Abraham was fully persuaded by God’s Word, and called himself what God had called him. In the same way, you have to learn to agree with God and His Word. Accept your new identity and reality in Christ. He’s called you holy, righteous, prosperous, victorious, more than a conqueror, etc. Walk in agreement with God, with His description and perception of you.

When Paul wanted to address the Christians at Ephesus, he referred to them as saints, and the faithful (Ephesians 1:1). That’s your description as well. If you aren’t a saint, then it means you’re not born again, because saints are those who are born again. In Colossians 1:22, He calls you holy, unblameable and unreproveable. Accept and walk in the light of these truths and you’ll be ever productive in your faith-walk of righteousness.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I accept my new reality and identity in Christ. I’m a saint, I’m holy, unblameable and unreproveable in your sight, because I’m born again, with your nature of righteousness in my spirit. I live in absolute mastery over the circumstances of life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Peter 2:9; Ephesians 2:10 AMPC; Colossians 1:22-23

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 15:1-20 ; Numbers 32-33

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 27:1-8 ; Psalm 73

#TALKINGSESSION 

12TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, thank You for granting me an excellent spirit that is full of the eternal deposits of Your goodness, graces, perfections, and beauty. 

My understanding is enlightened to have precise knowledge of the great riches of Your glorious inheritance in me. I thank You for granting me the Spirit of wisdom, understanding, and knowledge, which enables me to deal excellently in the affairs of life. 

I am living the God-life to the full, growing in grace, and increasing in wisdom and understanding, by the Spirit, and through the knowledge of Your Word. 

My faith is growing and prevailing, producing greater results as I put it to work. The forces of righteousness, success, divine health, victory, and prosperity are activated in my life as I live in God’s Word, guided and inspired by divine wisdom to fulfil God’s perfect will for me. 

I am who God says I am, and I have what He says I have. I am an heir of the Sovereign, and I am reigning as a king in life. 

Eternal life is my present-hour possession! Yes! the victorious life is mine; I live above sickness, disease, poverty, failure, and death, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  THURSDAY 12TH MARCH 2020.

THEME: EVANGELISM TIPS: BEFORE YOU GO.

MEMORISE:

No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house. Mark 3:27

READ:  Luke 9:1-6

Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.

2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.

3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece.

4 And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart.

5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

6 And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.

It is unfortunate that many people go on evangelism without any preparation. They take secular assignments more seriously than the one most important to God. There are certain things you need to do before you go out on evangelism in order for it not to become a futile exercise.

First, you must ensure that you spend quality time in prayers, soaking in the Holy spirit. Jesus told His disciples in Luke 24:49:

“And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.”

After intense prayers and the infilling of the Holy Spirit, when you speak to sinners, your words will come out like fire and many souls will be won to Christ like it happened for Peter on the day of Pentecost (Acts 2:41). During this period of intimacy with God, boldness to preach is developed. Peter was a very timid man; he even denied knowing Jesus when a young girl identified him as His disciple (Matthew 26:69-74), but after spending time in the upper room, he was facing rulers of the land and telling them boldly that he would not stop preaching the gospel (Acts 4:8-13). 
Today’s memory verse says:  

“No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.”

Evangelism is a spiritual battle. The devil is the strong man referred to in the passage above. If you would rescue the sinner out of the strong man’s bondage, you must first bind him- bind that demon that has kept that fellow or community in captivity first, then frustrate all their activities and plans to keep the person or community captive for life. That way, the coast would be clear for you to rescue them from the hands of the devil.

KEY POINT:

The Holy Spirit is the One who convicts sinner; if you would win souls, then you must be filled with Him.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 5-7

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 20:  NEARER MY GOD TO THEE.

1. Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!
E’en though it be a cross that raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee.

o Refrain:
Nearer to Thee!

2. Though like the wanderer, the sun gone down,
Darkness be over me, my rest a stone;
Yet in my dreams I’d be nearer, my God, to Thee.

3. There let the way appear, steps unto Heav’n;
All that Thou sendest me, in mercy giv’n;
Angels to beckon me nearer, my God, to Thee.

4. Then, with my waking thoughts bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs Bethel I’ll raise;
So by my woes to be nearer, my God, to Thee.

5. Or, if on joyful wing cleaving the sky,
Sun, moon, and stars forgot, upward I’ll fly,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee.

6. There in my Father’s home, safe and at rest,
There in my Savior’s love, perfectly blest;
Age after age to be nearer, my God, to Thee.
RESTORATION TODAY

THURSDAY, MARCH 12, 2020

TOPIC: *ENEMIES OF PROGRESS [4]*

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children." Hosea 4:6.

*MESSAGE*
*Let Us Consider One More Enemies Of Progress Found Amongst Believers:*

*8. Fear And Unbelief:*
The writer of Hebrews says that unbelief kept the Israelites from entering canaan (Hebrew 3:19). Out of the 12 spies sent to check out the Promised Land, 10 return to say "We are not able" (Number 13:31). Doubt caused them to question their ability to take the land. They distructed their God Who had been leading them. Are you also doubting
God right now? Is there some unbelief in your life? Is there a fear of failure? I declare that the Lord sets you free from this mindset in the name of Jesus.

There are many other things that could frustrate the grace of advancement in the life of a believer including prayerlessness, unfaithfulness in giving tithes and offerings  amongst others. Beloved, do not let anything stand in your way to greatness. Face and combat your mountains and giants. Do not be moved by the Red Sea you are seeing or the likes of Goliath standing on your way to the next level. Where others are seeing problems, trust God to show you opportunities and possibilities.

Decree that you will possess your possessions. Decree that you will move to your higher ground. Declear by the Word of the Lord that this is your season of "Undeniable Advancement!" You will go forward, and no devil or force of darkness shall be able to hold you back in Jesus' name.

*ACTION POINT*
Is there doubt or fear in your life  right now? Take it to the Lord in prayer.

*SCRIPTURES*
Hebrews 3:19; Numbers 13:31-32; 14:24.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, thank You for where You've brought me from and where you've brought me to;

2. I rebuke the spirit of fear and unbelief from my life in the name of Jesus.

3. I decree that this is my  season of undeniable advancement in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Exodus 29:38-30.10; Psalm 78:1-31; Acts 17:16-34.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

THURSDAY 12TH MARCH, 2020

TOPIC: SEEDS OF GRATITUDE

SCRIPTURE: Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Psalms 103:1-2.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The more grateful you are, the more you will have things to be grateful for.
It has been established that the only debt man owes God for eternity is the debt of thanksgiving. It is a debt that we can never finish paying. There is no amount of sacrifice you can offer to God that can move Him. Praise is the highest level of gift you can give to God. When you sow the seed of gratitude, there is increase on every side (Psalm 67:3).

Praise and thanksgiving are the secrets of deliverance. When we praise God, the earth releases its increase.
Please, note:

1. The attitude of gratitude is the greatest attitude on earth.
The attitude of gratitude is the secret of greatness both in the earth and in the world to come.
2. The more thankful you are, the more you will have what to be thankful for.
Appreciation to God brings multiplication; it is the secret of appreciation in life.

Now, what do you show gratitude to God for?
1. Show gratitude for the gift of the people in your life.
Thank God for sending the right people to your life.
2. Show gratitude to God for spiritual provisions.
Show gratitude to God for sending His Son, Jesus Christ to die for our sins.
3. Show gratitude to God for physical provisions, privileges and opportunities.
Show gratitude to God for the gift of life, health and privileges. You know, until a person is grateful, that person’s life will remain grounded.
4. Show gratitude to God for daily favours and mercies.
When you are a grateful person, you are literally on the lookout for anything to thank God for. And the more grateful you are, the more you will have things to be grateful for.
As you praise God effortlessly from now on, the earth shall release to you all that belongs to you, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: The more grateful you are, the more you will have things to be grateful for.
ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Praise God even when it looks like there is nothing to praise Him for.
2. Make a daily list of the Blessings of God in your life and begin to praise Him for them.
PRAYER: O Lord, thank You for a new mantle of praise and worship upon my life. I praise You now, and I will praise You forever, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE SEED OF GRATITUDE

QUOTE: Your positive bold step is your key to distinction. Culled from 8 UNBEATABLE PRINCIPLES OF DESPERATE PEOPLE FOR WINNING IN DESPERATE TIMES

DAILY READING: 1 Kings 14-16.

AMAZING FACT: The Bible is the only Book that has been translated into more than 3,300 languages, covering nearly 95 percent of the world’s population.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The increase of the earth is yours in this season as you move unto a new wavelength of gratitude in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*.

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 12TH MARCH, 2020*

*TOPIC: PRACTICE NON-ATTACHMENT*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: ECCLESIATES 1:1-11; LUKE 12:15*

An astronomer once said to the Pope, “Look at all the billions of galaxies out there, each containing trillions of stars and planets, stretching over light years of distance. Looking through a telescope, you realize that a human is a mere speck in this universe” The Pope reportedly responded, Yes, but you must remember: *

"That mere speck is the one observing and comprehending what is being seen.”* Sometimes, the solution is all about changing perspective: THE WAY YOU SEE THINGS!
The Pope was seeing things from the perspective of humanity in charge of the universe, while the astronomer saw it as the universe in charge of man!
How this affects you is this: Man was put here to observe the beauty of all creation, but you must NEVER be attached to ANYTHING CREATED! You must PRACTICE AS A LIFESTYLE, THE PRINCIPLE OF NON-ATTACHMENT! Stop getting attached to things or people! This is because NOTHING IS PERMANENT! Sometimes life seems meaningless! Consider this: Every 100 years, there’s a big flush and everybody in the world is gone! And there ‘s a new group of people! And that gets flushed again and there’s a new group of people. And this goes on and on and to a wise man or woman, THIS MEANS THAT LIFE HAS NO PARTICULAR END and it is scary without ETERNITY! So, since there really is nothing that is permanent, you must not become attached to things such that you need them to always be around TO BE HAPPY!

That is also IDOLATRY! Instead, you are better off enjoying them for the meaning they provide to you without setting up any expectation of how permanent they may be or how long they will last. 

Hold nothing so dear to a point that without them, you cannot experience JOY! Men and women will leave you one day! Your dogs, jobs, careers, friends, parents, spouses, money, houses, etc, will go. See what Jesus said in Luke 12:15- "…beware of covetousness: for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.” Your life, your happiness, your fulfilment should not be tied to THINGS or PERSONS! Let it be tied to God and God alone! Further study: See Isaiah 61:7; 55:11-12.

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: When The Morning Comes...

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from being *ATTACHED TO THINGS or PEOPLE* and making them your source of joy.
3. Repent from IDOLATRY! Whatever you hold so dear that it affects your peace and joy is AN IDOL.
4. LORD, help me to always remember thatI am here on a VANITY TRIP to live for Your glory alone.
5. Lord, help me and USE ME TO POPULATE HEAVEN AND DEPOPULATE HELL.
6. Surrender ALL you have into His hands again! Make a vow that NOTHING SHALL BE AN IDOL!
7. I scatter every power SPYING ON MY DESTINY in Jesus name.
8. Pray about today seriously now! USE THE PAGES 7-9 PRAYERS.

*52 PROPHETIC MANTLES-IN-ACTION! One 
special mantle for each Sunday. 52 WEEKS A YEAR! The Lord gave me a command to release 52 Mantles this year (every week). To be prayed on the ALTAR of the MANNA MOUNTAIN LAGOS. Testimonies are rolling in! Don’t miss any! This is your year!*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JUDGES 19-21*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*

_PUBLISHER/WRITER_
*Song 1: When The Morning Comes*

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
and we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
and we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

*Refrain:*

_By and by when the morning comes,_
_When the saints of God are gathered home,_
_We will tell the story how we’ve overcome;_
_We will understand it better by and by._

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
disappointments have prevailed,
and we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
and according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
for some thoughtless word or deed
And we wonder why the test
when we try to do our best,
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~ June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, March 12, 2020

- World Kidney Day

TOPIC: DON'T TAKE THAT POISONOUS APPLE
Read Genesis 3:1-8

MEMORISE: So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate (Genesis 3:6)

EXPOSITION

The significance of the apple fruit in our system cannot be overemphasised. It is one of the numerous fruits God has provided for man's upkeep, health-wise, hence, the popular saying, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away."

This notwithstanding there is a kind of apple-like fruit in some parts of the world that is not edible. It grows naturally. Reports have it, how poisonous 'apple' for the nutritional one, because they both look alike!

Sin is like a poison packaged inside a bottle of honey! Does that change the real status of the poison? Of course, no. The honey is tasty, no doubt. But when it is contaminated with poison, it becomes deadly for consumption. God made them, all the fruits in Garden eastward of Eden, and they were all good. However, there was one not meant for the first couple's consumption (Gen. 2:17). If they took it, it was spiritual and eternally poisonous.

Sadly, they ended up eating the forbidden fruit, unpalatably resulting in mankind suffering its consequences, till date (Gen. 3:19; Rom. 3:23; 6:23). That's what happens when you take the poisonous apple! Its effects extend to posterity (Exo. 20:5). 

A man whose insatiable craving for women led him into polygamy has taken the poisonous apple. He and his posterity will suffer the consequences (tears, wars, sorrows and wounds)! Avoid the poisonous apple as from today by asking for God's grace and self discipline in Jesus' name.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Pray for the grace of God never to be deceived by the seeming attractiveness of ungodliness/
worldliness.
2. Lord, make me wiser than the devil (the ancient serpent) in every way it comes with the forbidden fruit, so that I don't end up in his belly.
3. Guide our leaders aright, O Lord, so that they stop formulating and implementing ungodly policies, in Jesus' name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Numbers 27 - 28 & John 5

Good morning and happy new day. Do have a wonderful day ahead.
Remember Jesus comes soon. Are you prepared?!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM