The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 1st February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FEBRUARY PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*CHOSEN TO BE BLAMELESS .*

Thursday, February 1st .
Pastor Chris

_*According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love (Ephesians 1:4).*_

The blessings of the new man in Christ are just so profound. They’re transcendent, to say the least. One of these blessings is that you’re chosen in Christ to be blameless. Society may blame you; your parents, spouse, or even your children may blame you. Your neighbours, friends and co-workers may blame you when something goes wrong. But there’s one who never lays blame on you—your heavenly Father.

Why isn’t He blaming you? It’s because Jesus took responsibility for all our errors, and now, you’re presented to the Father as holy, unblameable, without reproach. Hebrews 3:1 says, _*“Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus.”*_ The Word calls us “holy brethren.” Men may look at you as unholy, but God says you’re holy and accepted before Him in love.

This is the reason we can pray to God and expect answers. It’s the reason we can change hopeless situations, because we have a right of hearing in the presence of Almighty God. The Bible tells us something so insightful in 2 Corinthians 5:19. It says, _*“To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them….”*_ Think about that: If because of Jesus, the sinner isn’t being held accountable for his sins, what about you who are now in Christ? (See Romans 5:10).

Now, read Colossians 1:21-22 and shout for joy! It says, _*“And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled in the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight.”*_ Notice the reason for the reconciliation: to present you holy, blameless, and unreproveable before God.

It doesn’t matter how much Satan accuses you or how others may blame you, God has chosen you to be holy and without blame before Him in love. Strengthen yourself with this thought today.

*PRAYER*

*Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for your love and grace and for your righteousness at work in me. Thank you for choosing me to be holy and without blame before you in love. I walk in wisdom today, fulfilling your good pleasure and producing works of righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Romans 8:1-2* [There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. *||*

*||* *Colossians 1:21-22 AMPC* And although you at one time were estranged and alienated from Him and were of hostile attitude of mind in your wicked activities, 22 Yet now has [Christ, the Messiah] reconciled [you to God] in the body of His flesh through death, in order to present you holy and faultless and irreproachable in His [the Father’s] presence. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Matthew 22:15-46,
Exodus 22-23

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Acts 14:8-18,
Job 34-35

*EXTRACT FROM:* http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/34

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http://bit.ly/ror_sponsor

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 1ST FEBRUARY.
I affirm that the wisdom of God is at work in me in an increasing measure. Christ has been made unto me wisdom; therefore, I am wise. I deal wisely in all of my affairs, for God is the one at work in me, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. I can never be defeated or disadvantaged because Christ in me means I am triumphant always and in all circumstances. Hallelujah! The land is blessed for my seek because the Spirit of the Lord has gone ahead of me to make every crooked path straight. God's Spirit has caused the wilderness to become a fruitful field, and the fruitful field to become a forest. I am persistently productive in every area of my life: in my job, in my finances, in my academics, and in the Gospel. I know what to do, how to do what I should do by the power of the Holy Ghost. Today and always, I walk in supernatural insight, pleasing the Father in all things, producing fruits and works of righteousness. Hallelujah. I am super-favored, I live in superabundance because I am connected to God's unending supply system. I increase in divine favor, I increase in speed and accuracy. Glory to God!
(SPECIAL GIFT http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ )
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
• Info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM