The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 2nd March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 2ND MARCH.

LIFE IS SPIRITUAL

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth (Philippians 2:10).

A certain lady called her daughter who lived in the United Kingdom on the phone and said, “I’m coming to see you with two dangerous friends, because in the cult that I belong to, it’s my turn to sacrifice my own daughter. So, the three of us are coming to see you.” Now, they lived in a different continent, but she said, “We’d come into the house through the front door as insects—like tiny grasshoppers.”

Then, she warned the daughter, “I’ll be in front, the other two will be behind, but you have to kill them immediately, because their mission is to kill you.” On the day appointed, her daughter was waiting in the United Kingdom, and sure enough, these three insects came through the door, one after the other.

Even though she was scared stiff, she did as her mother had instructed. When she killed the last two insects, the first one (her mother), disappeared. Soon afterwards, there was news in their home country that the two ladies suddenly died.

This isn’t a mere story. If you study the Scriptures, you’d observe that demon spirits are real and have come into people’s homes and lives through animals, birds, insects, etc. Recall that in the Book of Genesis, Satan came in through the serpent. 

What does this tell you? Not every insect or animal is normal. Some people got a bite from an insect and they ignored it, not knowing that the insect was just the clothing for the real spirit that was behind it. A legion of demons requested permission of Jesus to enter into a herd of swine (Mark 5:11-13) .

Life is spiritual. There’re things you just can’t ignore or take lightly, including seemingly “little pains”; deal with them with God’s Word and the Name of Jesus. Some of the eventually serious problems many have suffered came from something they thought was minor. They never used what Jesus gave us: His Name, His authority; consequently, their condition became debilitating and deadly.

Be discerning and bold to cast out devils, in whatever form they may come. Before you start thinking about “medicine” due to pain or a symptom you noticed in your body, rebuke the devil, who is more likely to be the culprit. Remember, Jesus said we would cast out demons in His lName (Mark 16:17).

CONFESSION

I've been granted the power of attorney to use the Name of Jesus. Therefore, I disallow demonic activities in my life, environment, and in the lives of my loved ones. The dominion of Satan in anyone and anything around me is broken, even now, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Philippians 2:9-10; Mark 16:17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 9:33-50; Numbers 9-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 23:11-21; Psalm 52-54

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

2ND MARCH.

I affirm that I am made forever! This is my month of knowledge and I am filled with the fullness of God! I live in the rest of the Lord; therefore, I've ceased from all struggles. 

I am an answer from God; for the Father has ordained me to receive answers to prayers, and He has granted me insight and an understanding of the acceptable way of asking in accordance with His will! 

I am confident of answers to my prayers as I offer them in the Name of Jesus today. I am a winner, a success, and a victor at every count. I walk in continual victory because I know who I am. 

Everything I am involved in prospers because I have the life of God in me and have overcome the world. I am anointed by the Spirit of God to bring life to seemingly dead situations. If I ever get involved, it has no choice but to work!

Nothing is permitted to die within and around me because I am a life-giver and I carry an atmosphere of life everywhere I go. Hallelujah! 

The Father has shown me the way to a life of continuous victory, through my faith-filled affirmations, in accordance to His Word! I will never be discouraged or subject to the crippling principles of this world because the Word of God on my lips is God talking. 

I reign triumphantly over and above all the negativities of life. I am in charge! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 2ND MARCH 2020.

THEME: FRESH OIL.

MEMORISE:

But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.  Psalm 92:10

READ: Psalm 92:10-15

10 But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.

11 Mine eye also shall see my desire on mine enemies, and mine ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me.

12 The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.

13 Those that be planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God.

14 They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;

15 To shew that the LORD is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.

The word ‘Fresh’ does not only mean something newly created, it could also mean ‘new impact’. For example, when somebody goes for a refresher course, iit is the same person and the same course, but now he is doing it so he can make new impact.

‘Dew’ is an embodiment of freshness. It refreshes everything it touches and makes it blossom. In Hosea 14:5 God says:

“I will be as the dew unto Israel: he shall grow as the lily, and cast forth his roots as Lebanon.”

From this passage, it is clear that the dew, which symbolizes freshness, makes things to blossom anew. So, when we talk about fresh oil, we are talking about an anointing that makes dry things blossom. It is an anointing that makes the beautiful more so, the fruitful to abound even more and the great even greater. It is a dangerous thing when the anointing of a man begins to go stale. That is what happened to Saul and we see the link between Saul’s stale anointing and the absence of dew, from David’s statement in 2 Samuel 1:21 “Ye mountains of Gilboa, let there be no dew, neither let there be rain, upon you, nor fields of offerings: for there the shield of the mighty is vilely cast away, the shield of Saul, as though he had not been anointed with oil.”

When a man has been doing many exploits, and all of a sudden, his frequency begins to reduce, he needs fresh oil. When someone is well on his way to fulfilling destiny and somehow, he begins to slow down, he needs fresh oil. Lack of fresh oil is what turns champions into ex-champions. I know that any boxer who does not keep refreshing his skills, no matter how good he is will soon be beaten in the ring. As long as the oil remains fresh on your head, great miracles and exploits will not cease in your life. Every time the oil is refreshed, you move from one level of glory to a higher level. If you are tired of being on a level for long and you want to go higher, seek fresh oil. Ask the Lord to anoint you afresh.

PRAYER POINT:

Today is my birthday, please pray for me, that the Lord should pour fresh oil on my head; that all the great things I have achieved will be small compared to the new exploits He will do in my life from now.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 18-20

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 21:  NOW THANK WE ALL OUR GOD.

1. Now thank we all our God, with heart and hands and voices,
Who wondrous things has done, in Whom this world rejoices;
Who from our mothers’ arms has blessed us on our way
With countless gifts of love, and still is ours today.

2. Oh, may this bounteous God through all our life be near us,
With ever joyful hearts and blessed peace to cheer us;
And keep us in His grace, and guide us when perplexed;
And guard us through all ills in this world, till the next!

3. All praise and thanks to God the Father now be given,
The Son, and Him Who reigns with Them in highest Heaven—
The one eternal God, Whom earth and Heav’n adore;
For thus it was, is now, and shall be evermore.
RESTORATION TODAY

MONDAY, MARCH 2, 2020.

TOPIC: *LIVE LIKE JESUS [1]*

"For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified." Romans 2:13.

*MESSAGE*
What does it really mean to "live like Jesus"? If we understand this, then we will be living a life that radiates Christ. We will truly abandon our fleshly desires to pick up the cross that changed the destiny of all humanity and follow God.

To live like Jesus is to obey completely! Somebody once said "partial obedience is disobedience" That is very true! We cannot go about our lives walking with God half-heartedly. If we are truly living like Jesus, then why are we still sinning?

The reality is that God never intended for us to remain the same; He intended for us to remain obedient. For in remaining obedient, we will not remain the same. Jesus want us to find our divine purpose of living like him. In doing so, our lives will have a lot more purpose and a lot less confusion. And the reward for this kind of obedience is out of this world!

*ACTION POINT*
"Partial obedience is disobedience" Think on this.

*SCRIPTURES*
Philippians 2:5-11; Romans 8:29.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, thank You for sending Jesus into the world to show us an example of complete obedience;

2. Father, give me the grace to obey You in the name of Jesus;

3. Lord, deliver me from temptation to disobey Your Word in the name of  Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Exodus 21; Psalm 62-63; Acts 11:19-30.
#SEEDS OF #DESTINY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE.

#MONDAY 2ND MARCH, 2020

#TOPIC : ACCESSING THE GLORY THROUGH PRAYER.

#SCRIPTURE : "And it came to pass about an eight days after these sayings, he took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray. And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering". Luke 9:28-29

#THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : It is those who risk all for God that can rise high in God; it is those who embark on spiritual exercise that can experience spiritual excellence.

The Scripture makes it clear that the place of prayer is the place of the glory; the way of prayer is the glory highway. Jesus encountered God’s glory while He prayed. The fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering as He prayed (Luke 9:29).

Also, when Moses and Elijah prayed, they encountered and connected with irrecoverable glory (Exodus 34:29-30,James 5:17,2 Kings 2:11).

Now, it is very important to know that dimensions of glory are available for everyone but not accessible by everyone. Jesus had twelve disciples but He took only three (Peter, James and John) to a high mountain to show them His glory because dimensions of glory may be available to all but not accessible to all.

Now, the question is, how do we experience the glory of God through prayer?

Take note of the following points :

1. Those who are willing to go far with God are those who are qualified to go high in glory.
It is those who risk all for God that can rise high in God; it is those who embark on spiritual exercise that can experience spiritual excellence. The degree of your spiritual exercise determines the extent of your spiritual excellence. The glory does not belong to valley dwellers who remain in the realm of spiritual indecision (Joel 3:14) but mountain climbers who are willing to go far with God.
2. Those who persist in prayer prevail with God* (Luke 9:29). Spiritual endurance is the key to spiritual elevation. Those who seek God’s Face experience a change of phase*. Your identity will change when your prayer life changes level.
My counsel is, make up your mind to persist with God at the place of prayer so you can experience His glory in your life.

#REMEMBER THIS : "It is those who risk all for God that can rise high in God; it is those who embark on spiritual exercise that can experience spiritual excellence".

#ASSIGNMENTS :

1. Be persistent in prayers and in the study of the Word.
2. Go all the way with God; never give up on God.
#PRAYER : Father, I ask that You change my identity at the place of prayer. Grant me the grace never to give up on You, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
#FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "GLORY THROUGH PRAYER".

#QUOTE : "What you desire, you attract. What you desire, you acquire". Culled from "10 PRINCIPAL SECRETS OF PRINCIPAL PEOPLE" by Dr Paul Enenche.

#DAILY READING : 2 Samuel 5-8.

#AMAZING FACT : Biblegateway.com is the most popular online version of the Bible. It is a free online searchable Bible with over 200 versions in over 70 different languages.

#DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The *Healing and Deliverance Service tomorrow by 9:00am at the Glory Dome*, The Lord’s Garden, Airport Road, Abuja. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.

#PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : As you step up your prayer life, I decree a shift to higher realms of the glory in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 2ND MARCH, 2020*

*TOPIC: THE CEO THAT NEVER RETIRES! – Part 1*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: MARK 12:23-31*

It was Diane Von Furstenberg who once jokingly said “You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.” Yes! Enjoythe company of yourself this year! This is because you are the most important person after your God. 

That is the person you are spending the whole of your life with – even in death! Wow! You are so great and indispensable to YOU! Loving yourself starts with liking yourself, which starts with respecting yourself, which starts with thinking of yourself in every positive way. Then you must work on being in love with the person you see daily in the mirror who has been through so much but is still standing!

That person is you! *You are so important that God used you to set the STANDARD OF LOVE required for planet earth – LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF!* As YOURSELF! Wow! Your relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have! You cannot love others if you don’t love yourself (today’s scripture Vs. 31)! 

Hear Steve Maraboli – *“Love yourself. Enough to take the actions required for your happiness. Enough to cut yourself loose from the drama-filled past. Enough to set a high standard for relationships. 

Enough to feed your mind and body in a healthy manner. Enough to forgive yourself. Enough to move on.”* You are the CEO of the most important person and the most important DIVINE PROJECT STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION on planet earth!

That person and that project is you and do you know that YOU WILL NEVER RETIRE and cannot be FIRED from that job? Yes! So, love yourself enough to take actions for your happiness and respect yourself enough to forgive yourself to MOVE ON! Do you know that you are still under construction because your God has not finished with you? 

SO NEVER LOOK DOWN ON YOURSELF and stop allowing people to degrade you! Forgive your mess! With GRACE, your mess becomes your world class message – ASK ME! (to be continued tomorrow).

*TURN TO PAGE 106 OF “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” FOR PRAYERS FOR THE FIRST THREE DAYS OF EACH MONTH. PRAY THEM CONCERNING THE MONTH OF MARCH!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of victory as led now.

1. Pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from looking down on yourself!
3. Repent from showing disrespect to the most important CEO on planet earth – YOU.
4. Thank you, LORD for Your AMAZING GRACE over me!
5. Pray in Tongues concerning your destiny now!
6. Satan, you are a liar! In 2020, you cannot devalue me!
7. Oh, you destiny DEVALUERS; run MAD in Jesus name.
8. Pray about today seriously as led now.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JOSHUA 10-12*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, March 2, 2020.

COVENANT BREAKERS
Read: 2 Samuel 21:1-9

2 Samuel 21:1-9 Then there was a famine in the days of David three years, year after year; and David enquired of the Lord. And the Lord answered, It is for Saul, and for his bloody house, because he slew the Gibeonites.

And the king called the Gibeonites, and said unto them; (now the Gibeonites were not of the children of Israel, but of the remnant of the Amorites; and the children of Israel had sworn unto them: and Saul sought to slay them in his zeal to the children of Israel and Judah.)

Wherefore David said unto the Gibeonites, What shall I do for you? and wherewith shall I make the atonement, that ye may bless the inheritance of the Lord?

And the Gibeonites said unto him, We will have no silver nor gold of Saul, nor of his house; neither for us shalt thou kill any man in Israel. And he said, What ye shall say, that will I do for you.

And they answered the king, The man that consumed us, and that devised against us that we should be destroyed from remaining in any of the coasts of Israel,
Let seven men of his sons be delivered unto us, and we will hang them up unto the Lord in Gibeah of Saul, whom the Lord did choose. And the king said, I will give them.

But the king spared Mephibosheth, the son of Jonathan the son of Saul, because of the Lord's oath that was between them, between David and Jonathan the son of Saul.

But the king took the two sons of Rizpah the daughter of Aiah, whom she bare unto Saul, Armoni and Mephibosheth; and the five sons of Michal the daughter of Saul, whom she brought up for Adriel the son of Barzillai the Meholathite:
And he delivered them into the hands of the Gibeonites, and they hanged them in the hill before the Lord: and they fell all seven together, and were put to death in the days of harvest, in the first days, in the beginning of barley harvest.

MEMORISE: In whose eyes a vile person is despised, but he honors those who fear the Lord; He who swears to his own hurt and does not change (Psalms 15:4)

EXPOSITION

Only God makes covenant and stays by it, ultimately. Man's life is characterised by inability to stay true to whatever said. Many people can keep to so many things, except covenants and vows. They conclude that, after all, they are not God. Yes. None of us is God, but we are made in His image and likeness. So, it is expected of us to possess His communicable attributes.

People like Jephtah and Hannah are very scarce in the world, nowadays. These people were very faithful to God, most importantly with regard to their vows. Even when nobody was around when they made their promises, they still did not default in fulfilling them (Jdg. 11:30,31; 1 Sam. 1:11-24). Conversely, Saul did the worst, when he decided to kill the people of Gibeon. 

Covenant, or let's call it peace treaty, had existed between the Gibeonites and Israelites, many years before Saul became king in Israel (Joshua 9:3-18). Many leaders had come and gone, who knew about the treaty and would not tamper with it, provided the Gibeonites stayed contented with their status amidst God's people. 

Why would Saul break this treaty in his own time? Why would he do such a terrible thing? He was simply motivated by a covenant-breaking spirit. This is the same spirit that is running in many people, today.

Check it! Don't you find it difficult to fulfill promises, covenants and vows? Covenant breakers are like city breakers. 

A noticeable thing about them is that, they find it difficult to maintain relationship. Saul refused to honour the covenant he met on ground, which was made and sealed by his patriarchs. He paid dearly for it, with the lives of his children and grandchildren. Be a builder, repairer, or mender, not a breaker of godly covenants.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, help relationships that are in disarray to be cordial again, in Jesus' name.
2. Homes that are suffering from the menace of divorce, O Lord, bring healing to them, in Jesus' name.
3. Lord, give me the spirit of forgiveness and friendliness, so that I will be loving and never seek retribution.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Numbers 8 & Luke 19

Good morning and happy new week. May the presence of God never depart from us, in Jesus name Amen
Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior today. He loves you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM