The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 29th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 29TH FEBRUARY.

RELISH THE WORD

But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever. Amen (2 Peter 3:18).

Your most exciting times should be when you’re in fellowship with the Word. God’s Word is everything; it’s what you need to be all that God has destined you to be in life. Having come to Christ, you must have a strong desire to grow in your spirit and spiritual growth is through the Word. Just as a new-born baby is fed with natural food to enhance its growth and wellbeing, so also does God expect you to feed on the Word.

The Bible says, “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever” (1 Peter 1:23). We’re born of the Word. 1 Peter 2:2 says, “As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby.” Nothing else will make you grow spiritually, except the Word. God’s Word will build you up in every area of your life, making you sound and balanced.

Relish God’s Word. Delight yourself in it. The Psalmist said, “I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil” (Psalm 119:162). Cherish God’s Word. Know it for yourself; it’s the way to multiply grace and peace in your life: “Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord” (2 Peter 1:2). 

As you consciously meditate on the Scriptures, you’re programmed to only think God’s thoughts, and influenced only by His character, ideas and opinions.

The Word of God in your consciousness will cause you to walk accordingly. Upgrade your life with the Word. Take charge and subdue your world and your environment, living victoriously every day through the Word and by the Spirit.

CONFESSION

Blessed Lord, I delight in your Word, for your Word is my life and the light by which I see. I’m yielded to its power to transform and build me up in every area of my life, delivering to me my inheritance in Christ. I have the greatest treasures in your Word: peace, righteousness, everlasting joy, abundance and blessings evermore are my present-hour possessions in Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Acts 20:32; Psalm 19:7; Job 23:12

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 9:1-13 & Numbers 6

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 22:22-30 & Psalm 48-49

#TALKINGSESSION 

29TH FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for giving me Your Word, a material to build my life with, and usher myself into higher levels of glory, promotions, victories, and success. 

As I meditate on the Word, Your wisdom exudes from me, and Your grace causes me to be fruitful and productive in all things, and function excellently.

Today, I declare that the Lord is the strength of my life; therefore, there's no room for weakness in me.

I am sufficient in Christ's sufficiency, and nothing is impossible to me. The Lord has set me on high; Glory and honour are in his presence; strength and gladness are in His dwelling! Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for He's my shield and eternal protection. Halleluiah! 

I am filled with the knowledge of God's Word in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. Nothing is a mystery to me, because as I stay with the Word, the Holy Spirit unveils spiritual realities to me, enlightening the eyes of my understanding to know and apprehend my inheritance in Christ! 

I live triumphantly today and always because I live by the knowledge of God's Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: SATURDAY
 29TH FEBRUARY, 2020.

THEME:: YOUR LIGHT HAS COME.

MEMORISE: 
Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come. (Psalm 102:13)

BIBLE READING 
Isaiah 60:1-3 (KJV) 

1. Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. 

2. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people; but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. 

3. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. 

“Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.” – Isaiah 60:1 

There are two basic instructions in the passage above – Arise and Shine. ‘Arise’ could have different meanings to different people.

To the dead, ‘arise’ could mean resurrect, for example, Jairus’ daughter in Mark 5:25-42.

From now on, anything dead in your life will arise in the mighty name of Jesus. To someone sleeping, it means to awake. If you have been sleeping spiritually, the Lord says “Arise!” 

To one who has been stagnant, it could mean ‘move.’ Everything that has been on one spot in your life will arise now in the mighty name of Jesus.

To the person already moving, it means ‘increase in speed’. You may have been struggling to have just enough to pay the rent and eat. I command that as from today, struggling is over in your life; you will have more than enough to take care of your basic needs in the mighty name of Jesus.

To one already running, it means ‘fly.’ Those flying have left struggling behind. I decree, from now, you will fly in every area of your life. To the person already flying, ‘arise’ means to move from great heights to greater heights. 

I decree that your breakthrough will be a wonder to all those who hear it. You will experience a level of greatness that only a few people have ever experienced in the mighty name of Jesus.

The second instruction in Isaiah 60:1 is to shine. To shine means to show your light. Matthew 5:14-16 says you are the light of the world. God wants you to use your talents for His glory.

Whatever you do, wherever you are and whoever you are, ensure you make an impact to the glory of God. Help those around you, console the broken-hearted, preach the gospel to sinners, heal the sick and raise the dead. It is possible. 

This is God’s will for you. Arise and shine! 

PRAYER POINT: 
Lord, let nothing dim my light in the mighty name of Jesus. 

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: NUMBERS 14-15, 
PSALM 90

HYMNAL: HYMN 3 – BE GLAD IN THE LORD AND REJOICE 

1. Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, All ye that are upright in heart; And ye that have made Him your choice, Bid sadness and sorrow depart. 

CHORUS: Rejoice!.. rejoice!.. Be glad in the Lord and rejoice! Rejoice!.. rejoice!.. Be glad in the Lord and rejoice! 

2. Be joyful, for He is the Lord, On earth and in heaven supreme; He fashions and rules by His word; The “Mighty” and “Strong” to redeem. 

CHORUS: Rejoice!.. rejoice!.. Be glad in the Lord and rejoice! Rejoice!.. rejoice!.. Be glad in the Lord and rejoice! 

3. What tho’ in the conflict for right Your enemies almost prevail! God’s armies, just hid from your sight, Are more than the foes which assail.

4. Tho’ darkness surround you by day, Your sky by the night be o’ercast, Let nothing your spirit dismay, But trust till the danger is past. 

CHORUS: 
Rejoice!.. rejoice!.. Be glad in the Lord and rejoice! Rejoice!.. rejoice!.. Be glad in the Lord and rejoice! 5. Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, His praises proclaiming in song; With harp, and with organ, and voice, The loud hallelujahs prolong!

CHORUS: 
Rejoice!.. rejoice!.. Be glad in the Lord and rejoice! Rejoice!.. rejoice!.. Be glad in the Lord and rejoice!
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SATURDAY 29 FEBRUARY 2020?*

*DON’T SETTLE THERE⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us.
_*(Ephesians 3:20, NIV)*_

_*Ephesians 3:20 KJV*_
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Have you adapted to a limited environment? You have big dreams in your heart. You know there’s a new business in you, a management position, a book, a better house, but you’ve gone as far as your family members and friends have gone in the past. No, don’t settle there.

There is potential in you right now just waiting to come out. You have gifts that will cause new doors to open, talent that will bring new opportunities. Quit making excuses to settle where you are. You may be in a limited environment that includes dysfunction, addictions, and depression. The good news is, you don’t have to stay there. GOD is saying, “This is a new day. You’re a barrier breaker. I’m going to take you further faster than you’ve imagined. You’re going to defy the odds.” Now do your part. Let this seed take root in your spirit. Don’t talk yourself out of it. Get in agreement with GOD.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You that I can get in agreement with You and believe that this is a new day with new doors to open and new opportunities before me. I believe that You are going to do immeasurably more than all I can ask or think. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SATURDAY 29TH FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: THE POWER OF PRAISE

SCRIPTURE: Now after the death of Joshua it came to pass, that the children of Israel asked the Lord, saying, Who shall go up for us against the Canaanites first, to fight against them? And the Lord said, Judah shall go up: behold, I have delivered the land into his hand. Judges 1:1, 2

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You cannot carry praise and end as a loser.

In the journey of life, people encounter different phases of life and wonder how to approach each phase and come out triumphant. Our anchor Scripture gives us a clue: it says that Judah shall go up first, and Judah means praise. So, in every new phase of your life, let Praise go up first.
Now, our praise will achieve four things at every junction of our lives:

1. Praise is key to existence on the frontline.
You cannot carry praise and come last. Confront every new phase of your life with praise and let God know that you are not ready to come last.

2. Praise is key to conquest and victory in life.
The children of Israel asked God, Who shall go up for us against the Canaanites first? And God said, Judah. That implies that Judah, which is praise, will be victorious; he will confirm the defeat of the adversary. So, our praise is key to our victory in every new season. You cannot carry praise and end as a loser.

3. Praise is key to possession.
In our anchor scripture, God says, I have delivered the land into his hand. That is, I have delivered the land into Judah’s (Praise’s) hand. So, the things that belong to us can be delivered into our hands by our praise. You cannot know praise and be empty-handed.

4. Praise is key to a successful beginning.
The children of Israel were wondering how to step into the phase they were entering? And God seemed to have said, offer praise. So, to start well is to start with praise, and to start well is to end well.

I decree the release of the garment of praise on you today in Jesus’ Name.
REMEMBER THIS: You cannot carry praise and end as a loser.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Take out time and praise God.
2. Start your day with praise and end your day with praise.
3. Live a life that will cause people to glorify God.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE POWER OF PRAISE

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your mercy and love. Be glorified! I will worship You for as long as I live, for there is none like You, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
DAILY BIBLE READING: 1 Samuel 28-31

QUOTE: Praise and worship is beyond singing songs; it is a life that we must live. Culled from THE PROTOCOL OF THE ARK by Dr (Mrs) Becky Paul-Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: When aging bees do jobs usually reserved for younger members, their brain stops aging.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Proceed forth with a new garment of praise in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 29TH FEBRUARY, 2020*

*TOPIC: HE USED THE RAVENS! INFLUENCERS ARE COMING!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 KINGS 17:1-7*

I have never ceased to imagine in my quiet moments why God used a RAVEN to feed Elijah! Remember that RAVENS are very selfish birds! The RAVEN in Noah’s Ark NEVER returned to the ARK, unlike the DOVE! Strange! But such are the ways of your MAKER and God! Then consider Elijah and the widow of Zarephath in 1 Kings 17. God used a POOR WIDOW to feed Elijah during a national economic recession! I would think Jehovah would have used a RICH WIDOW! But no! The ways of your God are sometimes PAST FINDING OUT! 

Romans 11:33 says: “O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!
How unsearchable are His judgments, and His ways past finding out!” Yes! Job 9:10 confirms this: “Which doeth great things past finding out; yea, and wonders without number.” Wonders without number means “WONDERS THAT CANNOT BE COUNTED.” Wow! In this year 2020, refuse to put God in a BOX! He can use UNEXPECTED WAYS TO REACH YOU! God will send DESTINY HELPERS and INFLUENCERS to you this year but you must be VIGILANT not to miss them! 

They may come JETHRO-MOSES relationship! That means they could be people know so well that FAMILIARITY can lead to CONTEMPT which can BLOCK your ELEVATION through them! The anointing you do not respect or you are too familiar with, may not help you! They could show up as “HOUSEHELPS” — A simple and common MAID –usewd to help a WAR GENERAL-Naaman (In 2Kings 5:3).

Why did God not use the great doctors or religious psychologists of that generation as “Special Advisers” to that “7-STAR” GENERAL? Yes! God can use drivers, cleaners, etc. to ELEVATE you! Or your destiny helper can show up as a “MORDECAI” who connected an orphan Esther to INFLUENCERS

AT THE KING’S PALACE! Yes! In 2020, God will cause your name to be mentioned in the corridors of POWER before GREAT men and women of INFLUENCE! Oh! I see it happening! Ah! The ways of God – A God of wonders without number! Yes! A God of ELEVATION whose ways (wisdom, knowledge and judgments) are unsearchable! May you not miss your DESTINY HELPERS this year! As we pray at this weekend’s anointing service, I see you being connected to GREAT INFLUENCERS by the anointing! Refuse to miss the anointing service or connect LIVE! Pray seriously now!

*TODAY IS LAGOS (OGUDU) ANOINTING SERVICE. THEME: “ANOINTING TO CONNECT INFLUENCERS AND DESTINY HELPERS” VENUE IS OGUDU MOUNTAIN; TIME: 8AM PROMPT.*

*PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of praise as led now!*
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.
2. Repent from being TOO FAMILIAR with past helpers!
3. LORD, RESTORE any helper I have lost in the past!
4. LORD, connect me to great PEOPLE OF INFLUENCE this year
Jesus name.
5. LORD, raise a willing or an UNWILLING HELPER for my destiny
this year in Jesus name.
6. Lord, make UNEXPECTED ways and SOURCES to reach me
year! My eyes are on You ALONE!

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JOSHUA 6*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, February 29, 2020 - Leap Day

WHY A NEW CREDITOR?

Read: 2 Peter 2:1-6

2 Peter 2:1-6 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

MEMORISE: But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction (2 Peter 2:1)

EXPOSITION

A creditor is a person to whom a debt is owed. Someone who gives credence to something; a believer. Jesus is our creditor Who paid double for our sins on Calvary. Believers are to pay attention to Christ's teachings to counter the false teachings of the end time prophets who work for the devil. Beware not to take a new teacher for yourself. Peradventure you have been taking a new creditor, God's arms are opened to welcome any erring Christian back home.

The prodigal son walked away, but later came back to his father. Come back to Saviour now, that His anger has not yet grown hot against the finally impenitent. Soonest, He will set grace aside for judgement. Seek His forgiveness, so that His mercy may come quickly. He gave the Israelites opportunity to repent and return. 

He does not want anyone to perish or be destroyed. Don't pay with your dear life, when He has done that already.

Henceforth, evaluate all teachings in the light of God's Word, because fake prophets, fake prophecies, miracles and demonic prosperity, abound everywhere. Don't be a slave to sin, flesh and the world.

Don't be their prey or victim. Immorality, greed and lying are the devil's weapons to entice the godly and get them destroyed. The Word of God clearly warns that just as there have been falsehood (false prophets/teachers and their teachings) in the past, even among the people, there will be more (2 Pet. 2:1), 'who will secretly bring in destructive heresies even denying the Lord who brought them'. Peter said that under inspiration, some 2000 years ago. It is getting worse with those false teachers/prophets, because of the nefarious activities of their father, the devil (cf. Jn. 8:44). But one thing is sure: they will 'bring themselves swift destruction' (2 Pet. 2:1c). Don't align with them!

PRAYER POINTS

1. Deliver me, O Lord, from every enslavement of the devil.
2. Lord Jesus, take all satanic yokes off my shoulder, and give me Yours, that is easy and light.
3. Pray for our children, that the Lord should help them to sincerely accept the total, work of salvation made available through, and in our Lord Jesus Christ.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Numbers 5 - 6 & Luke 17
Good morning people of God. A very glorious day ahead.
Forsake the ways of sin and embrace eternal life in Jesus Christ.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM