The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 21st January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 21ST JANUARY.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ IT’S DESIGNED JUST FOR YOU✨

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it (1 Corinthians 10:13).

Just as there’re bespoke clothes, bags, and shoes, etc., there’re also “bespoke problems,” customized just for you. The challenges you face in life aren’t planned for anybody else, but you. So, make up your mind to be excited for the peculiar challenges that come your way, for they’re yours to overcome.

It’s the reason the Word says, “My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations” (James 1:2). You’re destined to prevail. Problems gravitate only towards their solution. So, welcome trouble. Your attitude towards life’s challenges should be that of absolute success and total victory, irrespective of the situation.

The problem you have in your life isn’t the issue, and it’s not how you feel about it that gets God’s attention. What gets His attention is what you do about it. He’s not “troubled” by the severity of the problems you face, because He knows you’re born of Him; you’re more than a conqueror. All He wants you to do is to learn His Word, and get the wisdom of the Kingdom working in your spirit, so that you’ll always respond the right way. When you face every challenge with Kingdom-response, you’ll never lose.

2 Corinthians 4:17 says, “For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.” The quality and potential of the troubles that come your way determine the quality of your personality, your promotion, and the place that God has set for you. The smaller your troubles, the smaller your rank will be.

Be inspired by people who have faced tough times and prevailed; not by lily-livered individuals who chickened out in the day of adversity. The Bible says if you give up in the day of adversity, you’re of a poor specimen (Proverbs 24:10 TLB). Confront challenges and win. If you think your challenges are great, happy are you, for that means you’re great; it’s your opportunity to prove the Word. Face that problem head on! Your faith is all that you need. Your faith in the Word will always prevail and put you over.

PRAYER
I thank you, blessed Father, for the power of your Word, and its ability to produce results in my life. My faith is increased and strengthened to rule over circumstances, and overcome any challenge that may come my way today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 4:7-9 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. 8 [We are] troubled on every side, yet not distressed; [we are] perplexed, but not in despair; 9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

1 Corinthians 10:13 AMPC For no temptation (no trial regarded as enticing to sin), [no matter how it comes or where it leads] has overtaken you and laid hold on you that is not common to man [that is, no temptation or trial has come to you that is beyond human resistance and that is not [a]adjusted and [b]adapted and belonging to human experience, and such as man can bear]. But God is faithful [to His Word and to His compassionate nature], and He [can be trusted] not to let you be tempted and tried and assayed beyond your ability and strength of resistance and power to endure, but with the temptation He will [always] also provide the way out (the means of escape to [c]a landing place), that you may be capable andstrong and powerful to bear up under it patiently.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 14:13-36, Genesis 49-50
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 10:44-11:1-3, Job 1
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 21ST JANUARY.
I affirm that the Name of Jesus has been given unto me to live by, and that Name is working mightily for me. It is producing great results in every area of my life! In the Name of Jesus, I am the head and not the tail. Though I live in this world, I am conscious that I am not of this world. I am from above: and he that is from above is above all. I am above the negative and corruptive systems of this world. Hallelujah! The Name of Jesus is named upon me and there's no devil or demons that can successfully stand against me. Life situations and circumstances bows at the mention of that Name Jesus. All authority in heaven and on earth, and even beneath the earth has been given unto me because I function in the Name and in the place of Jesus here on earth. I am an ambassador of the Kingdom of God and a member of the body of Christ here on earth. Whatever I do or say here on earth is backed up by heaven. Hallelujah! Even as I speak now, Angels are dispatched on my behalf for my favour. Glory to God!
(NEW YEAR http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ )
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
• Info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM