The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 28th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 28TH FEBRUARY.

LEAD OTHERS TO SALVATION

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek (Romans 1:16).

We’ve received the mandate to take the Gospel to the ends of the earth; it’s a calling for all who are in Christ, and it’s something you’re to do with courage, conviction and faith. Only the Gospel can catapult the sinner into salvation and righteousness. It’s only through the preaching of the Gospel that the righteousness of God can be unveiled and embraced.

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the only message that when received, makes sinners sons of God in a moment of time. Therefore, be ever so passionate about leading others to salvation. The Bible says those that turn many to righteousness shall shine as stars forever (Daniel 12:3). Light up your world with the Gospel. Let it be what you live for.

2 Corinthians 5:15 says, “And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.” If you truly believe that Jesus died to save you, then you must continually live for His glory and lead others to salvation. We’re in the last days, and the time is short. 

This isn’t a matter of convenience. There may be peculiar times, occasions, and places where you may need to be tactful in preaching the Gospel, but your focus must always be to lead people everywhere into salvation in Jesus Christ.

We’re His co-labourers and partners, working together with Him to reach the lost and bring salvation in Christ to every man. In your sphere of contact, be a burning and a shining light. 

Devote your life to reaching others with the Gospel. Keep influencing and impacting your world positively through the power of God that works in you. He’s counting on you for the salvation of many in your world. Therefore, be faithful in leading others to Christ and bringing them to church.

CONFESSION

My life is for the glory of God. Everything I am, everything I do, and everything I have is pledged for the expansion of God’s Kingdom and His righteousness. Thus, the blessings of God are manifest in my life, and His glory revealed in increasing measure as I lead men and women to righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 9:16; 2 Corinthians 3:6; 2 Corinthians 5:18-20

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 8:27-38 & Numbers 5

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 22:11-21 & Psalm 46-47

#TALKINGSESSION 

28TH FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your eternal and infallible Word, which is working in me, causing me to triumph always! 

I live in, by, and through Your Word. Your word is my daily focus, and it pilots and lifts me always above the confusion, failure, troubles, and depravity that works in this world. 

The eyes of my spirit are enlightened to see and apprehend Your blessings! I thank You Father for I see my success, abundance, health, wealth, progress, promotion and victory in every area of my life. 

My faith is alive, prevailing over circumstances and situations. Eternal life is at work in my spirit; I live and function with the consciousness that I am an associate of the God-kind. 

Nothing is impossible to me, for as Christ is, so am I in this world. I am healthy and strong, strengthened with might by God’s Spirit in my inner man. 

My life is for the glory of God. I’ve been divinely commissioned to display the virtues and perfections of divinity. 

I manifest the power and excellence of Christ to everyone in my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: FRIDAY 28TH FEBRUARY, 2020.

THEME:: UNDERSTANDING LIGHT.

MEMORISE: 
And God said, Le there be light and there was light. Genesis 1:3

READ: Habakkuk 2:1-4 (KJV)

1 I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.

2 And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.

3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

4 Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.

The first thing God said before creation was “Let there be light” (Genesis 1:3). Thousand of years later, in John 9:5, Jesus Christ said:

“As long as I am the world, l am the light of the world.”

He was and is the light. Light gives vision and vision is so important that without it, people will perish (Proverbs 29:18). How great you will be is determined by what you can see. 

In 2nd Kings 2:9-15, when Elisha requested a double portion of Elijah’s spirit, the later said he had asked for a hard thing, but that if he ‘saw’, he could have it. Elisha saw and he got the mantle. 

In Genesis 13:14-18, God told Abraham that all he could see was going to be going to be given to him. Then God advised him not to stay in a place, but to move around so he could see more. 

This is why exposure is good. These days, being exposed has become even easier with the internet. You can ‘see’ any part of the world from your phone or computer.

When my Father-in-the-Lord was alive and we would have a crowd of over a thousand people at our Conventions, I thought that was big.

Then, I saw hundreds of thousands at Kenneth Hagin’s Camp meeting. I was also at Dr. Yonggi Cho’s church in South Korea and I saw that every Sunday, they held seven services and would appeal to those in attendance not to show up the next Sunday so those who couldn’t attend that week could attend the next. 

My prayer point changed! I realised I needed to expand my vision greatly. I did and by God’s grace, millions of people attend our programmes.

Get exposed through books, the internet, travelling or talking to more experienced people. Ensure that you expand your horizon every day. Light gives vision and vision gives confidence. 

When God opened the eyes of Elisha’s servant to see the chariots of fire surrounding him and his master, his confidence grew (2nd Kings 6). Vision will also enable you toll endure until the end (Hebrews 11:24-27).

From today, receive light that will help you overcome all challenges in the mighty name of Jesus.

REFLECTION:
How big is your vision? Write it down and run with it.

AUTHOR: Pastor E.A. Adeboye, 

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 11-13, 

HYMN 19: MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS. 

1. My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus Christ, my righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
  All other ground is sinking sand.

2. When darkness veils His lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

3. His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
In Him, my righteousness, alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*FRIDAY 28 FEBRUARY 2020?*

*BLESSED IN THE DARK PLACES⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
…If you are walking in darkness, without a ray of light, trust in the *LORD* and rely on your GOD.
_*(Isaiah 50:10, NLT)*_

_*Isaiah 50:10 KJV*_
...his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the *LORD*, and stay upon his GOD.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
All of us at some point will go through a dark place - a sickness, a divorce, a loss, a child who breaks our heart. It’s easy to get discouraged, give up on our dreams, and think that’s the end. But GOD uses the dark places. They’re a part of His divine plan. Think of a seed. As long as a seed remains in the light, it cannot germinate and will never become what it was created to be. The seed must be planted in the soil, in a dark place, so that the potential on the inside will come to life.

You may not realize it, but it’s only in the dark places that the seeds of greatness in you - dreams, goals, talents, potential - will come to life. These times of darkness are where your character is developed, where you learn to trust GOD and persevere, and where you gain blessings you cannot gain in the light.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You for the seeds of greatness that You’ve placed in me that will only come to life in dark places. Thank You for using the times of darkness to build my character and bring me blessings. I will rely on You in the dark places. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
#SEEDS OF #DESTINY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR PAUL ENENCHE

#FRIDAY 28 FEBRUARY 2020.

#TOPIC : THE NAME OF THE LORD.

#SCRIPTURE : The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe. Proverbs 18:10

#THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : The Name of the Lord is a place of refuge from evil; it is not just a Name; it is a House.

We live in a world where perpetrators of evil are on rampage. It is obvious to see that as we come to the end of the age, evil multiplies. We live in a world where both the devil and his agents are on a hot chase after souls (1 Peter 5:8).

When the World Health Organization (WHO) was established a little above 70 years ago, the number of incurable diseases on earth could be counted on the fingers of the hand but today, incurable diseases are almost numberless. Today, kidnappings and killings are rampant.

But there is good news, and the good news is that there is a way out. So, take note of the following:
1. We have a Name that is a refuge for the saints.
The Name of the Lord is a place of refuge from evil. It is not just a Name; it is a House, a Tower, which the righteous run into for safety.

In ancient times, when there was war and there was a strong tower in the city, people would run to the tower for safety and they would be safe. That is what the Name of the Lord is. And no devil is devilish enough to pursue you inside the Name of the Lord. So, the Name is not just a noun; it is a House. It is not just an Identity but a Capacity.

2. There is safety for the righteous in the world of evil. Our anchor scripture did not say everyone runs into and is safe; it says, the righteous run into it...( Proverbs 18:10). So, there is safety for the righteous in the world of evil. As a righteous man or woman, you are not permitted to be a victim like others. No ritual killer is permitted to use your blood for sacrifice; it is an abomination.

Any witch or agent of darkness who dares you or anyone related to you, their coven and everyone inside it shall be roasted by fire!

#REMEMBER THIS : "The Name of the Lord is a place of refuge from evil; it is not just a Name; it is a House".

#ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Hand over your life to Jesus if you have not done that.
2. Do not rely on your strength, wisdom or strength for safety.
3. Plead the Blood of Jesus on your life daily.

#FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "THE NAME OF THE LORD".
#PRAYER : Lord, my life is in Your Hands. Let Your glory be my defence Lord. I refuse to be a victim of satanic wickedness in this generation, Lord in Jesus Name.

#DAILY BIBLE READING : 1 Samuel 24-27
#QUOTE : "The closer you get to God, the more secured your life will be". Culled from "15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL" by Dr Paul Enenche.

#AMAZING FACT : Honey bees communicate with one another by dancing.

#TODAY IN HISTORY : 28/02/1784: John Wesley charters Methodist Church.
#DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Home Church meeting by 6:00pm tomorrow at a Dunamis Home Church near you. Also invite your friends and neighbours. God bless you as you do so.

#PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION : The Name of the God of Jacob shall defend you in this world and season of evil in Jesus Name.
Good morning
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 28TH FEBRUARY, 2020*

*TOPIC: LORD, RAISE A JUDAH, AN INFLUENCER FOR ME!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1SAMUEL 1:1-18*

When the plan of Reuben to rid Joseph from his evil brothers failed, God raised Judah! Gen 37:26-27 says: “And Judah said unto his brethren, what profit is it if we slay our brother, and conceal his blood? Come, and let us sell him to the Ishmaelites, and let not our hand be upon him; tornes our brother and our flesh.’ And his brethren were content.” 

*Reuben And Judah Were Influencers And It Was Through Them That The Life Of Joseph Was Spared! There Are Men/women Who Influence people and by the grace of God, you will locate them this year! Where the voice of a REUBEN does not click, a JUDAH shall be raised for you!*

Don’t also forget the influence of Naomi in the life of Ruth! Prophet ELI was the destiny helper and an influencer for HANNAH! Hannah needed a prophetic word and it was ELI God used – See Vs. 17-18 of today’s Word! Wow! *God can use UNEXPECTED SOURCES!* 
May God use today’s Devotional to Make You a Force and a Positive Influence This Year in Jesus Name! Yes! As the LORD liveth, whose I am and whom I serve, YOU WILL NOT LACK HELP THIS YEAR! Any evil voice speaking against your ELEVATION shall watch fire and scatter! YOUR HELPERS WILL BE MORE THAN YOUR HATERS! Witchcraft voices shall catch fire! Marine voices shall catch fire! Ancestral voices shall catch fire! Occultic voices shall catch fire! Any satanic court set up to pronounce an evil judgment and death sentence against you in 2020, today they shall catch fire!

Yes! God will raise a Reuben or a A JUDAH for you in your battles. Oh! God will raise a Reuben or JUDAH for you in that office, in your business and ministry in Jesus name. Remember that neither Reuben nor Judah liked Joseph! They were used help Joseph because heaven had a plan! I am led to prophesy over you now: 

*In This Year 2020, YOUR HATERS SHALL SERVE YOU AND AN ENEMY SHALL HELP YOU BY FORCE IN JESUS NAME! In This Year 2020, GREAT Influencers Are Coming Your Way And They Shall Speak For You In HIGH PLACES In Jesus name!* Amen and amen! Pray seriously now! *(Help others to get blessed. Give out cartons or copies of this booklet as gift items).*

*TOMORROW IS LAGOS (OGUDU) ANOINTING SERVICE. THEME: “ANOINTING TO CONNECT INFLUENCERS AND DES- TINY HELPERS” VENUE IS OGUDU MOUNTAIN; TIME: 8AM PROMPT.*
*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When The Morning Comes…*

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.
2. *O God, raise a Judah for me! Raise a Naomi for me! Raise an Eli for my destiny this year in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 3 DAYS).*
3. Lord, use even my HATERS as my ELEVATION LADDERS this year in Jesus name *(Pray it for 2 days, night and day).*
4. LORD, raise a Reuben for my life, family and ministry in this 2020 in Jesus name.
5. Jehovah the ELEVATOR; raise a Divine Voice for my career, business, Jesus name.
6. Pray about today as led now. Don’t miss the anointing service of this

weekend: *ANOINTING TO CONNECT INFLUENCERS and DESTINY HELPERS! SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR LOCATING YOUR DESTINY HELPERS!*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JOSHUA 4-5*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*Song 1: When The Morning Comes*

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
and we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
and we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

*Refrain:*

_By and by when the morning comes,_
_When the saints of God are gathered home,_
_We will tell the story how we’ve overcome;_
_We will understand it better by and by._

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
disappointments have prevailed,
and we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
and according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
for some thoughtless word or deed
And we wonder why the test
when we try to do our best,
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, February 28, 2020

COME AND SEE

Read: 1 King 10:1-13

1 Kings 10:1-13 And when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon concerning the name of the LORD, she came to prove him with hard questions.

And she came to Jerusalem with a very great train, with camels that bare spices, and very much gold, and precious stones: and when she was come to Solomon, she communed with him of all that was in her heart.

And Solomon told her all her questions: there was not any thing hid from the king, which he told her not.

And when the queen of Sheba had seen all Solomon's wisdom, and the house that he had built,

And the meat of his table, and the sitting of his servants, and the attendance of his ministers, and their apparel, and his cupbearers, and his ascent by which he went up unto the house of the LORD; there was no more spirit in her.

And she said to the king, It was a true report that I heard in mine own land of thy acts and of thy wisdom.

Howbeit I believed not the words, until I came, and mine eyes had seen it: and, behold, the half was not told me: thy wisdom and prosperity exceedeth the fame which I heard.

Happy are thy men, happy are these thy servants, which stand continually before thee, and that hear thy wisdom.

Blessed be the LORD thy God, which delighted in thee, to set thee on the throne of Israel: because the LORD loved Israel for ever, therefore made he thee king, to do judgment and justice.

And she gave the king an hundred and twenty talents of gold, and of spices very great store, and precious stones: there came no more such abundance of spices as these which the queen of Sheba gave to king Solomon.

And the navy also of Hiram, that brought gold from Ophir, brought in from Ophir great plenty of almug trees, and precious stones.

And the king made of the almug trees pillars for the house of the LORD, and for the king's house, harps also and psalteries for singers: there came no such almug trees, nor were seen unto this day.
And king Solomon gave unto the queen of Sheba all her desire, whatsoever she asked, beside that which Solomon gave her of his royal bounty. So she turned and went to her own country, she and her servants.

MEMORISE: And Nathanael said to him, "Can anything good come out of Nazareth?" Philip said to him, "Come and see" (John 1:46)

EXPOSITION

The taste of the pudding, they say, is in the eating. It is better seen and experienced than imagined. News of king Solomon's prosperity spread abroad and the Queen of Sheba couldn't wait to confirm by herself. Let us observe these few things with respect to the queen and those who will come to Jesus.

• Though the queen was of some sort, a great personality, she bowed to God in Solomon. This brings to mind, our brother, Nicodemus, who, though was learned and influential, sought and found the Saviour, even in the night. His life never remained the same (Jn. 3:1ff).

• She was perplexed by the prosperity of Solomon and acknowledged God's grace upon him. Whoever you may be, when you see another man carrying God's grace, please acknowledge, instead of being envious of him.

• She gave gifts to Solomon, like the wise men did to Jesus (Matt. 2:1ff).

• The queen went home happily, rejoicing and satisfied, because her heart desire was met. No one truly sees Jesus and remains the same, thereafter.

When you come to Jesus Christ, your life puzzle is solved (Matt. 11:28,29). Philip could not leave Jesus, when he was invited to come and see for himself (Jn. 1:46-49). Just as the queen who came to Solomon troubled, and in doubt, did not return without her problem solved, the King of kings is waiting for you today, to give you the joy which money cannot buy, and the peace that passes all understanding.

Why sit there and die in ignorance? (cf. 2 Kgs. 7:3) Jesus is, no doubt, the sweetest and most powerful Name. If you will not believe Him, because you didn't see Him, are His works and words not enough testimonies? Stop cheating on yourself by your continual refusal to accept the REDEEMER/SAVIOUR of humanity. Come and see the wonders of God through Jesus Christ, as He lifts you up, today and forever!

PRAYER POINTS.

1. Lord, forgive all my doubt about You and Your Word.
2. Father, build up the faith of our youths to solely rely on You and Your promises, in all they do.
3. Lord, reveal Yourself to leaders of denominations and assemblies who have not known You till now, in Jesus' name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Numbers 3 - 4 & Luke 16

Good day to you and happy weekend. A wonderful day ahead.
Forsake your sinful ways today and embrace life occasioned by Jesus Christ.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM