The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 23RD SEPTEMBER.

THE BREAD OF GOD

…For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world (John 6:33).

In Luke 4:4, Jesus said, “…man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.” Also, in John 6:35, He said, “…I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.” A symbolism to this effect is seen Luke 9 , when Jesus multiplied five loaves of “bread” and gave to His disciples to feed the multitude with
The bread is symbolic of the Word of God that He gives us, which we, in turn, should “give” or share to others.

As we distribute the bread (the Word), as we share the Gospel with others, and bring more souls to the Kingdom, there’s multiplication. Acts 6:7 says, “And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.”
As you win more souls, the Word of God increases, because the Word goes into every man’s world. If there were five hundred people that received the Word, they’d take the same Word to five hundred worlds, and the cycle continues.

Do you want the Word of the Lord to increase? If your answer is “yes,” then sow it into the hearts of men; “distribute the bread.” Recall that as the disciples distributed the bread to the multitude in Luke 9, the bread kept multiplying.

This was the Lord’s idea and expectation when He gave the great commission in Matthew 28:19-20. He told us to take the Gospel to every man’s world, and make students of those in our environments.
Therefore, preach, teach, share the Word in such a way that others would receive, and become effective preachers and teachers of the same Word. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for making me a custodian of the truth of the Gospel, and an ambassador for Christ, empowered to make students of the nations, and show them how to live. Through the power of the Spirit, I make many others effective, enlisting them in your mighty workforce. Thus, the light of the glorious Gospel shines intensely, and spreads into every man’s world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

John 6:57-58; Romans 1:16; 2 Corinthians 3:6
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 1:1-14; Isaiah 11-12

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 24:28-39; 2 Samuel 19-20

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

23RD SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that God’s Word is light and glory; as I meditate and live by the Word, I am transformed into the glorious image that I behold therein. There’s no darkness in me; I enjoy a sweet and rich fellowship with the Word and the Spirit.

The entrance of God’s Word floods my heart with light and brings brilliance and beauty into my life. God’s Word is deeply rooted in my heart and it grows, prevails and produces results in every area of my life. My life is beautified;

I am like a well-watered garden, I am fruitful and productive always, and at all times. Everything and everyone that is connected to me experiences the grace of God and responds to the influence of the Holy Spirit. Goodness and mercy follow me every day of my life, and whatever I lay my hands to do prospers.

I am not ordinary; a supply-system from God has been set in motion on my behalf. I can never be broke; for the Lord has blessed me lavishly and supplied all my needs. My heart’s desires are granted me as I delight myself in Him. Even now, I receive my supply for today. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER 2019

THEME: AVOID THESE SEVEN ABOMINATIONS

MEMORISE:
The getting of treasures by a lying tongue is a vanity tossed to and fro of them that seek death.
Proverbs 21:6

READ: Proverbs 6:16-19

6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 6:19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

There are many things that people do that hinder their progress in life or even permanently destroy their destiny. We shall be discussing seven of these today. From today's Bible text, these seven include a proud look, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked imaginations, feet that are swift in running to mischief, a false witness that speaks lies and a person who sows discord among brethren. These all are abominable in the sight of God because of the great negative impact they have on the lives of others. For example, a proud look demeans a fellow human being, which can bring about low self-esteem, which in turn has led several people to commit suicide. In other words, a person can cause the death of another through pride. In addition, a liar is not better than a murderer. The story of Joseph proves this. But for the mercy of God, the lie Potiphar's wife told against Joseph could have cost him his life, because it is a grievous thing indeed for a slave to attempt to rape his mater's wife. Those who lie against their fellow human beings will not go unpunished by God unless they repent. Proverbs 26:28 says:

"A lying tongue hateth those that are afflicted by it; and a flattering mouth worketh ruin."

Another abomination is nursing wicked and evil thoughts. Such thoughts, more often than not, lead to acts which the perpetrator might live to regret, like crimes of passion for example. For this reason, Jesus said in Matthew 5:21-22a:

"Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment:"

Mischief-makers are in danger of God's judgement, and those who profit from the misfortune of others will not go unpunished. This also applies to those who bear false witness for any reason whatsoever (Exodus 20:16). The seventh abomination is the one that is common in the household of faith: sowing seeds of discord among brethren. This abomination is so deadly that it can set a whole church ablaze and give room for the devil to freely operate among the brethren because they are no longer walking in agreement. In Mark 3:25, the Lord said a house that is divided against itself cannot stand. No wonder Paul said we should look out for and avoid the so-called "brethren" who cause division in the Church (Romans 16:17). Beloved, God is warning us against these seven deadly abominations today. Repent if are involved in any of them.

ACTION POINT:
Examine yourself to see if you exhibit any of these seven abominations in your character and repent of it.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
2 Kings 12-13, Daniel 6:14-28

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 2: OH JESUS, I HAVE PROMISED

1 O Jesus, I have promised
To serve Thee to the end;
Be Thou forever near me,
My Master and my Friend;
I shall not fear the battle
If Thou art by my side,
Nor wander from the pathway
If Thou wilt be my guide.

2 O let me feel Thee near me,
The world is ever near;
I see the sights that dazzle,
The tempting sounds I hear;
My foes are ever near me,
Around me and within;
But, Jesus, draw Thou nearer,
And shield my soul from sin.

3 Oh let me hear Thee speaking
In accents clear and still,
Above the storms of passion,
The murmurs of self-will;
Oh speak to reassure me,
To hasten or control;
O speak, and make me listen,
Thou Guardian of my soul.

4 O Jesus, Thou hast promised
To all who follow Thee,
That where Thou art in glory,
There shall Thy servant be;
And, Jesus, I have promised
To serve Thee to the end;
O give me grace to follow,
My Master and my Friend.

5 Oh, let me see Thy footmarks,
And in them plant mine own;
My hope to follow duly
Is in Thy strength alone.
Oh, guide me, call me, draw me,
Uphold me to the end;
And then to rest receive me,
My Saviour and my Friend.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*THE END TIME IS HERE*

23 September, 2019

Beloved, we live in a world with the abundance of iniquity. There is no generation that had been so confronted with iniquity like this present generation. The truth is, we are closer to the end of the world than any other time in history. So, to live carelessly in this end time is to be liable to the danger of eternity in hellfire.

SCRIPTURE: And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. Matthew 24:12
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: We are closer to the end of the world than any other time in history.

It is important to know that all the signs and events in the world today are confirmations that the end of age is at hand. The reality of heaven and hell cannot be disputed. And God is merciful and gracious enough to reveal to us the signs of the end while we are still alive.

We are going to look at the signs that confirm that we are in the end of time. Today we shall be looking at The Abundance of Iniquity.
Our anchor scripture says that in the end time iniquity shall abound (Matthew 24:12). And in our present generation, there is a multiplication of iniquity everywhere.

Sometime ago, an eighteen year old girl called us on phone for prayer. She said that she was under a compulsive influence and practice of immorality after being introduced to immoral lifestyle at age five. She revealed to us that whenever the pressure comes upon her, if she does not get a man, she would go out to look for a man. Such a pathetic case! The end time is characterised by the epidemic of immorality.

Bribery and corruption is everywhere; there are people with dead conscience shedding the blood of the innocent in order to satisfy their love for money.
Beloved, we live in a world with the abundance of iniquity. There is no generation that had been so confronted with iniquity like this present generation. The truth is, we are closer to the end of the world than any other time in history. So, to live carelessly in this end time is to be liable to the danger of eternity in hellfire.

Remember this: we are closer to the end of the world than any other time in history.
ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Live with the consciousness of eternity.
2. Refuse to compromise or conform to the ways of the world.
3. Receive the grace continually to say �No� to the world.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: SIGNS OF THE END � AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH

PRAYER: Lord, give me the grace to walk in the path of righteousness. Help me to please You always till I see You face-to-face, Lord, in Jesus� Name.
DAILY BIBLE READING: Isaiah 41:17 to 43: 13, Ephesians 2:1 to 22, Psalm 67:1 to 7, Proverbs 23:29 to 35.

QUOTE: One of the worst things that can happen to a Christian is to become a tool in the hands of Satan the devil unknowingly. Culled from THE ESSENCE OF CHRISTIANITY by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: The Chinese silkie is a breed of chicken whose skin, bones, and internal organs are entirely black.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 23/9/1642: Harvard college in Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1st Commencement.
DON�T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service by 9:00am tomorrow. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: ALEXANDER THE GREAT: HIS THREE FINAL WISHES*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOB 7:3-21*

What some have come to believe as a mere story or a real occurrence in the life of the great WAR General, Alexander the Great, are his three last wishes on his death bed! He was a successful in history. On his way home from conquering many countries, he came down with an illness. 

At that moment, his captured territories, powerful army, sharp swords, and wealth all had no meaning to him. He realized that death would soon arrive and he would be unable to return to his homeland. He told his officers: “I will soon depart this earth, but I have three final wishes you need to carry out.” “My first wish is to have my physician bring my coffin home alone. My second wish is that you should scatter the gold, silver, and gems from my treasure house along the path to the tomb of my final resting place.”

After wrapping himself in a woollen blanket and resting for a while, he said: *“My final wish is to put my hands outside the coffin.”* Alexander’s most favoured General then asked: “My General, can you tell us why you are giving these instructions?” After taking a deep breath, the wise General Alexander said: “I want everyone to understand the three lessons I have learned: 1. To let my physician carry my coffin alone is to let people realize when the face death, that the physicians are powerless to save them. I hope people will learn to treasure their lives. 2. My second wish is to tell people not to be like me in pursuing wealth. I spent my whole life pursuing wealth and fame, but I am not able to take them to the great beyond now. *3. My third wish is to let people understand that I came to this world with empty hands and I will leave this world also with empty hands.”*

He closed his eyes after he finished talking and gave up the ghost! What a SCHOOL for everyone! No wonder today’s Word is so exact: Job 7:3 says: “So am I made to posses months of vanity, and wearisome nights are appointed to me.” He described his life here as months and years of vanity! Vs. 7 says: “Remember that my life is wind…” YOUR LIFE IS WIND! Wow! Never forget that it is vanity to desire a long life and take no heed to a good life! It was Chaucer (1343-1400) who opined: *“That cat would eat fish but would not get her feet wet.”* That means, never allow success, beauty, fame, good health, wealth, etc, to drown you! Yes! Live simple! Give to others! Work for God! You are a stranger here! Pray now!

*This Saturday September 28th is Lagos (LEKKI) Anointing Service. Time: 8am. THEME: “I SHALL RECOVER ALL.” I SHALL BE PHYSICALLY PRESENT TO AGREE WITH YOU VIA LAYING ON OF HANDS!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of worship as led.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. LORD, help me not to ever forget that ALL is VANITY and that I shall leave this earth with OPEN HANDS!
3. I receive grace to live for the LORD and to live for others!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: DANIEL 7-9*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_P
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, September 23, 2019

TOPIC: ANGEL OF BLESSINGS
Read Genesis 31:1-11

1. And he heard the words of Laban's sons, saying, Jacob hath taken away all that was our father's; and of that which was our father's hath he gotten all this glory.

2. And Jacob beheld the countenance of Laban, and, behold, it was not toward him as before.

3. And the Lord said unto Jacob, Return unto the land of thy fathers, and to thy kindred; and I will be with thee.

4. And Jacob sent and called Rachel and Leah to the field unto his flock,

5. And said unto them, I see your father's countenance, that it is not toward me as before; but the God of my father hath been with me.

6. And ye know that with all my power I have served your father.

7. And your father hath deceived me, and changed my wages ten times; but God suffered him not to hurt me.

8. If he said thus, The speckled shall be thy wages; then all the cattle bare speckled: and if he said thus, The ringstraked shall be thy hire; then bare all the cattle ringstraked.

9. Thus God hath taken away the cattle of your father, and given them to me.

10. And it came to pass at the time that the cattle conceived, that I lifted up mine eyes, and saw in a dream, and, behold, the rams which leaped upon the cattle were ringstraked, speckled, and grisled.

11. And the angel of God spake unto me in a dream, saying, Jacob: And I said, Here am I.
MEMORISE: Yet your father has deceived me and changed my wages ten times, but God did not allow him to hurt me (Genesis 31:7)

EXPOSITION

Christians are living witnesses of the blessings of God. The Word of God affirms that God has daily loads us with good benefits (Psa. 68:19). Jesus Christ tells that God has daily provisions and bread for all His people (Matt. 6:11). The Bible says that God provides for the birds of the air and animals in the forest without farming (Matt. 6:26). You have never seen any that died on the streets as a result of lack of food. God feeds His lower creatures. He provides for the fish in the sea, the creeping and domestic animals.

The Psalmist says, 'The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in the green pastures; He leads me besides the still waters. He restores my soul' (Psa. 23:1-3a). When God is truly your Shepherd, you cannot lack good things in the land of the living. The reason is that, He has enough green pastures to lead you to. There are many open doors from Him, for His children. What you need to ask for is, the ministry of the angels of blessings to open the doors. 
Laban had been shutting doors of financial blessings against Jacob, and in fact, he did that ten times, and for many years. When it was time to bless Jacob, an angel was sent to him. It is your time to be blessed, now, in Jesus' name! 

It is your turn to receive the ministry of angels of blessings. May your closed shop be reopened, now, by the power of the Most High God, through His ministering angels. Ask God to command the angels of blessings to visit your financial situations, now, and you will be blessed beyond your prayer level.

PRAYER POINTS

1. I reject poverty in my generation, henceforth, in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. I welcome angels that bring blessings to the saints in my home and destiny, in Jesus' name.
3. I break the yoke of the demon of poverty and backwardness in our nation, now, in the mighty name of Jesus.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:
Proverbs 16:5 - 18:6; 2 Corinthians 10:4 - 11:7
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM