The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 22nd January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (JANUARY PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*DOMINION OVER THIS PRESENT WORLD .*

Monday, January 22nd .
Pastor Chris

_*Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ, Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father (Galatians 1:3-4).*_

As new creations in Christ Jesus, we’re engaged in three different worlds at the same time. The first one is what our theme scripture calls “this present evil world.” Jesus Christ gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from “this present evil world.” It’s a world of evil, because it’s being dominated from another world.

2 Corinthians 4:3-4 calls Satan the god of this world; this present evil world. The Greek word is “aion,” meaning this age, this present system. He became the god of this world as a result of Adam’s high treason against God in the Garden of Eden. Adam forfeited his authority over the earth to Satan, because he (Adam) disobeyed God. Sadly, the unregenerate man lives today, under Satan’s dominion and servitude in this world.

Ephesians 6:12 gives us some further insight. It says, _*“…we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”*_ This shows there’s another world of darkness in this world; it’s called the kingdom of darkness. This present evil world has a spiritual kingdom of darkness that’s dominating it. This kingdom of darkness harbours all the spiritual forces of evil that contend with men in the world.

But thanks be unto God! Colossians 1:13 informs us that God _*“…hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son.”*_ Thus, in Christ Jesus, we’ve been delivered from the powers of this present evil world, and transferred into the kingdom of God’s dear Son. We live in, and operate from that kingdom NOW.

This should help you further understand what Jesus meant when He said, you’re in the world, but not of this world, because we belong to another realm. We’re only in this world to dominate it, and rule over the powers of darkness, in the same way that Jesus dominated the world in the days of His earth walk. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for showing me beautiful realities in your Word. I’m not of this world; I dominate, live above and beyond its systems, economies and economics. I operate by the higher principles of your Kingdom, for greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 Peter 2:9* But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: *||*

*||* *1 John 4:4* Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Matthew 15:1-28,
Exodus 1-2

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Acts 11:4-14,
Job 15-16

*EXTRACT FROM:* http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/34

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http://bit.ly/ror_sponsor

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 22ND JANUARY.
I affirm that the Father is leading me in the paths of success, victory, and rest by the Holy Spirit, who is my all. I am completely yielded to Him as He leads me to make accurate decisions, and walk in the center of His perfect will, always. I am God’s extension in the earth, and He has vested His power and ability in me to run this world. I reign and rule over circumstances as I chart my course in success and prosperity, and create my victorious path, with my wholesome tongue. The wisdom of God is available to guide and lead me in the right paths to fulfil the dreams and visions that the Father has given unto me. I have wisdom for ministry, for my job, my business, my relationship, finances, health, and family! Hallelujah! I am on top, in charge and in control of circumstances, because Christ lives and reigns gloriously in the earth through me. Blessed be God!
(NEW YEAR http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ )
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
• Info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM