The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 14th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (JANUARY PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*ALWAYS RESPOND TO THE CALL TO GIVE .*

Sunday, January 14th .
Pastor Chris

_*Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver (2 Corinthians 9:7).*_

One important blessing you should crave and desire to walk in is the grace of giving. Giving is a grace. When that grace is at work in your life, every opportunity to give becomes for you a celebration, especially knowing that God is always the last giver. No one can ever out-give Him. That’s why whenever He asks you to give or when there’s a call to give, you ought to respond swiftly. This is something you must practise consciously.

Some unwisely hold on to that which they’re supposed to give to the Lord, not realizing that God only asks us to give so we can be launched into the next level of our prosperity in Him. Another reason you must always be prompt to give is that your financial seeds to God could sometimes serve as ransom for your life against evil. Proverbs 13:8 says, _*“The ransom of a man’s life are his riches….”*_

You need to realize that though Satan is a defeated foe, he’s a rebel, who continuously seeks to snare God’s people. Don’t give him a chance in your life. Sowing special seed-offerings is one sure way to obliterate every hindrance he places in your path.

Testimonies abound of people who were delivered in desperate or terminal situations after they gave a special seed-offering. That offering became the ransom for their lives! Many in the Bible experienced and wrought miraculous victories through their sacrificial giving.

Luke 6:38 says, _*“Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.”*_ The promise is to the giver. The Lord will multiply the seeds that you sow, and cause you to inherit greater substance as you give.

Moreover, your blessings on financial giving don’t necessarily have to be in money. There’re several other blessings that accrue to you as a giver, some of which are by far greater than immediate financial returns. So, each time you have the opportunity to give, be excited, because it means the Spirit of God is doing something in your life that’ll affect the course of your destiny.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Lord, I thank you, for your grace to give is at work in my life. I give joyfully and bountifully always, without holding back, because I recognize that you’re my source; my prosperity comes from you. I thank you for increasing your grace and capacity in me to give and be a blessing, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *2 Corinthians 9:8* And God [is] able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all [things], may abound to every good work: *||*

*||* *Psalm 20:1-3* The LORD hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee; 2 Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion; 3 Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice; Selah. *||*

*||* *Psalm 50:14-15* Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High: 15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Matthew 10:24-42,
Genesis 34-35

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Acts 9:10-20,
Esther 9-10

*EXTRACT FROM:* http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/34

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http://bit.ly/ror_sponsor

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 14TH JANUARY.
I affirm that I am an associate of the God-kind, an heir of God's blessings; therefore, wealth and riches are in my house. I am well furnished for every good work and charitable donation because the Lord has commanded His blessings on me! I function today and always from the standpoint of advantage, victory, dominion, and power; for I am born of God and conscious of His life in me. I guided and propelled by the Spirit of God to walk in the Supernatural, thereby, fulfilling my destiny in Christ. Hallelujah! My life is programmed by God, and there is no hindrance that is powerful enough to stop me from making progress. I am a fruitful branch, I am connected to a source that can never run dry. Hallelujah! My hands are blessed of the Lord, and whatever I do prospers! No matter how I start, it won't take me long, I will become number one because of the blessing of the Lord that is at work in me. Glory to God
(NEW YEAR http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ )
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
• Info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM