The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 6th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 6TH MARCH.

AN IMPORTANT FACTOR FOR SUCCESS

Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold (Proverbs 8:10).

Spiritual instructions may come to you in the most unexpected or unusual way, but be quick to carry them out. Proverbs 4:13 says, “Take fast hold of instruction; let her not go: keep her; for she is thy life.” Sometimes, what you need for your next level isn’t so much a “big idea,” as it is heeding a simple instruction.

Consider the Lord’s instructions to Joshua for instance. He was instructed to take over and subdue Jericho (Joshua 6:2-5). From the human standpoint, that was an impossible venture, because Jericho was one of the most fortified cities at the time. But Joshua followed the Lord’s instructions and the result was victory for the children of Israel.

Some people would give anything for secondary factors such as money, human connections and uncertain philosophies in their attempt at success. But they ignore the surest measure for guaranteed progress in life: following God’s Word—doing things God’s way. His instructions convey His wisdom, which if followed would lead to success, victory, excellence and glory.

Realise that in life, your victories are, and would be, entirely dependent on divine strategies given to you by God through the Spirit and His Word. Therefore, consciously practise fellowship with the Holy Spirit and the Word. That’s where you receive His instructions and guidance that put you over circumstances and the adversities of life.

Every instruction of the Spirit is entrenched in the infallible principles of God’s Word. Such instructions may not be spectacular, but they always produce the supernatural. Therefore, always act on the instructions of the Spirit in divine wisdom. When you do, it’ll make no difference the “wall” you’re faced with in your life; it could be the wall of sickness or financial trouble, but they’ll crumble before you. Glory to God!

PRAYER

The Word of God is my life, and His instructions are the meditations of my heart and the force that propel my actions. I’m making supernatural progress as I take heed to God’s Word and do what it says, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Proverbs 13:18; 2 Timothy 3:16; Joshua 1:8 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 11:27-12:1-17 ; Numbers 18-19

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 24:22-27 ; Psalm 59-60

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-3LB][/url]

I affirm that my life is for the glory of God; He’s made me fruitful and productive, and I walk in His righteousness.

His divine power has given me all things that pertain to life and godliness, and I abide forever in His presence, where I prosper, reign, and enjoy life to the full. I walk in His glory, and live in the dominion and authority of Christ! 

Therefore, nothing, and no one, can successfully stand against me, as I go forth proclaiming liberty to the

captives, recovery of sight to the blind, bringing men out of darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God! Hallelujah! 

My spirit is receptive to the Word, and I know that my tomorrow is greater than my today because the path of the just is as a shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day.

My mind is anointed to dwell on excellent thoughts and I have an inward guide. I am always inspired by the Word, to think on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, and of good report. 

The Word of God is building my faith strong and exposing me to the realities of the Kingdom. My faith will never fail or stand on the wisdom of men but on the Word of God.

I choose to walk by faith and not by sensory perceptions! With my spirit, I take a hold of my inheritance in Christ, walking in divine health, prosperity, favour, and victory.

My life only goes in the upward and forward direction because the Father has chosen and ordained me to be productive in all aspects of my life! 

Nothing is impossible unto me, because the greater One lives in me today and always. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: FRIDAY 6TH MARCH, 2020.

THEME:: PRAYERS FOR THE CHURCH.

MEMORISE: 
These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren. 
(Acts 1:14)

READ: ACTS 1:1-18 (KJV)

1. The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach,

2. Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen;

3. To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God;

4. And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.

5. For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

6. When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

7. And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

8. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you; and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

9. And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10. And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11. Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

12. Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day’s journey.

13. And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room, where abode both Peter, and James, and John, and Andrew, Philip, and Thomas, Bartholomew, and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon Zelotes, and Judas the brother of James.

14. These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.

15. And in those days Peter stood up in the midst of the disciples, and said, (the number of names together were about an hundred and twenty,)

16. Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus.

17. For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry.

18. Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out.

PRAYERS

1. Praise the Head of the Church, glorify the One who established the Body of Christ, bless His name, adore His Excellency exalt Him above all things.

2. Father, let Your fire fall and put an end to all forms of lukewarmness in Your Church.

3. Father, let Your fire fall and consume any agent of the devil, any plant that You have not planted in Your church.

4. Father, You promised us that the gate of hell will not prevail against Your church; destroy every enemy of the Church today, in the mighty name of Jesus.

5. Father, empower Your church as in the days of old so that miracles will become commonplace again amongst us.

6. Father, unite Your church like the Apostles were united at the Upper Room so that we can begin to do the impossible. Remove strife, envy and unhealthy competition in Your church.

7. Father, let Your church not be ordinary, let our voices be heard and impact felt all over the world in the mighty name of Jesus.

8. Father, please help every local assembly that needs Your help in one way or the other.

9. Father, raise faithful men who will be sold out for You in this generation, to serve You with all their heart and all their might.

10. Father, every assembly or denomination where there is conflict, please Lord, calm the storm.

11. Father, every group, society or establishment terrorising Your church, if they refuse to repent, send Your fire into their midst and let them destroy themselves in the mighty name of Jesus.

12. Pray for your local assembly.

I join my faith with yours and pray that God will grant your requests in the mighty name of Jesus.

KEY POINT
An excellent spirit should be in every Christian because we have the excellent Father living in us.

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: NUMBERS 28-30

HYMNAL: HYMN 30 – WHEN WE WALK WITH THE LORD

1. When we walk with the Lord,
In the light of His word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will
He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

CHORUS:
Trust and obey!
For there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
But to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise,
Not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt nor a fear,
Not a sigh nor a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

CHORUS:
Trust and obey!
For there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
But to trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear,
Not a sorrow we share
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief nor a loss,
Nor a frown nor a cross,
But is blest if we trust and obey.

CHORUS:
Trust and obey!
For there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
But to trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove
The delights of His love,
Until all on the altar we lay,
For the favour He shows
And the joy He bestows
Are for them who will trust and obey.

CHORUS:
Trust and obey!
For there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
But to trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet
We will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way,
What He says we will do,
Where He sends we will go,
Never fear, only trust and obey.

CHORUS:
Trust and obey!
For there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
But to trust and obey.
RESTORATION TODAY

FRIDAY, MARCH 6, 2020.

TOPIC: *AVOIDING NEGATIVE ATTITUDES [3]*

"Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus." Philippians 2:5.

*MESSAGE*
In the past two days, we have looked at two negative attitudes that we must avoid. How about the kind of attitude that we must develop? There is a Kingdom attitude that promotes the manifestation of God's blessings in our lives. It is called godly character or the mind of Christ. The more we cultivate these traits of Christ's life in our spirit, soul and body, The more God's blessings upon us will manifest outwardly.

Paul give us a good character checklist in his epistle to the Galatians. We call them the fruit of the Spirit: Love, Joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control (Galatians 5:22-23).

In practical terms, we must endeavour to hunger and thirst after righteousness. In other words, we must maintain a passionate pursuit of God. We must cultivate a faithful, hidden life of prayer, worship, and the study of God's Word. We must come to God always with clean hands and a pure heart (Psalm 24:3-4). We must develop a servant's heart. We must long to become trustworthy and cultivate a loyal heart. And we must remain accountable. May God help us.

*ACTION POINT*
Memorise Philippians 2:5.

*SCRIPTURES*
Psalm 24:3-4; Galatians 5:22-23; Matthew 11:29; 20:26-28.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Jesus, thank You for modelling for us the perfect example of godly attitude;

2. Lord, help me to live a Christ-like life in the name of Jesus;

3. May I never abuse the grace of God in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Exodus 25; Psalm 69; Acts 14
#SEEDS OF #DESTINY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR PAUL ENENCHE

#FRIDAY 06 MARCH 2020.

#TOPIC : DIVINE PERFECTION

#SCRIPTURE : "The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands"...Psalm 138:8

#THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : God is a Manufacturer of surprises and He enjoys taking the enemy by surprise

The Scripture makes it clear that our God is a perfect God (Matt. 5:48); and He has all it takes to make man a perfect being. God has all it takes to perfect all that concerns a person. He has all it takes to bring to pass all His promises in your life and make you what He wants you to be.

Now, what does it take for you to see perfection and fulfilment in God? I will give you five points:

1. Praise Him for what He has done so far. (Psalm 138:1-2).
When you praise God first, He will perfect all that concerns you. Accept your status per time with appreciation as God changes your level.

2. Hold on to the Word and Promise of God for your life (1 Thessalonians 5:24).
Whatever God has promised must come to pass. It is the revelation of His Word to you that provokes His fulfilment of the same.

3. Never give up on your expectation. (Galatians 6:9)

It is never too late with God. God is a Manufacturer of surprises, and He enjoys taking the enemy by surprise.

4. Make demands on God's Mercy.
The Mercy of God is the sponsor of the Acts of God (Psalm 138:3). Every time you apply for mercy, you are applying for perfection and fulfilment.
5. Desire the Anointing.

It takes the anointing of God for you to see the fulfilment of God in your life (Acts 10:38).
Beloved, God shall perfect all that concerns you. I see God bringing His promises to pass in your life in Jesus Name.

#REMEMBER THIS : "God is a Manufacturer of surprises and He enjoys taking the enemy by surprise."

#ASSIGNMENTS :

1. Demand for the Mercy of God at the place of prayer for God to perfect all that concerns You.
2. Believe God's promises to you. Do not give up.
#PRAYER : Lord, I hold on to Your Word. I ask that You perfect everything that concerns me, in Jesus Name.

#FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "DIVINE PERFECTION".
#QUOTE : "There can be no victory spiritually without warfare". Culled from "REASON FOR LIVING" by Dr Paul Enenche

#DAILY READING : 2 Samuel 20-22.
#AMAZING FACT : Hippos will travel on land for up to 10km to feed. They spend four to five hours grazing and can consume 68 kg of grass each night.

#DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Home Church meeting by 6:00pm tomorrow at a Home Church near you. Invite your friends and neighbours.

#PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : I prophesy Divine perfection on all that concerns you in this season in Jesus Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 6TH MARCH, 2020*

*TOPIC: THE ADVENTUROUS AVIATOR: SWITCH TO A HIGHER ALTITUDE!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 6:25-34*

Remember yesterday’s write-up of the aviator who decided to go on an adventure by flying to different locations of his country. Remember how he killed the rat by flying to a higher altitude! In the same way, sometimes, when worried about the issues of life, CHANGE GEAR TO A HIGHER ALTITUDE! 

Switch to meditation on God’s Word! When you switch to GOD’S WORD in quietness, you are immediately transported into a HIGHER ALTITUDE because God’s Word is SPIRIT and LIFE! It is celestial, while most things that affect your peace are terrestrial! In this year 2020, deal with anxiety, worry and fear of tomorrow!

Psychologists say that most of the things we worry about are not real and for this reason, they never come to pass! This fact was enumerated succinctly by Winston Churchill when he relived his experience about worries: *

“When I look back on all these worries, I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbed that he had had a lot of trouble in his life, most of which had never.happened.”* Even when our worries are real and we are deeply enmeshed in them, God gives us the assurance that we will overcome them. Hear Him: “

When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee” (Isaiah 43:2).

God is saying to you today not to worry about that situation you are going through. He has made provision ahead of the crisis. You must treat every challenge giving you fear, anxiety and worry like the rat of yesterday’s devotional! Soar high on the wings of faith and you will see that challenge die like the rat. I see you rejoicing this year as you FEED your FAITH and STARVE your DOUBTS to death.

*SECRETS OF THE WIND AND FIRE MINISTRY!*
*Start PLANNING AHEAD for the NEXT BATTLE AXE INT’L MINISTERS’ CONFERENCE 2020 (MARCH 27TH-29TH). THEME:THE SECRET OF THE WIND AND THE FIRE IN YOUR LIFE MINISTRY.” Time: Friday is 5.00 pm, Saturday – Sunday is 8.00 am. NOTE: Sunday March 29th is Impartation service; 8am! Venue is Manna (Interdenominational Mountain OGUDU Orioke, Lagos!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 3: Blessed Assurance…

1. Pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Father, from today make me to soar higher on the wings of faith.
3. Every challenge giving me fear and anxiety, I command you to die now in Jesus name.
4. I shall still succeed no matter my past setbacks in Jesus name.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JOSHUA 22-24*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*Song 3. Blessed Assurance*

1. Blessed assurance; Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his spirit, washed in his blood.

*Refrain:*

_This is my story, this my song,_
_Praising my savior all the day long;_
_This is my story, this is my song,_
_Praising my savior all the day long._

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my savior and happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with his goodness, lost in his love
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, March 6, 2020

DO NOT DELAY TO PAY YOUR VOW
Read: Ecclesiastes 5:4-6

Ecclesiastes 5:4-6 When thou vowest a vow unto God, defer not to pay it; for he hath no pleasure in fools: pay that which thou hast vowed.

Better is it that thou shouldest not vow, than that thou shouldest vow and not pay.

Suffer not thy mouth to cause thy flesh to sin; neither say thou before the angel, that it was an error: wherefore should God be angry at thy voice, and destroy the work of thine hands?

MEMORISE: When you make a vow to God, do not delay to pay it; for He has no pleasure in fools. Pay what you have vowed (Ecclesiastes 5:4)

EXPOSITION

One of the ways to get God's attention, intervention and answer to our prayers is through payment of vow. You make a vow to challenge God to pay more attention to you and find solution to your problem. 

You make a vow to put God into action, because of your matter. People like Jephthah, Hannah, David, and lots more, made vows before God and got quick and direct answers from Him (Jdg. 11:30-32; 1 Sam. 1:11; Psa. 116:14).

What is dangerous about vow and its payment, is not fulfilling the vow. By the time God has fulfilled His own side of the responsibility, by answering your prayer, it then becomes a debt on your part to pay what you have vowed, and do it on time. 

That is why it is better for you not to vow than to vow and not pay, afterall, without your vows, your prayers according to His will, would still be answered. The Scripture warns, 'When you make a vow to the Lord your God, you shall not delay to pay it; for the Lord your God will surely require it of you, and it would be sin to you. 22 But if you abstain from vowing, it shall not be sin to you' (Deut. 23:21-22).

There are principles guiding making vows before God. Never make a vow you cannot fulfill; avoid making a rash vow; be timely in the payment of your vow (Job 22:27). You are to give that which you promise to give; not the other way round. Finally, you are to pay your vow as you have promised to do it (Psa. 22:25; 116:14). Paying your vow, especially in due time, will attract more blessings (Psa. 50:14-15). Ensure you do not owe God and man, henceforth.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, forgive me for my unfaithful attitudes to those vows I made in the past.

2. Give to me, O Lord, the faith to make vows, and the grace and remembrance to fulfil them promptly, in Jesus' name.

3. Lord, help Your Church to be more committed to the Great Commission that all true Christians commit to, in principle, at the point of accepting the Lordship of Christ.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Numbers 15 - 16 & Luke 23

Good morning and a blessed day to you all.
You need to forsake your sinful ways to embrace free gift of life through salvation in Jesus Christ.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM