The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 8th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 8TH MARCH

WORDS ARE THE GREATEST ASSETS

Take with you words, and turn to the LORD: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips (Hosea 14:2).

Words are the greatest assets in the world, far more valuable than gold and diamonds. There’s nothing else that could change your life and situation, and give you permanent victory in life, more than words—the right words. Anyone who understands and functions in this truth is made for life.

Study the Bible: all the great characters we read about and admire were made with words.
What created or gave rise to a David? Words! What helped David defeat Goliath? You may say, “Five smooth stones,” no; it was words. When he picked the stones, he relied on words; study the account in 1 Samuel 17. He was sure of defeating Goliath because he put his faith on words.

Words are things; they’re latent with spiritual energy. The whole world was created with words. And who is Jesus Himself? The Word! (John 1:1). Jesus is the result of words spoken by God. In the Scriptures, Moses was described as a man mighty in words; so was Jesus likewise described.

Invest your life in words. Much more than you’d look for gold and want to test the quality to be sure it’s the right one, go for words.

Fill your heart, your mind and your life with the right quality of words. Don’t store every kind of words in you, for words kill and words make alive. Colossians 3:16 tells you the kind of words to store up in you. It says, “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly...” ; keep them (God’s words) in the midst of your heart (Proverbs 4:21).

Never be too busy to study the Bible to learn and store up God’s Word in you. It’s what you’d need in the day of adversity, and for an extraordinary life of success. Our opening verse says, “Take with you words”; you can’t take with you what isn’t in you. 

So, keep investing in the greatest asset: words! When you face crisis, don’t cry. Don’t panic. Speak words. Jesus said you shall have what you say (Mark 11:23); so, speak and effect a change. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

My heart is a fertile receptacle for God’s Word, which produces results in me, bringing about undeniable victories and transformations. My life is modelled in line with God’s thoughts, precepts, direction and destiny that He’s created for me. My life is excellent and full of glory, in Jesus’ Name. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

Proverbs 18:21; Ecclesiastes 8:4; Matthew 12:37

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 13:1-37 ; Numbers 22-23

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 25:13-27 ; Psalm 6TALKINGSESSION

#TALKINGSESSION 

8TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I thank You for the ability to hear and recognize Your voice. I walk in the spirit, and not in the flesh. My spirit is trained and energized by Your Word to hear and discern Your voice as You lead me in glory and righteousness. 

Thank You for blessing me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. I walk in blessings only; I am secure in Christ, fortified against all machinations and stratagems of the adversary. 

This is my month of knowledge; I am continually filled with the Spirit, in wisdom, sound judgment, glory, and dominion! No barrier can stand in my path. There’re no impossibilities or limitations to me; I am full of might and power by the Spirit of the Lord. 

I am not of this world; my citizenship is in heaven, where sickness, infirmity, troubles, and poverty have no place. 

I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that which is to come, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: SUNDAY 8TH MARCH, 2020.

THEME:: FAR ABOVE RUBIES.

MEMORISE:
Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies.  Proverbs 31:10

READ: PROVERBS 31:10-31 (KJV)

10. Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11. The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12. She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

13. She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.

14. She is like the merchants’ ships; she bringeth her food from afar.

15. She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.

16. She considereth a field, and buyeth it; with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.

17. She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.

18. She perceiveth that her merchandise is good; her candle goeth not out by night.

19. She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.

20. She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.

21. She is not afraid of the snow for her household; for all her household are clothed with scarlet.

22. She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.

23. Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.

24. She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.

25. Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

26. She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.

27. She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.

28. Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

29. Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.

30. Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain; but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.

31. Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.

Rubies are precious stones considered to be next in value to diamonds.

The value of a stone is determined by its purity.

A Christian woman has been bought by the blood of Jesus and you can never put a price on that.

To be far above rubies is to sit with Christ in heavenly places far above principalities and powers.

To be far above rubies is to be a woman of virtue-filled with the Holy Ghost and bearing fruit, a woman whose mouth is controlled by the Spirit of God, having a quiet spirit.

She can hear the Lord when He speaks.

To be far above rubies is to be a woman of prayer – not the one who sleeps all night.

A woman who is far above rubies is a warrior – a prayer warrior.

Many of us are here today because of the prayers of our mothers but how many of us pray for our children?

“She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.”  – (Proverbs 31:15)

To be far above rubies is to be a woman who is trustworthy. Sister, are you trustworthy?

Can your husband’s heart, sister’s heart or church members’ hearts safely trust you?

Any woman operating below this standard has lost her value and like salt without savour, will be thrown on the ground to be trodden on.

Nobody throws gems or precious stones on the floor.

A woman who is far above rubies is a mother – she nurtures.

This goes beyond carrying a child in your womb; it is about serving others with your gifts and resources so hery can prosper.

Deborah was such a woman. In judges 5:7, she said:

“The inhabitants of the villages ceased, they ceased in Israel, until that I Deborah arose, that I arose a mother in Israel.”

Deborah’s generation was preserved because of her.

What will your generation say about you?

My sister, you are far above rubies; don’t live as though you were less.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, Please restore every virtue that has gone out of me and cause me to arise to take my place in the mighty name of Jesus.

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: NUMBERS 33-34

HYMNAL: HYMN 20 – NEARER, MY GOD TO THEE

1. Nearer, my God to Thee,
Nearer to Thee;
E’en though it be a cross
That raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be,
Nearer, my God, to Thee, (2ce)
Nearer to Thee!

2. Though, like the wanderer,
The sun gone down,
Darkness be over me,
My rest a stone,
Yet in my dreams I’d be
Nearer to Thee!

3. There let the way appear
Steps unto heaven;
All that Thou send’st to me
In mercy given;
Angels to beckon me
Nearer to Thee!

4. Then with my waking thoughts
Bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs
Bethel I’ll raise;
So by my woes to be
Nearer to Thee!

5. Or if on joyful wing
Cleaving the sky,
Sun, moon, and stars forgot,
Upward I fly,
Still all my song shall be,
Nearer to Thee!
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SUNDAY 8 MARCH 2020?*

*KNOW YOUR TRUE VALUE⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
For you know that GOD paid a ransom to save you from the empty life you inherited from your ancestors. And it was not paid with mere gold or silver, which lose their value. It was the precious *Blood of CHRIST, the sinless, spotless Lamb of GOD*. 
_*(1 Peter 1:18-19, NLT)*_

_*1 Peter 1:18-19 KJV*_
[18] Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; 
[19] But with the precious *Blood of CHRIST, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot*.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Too often we base our value on how someone is treating us, how successful we are, how perfect a life we’ve lived. We base it on what we do, what our income is, who we know. The problem is that all those things can change. If you’re trying to get your value from how people treat you, then if they hurt or disappoint you, you’re going to feel devalued. If you’re basing your value upon your achievements, then if something negative happens, your sense of value will go down.

Your value should be based solely on the fact that you are a child of the Most High GOD. You have royalty in your blood. How someone treats you doesn’t change your value. Nothing you ever do, nothing you ever achieve, and nothing you ever overcome will make you any more valuable. You are valuable right now. You have been fearfully and wonderfully made. GOD calls you a masterpiece. Start carrying yourself with confidence.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You that my value is based solely on the fact that I am Your child and that I am valuable right now no matter what I’ve done or how I feel. I declare that nothing I ever do, or ever achieve, or ever overcome will make me any more valuable. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
 #SEEDS OF #DESTINY

2020-03-08.

#TOPIC : POWER FOR THE NEXT LEVEL.

#SCRIPTURE : "The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty. The voice of the Lord breaketh the cedars; yea, the Lord breaketh the cedars of Lebanon". Psalm 29:4-5

#THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : The Word of God is the Container of the Voice of God.

It is true from Scriptures that the Voice of God is a trigger for a change of level. There is enough Power in God’s Voice to change a person’s level. The Voice of God is powerful and that power is the force for change (Psalms 29:4).

Abraham remained stagnated until God spoke to him (Genesis 12:1). He would have remained in that condition and probably died in his father’s house, if not for the Voice of God. Isaac was different from all his contemporaries and he became the envy of his generation because he heard God’s Voice (Genesis 26:1-12).

The Voice of God will produce results in your life that would make you the envy of your generation. All you need is one Word from God and your years of toiling would end (Luke 5:1-10).

Now, who are the people God speaks to?
A. God speaks to those who value His Word.
Those who value God’s Word hear God’s Voice because the Word of God is the container of the Voice of God (Psalm 29:3).

B. God speaks where He is Lord. (Deuteronomy 1:6). God does not just speak because He is God; He speaks where He is Lord. He is the God of the Universe, yet not everyone hears Him. “Lord” means Master, direction Giver, Instructor and Owner. God is Who you worship; Lord is Who you obey. His Godship is about your worship, but His Lordship is about your obedience to His instructions.

C. God speaks to those who expect to hear.
God speaks where there is expectancy. There is knowledge in stillness and revelation in quietness. (Psalm 46:10).

Beloved, I encourage you to move your study of the Word to a higher level, think and meditate on Scriptures, and let your level change for good, in Jesus’ Name.

#REMEMBER THIS : "The Word of God is the Container of the Voice of God."
#ASSIGNMENTS :

1. Read and meditate on the Word of God daily.
2. As you meditate on God’s Word, be expectant to hear from Him. Do not be in a hurry to leave God’s Presence.

#PRAYER : Lord, I ask that You open my ears to hear Your Voice within the verses of the Scriptures. Help me to be attentive and to act on Your Word, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

#FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "POWER FOR THE NEXT LEVEL"
#QUOTE : "God’s Word give solutions to life’s challenges". Culled from "10 PRINCIPAL SECRETS OF PRINCIPAL PEOPLE" by Dr Paul Enenche.
#DAILY READING : 1 Kings 2-4.

#AMAZING FACT : Time magazine calls Jesus Christ the most influential in history.
#PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : Receive the grace of open ears to hear His Voice today in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 8TH MARCH, 2020*

*TOPIC: CAIRO: THE HERO DOG!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERB 20:1-11*

The dog that was injured in the raid that killed ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is back with his handler and recovering from his injuries. Last year, President Donald Trump (USA) released a photo of the celebrity dog as he hailed the dog’s actions while describing how the world’s number-one-most-wanted terrorist and ISIS LEADER was killed. 

This unknown dog chased the ISIS LEADER al-Baghdadi down a dead-end tunnel when the ISIS leader detonated a suicide vest, killing himself and three children. The dog suffered unspecified injuries. This beautiful and talented dog was simply called ‘K-9’ for security reasons. The “K-9s” have a tremendous success rate when it comes to targeting terror chiefs.

I remember that a Belgian Malinois dog breed named CAIRO accompanied the Navy SEALs (special military unit) who killed Osama bin Laden in 2011, and reportedly helped guard the fence perimeter while the SEALs tracked the al Qaeda founder down. Wow! Dogs! As loyal as ever! In fact, TIME MAGAZINE awarded CAIRO its “Animal of the Year” award in 2011 — before his identity was made public. And what the Holy Ghost wants you to know is that sometimes, we must COPY the FAITHFULNESS of DOGS! Do you know that there are more truthful dogs than humans? One Emily Dickinson said: ” Dogs are better than human beings because they know but do not tell.” Hear from Martin Luther: “Where the battle rages, there the loyalty of the soldier is proved.”

Yes, dogs are more faithful than millions of souls AND DOGS CAN FOLLOW YOU TO YOUR BATTLEFIELD! How many people can still be your friends in ADVERSITY/DANGER? That’s why I once had about 15 dogs! Oh! See how David cried in Psalm 12:1 “Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.” He was saying that FAITHFULNESS and LOYALTY ARE disappearing from the earth! Then Proverbs 20:6 asked: “Most men will proclaim everyone his own goodness: but a faithful man who can find?” A FAITHFUL MAN OR WOMAN who can find? In this year 2020, always know that your only TRUST is GOD and your “DOG.” Men or women can betray you at any time!

Men will leak your secret! Men will envy you! Men will try to PULL YOU DOWN and abandon you at any time! Men will be men! God will be God: EVER FAITHFUL! No wonder Mother Teresa said: *“Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.”* Close with Joyce Meyer: 

*“Faithfulness is not doing something right once but doing something right over and over and over and over.”* Let God and man know you to be a man or woman of your words! About 249,000 ODM users of today’s devotional are owing vows they made at various times in churches/society! GO AND PAY THOSE VOWS! Be known for keeping to time! Be an example when it comes to LOYALTY! *Prove that you are BETTER THAN CAIRO-THE HERO DOG!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: When The Morning Comes...

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from your past UNFAITHFULNESS to God and man.
3. I am better than CAIRO the HERO DOG! I am human and I have the Holy Ghost within me! Lord, help me to be FAITHFUL AND LOYAL to You and to men!
4. I receive grace to pay every VOW I have ever made!
5. I shall not miss the, “TIMING OF MY LIFE” divine CALENDAR! I SHALL NOT MISS MY APPOINTED or SET TIME! I shall not give birth to an ISHMAEL (premature breakthrough) in Jesus name.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JUDGES 5-8*

*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*Song 1: When The Morning Comes*

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
and we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
and we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

*Refrain:*

_By and by when the morning comes,_
_When the saints of God are gathered home,_
_We will tell the story how we’ve overcome;_
_We will understand it better by and by._

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
disappointments have prevailed,
and we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
and according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
for some thoughtless word or deed
And we wonder why the test
when we try to do our best,

*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Sunday, March 8, 2020 - International Women's Day*

*TOPIC:**BE AN EXAMPLE*
*Read: 1 Timothy 4:11-16*

1 Timothy 4:11-16 These things command and teach.

Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.
Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.

Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

*MEMORISE: Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity (1 Timothy 4:12)*

*EXPOSITION*

Teaching is effective when it is accompanied with the use of instructional materials, i.e. teaching aids. Jesus is the only Rabi who transcends the heavens and the earth. In his teaching assignment on earth, He employed the use of teaching aids, such as illustrations, parables, proverbs and stories. He often used Himself as an example: 'I am the vine, I am the door of sheep, I am the bread of life, etc. Jesus set Himself as an example. Little wonder the worldwide impact of His works. You can't influence lives more than the extent to which you have made yourself a positive and godly example.

One of the secret of Paul's success in the ministry is, his life of example. He became many things to many people, and lived Christ's life inside and outside. He was never hypocritical, but lived a transparent life. His life was showcased in his writings and teachings. No wonder He had to charge his spiritual son, Timothy, to toe the same line of being the right example.

One thing about example is that, a hypothetical person can never show good example. Exemplary living wants you to be what you say. What you say does not really matter than what you do. When Jesus washed the feet of His disciples, He was like saying, "I don't have to teach you by the word of mouth how to be humble and loving, but by acting it out." Did he really impact them? The teaching sank deep in their hearts and continues to influence lives till today. What are you saying or teaching? Better to do it and others would follow.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Holy Spirit, let me be a man of my words, following Christ's example.
2. Lord, help me to always imbibe Christ-like character, so that God's name is not profaned by my ways.
3. Lord, help Christian leaders to be of exemplary character and integrity in all they say or do.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Numbers 19 - 20 & John 1*
*HAVE A REFRESHING TIME IN HIS PRESENCE.............SHALOM*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM