The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 25TH SEPTEMBER.

BORN INTO THE SUPERNATURAL REALM

Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son (Colossians 1:12-13).

When Jesus walked the earth, He lived the Kingdom life. His life and ministry were miraculous and supernatural. He fed five thousand men with a little boy’s lunch (women and children not counted). He raised the dead, walked on water, etc. He did so many other supernatural things, which are recorded for us in the Bible.

But here’s the point: the miracles that Jesus performed weren’t miracles to Him. Rather, they were the expressions of His Kingdom life. The things He did, and the way He lived shows the way we ought to live and function today, for we’re in the Kingdom now. Being born again, we’ve been born into the Kingdom of God’s dear Son, where the supernatural is natural with us.

Therefore, like Jesus, your entire life, every day, should be an unending gusher of the miraculous and supernatural. Every move you make, every step you take, every word you speak, should be outflows of the supernatural! This is because the Word of God is clear: “…as He (Jesus) is, so are we in this world” (1 John 4:17).

We have the same life He has. His power is in you, working all the time, because He lives in you. But you have to learn how to let it flow out to the world. Divinity is at work in you. It’s the reason you must inundate your mind with God’s Word and thoughts from the Spirit of God! Consciously practise the God-life by living out God’s Word.

Many live as ordinary men due to their ignorance of the Word (Psalm 82:5). Study and meditate on God’s Word continually, to appropriate the blessings of the supernatural life in Christ and live in that realm—EVERY DAY!

PRAYER

I’m born of the incorruptible seed of God’s Word; therefore, I remain connected to the Word, for therein lies my health, wealth, prosperity, and progress in life. As I study and meditate on the Word, my inheritance in Christ is unveiled to me, and I walk in that reality. I’m living the supernatural life naturally, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Peter 1:2-4; John 14:12; 1 John 4:17
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Ephesians 2:11-22, Isaiah 15-18

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 1:1-13; 2 Samuel 23-24

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

25TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that I am a peculiar treasure unto God, born anew with the supernatural life of glory, excellence, and power in my spirit! I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. In my words and actions, I am showing forth the wonderful deeds, and displaying the virtues and perfections of my heavenly Father, who has called me unto glory, honour, and excellence. Hallelujah.

I am the King’s kid, and I live as royalty. I take my steps with dignity, confidence, and assurance. I am not ordinary; the words that I speak are spirit and life; they are operative, potent and effectual, charting the course of my life in the direction of God’s divine purpose and destiny for me.

My life is for the glory of God, and I live each day beyond limits! Eternal life is working in every fibre of my being, and I am full of the Holy Ghost! I am fully inundated by the power of the Spirit to live beyond obstacles and barriers! I am a legal representative of the heavenly Kingdom, called and separated from the world.

I am from above; therefore, I am not subject to the distracting elements and corrupting influences of this world. I belong in God’s Kingdom, where I enjoy the full blessings and privileges of my kingdom inheritance. In every area of my life, I live the victorious life of glory and success that God has given me. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*??OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER 2019*

*THEME: POWER IN HIS WORD*

*MEMORISE:*
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. John 1:3

*READ*: Genesis 1:1-5

1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

*MESSAGE*
Those who fail to live according to God's word don't realise that they cannot attain their full potential in life without the power in the word, which created all things in the universe. Going against God's word is like standing in the path of a moving train.

Those who do this will only succeed in wreaking havoc on themselves now and in eternity. When an engine is used contrary to its manufacturer's guidelines, it breaks down.

For example, if you try to run a diesel engine on petrol, you will only end up watching the money you spent in buying it go up in flames. This illustration describes what happens when a person goes contrary to God's word, either ignorantly or deliberately.

Since all things were made by the word of God, it goes without saying that this same word has the power to repair and restore those things it created that have become faulty.

Speaking on the restorative and curative power of the word, Psalm 107:20 says:

"He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions."

It is therefore not surprising that God always emphasises compliance with His word.

Genesis 1:2 reveals that before the creative power of God's word came into action, the earth was shapeless, empty and chaotic. However, when the omnipotent power of the word was released, the earth took good shape.

Beloved, are you in despair because your life seems void and shapeless? If you allow God's word to operate in your life today, everything will turn around for the better. When God commanded that there should be light, light came into being. Those who live by God's word do not live in darkness, because Jesus is the Word of God and also the Light of the world (John 8:12).

When He comes into your life, emptiness becomes history. For one reason or the other, some people have never experienced a good day since they were born. If they allow God's Word, in the person of Jesus, to dwell in them, they will have a testimony like the one Peter had.

As a fisherman, Peter laboured all through the night, without catching any fish, but when he allowed Jesus into his boat, he had a net-breaking and boat-sinking catch of fish in the same place where he had earlier laboured and caught nothing (Luke 5:4-7).

It is indeed God who gives power to get wealth, and this power is in His word (Deuteronomy 8:18, Joshua 1:8). The light that God's word gives is available to anyone groping in darkness.

Remember, darkness is harmful, and so we need the light of God's word to illuminate our paths so that we do not stumble or fall in a ditch. Psalm 119:105 says:

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."

Beloved, embrace the infallible word of God today, and it will do you good.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, let Your word be glorified in my life from now on in Jesus' Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
2 Kings 16-17, Daniel 7:13-28

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: TRUST AND OBEY

1. When we walk with the Lord
In the light of His word
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will,
He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey

Chorus:

Trust and obey,
For there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
But to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise,
Not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt nor a fear
Not a sigh nor a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear,
Not a sorrow we share
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief nor a loss,
Not a frown nor a cross,
But is blest if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove
The delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favour He shows,
And the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet
We will sit at His feet,
Or we'll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do
Where He sends we will go
Never fear, only trust and obey.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*UNBELIEF AND PLEASURE-SEEKING � SIGNS OF THE END TIME*

25 September, 2019

We are in a season where many people exist just for fleshly pleasure; the flesh has become the god of many people.

SCRIPTURE: For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark. Matthew 24:38

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Despite what people do, the standard of God remains sure.

Life on earth is compared to a pilgrim�s journey. We are not of this world, we are only passing through the world into eternity; we cannot be in this world forever. And every passing day brings eternity much closer to us than ever. The truth is that we are in the end time.

Yesterday we looked at deficiency of passion for God as one of the signs of the end time. Today, we are looking at two other signs of the end time.

1. Abundance of unbelief (Luke 18:8b)
We are in the season where many people do not believe the scripture; they do not believe that a good God can create a terrible hell. There are preachers who preach that God will not send anyone to hell; they say that hell is an out-dated theology but they forgot Sodom and Gomorrah and the days of Noah. Many people do not believe that the end is near. It is also a sign of the end!

2. Existence for pleasure

We are in a season where many people exist just for fleshly pleasure; the flesh has become the god of many people. The devil has given many people abundance of flesh-satisfying agenda; we see the homosexuals, lesbians, and people spending hours on internet games, video games, Facebook, twitter, YouTube etc. Most young ladies are prostituting not necessarily because they love living as prostitutes but because they want to look �beautiful� like others � wear flashy and expensive dresses and gold jewelleries, drive the latest cars, and move about with all forms of vanities.

Beloved, the fact that almost everyone is doing the wrong thing does not make it right. Despite what people do, the standard of God remains sure. In times like these, we must trust God for His grace to stand and consciously put the flesh to subjection.

Remember this: Despite what people do, the standard of God remains sure.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Refuse to live a life that is controlled by the flesh.
2. Refuse to listen to those who preach or believe that once you are saved, you are saved even if you continue to live in sin.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: SIGNS OF THE END
PRAYER: O Lord, give me the grace to stand uprightly in this degenerating world. Let my satisfaction be in You and not in what the world gives, Lord, in Jesus� Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Isaiah 45:11 to 48:11, Ephesians 4:1 to 16, Psalm 68:19 to 35, Proverbs 24:3 to 4

QUOTE: One of the worst things that can happen to a person is to become a tool in the hands of satan unknowingly. Culled from THE ESSENCE OF CHRISTIANITY by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: Hummingbird�s wings can beat up to 70 times a second.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 25/9/1555: Freedom of Religion granted in Augsburg
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: BE POSITIVE ABOUT LIFE! GIVE THANKS*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: COLOSSIANS 3:10-17; NEHEMIAH 8:10*

Yes, the year 2019 is running fast and you don’t have all the testimonies you craved for yet, even after your 21-day fast! Yes, you don’t necessarily feel great about that delay, setback or unfulfilled secret heart’s desire, but be thankful because you can say to the world around you: 

“I have my sight… although not perfect; I can still see the glorious sunsets, the antics of a puppy, the smile of a child and the most important… I can see if there are bugs in my food. I have my hearing even if impaired. I can hear the music that takes wrinkles out of the day. I can hear others tell me they love me! I have my sense of smell, although marred by allergies. I can tell if the house is on fire or the cookies are burnt.

Oh, thank God that despite the battles/heartaches of life, I still have my sense of taste! I can tell whenever something is sour or when the cookies are burning. Oh, thank God I still have my sense of touch… the joy of touching another, loving another, makes me feel I am not alone. Thank God, I can walk though I may stumble! I can talk, I can laugh, even when things funny happen and I can cry if I choose to. Yes, despite scores of “Massah” (bitter) experiences around my life, family and ministry, I can confidently say, ‘Thank you Lord.” Don’t ever forget that: *Happiness is not something you find, but rather something you create!*

In life, your attitude is more important than your aptitude! No wonder then that John Miller wrote: *“Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; no so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happened.”* Millions are dead! Some are dying and departing this earth even as you use today’s devotional! Being thankful FOR THE GIFT OF LIFE is a positive attitude! Against all odds, as 2019 marches on, force yourself and utter a word of thanks daily because your joy/laughter and thanksgiving provokes confusion in the gates of hell!

*SPECIAL LEKKI ANOINTING/PRAYER SERVICE!*
*This Saturday is Lagos (LEKKI) Anointing Service. Time: 8am. THEME: “I SHALL RECOVER ALL.”* Bring a list of what you DESIRE TO RECOVER! *Venue is OUR DAILY MANNA STREET, Beside Enyo Station, 4th roundabout Lekki. I SHALL BE PHYSICALLY PRESENT TO AGREE WITH YOU VIA LAYING ON OF HANDS! THANK YOU JESUS! (The Lord Just Gave Us A Street Named After ODM In Lekki – Our Daily Manna Street. Hallelujah).*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: What A Friend We Have In Jesus…

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Lift up your hands and thank God for the gift of LIFE!
3. Pray for DIVINE SPEED. See the *Gems for Success* page.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: HOSEA 1-4*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISH
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

TOPIC: THE LORD SEEKS A PERSON
Read Jeremiah 5:1-5

1. Run ye to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem, and see now, and know, and seek in the broad places thereof, if ye can find a man, if there be any that executeth judgment, that seeketh the truth; and I will pardon it.
2. And though they say, The Lord liveth; surely they swear falsely.
3. O Lord, are not thine eyes upon the truth? thou hast stricken them, but they have not grieved; thou hast consumed them, but they have refused to receive correction: they have made their faces harder than a rock; they have refused to return.
4. Therefore I said, Surely these are poor; they are foolish: for they know not the way of the Lord, nor the judgment of their God.
5. I will get me unto the great men, and will speak unto them; for they have known the way of the Lord, and the judgment of their God: but these have altogether broken the yoke, and burst the bonds.

MEMORISE: Run to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem; see now and know; and seek in her open places if you can find a man, if there is anyone who executes judgment, who seeks the truth, and I will pardon her (Jeremiah 5:1)

EXPOSITION

If any school, organisation, family, business or church administration is going to be unique, efficient, effective, and productive, there must be the search for God-fearing, faithful and honest people. The Lord instructed His servant, Jeremiah, to run to and fro, up and down the street of Jerusalem, in the broad and secret places, that, if he could find a man that was upright and a seeker of truth, then He (God) would pardon the land.

In Gen. 18:23-33, Abraham interceded for Sodom, peradventure there would be fifty righteous men in the city, so that God would spare it. Abraham kept reducing the number till it got to ten. Yet, God couldn't find ten righteous people therein. God is in a search of committed, devoted, reliable, honest, faithful, upright Christians who He can use to propagate the gospel, so that He can pardon our community, city, country, church and continent. Will He find you qualified?

When an organisation, church, or family is in lack of the above Christian virtues, there is the tendency of unpardoned sin. Will God find you or me qualified like Noah? (Gen. 6:8) Let us make ourselves available for the use of our Master, in this corrupt generation.

PRAYER POINTS

1. O Lord my God, find me and use me.
2. Father, grant me the ability to be a good example to unbelievers.
3. Lord, give us the grace to return to You in all situations.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:
Proverbs 20:17 - 22:18; 2 Corinthians 11:30 - 12:18
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM