The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 11th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 11TH MARCH

FRAME YOUR "AION"

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God… (Hebrews 11:3).

The Greek word “aion,” translated, “worlds” above refers to “course of life”; the structure and administration of one’s life; how things go with you and how they work around you from day to day, including how they affect your hopes and aspirations. Our opening verse shows that with your faith and through God’s Word, you can frame the course of your life to be consistent with God’s plan and be everything you want to be.

Read our opening verse again; it says through faith, the world’s system, with respect to socio-economic structures and environmental management, were programmed through words that came out of the mouth of God. This is the power of prophecy! Today’s world was shaped by prophetic words of years ago.

Now, if the successive ages of men and societies were framed by God’s prophetic words, and we’re born after Him, it therefore shows the right we have to determine what should happen in our lives and in our world. You’re to reprogramme your life and create your future with the words you speak. If you haven’t been doing this, begin today to frame your life, your world, and your times! What kind of life do you want to have in the next ten, twenty or thirty years? It all depends on you.

Many who are in debt, defeat, despondency, sickness and frustration today, framed their lives that way many years ago with their words. If that has happened to you, here’s the good news: you can begin to re-programme your life with the Word, and it starts first, by changing your way of thinking. 

The Apostle Paul said in Romans 12:2, “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”

Through the ministry of the Word, you experience a metamorphosis —a transformation in your life and circumstances from glory to glory. You’re able to scrutinize and disallow illegal transactions and imports such as sickness, poverty, death, defeat, etc., from your “aion”—your course of life. Blessed be God!

CONFESSION

My mind is renewed by the Word to think the right thoughts and speak the right words that transform my life and circumstances. The structure and administration of my life are perfected in line with God’s perfect will for me, and I dwell in health, peace and abundance everyday, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Joshua 1:8; Hebrews 11:1

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 14:53-72 ; Numbers 29-31

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 26:24-32 ; Psalm 71-72

#TALKINGSESSION 

11TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Thanks be unto God, who has qualified me to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in the Kingdom of light. The Lord has made my life easy, glorious and exciting; He’s taken charge of my family, health, finances and all my affairs. 

Therefore, I live in absolute rest, peace and joy today, and always. Thank You for bringing me into my place of inheritance in Christ Jesus, where You’ve made all things available to me to freely enjoy. I thank You for Your Word; it is the truth by which I live today and every day. 

Thank You for enlightening me on the path of life through Your Word; Your Word is light and full of glory. I walk in the light of my righteousness, exercising dominion over Satan, sin, and the flesh with its affections and lusts.

I’ve overcome the world, and I live triumphantly every day. The knowledge of Your Word in my spirit puts me over and gives me the victory always! 

Fear, sickness, poverty, and death have no place in me because I live by faith in the Word of God, which is my recipe for total success, victory, prosperity and divine health. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  WEDNESDAY 11TH MARCH 2020.

THEME: THE HOLY SPIRIT.

MEMORISE:

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. John 14:26

READ:  Acts 1:1-8

1The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach,

2 Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen:

3 To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:

4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.

5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

The Old Testament, until Jesus died and rose, was the dispensation of God the Father. The millennium- when Jesus Christ will return to reign for a thousand years will be the dispensation of God the Son. We are however now in the dispensation of God the Holy Spirit.

So, who is the Holy Spirit? He is the third Person of the Trinity (2 Corinthians 13:14). He is Comforter. John 14:16 says:

“And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;”

He is the teacher (John 14:26). He is the One who reveals the future (John 16:13). He is the glorifier of Jesus (John 16:14). He is the source of divine power (Acts 1:8). You may then wonder: if He is the third Person of the Trinity, what is the Trinity? Well, the Trinity consist of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19). When we say the Holy Spirit is the Comforter, we recognize that human beings can only sympathize, it is the Holy Spirit who knows how best to comfort anyone who is sorrowful. Friendship with the Holy Spirt means joy forever.

The Holy Spirit is the One who can teach you the deep secrets of God. He not only teaches well; He also brings to your remembrance whatever you have forgotten. The Christian life becomes more joyful when from time to time, the Holy Spirit tells you what is to come. When God gave Jesus the name that is above every other name. the Holy Spirit went into action to ensure that everywhere the name of Jesus is called or used in prayer by His children, miraculous results are produced. The Holy Spirit gives the power to raise the dead, to make the lame walk the barren conceive. The moment you become born again, the Holy Spirit seals you as a child of God. So, whenever the devil sees God’s seal on you, he knows that you are untouchable. The fruit of the Holy Spirit also distinguishes you and helps men identity you. Indeed, as Jesus said in Matthew 7:20, by their fruits you will know be able to identify a child of God.

KEY POINT:

You need to befriend the Holy Spirit. It is the best relationship you can ever have.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 33-34

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 29:  WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS.

What a friend we have in Jesus
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh what peace we often forfeit
Oh what needless pain we bear
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer

Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged
Take it to the Lord in prayer
Can we find a friend so faithful
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness

Are we weak and heavy laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In his arms he'll take and shield thee
Thou wilt find a solace there
*MORNING TEA☕*

*WEDNESDAY 11 MARCH 2020?*

*YOU’RE ALL SET UP⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
“He will take you upstairs to a large room that is already set up. That is where you should prepare our meal.”
_*(Luke 22:12, NLT)*_

_*Luke 22:12 KJV*_
And he shall shew you a large upper room furnished: there make ready.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
In Luke 22, *JESUS* told Peter and John to go into Jerusalem and make arrangements for what is now known as the Last Supper. He gave them the exact details - the right person to meet, the right time, the right house - and everything fell precisely into place. They didn’t have to persuade the owner of the house to help. No, he was expecting them. The room was “already set up.”

When GOD laid out the plan for your life, He set up everything you need to fulfill your destiny - every good break, every person, every solution. Before you had that problem you think will never turn around, He had already set up the answer. You don’t have to try to manipulate people or convince someone to be good to you. The desires that GOD put in your heart may seem far out, but if you’ll stay in faith and keep honoring GOD, you’re going to come into what GOD has already set up.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You for the blessings You’ve already set up. Thank You for the favor, the promotion, the healing, and the good breaks that You’ve already ordained to come across my path. I believe that You are directing my steps and orchestrating everything around me. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
#SEEDS OF #DESTINY

#DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR PAUL #ENENCHE

#WEDNESDAY 11 MARCH 2020.

#TOPIC : YOU ARE REACHING FOR YOUR BEST.

#SCRIPTURE : "I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:7-14

#THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : The deeper your knowledge of God, the higher your quality of life.
One of the most impactful persons in the Bible after Jesus Christ was Paul the Apostle. Paul wrote more than fifty percent of the New Testament Scriptures. It was Paul who brought forth the revelations of redemption and resurrection, even though he was not physically present when Jesus was crucified. Paul revealed to us the nine spiritual gifts. Handkerchiefs and aprons from his body were used to heal the sick. He existed at the highest value of humanity and lived at his best.

Now, how can one live such a valuable life? Let me give you five keys:

1. Cost is the measure of value (1 Corinthians 6:12).:
Living life at its best comes with a cost. There can be no value without cost; there can be no shining without sacrifice.
2. The knowledge of God brings value (Philippians 3:10):

Your level of knowledge determines your rating in life. Every time your qualification changes, your remuneration changes. The deeper your knowledge of God, the higher your quality of life.
3. Discontentment (in mediocrity) is the foundation for distinction (Philippians 3:10):

Those who refuse to settle down in mediocrity are destined to stand out in life. The rejection of the status-quo is the establishment of progress.
4. Focusing on the future enhances life's value (Genesis 19:26, Luke 9:62):

A life focused on the past is wasted in the present and useless in the future. Those who live in the past belong only to history. Do not live with your mistakes or failures. Focus on the future, only then can the value of your life be enhanced.

5. Pressure is the secret of the precious (Philippians 3:14):

To arrive at the precious, you must apply pressure. There is no reach without stretch and no treasure without pressure.

Today, I decree that you will reach your best in life as you practice the keys above in Jesus Name.
#REMEMBER THIS : The deeper your knowledge of God, the higher your quality of life."

#ASSIGNMENTS :

1. Value the things of God above every other thing.
2. Resist the defeatist mentality at all cost; always look into the future with focus.

#PRAYER : Lord, I ask for forgiveness for my past mistakes and failures. I look into the future with hope and focus. Help me to reach where You have destined for me, Lord in Jesus Name.

#FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "REACHING FOR YOUR BEST."

#QUOTE : "Mentality guarantees longevity. Mentality averts calamity." Culled from "15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL" by Dr Paul Enenche
#DAILY READING : 1 Kings 11-13.
#AMAZING FACT : Billy Graham personally preached Christianism to over 200 million people.
#PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : Grace to be your best is released for you in Jesus Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 11TH MARCH, 2020*

*TOPIC: TREASURES LEFT BEHIND*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: ECCLESIATES 1:11-18*

As Common with other treasures left behind by the Iraqi dictator, toppled in 2003 during the U.S-led invasion and hanged three years later for crimes against humanity, the government that succeeded him has been struggling to find a use for his private luxury ship, (the presidential yacht) called the “BASRAH BREEZE.” Equipped with a presidential suite comprisng the late Saddam Hussein’s private quarters, dining rooms and bedrooms, as well as 17 smaller guest rooms, 18 cabins for crew and a clinic, the opulently equipped and decorated luxury ship, the “BASRAH BREEZE never used by SADDAM, has been serving the Basra University, hosting researchers on trips to study marine life.

Built by a Danish shipyard while Iraq was at war with Iran, the shıp was passed on to Saudi Arabia -then a Saddam ally to protect it from air strikes on Basra. The Saudi Arabian kingdom, which fell out with Saddam after Iraq invaded Kuwait in 1990, then handed the SHIP over to Jordan. While the “BASRAH BREEZE survived the turmoil of Saddam’s decline and demise, its sister ship, “AI-MANSUR” (a second luxury presidential ship – which SADAAM also never used), suffered a different fate. It sank in the waterway that passes through Basra after it was hit by U.S. planes and then stripped bare in the chaotic aftermath of his overthrow. Oh! What is life? Two luxury ships NEVER USED and LEFT BEHIND as life’s lessons to others! Indeed, TREASURES LEFT BEHIND will be the story of every human - YOU WILL LEAVE ALL YOUR TREASURES BEHIND!

It is the will of God that you quit trying to make the temporary things of this world the main thing in your life! That is; quit looking for your 1identity, your security, and life’s meaning in the stutf of this world (the Bible calls this idolatry)! *Indeed, vanity blossoms but bares no fruit!* No wonder the richest man that ever lived in his generation-SOLOMON- declared in Verse 14 of today’s word: “I have seen all the works that are done under the sun: and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.” Please spend more time investing in ETERNITY! You will leave all this sweet and beautiful stuff behind! Your body will grow old and decay!

Beauty will fade! Your friends will die and loneliness will set in! You will take no TREASURE along to your FINAL DESTINATION! Oh, life! Always remenmber SADDAM and thousands like him gone by, described by two words “TREASURES LEFT BEHIND!” Pray now!

*SECRET OF THE WIND AND THE FIRE*
*Don’t miss the NEXT BATTLE AXE INTL MINISTERS’/WORKER'S CONFERENCE OF 2020 (MARCH 27TH-29TH). THEME: SECRET OF THE WIND AND FIRE MARCH 27th-MARCH 29TH Time:

Friday is 5pm. Saturday & Sunday is 8am respectively. NOTE: Sunday March 29th is Impartation service; 8am! Venue is Manna Mountain OGUDU Orioke, Lagos.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best worship song to God as led.

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from being attached to things and makng them your source of joy.
3. Repent from IDOLATRY! Whatever you hold so dear that it affects your peace and joy is AN IDOL.
4. LORD, help me to always remember that I am here on a VANITY TRIP to live for Your glory alone.
5. Lord, help me and USE ME TO POPULATE HEAVEN AND DEPOPULATE HELL.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JUDGES 16-18*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~ June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

TOPIC: DRAW WATERS FROM YOUR WELL
Read Proverbs 5:1-23

MEMORISE: Drink water from your own cistern and running water from your own well (Proverbs 5:15)

EXPOSITION

Water quenches thirst, Water cools the body. Water normalises body temperature. Water also regulates the salt level in the body system. 

Every living thing desires and actually needs water. There could also be other thirst, such as sexual urges in us as biological beings. God has made provision for this, when He allowed us to get married to the opposite sex. He instituted this with the bringing together of Adam and Eve. 

Every married man and woman are expected to enjoy their marital relationship, especially, in the area of pure sexual relationship. How is your sexual life with your spouse? Is it trade by barter, or freely, out of love for each other?

The day you married each other, you promised yourselves, before God and those present, godly honour, through your bodies. Are you keeping this covenant today? Why do you deny your spouse godly sex while going out to give it to ungodly men and women.

Have you forgotten the judgement of God upon such acts (Heb. 13:4; Rev. 21:8)? Have you forgotten the prevalence of STDs and other terrible physical, biological and spiritual 

implications/consequences (1 Cor. 6:18-20)? Christians are expected to be faithful to one another in their marriages and homes. If you destroy your husband or wife through sexual denial and punishment, God will judge you accordingly. 

There should be no room for immoral men and women in your life and home. Be reconciled to your spouse on this crucial issue. Forgive each other where there are offences, and honour God in your sexual relationship, henceforth.

The Lord warns us that immortality takes away honour, long life, wealth, fruits of labour, causing weeping and tears, consumes bodies, to mention but few. When you are thirsty for sex, go to your lawful husband and wife, and enjoy yourselves in the Lord. Read Proverbs 5:15-20 and see the blessings in it. Godly sexual relationship leads to godly homes and families, and ultimately, the must-sought-after marriage to the Lamb of God.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father, forgive me all the sexual punishments I have inflicted on my spouse, in Jesus' name.
2. Today, I renew my covenant vow with my spouse (where possible, hold hands with your spouse, praying).
3. Father, restore every Christian home that has been divided by sexual discords.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Numbers 25 - 26 & John 4

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM