The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 31st October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 31ST OCTOBR.

WE CAN’T LEAVE THEM ALONE

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them (2 Corinthians 4:3-4).

Sometimes, when we think of some people in certain conditions, we expect they’d want a change, but it’s not always the case. Some would tell you, “Please, let me be; I don’t need the Gospel; I’m okay.” But we know they’re not okay; so, we can’t let them be. We understand their problem; it’s clear in our opening text: “...the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not....”

They may do everything to stop us from bringing them the message, but we aren’t going to give up.

We’ll keep praying for them and exploring every means possible to get the message to them.
In Ezekiel 3:17, the Lord said, “Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore, hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.” God has made you a watchman over the sinners in your world.

Therefore, let the passion for soul winning be in your heart as a burning fire, shut up in your bones (Jeremiah 20:9).
Never turn your back on those around you who are not yet saved. The Lord is counting on you for their salvation. Some may be hostile and unreceptive to the message, but don’t give up.

For many of them, all that’s required is a little more push; a little more preaching and time of intercession on your part! Surely, one day, just like the rest of us, they too would be catapulted from darkness to light, and into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Gracious Father, I thank you for making me an effective minister of righteousness. I declare that Satan, the prince of the power of the air is rebuked, and his influence is broken in the lives of those to whom your children, all over the world, would be preaching the Gospel today. Thank you for testimonies of salvation recorded around the world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Thessalonians 3:1-2 NIV; 2 Peter 3:9; 1 Timothy 2:1-4

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Philemon 1:1-25 & Jeremiah 33

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 8:44-59 & 2 Kings 24-25

#TALKINGSESSION

31ST OCTOBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, thank You for the cleansing power of Your Word, which purifies my heart from all unrighteousness.

My thoughts today, are pure, just, lovely, and excellent. As Your Spirit unveils the mysteries of Your Word to me, my thoughts are adjusted to see things only in that perspective. I thank You for the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit in me, and the fulfilment of His glorious ministry in my life.

My spirit, through fellowship, is conditioned to know and walk in Your perfect will, and manifest excellence always.

I am filled with the fullness of God; therefore, I know what to do, when to do what to do, and how to do what to do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 31ST OCTOBER 2019

THEME: YOU MUST DIE EMPTY!

MEMORISE:
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.
Ecclesiastes 9:10

READ: 2 Timothy 4:5-8

4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry. 4:6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. 4:7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 4:8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Someone once said that the graveyard is the richest place on earth, because in it lies buried many gifts, talents, untapped ideas and unquantifiable capabilities. The reason this assertion is somewhat true is that many have died while still loaded with great ideas, treasures, unused potential and energy. In order not to fall into this category after passing on to be with the Lord, we must obey the admonition of the Holy Spirit in Ecclesiastes 9:10, which says:

"Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest."

Anyone who walks in the light of this scripture will die empty, having used up all the gifts and good potential the Creator deposited in him or her to the glory of God.

An example of someone who emptied himself before going on to be with the Lord is Elijah. He left behind a double portion of his anointing, symbolised by his mantle which dropped from him as he transited to glory. This mantle immediately started working wonders for his successor, Elisha. Speaking on this, the Bible says in 2 Kings 2:14:

"And he took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and smote the waters, and said, Where is the LORD God of Elijah? and when he also had smitten the waters, they parted hither and thither: and Elisha went over."

I believe Elijah's mantle did not just fall from him; he deliberately released it to Elisha because he wanted to go empty. If Elijah had taken the anointing on his life to heaven, it would have been useless there. So, he released it to the generation that succeeded him. What a great life he lived! Another person who died empty was Paul. When you read through the testimony of his life, you will agree with me that he died empty. He himself testified to this, saying in 2 Timothy 4:7-8:

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing."

Beloved, these people have run their own course, and they now serve as great examples to us. What will the testimony of your life be after your assignment here on earth is done? Strive to make it a glorious one of how you emptied yourself of all that God deposited in you.

ACTION POINT:
Take stock of how well you are utilising the gifts and potential God has deposited in you.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Ezra 9-10, Hosea 2

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE

1.Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2.Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose,
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*YOUR NATURE AND YOUR FUTURE*

31 October, 2019

Your nature determines your future; who you are determines what you can become in life.

SCRIPTURE: Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; then defiledst thou it: he went up to my couch. Genesis 49:4

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your nature determines your future; who you are determines what you can become in life.

From our anchor Scripture, we can deduce that as soon as Reuben had a carnal knowledge of his father�s wife, he lost his covenant destiny. This shows us clearly that there is an undeniable connection between a person�s nature and his future.

Get this: Your character is the greatest determinant of your destiny. Who you are determines what you can become. The strength of your destiny is anchored on the strength of your character. What differentiates people�s destinies is not their money but their manners; we can have the same destiny if we have the same manners. To matter in life you must be a person of quality manners. Your manners determine your making; your nature determines your future and your habit determines your habitat.

Beloved, your character is an expression of who you are. To succeed in life, you must first of all succeed in character. If the devil attempts to abort your destiny, he begins to tempt you to compromise in character.

Today, I prophesy upon your life the grace for a solid character that will guarantee the security of your destiny in Jesus� Name.

REMEMBER THIS: Your nature determines your future; who you are determines what you can become in life.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Take a Conscientious Character Examination on yourself.
2. Draw closer to God in intimacy (Worship, study of the Word, prayer etc.,) to chisel out every negative nature from your life.
3. Determine to live a life of quality character in order to avoid destiny miscarriage.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UPHOLDING GODLY CHARACTER
PRAYER: Lord, I repent of every negative character I may have hitherto exhibited. Uproot every negative nature in my life. Grant me the grace to uphold the Godly nature that would deliver to me a positive future Lord, in Jesus� Name.

QUOTE: If a person is full of self, he is empty of substance. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: An ostrich has two toes on each foot which give it greater speed.
DAILY READING: Lamentations 4:1-5:22, Hebrews 2:1-18, Psalms 103:1-22, Proverbs 26:23
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace to say �No� to wrong and �Yes� to right is released upon you in the Name of Jesus Christ.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY OCTOBER 31, 2019

TOPIC: SEE YOUR RESET BUTTON! DON’T LOOK BACK!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (NUMBERS 14:1–17)

Millions of Israelites left Egypt, but many of them could not leave Egypt behind. When those ten spies gave their evil report, they began planning how to go back.

No matter how 2019 has been, hear this: Settle The Past And Settle It Once And For All You Are Not Going Back! Maybe it has to do with the fact that you made some mistakes, people betrayed you or some of your prayers have not been physically answered, despite your fasting and prayers!

In these last days of 2019, resolve that THE PAST WILL BE THE PAST! Determine that you will focus on your days and years ahead! Resolve that you will not look back! Keep your focus on the Promised Land and not on the giants.

See Ron Walker: “It is important for pain our past left behind and open up to the us to let go of the hurt and possibilities of what the future may hold.”
Keep your focus on the milk and honey flowing in the land that God has hour Reset Button.” promised you. Hear Tamara Tilleman: “Every single day is an opportunity for you to start anew; I call this my 24-No matter the challenge you are faced with now, focus on your RESET BUTTON and know that there are many “TOMORROWS AHEAD for you!
Edner Ferber opined, “Living the past is a dull and lonely business; looking back strains the neck muscles, causing you to bump into people not going your way.”

Funny but true! When a dead person is buried, he/she is buried! No matter how bad that person was, no one goes to the grave, to dig it up and jail the corpse! Treat your past like that! Treat those hurts and wounds like that! BURY THEM AND FORGET THEM!

Conduct the OBITUARY of YOUR PAST! Future, it’s brighter, beautiful and sweeter than everything in your yesterday!
It takes a year to prepare for the January World anointing night; let God use you!
People’s testimonies on that night shall provoke your own. Sow your World Anointing Night seed into: MANNA MIRACLE MOUNTAIN MINISTRY (JWAN) UBA ACCT NO: 1015310823 or any account on page 29 of ODM.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise now.
1. Worship God and praise Him for today’s word again.
2. Oh my past! You are past! You are buried! Oh my future; arise and shine again in Jesus name.
3. Forces of depression/darkness working to keep me focused on the past, scatter by fire now, in Jesus name.
4. I put off every evil label that my past has put on me; CATCH FIRE NOW, in Jesus name.
5. Thank God for this month! Pray for all Born in OCTOBER!
6. I decree: Every programme of the enemy to remind or haunt me of the painful memories of yesterday, BE DESTROYED NOW, in Jesus name. Pray about today now!

BIBLE-IN-ONE YEAR: ( LUKE 14-17).
BY: BISHOP (DR) E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR & EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, October 31, 2019

- World Cities Day

TOPIC: NINEVEH, A GREAT CITY?
Read Jonah 1:2

2. Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and cry against it; for their wickedness is come up before me.

MEMORISE: And I said: "O my God, I am too ashamed and humiliated to lift up my face to You, my God; for our iniquities have risen higher than our heads, and our guilt has grown up to the heavens" (Ezra 9:6)

EXPOSITION

Nineveh was a gentile and ignorant nation. How were they great? God called Nineveh great city four times, probably because it was the capital city of the Assyrians, with a population above 120,000 people, then, having great mansions to behold; but more because it has the potential of turning back from her sin to the Almighty God. They were sinful, but important to God.

God's redemptive plan includes the Gentile nations, right from the beginning. Therefore, no one is a cast away before God, if he/she has not cast himself/herself away. Man may condemn, God does not (Ezk. 18:23; Lk. 15:7,32). Spiritually, Nineveh had no iota of greatness, at all, because of her corruption; but God who knows the hearts of all men, must have seen their readiness to repent at hearing the Word of life (Matt. 12:41). How do you see sinners around you - hated, despised or loved?

We must begin to see with the eyes of God, for we were once sinners (Rom. 6:23). God was so concerned as to raise a prophet for their deliverance. However, the man of God could not fully comprehend, and even preferred to die than having the potential people of God saved. We must lay aside our personal differences, bury our ego and pride, to fulfil the will of the Master.

Everyone is important to God, and Paul quickly realised this when he became all things to all men (1 Cor. 9:19-23). Let us stop flexing muscles in the church and be humbled to see one another as brethren, regardless of our status, knowledge and influence, as the ultimate question from the Lord will always be, "How many souls were won?" You will not labour in vain! Amen.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, let me not be a 'big for nothing' son/daughter of Yours.
2. Oh Lord, give us listening ears in this nation Nigeria.
3. Father, deliver our church and nation from the impending doom coming upon us because of bloodshed.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Jeremiah 11:13 - 14:8; 1 Timothy 6:11 - 6:21; 2 Timothy 1:1 - 1:10
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM