The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 3rd March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 3RD MARCH.

FOCUS ON CHRIST

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me (Psalm 138:7)

The Lord Jesus is the Sun of Righteousness, when you focus on Him, you’ll not see the debilitating and crippling influences around you. Too many people focus attention on challenges and problems; they keep thinking about the troubles and hardships in the world when they ought to focus on Christ. Christ is your all. Christ is your life. Christ is the solution to every problem. Hallelujah!

What this means therefore, is that if you’re in Christ, that is, if you’re born again, you have nothing to fear; you need not worry about problems, tests, trials and adversities. That’s because in Christ you’re a victor. 

The Bible says, count it all joy when you go through diverse tests (James 1:2). Colossians 1:27 says, “Christ in you, the hope of glory.” What does this mean? It doesn’t mean that you should hope for glory because Christ s in you; rather, it means you have a guaranty, a certainty that everything in life will produce glory for you, because Christ is in you.

Christ in you is your assurance or certainty that divine health is yours. Christ in you, is your confidence that you’ll never be defeated, broke or despondent in life. Christ in you is your assurance that your life will forever be excellent and full of glory. This is the reason you have to be Christ-conscious at all times. Focus on Christ. Romans 8:10 says, “And if Christ is in you, though your body be dead because of sin, the Spirit gives it life because of righteousness.”

It doesn’t matter what happens or has happened to your body, Christ is the answer! Christ in you makes you excellent and sound. Meditate on Christ. Think about who He is to you, who you are in Him and His ministry in you today. 1 John 4:4 says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” His presence in you makes you an overcomer and more than a conqueror. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, you’re everything to me; knowing you more and serving you is all that matters to me. It makes no difference what problems, tests, trials, and adversities may come my way, I’m unruffled, knowing that in Christ I’ll never be defeated, broke or despondent, in Jesus Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Isaiah 50:7; Colossians 3:1-4

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 10:1-31; Numbers 11-13

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 23:22-35; Psalm 55

TALKINGSESSION 

3RD MARCH.
[/url]
[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-3KO]KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, thank You for granting me an excellent spirit that is full of the eternal deposits of Your goodness, graces, perfections, and beauty. 

My understanding is enlightened to have precise knowledge of the great riches of Your glorious inheritance in me.

I thank You for granting me the Spirit of wisdom, understanding, and knowledge, which enables me to deal excellently in the affairs of life.

I am living the God-life to the full, growing in grace, and increasing in wisdom and understanding, by the Spirit, and through the knowledge of Your Word. My faith is growing and prevailing, producing greater results as I put it to work. 

The forces of righteousness, success, divine health, victory, and prosperity are activated in my life as I live in God’s Word, guided and inspired by divine wisdom to fulfil God’s perfect will for me. 

I am who God says I am, and I have what He says I have. I am an heir of the Sovereign, and I am reigning as a king in life. 

Eternal life is my present-hour possession! Yes! the victorious life is mine; I live above sickness, disease, poverty, failure, and death, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 3RD MARCH.

FOCUS ON CHRIST

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me (Psalm 138:7)

The Lord Jesus is the Sun of Righteousness, when you focus on Him, you’ll not see the debilitating and crippling influences around you. Too many people focus attention on challenges and problems; they keep thinking about the troubles and hardships in the world when they ought to focus on Christ. Christ is your all. Christ is your life. Christ is the solution to every problem. Hallelujah!

What this means therefore, is that if you’re in Christ, that is, if you’re born again, you have nothing to fear; you need not worry about problems, tests, trials and adversities. That’s because in Christ you’re a victor. 

The Bible says, count it all joy when you go through diverse tests (James 1:2). Colossians 1:27 says, “Christ in you, the hope of glory.” What does this mean? It doesn’t mean that you should hope for glory because Christ s in you; rather, it means you have a guaranty, a certainty that everything in life will produce glory for you, because Christ is in you.

Christ in you is your assurance or certainty that divine health is yours. Christ in you, is your confidence that you’ll never be defeated, broke or despondent in life. Christ in you is your assurance that your life will forever be excellent and full of glory. This is the reason you have to be Christ-conscious at all times. Focus on Christ. Romans 8:10 says, “And if Christ is in you, though your body be dead because of sin, the Spirit gives it life because of righteousness.”

It doesn’t matter what happens or has happened to your body, Christ is the answer! Christ in you makes you excellent and sound. Meditate on Christ. Think about who He is to you, who you are in Him and His ministry in you today. 1 John 4:4 says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” His presence in you makes you an overcomer and more than a conqueror. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, you’re everything to me; knowing you more and serving you is all that matters to me. It makes no difference what problems, tests, trials, and adversities may come my way, I’m unruffled, knowing that in Christ I’ll never be defeated, broke or despondent, in Jesus Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Isaiah 50:7; Colossians 3:1-4

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 10:1-31; Numbers 11-13

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 23:22-35; Psalm 55

TALKINGSESSION 

3RD MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, thank You for granting me an excellent spirit that is full of the eternal deposits of Your goodness, graces, perfections, and beauty. 

My understanding is enlightened to have precise knowledge of the great riches of Your glorious inheritance in me.

I thank You for granting me the Spirit of wisdom, understanding, and knowledge, which enables me to deal excellently in the affairs of life.

I am living the God-life to the full, growing in grace, and increasing in wisdom and understanding, by the Spirit, and through the knowledge of Your Word. My faith is growing and prevailing, producing greater results as I put it to work. 

The forces of righteousness, success, divine health, victory, and prosperity are activated in my life as I live in God’s Word, guided and inspired by divine wisdom to fulfil God’s perfect will for me. 

I am who God says I am, and I have what He says I have. I am an heir of the Sovereign, and I am reigning as a king in life. 

Eternal life is my present-hour possession! Yes! the victorious life is mine; I live above sickness, disease, poverty, failure, and death, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
*MORNING TEA☕*

*TUESDAY 3 MARCH 2020?*

*TOUCH HIM⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
When she heard about *JESUS*, she came up behind him in the crowd and touched his cloak, because she thought, “If I just touch his clothes, I will be healed.” 
_*(Mark 5:27-28, NIV)*_

_*Mark 5:27-28 KJV*_
[27] When she had heard of *JESUS*, came in the press behind, and touched his garment. 
[28] For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
In many of the healings that *JESUS* performed, He laid His hands on people. But in this case, the woman laid her hands on *JESUS*. There were other sick people in the crowd that day. Many people with needs bumped up against *JESUS* and nothing happened, but this lady believed in Him, touched Him, and was healed.

Are you brushing up against *JESUS* or are you touching Him, so to speak? Are you waiting for GOD to lay hands on you? Are you living with expectancy, knowing that He’s bigger than your specific problems, or are you discouraged, thinking it will never change? GOD is passing by. He has all power. Don’t just brush up against Him. Don’t be passive and think you’ll never accomplish your dreams, never start your business, never meet the right person. Your faith can activate GOD’s power to do amazing things. Do like this woman - touch Him and believe it will happen!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You that my faith and expectancy can be a catalyst for You to do amazing things. Thank You that I can reach out and touch You by faith today. I believe that You are making a way, that things are changing in my favor, and that victory will be mine. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY 3RD MARCH, 2020

TOPIC: GOD’S PRESENCE: THE BONDAGE BREAKER

SCRIPTURE: Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. Psalm 16:11
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The lack of desire for God establishes a person in bondage.

We live in a world of diverse kinds of bondage and captivity. The devil is doing overtime in establishing many people in captivity because his time is short (Rev. 12:12). But the good news is that every chain is breakable and every form of captivity can be terminated by the Power of God.

Now, one thing that breaks chains and terminates captivity is the Presence of God. Chains and bondages cannot exist in the Presence of God. The chains broke and the prison door opened when Paul and Silas praised the God Who inhabits the praises of His people (Psalm 22:3, Acts 16:25-26). The Presence of God is a liberating Presence; where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty (2 Corinthians 3:17).

Now, in order to be established in the Presence of God for the breaking of bondages, you must do the following:

1. Avoid the life of disobedience

Disobedience to God is an invitation to bondage. When you play with sin and iniquity, you invite bondage into your life. Therefore, avoid the lifestyle of disobedience; embrace obedience to God in order to attract His Presence in your life (Genesis 3:11).

2. Avoid Existence Outside of God’s Presence
Hiding from God’s Presence like Adam (Gen. 3:8) establishes a person in bondage. Lack of desire for God’s Presence establishes a person in bondage. When a child of God does not desire to read his Bible and fellowship with His Maker, he is in a diseased condition.

3. Avoid the life of cover-up

Adam and Eve sewed fig leaves and covered themselves up when they realised that they were naked as a result of their sin (Genesis 3:7). You cannot cover up your sin and be helped by God.
My counsel is, avoid the life of cover up; be open to God to access His Presence.

REMEMBER THIS: Lack of desire for God establishes a person in bondage.
ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Avoid the life of sin and disobedience in order to attract the Presence of God.

2. Develop passion for God in order to be established in His Presence.

3. Avoid the lifestyle of cover-up; open up your life to God in order to access His Presence.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for a fresh appetite for Your Word. I desire to fellowship with You more. Help me to live in Your Presence always, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BREAKING BONDAGES.

QUOTE: Every time you are given to worship, Jesus Himself is the One that will fight your battles for you. Culled from ALABASTER BOX by Dr (Mrs) Becky Enenche

DAILY READING: 2 Samuel 9-12.

AMAZING FACT: John 3:16 remains the most favourite Bible verse in the world year after year. An interesting fact is that this verse covers the central theme of the Bible, which is The Salvation of Humanity through Jesus Christ.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: I decree the release of fresh passion for God upon your life in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 3RD MARCH, 2020*

*TOPIC: THE CEO THAT NEVER RETIRES! – Part 2*
BASIC SCRIPTURE: Psalm 139: 7-18

The more you love yourself, the less nonsense you will tolerate. Always tell people: “I am a world that cannot be explored in one day. I am not a place for cowards.” And that’s why I love what Caitlyn Siehl wrote in “What We Buried”:

*“It ends or it doesn’t.*
*That’s what you say. That’s*
*how you get through it.*
*The tunnel, the night,*
*the pain, the love.*
*It ends or it doesn’t.*
*If the sun never comes up,*
*you find a way to live*
*without it. If they don’t come back,*
*you sleep in the middle of the bed,*
*learn how to make enough coffee*
*for yourself alone.”*

Stop depending on or getting your validation from others alone! LEARN HOW TO MAKE ENOUGH COFFEE FOR YOURSELF ALONE! The fact that someone else loves you doesn’t rescue you from the project of loving yourself. Others may fail you and walk out on you, but you are never leaving you-EVEN IN THE GRAVE! You are the CEO that never RETIRES from YOU! Oh, today’s scripture Vs. 14 says you were created specially! Then Vs. 17-18 says: “How precious also are Thy thoughts unto me, O God! How great is the sum of them!

If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand…” GOD’S LOVE THOUGHTS CONCERNING YOU ARE MORE THAN THE GRAINS OF SAND! Wow! It is an insult to look down on such a person – YOU! What if you simply devoted this year to loving yourself more and UPGRADING YOURSELF spiritually, academically, physically, in your relationships, reading more books and doing MORE of everything? Develop your spirit, your mind and your body this year! Close with Anna Taylor: 

“‘Love yourself enough to set boundaries.
Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how you use it. You teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won’t accept.” In fact, declare 2020 as the year of SELF ELEVATION AND SELF LOVE! Loving yourself is the greatest revolution! Pray now!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 2: My Faith Looks Up To Thee…

1. Pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from looking down on yourself!
3. Repent from showing disrespect to the most important CEO on planet earth – YOU.
4. Thank you LORD, for Your AMAZING GRACE over me!

*For Your Monday Prayers, follow me daily on my instagram handle: ourdailymanna_bishopchris and my facebook page: bishopchris kwakpovwe@ODM*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JOSHUA 13-15*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*Song 2: My Faith Looks Up To Thee...*

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior Divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire.

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my Guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Savior, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul.
The Living WATER - C.A.C Daily Devotional Guide

*C. A. C., LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*DATE:*Tuesday, March 3, 2020 - World Wildlife Day

*TOPIC:*DEALING WITH HARD TIMES (I)

*BIBLE READING:*
Daniel 3:12-18

There are certain Jews whom thou hast set over the affairs of the province of Babylon, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego; these men, O king, have not regarded thee: they serve not thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

Then Nebuchadnezzar in his rage and fury commanded to bring Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. Then they brought these men before the king.

Nebuchadnezzar spake and said unto them, Is it true, O Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, do not ye serve my gods, nor worship the golden image which I have set up?

Now if ye be ready that at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the image which I have made; well: but if ye worship not, ye shall be cast the same hour into the midst of a burning fiery furnace; and who is that God that shall deliver you out of my hands?

Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter.

If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.
But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

*MEMORISE:*

Though an army may encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war may rise against me, in this I will be confident (Psalms 27:3)

*EXPOSITION:*

Strong or great Christian life is not measured by our attitudes when things go well, but the way we react when times are difficult. Unlike Job, many of us usually fail God, during hard times. Since we are in this body, hard times are inevitable (Jn. 16:33; Phil. 1:29; 1 Pet. 5:10). They are part of our existence, and manifest in various forms. Majorly, the devil and the host of darkness, take advantage of difficult or hard times to press the believer to quit his faith.

We are going to examine today, some of the things we need to do to cope with difficult times. Let us take a cue from David. He faced so many heart-breaking and faith-shaking challenges. 

As a child, he was left alone with sheep in the wilderness. He had to face deadly wild animals, as a shepherd boy. Providentially, today happens to be the World Wildlife Day. 

At 17, he defended his nation as he conquered an uncircumcised giant and lots more. David said, 'Though an army may encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war may rise against me, in this I will be confident,' because of the situation he found himself, then. David was so determined, that was why he won all the battles and threats against him. David's determination made him prevail against all his foes, and that gave him victory over all his difficulties.

The three Hebrew boys, who saw death face to face, were likewise strong and determined in the face of affliction. The wicked king did all he could to convince them to change their mind and bow down to his image but with strong determination, they decided to face his fearful judgment than to sin against God. At last, they won the battle and saw the end of the hard times. Hard times will surely come. But let your determination be stronger than your hard times.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. Father, make me so determined to stand for You, in the face of even heart-rendering adversities masterminded by the devil, to pitch me against You.
2. Give believers, O Lord, victory over those threats and challenges they are facing in life.
3. Pray for communities that are being threatened by the invasion of wild animals, that God should ensure their safety, henceforth.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:*
Numbers 9 - 10 & Luke 20

Good morning and happy New day. May God's sustaining grace keep us till the end, in Jesus name Amen.

If you are not save, then you are not safe. Accept the offer of salvation today and be saved.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM