The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 1st March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 1ST MARCH.

IT’S UP TO YOU

Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. (Proverbs 18:21)

You have far more influence on your destiny than you may realize. whether you live or die, succeed or fail, are rich or poor, weak or strong, great or small; it’s a lot more dependent on you than on God. 

If you were waiting on God to do anything about your life, you might have been waiting in vain, because He already did all that’s required for you to have the best life.

The Bible says the works were finished from the foundation of the world ( Hebrews 4:3 NKJV). All you have to do now is ENJOY everything that the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ provided for you. 2 Peter 1:3 says, According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness,….” You’ve been given everything you require to live triumphantly, happily and fulfilled in life. But your response is the key.

Every time you speak, you shape your life and future to either align with God’s divine provisions and destiny for you or to be at variance with it. 

Where you are today- your current state and estate- are the result of what you said yesterday. Thus, the next five or ten years will produce for you the harvest of your current words. Words are powerful and important, they create or destroy. You determine how you want your life to be, inline or at variance with the Word.

When you face challenges, keep your confidence in the Lord and get radical with your affirmation of the Word. As you speak, the Spirit will cause things to happen in line with your words; He needs your words. Every now and then, declare, “I’m healthy and strong because I have the life of God in me!” 

Don’t wait for symptoms to show up in your body to make such declarations. Talk that way now, and it’ll keep sickness away from you. It’s up to you to create your triumphant life and blessed future with the word of God on your lips.

CONFESSION

The Word of God is my life and sustenance and has made me fruitful in every good work. I live in divine health, supernatural abundance, and in continual victory and prosperity. The light of God's Word illuminates my path, and all things are working together for my good, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

2 Peter 1:3-4 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: 4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 9:14 -32 & Num.7-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 23:1-10 & Psalm 50-51

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

1ST MARCH.

I affirm that God is the One at work in me, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. I am powered by the Spirit of God to daily reveal Christ with my life, manifesting His righteousness, and the glories of the Kingdom!

God's power in me is activated to bring forth blessings and miracles today. My life is characterized with the demonstration of Christ's resurrected power! There's life in my body! There's life in my family! 

There's life in my job! There's life in my business and in every area of my life! I live triumphantly in, and by the power of His resurrection. Hallelujah! I am in God's place for my life and I am enjoying the good of the land. 

The eyes of my understanding are enlightened to see the best in everything. Even now, I see God's boundless blessings on everything that concerns me. 

I am overwhelmed by the glory and tranquility of the Spirit. My path is one of success, joy, and victory. Hallelujah! I am full of life; my entire being is inundated with divine life and energy. I’ve passed from death unto life. 

I am the glory of God, a life-giver, and dispenser of eternal verities! Hallelujah! My path is illuminated by the light of God’s Word; therefore, I do not lack direction. 

I am an answer from God. Everywhere I go, I am relevant because I am loaded with divine wisdom and insight to provide the right answers to questions, and solutions to problems. Blessed be God.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL. 

DATE: SUNDAY 1ST MARCH, 2020.

THEME:: ALWAYS BE BATTLE READY.

MEMORISE: 
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might.  (Ephesians 6:10)

READ: PSALMS 18:39 (KJV) 

39. For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle; thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.

Any Christian who does not face battles from the kingdom of darkness is either considered irrelevant or relic. As long as you remain relevant, there will be battles to fight. 

So, if the devil no longer fights you, if he no longer tries to discourage you, it is not time to rejoice; it is time to check and see if you are still relevant in the kingdom of God. 

The Bible did not record that any of the first seven sons of Jesse who were not chosen to be kings ever had to fight lions and bears. 

When Paul was still in the world persecuting Christians, he never had to run for his life to Christ and became an evangelist, he faced battles everywhere he turned. 

The day you stop taking examinations is the day you stop getting certifications and promotions. 

While Goliath was bragging, even though everyone was still calling Saul the king, he had become a relic. 

In fact, (1 Samuel 16:14) says; 

“But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.” 

You will become a relic when you stop being battle-ready at all times.

Those who are still making waves and troubling the kingdom of Satan must expect the enemy to fight back. In science, we learnt that for every action, there is always an equal and opposite reaction.

In other words, the bigger the waves you are making, the bigger the reaction of the enemy, so you need to be battle ready at all times.

To be battle-ready means that you have the armour of God on at all times.

This means that you must live a righteous life (the breastplate of righteousness), your salvation must be intact (the helmet of salvation), your faith must be strong (the shield of faith), you must always meditate on and memorise the word of God (the sword of the spirit), you must gird your loins with the word of God (the belt of truth), and preach the gospel everywhere you go (the sandals of the gospel).

Praying without ceasing (1 Thessalonians 5:17) must be your lifestyle.

Are you always battle-ready?

ACTION POINT: 
Don’t become a relic, Put on the whole armour of God and be battle ready always.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: NUMBERS 16-17

HYMNAL: HYMN 25 – ROCK OF AGES, CLEFT FOR ME 

1. Rock of Ages, cleft for me, Let me hide myself in Thee! Let the water and the blood, From Thy riven side which flowed, Be of sin the double cure; Cleanse me from its guilt and power. 

2. Not the labours of my hands, Can fulfill Thy law’s demands; Could my zeal no respite know, Could my tears for ever flow, All for sin could not atone, Thou must save and Thou alone. 

3. Nothing in my hand I bring, Simply to Thy cross I cling Nak*d, come to Thee for dress, Helpless, look to Thee for grace, Foul, I to the fountain fly Wash me, Saviour, or I die. 

4. While I draw this fleeting breath, When my eyelids close in death, When I soar to worlds unknown, See Thee on Thy judgement throne, Rock of Ages, cleft for me, Let me hide myself in Thee.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SUNDAY 1 MARCH 2020?*

*NEVER FORGET HIS BENEFITS⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
Praise the *LORD*, my soul, and forget not all his benefits- who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion. 
_*(Psalm 103:2-4, NIV)*_

_*Psalm 103:2-4 KJV*_
[2] Bless the *LORD*, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: 
[3] Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; 
[4] Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
When you look back over your life, consider some of the things you’ve faced that at the time, you didn’t think you could make it through. The obstacle was so large, the breakup hurt you so badly, the medical report was so negative. You didn’t see a way, but GOD turned it around. He gave you strength to go on. That wasn’t a coincidence. It was the hand of GOD.

Those challenges not only prepared you for your future, they’ve also given you a history with GOD. When you’re in a tough time, remember how GOD turned your health around or how He brought you out of trouble. When you remember how GOD has protected you, promoted you, healed you, and restored you, faith will rise in your heart. Instead of thinking, I’ll never get out of this problem, you’ll say with confidence, “GOD made a way for me in the past. He’s going to make a way in the future.”

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You that Your hand has been upon my life in so many ways. Thank You for the countless things You have made happen for my good that I could never make happen. I believe You are protecting me, promoting me, healing me, and restoring me. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
#SEEDS OF #DESTINY

1 March 2020 Devotional By

Dr Paul Enenche.

#TOPIC : ACTIVATING THE BLESSING.

#SCRIPTURE : "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth". Genesis 1:28

#THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : God only blesses you according to your capacity to bless others. If you desire the Blessing of God, then, be a blessing to both God and man.

#MESSAGE : The Blessing of God is a non-contestable secret of the overflow. In Genesis 1:28, God blessed Adam and said to him, …because of this Blessing that is on you, be fruitful, multiply, saturate the earth, bring it under control and subdue it (paraphrased).

This means, wherever you find the Blessing; fruitfulness, multiplication, replenishment, subjugation and dominion must follow. If the overflow is your destination, then, the Blessing is your pathway.

Apart from Adam, God blessed Abraham also. Abraham was so blessed that he became a blessing to his generation; the Blessing landed upon Abraham, upon Isaac and then on Jacob (Gen. 24:1, 35, Gen. 25:5, Gen. 27: 21-29). Abraham, Isaac and Jacob did not end empty-handed in life.

Beloved, it is an abomination to be empty-handed with the Blessing. It is an abomination to have a dry account, a dry ministry or a dry business with the Blessing. The Blessing is superior to money, properties or human connections (Genesis 26:1-14).Now, how is the Blessing activated?
Let me give you two ways of activating the Blessing:

1. Hearing and doing the Word (Revelation 1:3): There is blessedness in reading the Word of God. Every time you read the Word of God, ask Him what He wants you to see and do out of Scriptures, and ensure you do it (James 1:25, Deuteronomy 28:1-4). Disobedience to the Word disconnects a person from the Blessing.

2. Being a blessing (Genesis 12:2)
To become a blessed person, you must be a blessing to other people. God only blesses you according to your capacity to bless others. If you desire the Blessing of God, then, be a blessing to both God and man.

Today, as you make up your mind to obey the Word of God and be a blessing to your generation, I decree that you are blessed in Jesus’ Name.
#REMEMBER THIS : "God only blesses you according to your capacity to bless others. If you desire the Blessing of God, then, be a blessing to both God and man."

#ASSIGNMENTS :

1. Do all you can to connect to the Blessing of God.
2. Be consistent in your covenant practices of tithing and giving.

#PRAYER : O Lord, I ask for the grace to obey Your Word and be a blessing to both God and man. Help me to love my neighbour as You have loved me, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

#FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "ACTIVATING THE BLESSING."

#QUOTE : "The level of your faith is a product of the level of your light. Higher light in the Scriptures equals higher faith". Culled from "MAKING FULL PROOF OF YOUR MINISTRY" by Dr Paul Enenche
#DAILY READING : 2 Samuel 1-4.

#AMAZING FACT : The Bible is always the bestselling Book of the year. Approximately 100 million copies of the Bible are sold or given away each year. That would be 8 million a month, 270,000 daily, 11,000 per hour, 190 per minute and 3 Bibles per second.

#PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : Grace to be a Blessing to your generation is released on you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 1ST MARCH, 2020*

*TOPIC: WHAT YOU KNOW MAKES YOU KNOWN!* .
*BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 3:3, PROVERBS 8:6-12*

Welcome to today’s devotional! Note that it was the tree of knowledge that was in the center of the garden of Eden. That means the center of your life is knowledge! 

That is why the Word says, “MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE’ – Hosea 4:6! Why a lot of people cannot make it in life is because they lack knowledge and the lack of knowledge leads to mistakes and regrets. When you keep making mistakes and making wrong decisions due to lack of knowledge, the center of your life will scatter and when the center cannot hold, everything else FALLS APART into shame!

Knowledge informs and promotes you but lack of knowledge deforms and demotes you. So the tree in the center of the garden controls everything. Yes, everything in the garden was controlled by knowledge. 

It means that everything in life is controlled by knowledge. Your life is controlled by what you know and what you know makes you known. When the center of your life is shallow due to ignorance caused by lack of knowledge, struggling in life is inevitable.

Mr. Kalam said: “If four things are followed – having a great aim, acquiring knowledge, hard work, and perseverance then anything can be achieved.” You must endeavour to go for knowledge this year.

IT IS AN ELEVATION SECRET! “Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish” – Euripides. “Unless you try to do something beyond” – E. Osborn. That is why small minds always criticize what they don’t understand. 

They do not seek to know more! Aldous Huxley said: “Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” “Every mind was made for growth, for knowledge, and its nature is sinned against when it is doomed to ignorance” (William Eliery Channing). Let your declaration daily this year be like that of Terry Goodkind: “Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed.”

*Today is the 2nd Sunday series of dealing with STOPPING SATANIC CAGES and BREAKING LIMITS. Venue: Manna Mountain, Ogudu-Orioke Lagos. Time: 7:30am. Come with your written prayer points.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 3: Blessed Assurance…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now..

2. LORD, any foolish decision I have taken, errors of the past due to lack of knowledge, have mercy on me; give me a new beginning this year in Jesus name.

3. O God, every mistake I have made due to lack of knowledge, turn it to miracles in Jesus name.
4. Pray about this New month now. In the storms of life,

*ODM is LIFE’S PARACHUTE. Give a soul/family a copy this week!*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JOSHUA 7-9*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*Song 3. Blessed Assurance*

1. Blessed assurance; Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his spirit, washed in his blood.

*Refrain:*

_This is my story, this my song,_
_Praising my savior all the day long;_
_This is my story, this is my song,_
_Praising my savior all the day long._

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my savior and happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with his goodness, lost in his love.
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, March 1, 2020

- SELF-INJURY AWARENESS DAY

GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED

Read: Galatians 6:6-10
Galatians 6:6-10 Nevertheless, the one who receives instruction in the word should share all good things with their instructor.

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.

MEMORISE: Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. (Galatians 6:7)

EXPOSITION

In our days of so much indolence and frivolities, many are counting of God for excellence, breakthrough and fulfilment. If you are not up and doing, yet expecting these, you are having a day-dream, and you would soon wake up to the reality of your fantasies. 

There are some things you don't have, because you don't do the right things. Positive results belongs to the hardworking ones (Prov. 22:29). Some things are purely natural while others are supernatural. 

God cannot be responsible for your negligence of duty. Do the natural, He will then add ‘super’ to the ‘natural’, only at the point of your inability. The charge is: you must put your faith to work (Jas. 2:16-18). Yes, your faith is meaningful when it is accompanied with good works.

It us not limited to the physical works; spiritual works are rated higher. A man was privileged to see a vision of heaven. He was shown the mansions over there, which are reserved for every Christ's believer, provided he or she would not compromise. 

The amazing thing to the man privy to this divine information was that the mansions were of different types. 

They were not the same, just like our Lord Jesus Christ informed in John 14. While some would have bungalow, some would have duplex, and yet some others would settle for a room apartment, if not even less, so to speak. God is the impartial judge; you can't fault His judgments!

Dear devout, what will be your reward in heaven, and even here on earth, to start with? The works you do, how you do them, and why you do them will determine that. It is not too late now, if you can get up and be active in things of God, with clean and heaven-bound motives. 

As God gives you the grace, strife to work His works while it is day, for night surely comes when no man will be able to do anything again (Jn. 9:4)! Shalom

PRAYER POINTS

1. O Lord, help me to sow righteous seeds in order to be bountifully rewarded at last.
2. O God, help our youths to become more passionate about evangelism, and cause them to disengage themselves from quick-fixes.
3. O God, help our resolve not to mock You any longer, in everything we do in life.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Numbers 7 & Luke 18

Good morning and happy New month. May God's unfailing grace usher us into our glorious goodness, in Jesus name Amen.

Jesus is coming soon. Be prepared!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM