The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 22nd November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 22ND NOVEMBER.

DON’T WORRY ABOUT TITLES

And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ (Ephesians 4:11-12).

From our theme verse, it’s clear that it’s God who appoints or calls people into these ministry offices. You don’t just look at yourself and say, “What gift do I have?” and then apportion a name for yourself. It doesn’t work like that.

Back then, as we were growing up as spiritual adolescents, there were those who thought they had a ministry. I remember some who were called prophets, and some apostles; they distributed among themselves one office or the other. But some of those people today aren’t even Christians anymore; they left the faith years ago.

What they needed to understand was, there’s a growth to this thing. Even Paul who was called to be an apostle didn’t start out as an apostle. The Bible says there were certain prophets and teachers in the church at Antioch, and Paul (who was also called Saul) was named as one of them (Acts 13:1). He wasn’t yet called an apostle, even though he was called into the apostolic ministry.

The callings are at different levels. At a certain level of your life, it’s being formed, but don’t go faster than the Lord would want you to. The Bible says, “And no man taketh this honour unto himself…” (Hebrews 5:4). Don’t take the honour upon yourself. After all, does it matter if people don’t call you by the title you love? Isn’t it better to just do the work? It makes more sense, because if they call you by the title and then you don’t fulfil it, that’s not a good thing.
It’s not right to be respected for something you’re not.

Never let such things bother you. What matters to God is the state of your heart; not the title by which you’re addressed. Greatness isn’t in your title or in the recognition you enjoy from men; it’s in the quality of your personality; who you are with God.

PRAYER

Dear Lord, thank you for the opportunity to be loved and called by you. I fulfil my calling in the Gospel without reproach, motivated by your will and vision of salvation of souls and dissemination of the truth. Therefore, I joyfully take up the great commission to reach out with the light of the Gospel to those living in darkness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Peter 5:6; Matthew 20:26-28;
Hebrews 5:4 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Peter 1:1-21; Ezekiel 27-28

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 13:31-38; 1 Chronicles 22

#TALKINGSESSION

22ND NOVEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the life of Christ in me that makes me superhuman! I recognize Your divine ability, efficiency and might that is at work in me today, and by virtue of the divine life of Christ in me,

I declare that I am superior to satan; and nothing shall be impossible unto me today. With my spirit, I lay hold of eternal life and the blessings that salvation in Christ has consummated for me.

Nothing can cheat me of Your blessings, because I’ve laid possession with my spirit. I thank You for the privilege to be not just a beneficiary of the glorious blessings inherent in the New Testament, but also for the grace and ability to distribute these blessings to others.

I pronounce blessings and the favour of God on my friends, family, colleagues, and associates today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 22ND NOVEMBER 2019

THEME: THE SIEGE IS OVER.

MEMORISE:

Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped. Psalm 124:7

READ: 2 Kings 7:1-9
Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the LORD; Thus saith the LORD, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.

2 Then a lord on whose hand the king leaned answered the man of God, and said, Behold, if the LORD would make windows in heaven, might this thing be? And he said, Behold, thou shalt see it with thine eyes, but shalt not eat thereof.

3 And there were four leprous men at the entering in of the gate: and they said one to another, Why sit we here until we die?

4 If we say, We will enter into the city, then the famine is in the city, and we shall die there: and if we sit still here, we die also. Now therefore come, and let us fall unto the host of the Syrians: if they save us alive, we shall live; and if they kill us, we shall but die.

5 And they rose up in the twilight, to go unto the camp of the Syrians: and when they were come to the uttermost part of the camp of Syria, behold, there was no man there.

6 For the LORD had made the host of the Syrians to hear a noise of chariots, and a noise of horses, even the noise of a great host: and they said one to another, Lo, the king of Israel hath hired against us the kings of the Hittites, and the kings of the Egyptians, to come upon us.

7 Wherefore they arose and fled in the twilight, and left their tents, and their horses, and their asses, even the camp as it was, and fled for their life.

8 And when these lepers came to the uttermost part of the camp, they went into one tent, and did eat and drink, and carried thence silver, and gold, and raiment, and went and hid it; and came again, and entered into another tent, and carried thence also, and went and hid it.

9 Then they said one to another, We do not well: this day is a day of good tidings, and we hold our peace: if we tarry till the morning light, some mischief will come upon us: now therefore come, that we may go and tell the king's household.

A siege is a situation in which an individual is surrounded by a stronger physical or spiritual power, for the purpose of capturing or tormenting him or her. On several occasions, the children of Israel, due to their stubborn attitude towards God, experienced sieges in varying intensity and severity. Whenever a siege is lifted, the people who were its victim rejoice because it is not a pleasant experience at all. That is why Psalm 126:1 says:

“When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.”

The Lord is saying to someone reading this devotional that the siege is over in your life. Today’s Bible reading records the deliverance of the children of Israel from a terrible siege. This siege was so severe that women began to eat their own children (2 Kings 6:25-29)! However, when God caused the siege to be lifted through the words of His prophet, scarcity turned into plenty. Therefore, the first thing you will notice after a siege is terminated in a person’s life is a turnaround from lack to prosperity. An economic siege causes parents to send their children into forced labor for survival instead of being in school. The Lord will deliver you today if you are in this type of situation. I decree in Jesus’ Name that the economic siege over your life is lifted now!

Another thing that happens when a siege is lifted over a person’s life is that his or her captors find themselves in disarray. The Bible says the Syrians who laid siege against Samaria heard a noise of chariots and fled. The Lord will cause your enemies to hear a noise today and take flight away from you in Jesus’ Name. one of my ministers gave a testimony of how a witchdoctor who rented an apartment in his father’s house fled from the house. This witchdoctor had moved in before our brother’s father realized his mistake in renting out an apartment to him. He told his son about his dilemma and his son told him not to worry. Our brother then had just one-night vigil in his father’s house and returned to his station. After the vigil, the witchdoctor began to hear a noise in the house and decided he could no longer live there. That was how this evil siege was lifted from this brother’s country home. One more thing that happens when a siege is lifted is that wealth changes hands. The Syrians abandoned all they brought at the gate of Samaria, and the people of Samaria became rich overnight, having food, clothing, silver, gold, horses and much more. This was all God’s perfect plan in action! I announce to you today: any siege over your life is over now in Jesus’ Name.

ACTION POINT:

Thank God for lifting every siege over your life, home, business and ministry today. Thank Him also for causing prosperity to overflow in every facet of your life.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 9-16

Amos 9

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 13: YES, I KNOW I AM A VICTOR.

1. Yes, I know i am a victor
For the Bible tells me so
God made me more than a conqueror
Much stronger than all my foes.

Chorus:
Jesus loves me and i love him
Together we rule the world
Christ with me I will overcome
By his blood, his Name, his word_

2. Yes, I know i am a victor
Stronger than sickness, disease
By his stripes I am superior
Far above infirmities

Refrain:

3. Yes, I know i am a victor
Stronger than demons i am
To satan i am a terror
I am free, o yes, i am

Refrain:

4. Yes, I know i am a victor
Stronger than lack, poverty
All my needs Jesus provides for
I have life abundantly

Refrain:

5. Yes, I know i am a victor
Barrenness no more indeed
Fruitful is the God i live for
All my dreams shall be fulfilled

Refrain:

6. Yes, I know i am a victor
By his strength i shall succeed
No more loss and no more failure
Glory to glory proceed

Refrain:
7. Yes, I know i am a victor
No more sorrow, no despair
Jesus Christ is my own succour
Tomorrow is joy and cheer

Refrain:

8. Yes, I know i am a victor
very soon I'll reign with him
His promise is my sure anchor
He's coming to take me home

Refrain:

9. Jesus loves me and i love him
We rule this world together
as He is so right now I am
Hear me shout Halleluyah
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

- 2019-11-22

TOPIC: *YOUR MENTALITY AND YOUR REALITY*
SCRIPTURE : "But I have a mind as well as you; I am not inferior to you…" Job 12:3

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : Engage your mind positively to avoid destiny damage; your mindset determines your outcome.

The engagement of the mind literally means what the mind is preoccupied with per time. What kind of thought do you entertain in your mind? It determines the direction of your life. *What occupies your mind determines where you occupy in life.* Your mentality affects your reality.

In Genesis 26:1-13, while people were thinking scarcity, Isaac was thinking surplus. How could a man be sowing in a land where people were looking for what to eat? It was mindset! No wonder he became the richest man in that generation.

Beloved, your mindset determines your outcome. *Refuse to believe your condition, rather, believe your revelation. Your destiny is not in the verdict of any man; your destiny is a product of your mindset.*

You must come to the point where your mind is always preoccupied with the promises of God for your life; keep thinking it and do not stop talking it. Declare to yourself, ‘What God wants me to achieve, I must achieve; what God said I must become, I must become.’

Beloved, "engage your mind positively to avoid destiny damage."
You shall make it in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS : "Engage your mind positively to avoid destiny damage; your mindset determines your outcome."
*ASSIGNMENT (S):*

*1. Constantly feed your life and mind with the truth from God’s Word.*
*2. Keep declaring the promises of God to your life until you experience the manifestation thereof.*
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "Power to Rise above Negative."
Limitations

PRAYER : Lord, I thank You for Your Word to me today. Deliver me from negative thought. I make demands on Your grace not to focus on my condition but to focus on Your revelation that would arrest my condition and guarantee my elevation, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING :Ezekiel 44:1 to 45:12, 1 Peter 1:1 to 12, Psalm 119:17 to 32, Proverbs 28:8 to 10
QUOTE: "Nobody will mind you until you mind your action". Culled from "Career and Workplace Wisdom" by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT : Each strand of hair can support up to 100 grams in weight

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Dunamis Home Church Fellowship close to you tomorrow by 6:00pm. Invite your neighbours. God Bless You!
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : I prophesy your rise above every limitation by the power of the spirit this day in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 22ND NOVEMBER, 2019

TOPIC: WIDEN YOUR HORIZON! YOU CANNOT FAIL!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: (MARK 10:46-52)

Pastor and author, Dr Robert Harold Schuller who died on April 2nd 2015, once asked a question: “What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?”

As 2019 ends, I am led to challenge you to take some time to think about that question daily! No matter how 2019 has been, forget the fear of failure and forget the failures of this year/
yesteryears! You can still dream again, because 2020 is your ELEVATION PHASE!

Wow! Resist the thoughts of the possibility of failure. Imagine that you have available to you all that it takes to achieve anything whatsoever that you can imagine. What would you do?

That is the kind of question that Jesus asked the man in today’s scripture, Verse 51: “WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO FOR YOU?” (my paraphrase). He wanted to see how BIG the man could imagine, despite his affliction/challenges!

Oh, the LORD is saying to you: There are BETTER days/years ahead! Hold on to Me and keep the journey on! Hear Paulo Coelho: “If you think small, your world will be small. If you think big, your world will be big.” I remember Marianne Williamson: “Think bigger. Forget limits. Embrace the idea of endless possibility. It will change you.”

Let’s drink from the soul river of Paul Bourget: “It’s never too late to think big. Widen your horizons. Look beyond your normal limits. See things in a larger picture. Consider the next step.

The flow-on effect. Opportunities will become evident. Motivations will become clear. Perspective will emerge. One must live the way one thinks or end up thinking the way one has lived.” Wow! Amazing God!

HURRAY! BISHOP DR CHRIS IN GHANA TOMORROW, 8am!
Prepare to attend the Ghana ODM MINI-ANOINTING/WORKERS IMPARTATION CONFERENCE on the 23rd November, 2019. Venue: NVIT School, Kokomlele, Accra, Ghana.

#CONFERENCE #. Call +233244858309; +233206425914; +233233902592 for details! I shall lay hands on all present! Spread the news!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led now.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word now.
2. I am a product of possibility! I see a great tomorrow! I think big! I reject fear of failure and I reject depression!
3. Pray in Tongues now! Pray about your dreams again! Pray about NEWER and BIGGER DREAMS now!
4. As 2019 ends, I decree again: All you manufacturers and distributors of evil loads of shame and delay; CARRY YOUR LOADS AND STAY AWAY FROM MY ADDRESS by the fire of the Holy Ghost!
5. Pray about today now! Pray seriously now over any issue bothering your peace.
6. AGREE WITH ME! Touch the virtue page of “War Against Haman – 14” booklet, and decree this: Every Work That I Set These Hands Upon Shall Prosper (Pray seriously now over every project that you have set your hands upon).

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (ROMANS 12-14)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, November 22, 2019.

GIVING WILLINGLY, SACRIFICIALLY AND GENEROUSLY

READ: Exodus 35:1-5

Exodus 35:1-5 And Moses gathered all the congregation of the children of Israel together, and said unto them, These are the words which the LORD hath commanded, that ye should do them.

Six days shall work be done, but on the seventh day there shall be to you an holy day, a sabbath of rest to the LORD: whosoever doeth work therein shall be put to death.

Ye shall kindle no fire throughout your habitations upon the sabbath day.
And Moses spake unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, saying, This is the thing which the LORD commanded, saying,
Take ye from among you an offering unto the LORD: whosoever is of a willing heart, let him bring it, an offering of the LORD; gold, and silver, and brass,

MEMORISE:

But do not forget to do good and to share, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased (Hebrews 13:16)

EXPOSITION

Giving is one of the principles of the Kingdom of God. All citizens of the kingdom have to practice the act of giving in appreciation of God’s lovingkindness (Psa. 41:1-3; Lk. 6:38). We do not give in the Kingdom for giving sake.

There are principles we must follow to make out living well pleasing to God.

First here is that, giving must be something that comes from your heart. You have to do it willingly, not because someone forces, or brainwashes you to do it (2 Cor. 9:7; cf. Exo. 25:2; 35:5). God is not pleased with your offering, if you are the type who doesn’t give, until a sugar-coated fundraiser cajoles you to bring out money from your purse.

Sacrificial and generous acts of giving are similar in nature, and God is well pleased with them. To give sacrificially is to give in such a way that what you give pinches you. You cannot give sacrificially without knowing that something comes out of you.

The likes of David don’t give what doesn’t cost them much (2 Sam. 24:21-24). Solomon caught the same spirit (1 Kgs. 3:4-5; 8:62-63). The widow’s mite can never be forgotten (Lk. 21:1-40).

Giving generously is to give beyond expectations. The people in Moses’ days donated for God’s house beyond expectations. They actually gave more than enough (Exo. 36:5-7). May this kind of godly giving without coercion be restored in our churches. Amen.

PRAYER POINTS

1. I rebuke the spirit of stinginess in my life, in Jesus’ name.
2. Lord, endow me with the grace to give willingly, sacrificially and generously.
3. Lord, restore the spirit of godly giving without coercion in our churches.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Eze. 9:3 – 12:7; Heb. 13:20 – 13:25; Jam. 1:1 – 1:15

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM