The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 9th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 9TH MARCH

SANCTIFIED CONVEYOR OF BLESSINGS

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing (Genesis 12:2).

As a Christian, you must have the consciousness of a blessed person. Affirm always that you’re blessed and highly favoured everywhere, at all times and in every situation. When you have this consciousness, even if you applied for something or went somewhere and were rejected, you’ll be unperturbed. That’s because you know who you are, and those who rejected you don’t. If they knew you, they wouldn’t reject you.

Imagine Jesus at the well of Samaria: when He asked the woman for water, she refused. She said, “You’re not supposed to be asking me for water because you’re a Jew, and I’m Samaritan” ( John 4:9). She rejected Jesus! Why? She didn’t know she was addressing the messiah; but, the Master wasn’t offended. He simply said to her, “If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water” ( John 4:10).

Jesus knew who He was; so, He wasn’t moved by that rejection. A child of God can be rejected, if his true nature in Christ is unknown. He too may not even know himself. But when you discover that you’re an heir of God, a sanctified conveyor of divine verities, things will change.

You’ll go everywhere with boldness, and if they turn you down anywhere, it’ll mean nothing to you. You’ll only say, “If only they knew me!”

God said to Abraham, “I’ll bless you and make you a blessing.” You’re the seed of Abraham; that means because of your presence in any place, such places are blessed. 

The divine influence comes upon the places you go and the people with whom you interact. There’s something that follows you; it’s called, “the blessing”; grace! When you walk into a building, salvation comes into that house! Blessings begin to manifest. Blessed be God!

That you were denied a job offer or business contract doesn’t make you a loser; far from it! Your work or business is an opportunity for you to bless your world; your door to the world, to express yourself and the perfections that God has put within your system. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m a divine package of blessings; I dispense eternal verities to my world! I’m fruitful and productive in every good work, producing fruits of righteousness, ministering salvation and positively impacting my world with the perfections of the Spirit. I know who I am! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

1 Peter 2:9; Ephesians 1:3; Genesis 12:2-3 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 14:1-26 ; Numbers 24-26

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 26:1-11 ; Psalm 67-68

#TALKINGSESSION 

9TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the blessing of serving You and worshipping You from my spirit. You're all that thrills my soul; You're more than life to me! I love You, precious Holy Spirit, and my whole heart is focused on You even now, to receive Your glorious Word, and be transformed in Your presence. 

Thank You for the inherent ability in me to prosper in all that I do. As the seed of Abraham, everything that is connected to me is blessed—my finances, business, job, academic, family, etc. 

I walk in the consciousness that I am blessed to be a blessing. I am in Christ, in whom are hid all the treasures of knowledge and wisdom; therefore, I am innovative, creative, inventive and ingenious.

I always function with supernatural amplitude of comprehension, thinking excellent thoughts. I am an answer from God; I bring deliverance to every creation in my world, taking them out of bondage and corruption, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. 

I give life to the things around me through the power of my words, for these are the days of the manifestation of the sons of God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  MONDAY 9TH MARCH 2020.

THEME: LOVE NOT THE WORLD.

MEMORISE:

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. Matthew 16:24

READ:  1 John 2:15-17

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

“…If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.” 1 John 2:15

To love the world is to be materialistic; to chase material things so much that you leave God behind. God wants us to be prosperous, but not materialistic. In fact, the reason God has not prospered many people is because He knows that when He prospers them, they will forget Him.

There are many things we chase that we don’t need; we just want them by all means, and God may not be ready to give them to us yet. Due to this insatiable hunger, the devil begins to suggest means by which you can get what you want, how can you cut corners so you can enjoy the pleasures that you so much desire. The devil is watching you; when he notices that you love jewelry  so much, he will always bring the most alluring pieces your way and then suggest how you can cut corners to get them. It is not enough to always cast the Devil out when he brings such suggestions, if you don’t work on your mind to stop loving things of the world, he will soon be back, sooner or later, he will succeed. Many young ladies have jeopardized their destinies simply because they wanted to marry rich men, only to find out that the wealth was just a disguise for the demon in the man. 

One thing about materialistic people is that they are never satisfied; they are in a rat race to satisfy their selfish desires. This is no surprise because Ecclesiastes 5:10 says:

“He that loveth silver shall not be satisfied with silver; nor he that loveth abundance with increase: this is also vanity.”

Why should material things prevent you from getting to heaven? Jesus said you should seek first His kingdom and righteousness, then He will add all these things to you (Matthew 6:33). Anything that you desire more than God, that you can offend God just to acquire, is dangerous and can destroy you. Beware.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, help me to love You more than anything else in this world.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 35-36

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 20: WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS.

1. What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged—
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful,
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;

3. Are we weak and heavy-laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge—
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.

4. Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised
Thou wilt all our burdens bear;
May we ever, Lord, be bringing
All to Thee in earnest prayer.
Soon in glory bright, unclouded,
There will be no need for prayer—
Rapture, praise, and endless worship
Will be our sweet portion there.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*MONDAY 9 MARCH 2020?*

*NEW GARMENTS⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
"Provide for those who grieve…a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the *LORD* for the display of his splendor."
_*(Isaiah 61:3, NIV)*_

_*Isaiah 61:3 KJV*_
To appoint unto them that mourn...the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the *LORD*, that he might be glorified.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Do you need a new garment today? I’m not talking about a physical garment. I’m talking about what’s covering your mind and emotions. When you feel that heaviness and discouragement are trying to overtake you, the first thing to do is take off the old coat of heaviness and put on a new coat of praise. When you put on the garment of praise, that spirit of heaviness has to go. Sometimes you won’t feel like being grateful. That’s why GOD says to offer up the sacrifice of praise. GOD knew it would not always be easy. You will have to dig your heels in and say, “GOD, I'm tired and discouraged, but I know You are good. You are good all the time, so I choose to give You praise.” Today is the day for new garments! Thank Him for restoring you, even if you don’t see it yet. As this verse says, you will be called an oak of righteousness, strong and secure, and you will display the splendor of the LORD!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
"Father, I come to You today and ask that You take off my old garments of despair and heaviness. Make me new today. Give me a garment of praise so that I can be a display of Your glory and splendor in *JESUS*’ name. Amen."
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

MONDAY 9TH MARCH, 2020

TOPIC: THE ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE

SCRIPTURE: In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:18

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Favour and fortune befriend the grateful.

It is a fact that the attitude of gratitude is one of the winning attitudes of life. It is one of the hallmarks of a life of character and quality. A person of character is a person who is full of gratitude even in little things. The attitude of gratitude is the attitude of great altitude. A person who has an attitude of gratitude will always go high in life.

Unfortunately, the attitude of gratitude is rapidly disappearing in our generation. This is because ingratitude is a sign of the last days in which we are living. Ingratitude happens with increasing pride and fullness of self; and when pride increases, appreciation decreases (2 Timothy 3:1-2). 
.A proud person is one whose life revolves round self; he is full of himself but generally empty. Words like, “Thank you”, “I’m sorry”, “I’m grateful” cannot be found in his vocabulary.

Now, gratitude is necessary because favour and fortune are the portions of the thankful. Gratitude is a magnet of favour and ingratitude is the way of disfavour. Ingratitude will lead to closed doors and missed opportunities.

Beloved, my counsel is:
1. Be permanently on the lookout for the Goodness of God in your life (Judges 5:11).
2. Continuously rehearse the righteous Acts of God in your life and in the lives of others (Psalm 103:1-5).
3. Never take the Acts of God in your life for granted (Psalm 103:1-5).
4. Practice gratitude in your relationship with fellow men. This will confirm the authenticity of your Christianity (Psalm 103:1-5).

Today, I prophesy to you a fresh baptism of a new dimension of gratitude and appreciation; I arrest the spirit of ingratitude out of your life, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: Favour and fortune befriend the grateful.
ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Always show gratitude and appreciation to God for the gift of life and for every gift you have received from Him.
2. Identify reasons to be grateful to God every day.
PRAYER: Lord, I am grateful to You for the gift of life and for the gift of salvation. Help me to identify reasons to praise You at all times, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE
QUOTE: It is when you give your best that you live at your best. Culled from REASON FOR LIVING by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: 1 Kings 5-7.

AMAZING FACT: More people go to church on Sunday in China than in the whole of Europe.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The spell of ingratitude is broken off your life in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 9TH MARCH, 2020*

*TOPIC: FAILURE BREEDS SUCCESS! - Part 1*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: JOSHUA 7:2-7: 8:1-2, 25-26*

Welcome to today’s devotion! I pray that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will open your eyes to deeper secrets in His Word in the Name above all names. 

Often when we discuss success and successful people, we forget to mention the fact that most stories of success are preceded by seasons of failure. 

We read about successful people forgetting that they probably have gone through seasons of failure before they eventually became successful. Winston Churchill put it this way, *“Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.”* Today, the world celebrates men like Bill Gates, Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, and women like Oprah Winfrey without telling us the stories behind their glory.

This is the reason why sometimes, part of this devotional is dedicated to telling the story behind the glory of successful men and women. It may interest you to know that before Microsoft was born, Bill Gates, known to be one of the wealthiest men in the world today, initially suffered failure in business.

*Bill Gates first business was indeed a failure. He started a business known as Traf-0-Data.* It was a partnership between Bill Gates, Paul Gilbert and Paul Allen. Unfortunately, the machine they had built to process the data flopped in the process of presenting it to a traffic employee of Seattle County in America.

But as God would have it, this business helped to set Bill Gates and his business partner, Paul Allen, up for major success with Microsoft. *Although Bill Gates failed in his first business attempt, this did not discourage him from trying again.* Almost the whole world, one way or the other, watches that lady called Oprah Winfrey on television. 

It may also interest you that Oprah had a rocky start in life. In her early years, not only was her living condition and that of her entire family rough, she also suffered abuse by people that were very close to her. At the age of 14, she became pregnant. 

*The boy she gave birth to as a result of that pregnancy died shortly after birth.* Today, she is not married and has no child, but nobody remembers that her first child died! She was hired later by a local television station to read news, but things went wrong for her.

The producer said she was “unfit for television,” so she was fired! *Baby died, FIRED from job, yet she refused to quit dreaming!* In 1983, Oprah relocated to Chicago to host a low-rated show called, ‘A.M. CHICAGO.” Within a few months, the show went from last in the ratings to the number 1 show at that time. This led to the show being re-named “The Oprah Winfrey Show which has become known worldwide. Wow! 

*The beauty of failure is that it is the womb that carries Success!* Joshua, in today’s story had failed in his attempt to conquer the small city called Ai. The men of this small country killed some gallant and very valiant 36 Israeli soldiers. The whole of the Israeli Armed Forces suffered depression, fear and discouragement. Verse 5 of Chapter 7 says,”…wherefore the hearts of the people melted, and became as water.” However, Joshua went back to the drawing board and put himself together to fight again!

Eventually Israel prevailed over Ai for “it was, that all that fell that day, both men and women, were twelve thousand, even all the men of Ai (Joshua 8:25). People of great minds say that it is not failure that matters but what you do with failure. Have you failed before or are currently in the pit of failure? Are you facing delays and setbacks’? See them as stepping-stones to greatness. Put yourself together again and get ready for an ELEVATION-a greater height of glory!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 3: Blessed Assurance…

1. Pray on today’s word as led now.
2. God of Joshua, God of ELEVATION, strengthen me again and again to move forward to success. Lord, in 2020, position me for success now and forever. Let the spirit of defeat/ discouragement disappear!

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JUDGES 9-12*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*Song 3. Blessed Assurance*

1. Blessed assurance; Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his spirit, washed in his blood.

*Refrain:*

_This is my story, this my song,_
_Praising my savior all the day long;_
_This is my story, this is my song,_
_Praising my savior all the day long._

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my savior and happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with his goodness, lost in his love.
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, March 9, 2020

POWER OF MERCY

READ: Hosea 1:10, 11

Hosea 1:10-11 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.
MEMORISE: And the Lord passed before him and proclaimed, "The Lord, the Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering and abounding in goodness and truth" (Exodus 34:6)

EXPOSITION

Mercy is defined as kind or forgiving treatment of someone who could be treated harshly; kindness given to people who are in a very bad or desperate situation.

Though all have sinned and come short of the glory of God (Rom. 3:23), and as such, are due for death (Rom. 6:23), it is in the prerogative of God to either treat us as we deserve, or as His mercy requires. God says, 'I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion' (Exo. 33:19b). 

Though the northern Israel was a deplorable sinful state, and so, due for God's wrath, yet He would only disperse them for a while, and bring them back to Himself, now and in the future. God's love will not allow Him abandon His people forever. He will gather them from all the corners of the earth. 

Though God's people might be scattered, oppressed and forsaken for a while, He has designed programmes to bring them back.
Children of God must never lose heart or lose hope in difficult situations. Jesus told His disciples, 'These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world' (Jn. 16:33). 

Though enslaved, imprisoned, and oppressed today, either by your spouse, boss, leaders and government, your Father's mercy remain unquestionable in your life.

Peter felt he was alone and wanted to turn back from the Way, but God's mercy brought him back to the fold and re-commissioned him (Jn. 21:15-17). Only listen as He calls, turn over a new leaf and follow Him all the way. Like the prodigal son was welcomed, God's mercy is saying, "Welcome again!"

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, show me mercy, once again!
2. O Lord, by Your mercy, bring back our children and youths who have followed the devil in trying to make both ends meet.
3. Father, deliver all who are in the captivity of the evil ones, all over the world.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Numbers 21 - 22 & John 2

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM