The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 2nd September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 2ND SEPTEMBER.

GREATNESS, HUMILITY AND ORDER

And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted (Matthew 23:12).

A very striking quality of truly great people is their humility. It makes no difference where they are, they respect leadership; they honour structures, principles, and maintain order. It brings to mind something that Jesus did when He was to feed a crowd of five thousand men (women and children not counted). He said to His disciples, “… Make them sit down by fifties in a company. And they did so, and made them all sit down” (Luke 9:14-15).

The instruction was simple: sit down in manageable groups, and the men did. Not to heed such a simple instruction would be to be out of order, which oftentimes is the result of pride. Don’t try to “rise,” when the instruction is for you to “sit.” Relax and calm down. Get in order.

1 Peter 5:5-6 says, “…be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble. Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time.” Those who are proud, despite their desire for expansion, progress or advancement, don’t experience much, because God resists the proud. He gives grace to the humble.

When you come for a Church meeting, for example, and you’re given an instruction as to where to park your vehicle or directed in the auditorium as to where to sit, don’t complain. Comply. Don’t shrug with contempt at the venue or facility managers; don’t disrespect the ushers.

Our opening verse in the Amplified Classic says, “…whoever humbles himself [whoever has a modest opinion of himself and behaves accordingly] shall be raised to honor.” Humility is the speed for life, the catalyst for ever-increasing greatness and unlimited progress. It’s the way to experience quantum leap, and be elevated to honour in your life.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I’m submitted to the authority, influence and impact of your Word. Pride, arrogance, haughtiness, or egotism have no place in me. I walk in true humility and as a result, I experience ever increasing greatness and unlimited progress in every area of my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

James 4:6; James 4:10; Proverbs 29:23

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Corinthians 16:1-24; Proverbs 10-11

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 20:19-26; 1 Samuel 21

#TALKINGSESSION

2ND SEPTEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank You, for this is my month of uplifting. You’re the One at work in me, both to will and to do of Your good pleasure. Your power in me is activated to bring forth blessings and miracles today. Thank you for there’s an uplift for me,
there is an uplift for my family. Hallelujah! My life is as a well-watered garden, and I bring forth fruits, in and out of season, because I live by the Word.

By the power of the Holy Ghost, there’s a profuse demonstration of the supernatural in my ministry, job, business, finances, health, family, and everything that concerns me. My path is that of the just which shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 2ND SEPTEMBER 2019

THEME: BREAK THAT BARRIER!

MEMORISE:
Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.
Micah 7:7

READ: Mark 2:1-12

1 And again he entered into Capernaum after some days; and it was noised that he was in the house.

2 And straightway many were gathered together, insomuch that there was no room to receive them, no, not so much as about the door: and he preached the word unto them.

3 And they come unto him, bringing one sick of the palsy, which was borne of four.

4 And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay.

5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee.

6 But there were certain of the scribes sitting there, and reasoning in their hearts,

7 Why doth this man thus speak blas-phemies? who can forgive sins but God only?

8 And immediately when Jesus perceived in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, he said unto them, Why reason ye these things in your hearts?

9 Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk?

10 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,)

11 I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house.

12 And immediately he arose, took up the bed, and went forth before them all; insomuch that they were all amazed, and glorified God, saying, We never saw it on this fashion.

Brethren, it's one thing to look up to God and be in a hurry, it's another thing to look up to Him and patiently wait for response to your request at His appointed time. One clear lesson from today's memory verse is that looking up to God requires waiting patiently on Him. Speaking on this, the Holy Spirit says in Isaiah 28:16:

"Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste."

In today's Bible text, we read about four faithful friends who took a paralytic man to Jesus for healing, but because of the huge crowd around the house where Jesus was, they could not reach Him. Inspired by faith, they looked up to see how they could get their friend to the presence of the Healer, but alas, there was a barrier: the roof. Spurred on by faith, they resolved to break this barrier in order to gain access to Jesus Christ, and when Jesus saw their faith and determination, He had no choice but to give them what they wanted. Let's take a looks at some of the many lessons embedded in this great story of faith. First and foremost, looking up is the first step to solving the the issues of life. Why? The Almighty God sits over and above all, and with Him there is no impossibility. Secondly, sin is a barrier that can block you from accessing the presence of the One with the ability to solve your problem (Isaiah 59:1-2). Just as the friends of the paralytic man had to remove the barrier of the roof before they could access Jesus, the barrier of sin in his life had to be removed also. That is why before any other thing, Jesus first said to him in Mark 2:5b:

"Son, thy sins be forgiven thee."

Thirdly, we learn that immediately the paralytic man's sins were forgiven, he received his healing. For a user of this devotional battling with one health challenge or the other, if you will remove the spiritual barrier of sin through genuine repentance and turn to Jesus Christ for healing, even before you finish reading today's study, you will sing a song of victory over that health challenge in Jesus' Name. There is this story of a man who was battling with a medical problem that had defied all treatments. In his search for a cure, the Lord revealed that his ailment was caused by his unforgiving stance against his son-in-law who had abused his only daughter. The day he repented and forgave his son-in-law was the day he was healed. Beloved, I encourage you to look up to Jesus today. Do not allow your present predicament bow your head down in despair. As you look up to Jesus, He will show Himself as the ever present Help, and you will sing a new song of victory in Jesus' Name.

ACTION POINT:
Forgive those who have hurt you in the past, and you will receive healing for your spirit, soul and body.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
2 Samuel 23-24, Ezekiel 44:1-14

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 6: HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS FOR THE CLEANSING POW’R

1 Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

Chorus:
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?

2 Are you walking daily by the Saviour’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?

3 When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white!
Will your soul be ready for His presence bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?

4 Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
O be washed in the blood of the Lamb.
SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*THE PLAGUE OF WRONG ASSOCIATION*

02 September, 2019

Association fuels assimilation, and who surrounds you determines what you can survive.

SCRIPTURE: Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 2 Corinthians 6:14.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Association fuels assimilation, and who surrounds you determines what you can survive.

An association is the fact of being involved with or connected to someone or something. To be associated with someone, therefore, means to be involved with, or connected to them.

The importance of the right association cannot be over-emphasized. It has been confirmed that association fuels assimilation, and who surrounds you determines what you can survive. So, the right association is very crucial for life and destiny fulfilment.

Beloved, it is expedient that you change your association the moment you surrender your life to Christ. It is not possible for a person who is born again, filled with the Holy Ghost, to have a drunkard, smoker or womanizer as his closest friend. The truth is that it is risky to think that they cannot convince him to compromise.

If I may ask, is it possible for a fly to play on a hot stove even if the fly had a dream where it saw itself playing on the hot stove? Will that fly make such a dream a reality? NO! You cannot be fire and garbage survives around you without being burnt.
I personally know some people who avoid us like a plague because they are not born again. Our mere appearance torments their souls and convicts them of their compromise.

Now, if a child of God always enjoys the company of the ungodly, he should also be ready to enjoy their destination which is hell fire because, who you company with determines what accompanies you. Who you follow determines what follows you.
My counsel is, if you are not a vulture that inhabits corruption but an eagle that will not taste rottenness, then locate your kind in order to fulfil your destiny.

REMEMBER THIS: Association fuels assimilation, and who surrounds you determines what you can survive.
ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Consciously choose your association.
2. Disengage from any association that will make you compromise your faith in God.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE ESSENCE OF CHRISTIANITY.

PRAYER:
 Lord, by the Blood of Jesus, I disconnect from every wrong and ungodly association. Connect me with the right people who will fuel my passion for You, Lord in Jesus� Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Ecclesiastes 1:1 to 3:22, 2 Corinthians 6:1 to 13, Psalm 46:1 to 11, Proverbs 22:15.
QUOTE: The climate of your life determines the events of your life. Culled from 22 LAWS OF LIFE (Volume One) by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: A day on Venus is longer than a year on earth.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 02/09/1537: King Christian III publishes �Ordinance on the Danish Church�
DON�T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service by 9:00 am tomorrow. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 2ND SEPTEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: HE KNOWS YOUR DESTINATION! HOLD ON!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: DEUTERONOMY 6:10-23*

Today’s scripture Vs. 23 (KJV) contains only 24 words, but those words can carry you through 24 months, 24 years and can sustain over 24 generations! It says: “And He *BROUGHT US OUT* 
from thence, that He might *BRING US IN,* to give us the land which He sware unto our fathers.” God will always bring you *OUT* so that He can bring you *IN.

* He brought you out of Egypt (burdens and your old like in the world) because He has a strong plan to bring you into Canaan (the life in Christ; a life of blessings). 

The emphasis of the Holy Ghost to you today is that no matter how 2019 has been, never forget that THERE IS NO CONFUSION WITH GOD! Your life, family and ministry has a purpose and a sure destination!

Between the burden (your old life of sin) and the blessing (your new life and God’s destiny for you), severe trials may arise, but note this again: *Your God Is Not Confused About Where You Are Going! He Knows Where You Have Been (Your Past) And He Knows Where You Are Going (Your Future)!* He knows all the pain, tears, betrayals and disappointments you have experienced and He is sending me to assure you again that He did not bring you out of Egypt to bring you into shame! He did not bring you out to bring you into pity! 

He is determined to give you the land (your life’s purpose). No matter how the year has been, the LORD will cause you to dwell in “great and goodly cities, which thou buildest not” (Deuteronomy 6:10). Yes, He will cause men to work for you to eat because this is your STORY to GLORY year!
Yea! You will drink from wells you did not dig and you will taste vineyards and “olive trees which thou plantest not.” Though you have gone through your Massah (the place of pain) in the past, you shall now be visited for your trust in God. For your past shame, you shall have double honour, because your GLORY season has come! Indeed, your enemies shall pay dearly for their cruel past attacks on you! Oh yes, lift up your hands and *declare several times now:*

“There is no confusion on my pathway! It is my STORY to GLORY year! He brought me *OUT* to bring me *IN* and I know that my life has a destination. My life’s journey this year is planned before my God. I shall arrive at my Promised Land and achieved my heart’s expectations in Jesus name.”
*IT TAKES A YEAR TO PREPARE FOR THE JANUARY WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT. LET GOD USE YOU! PEOPLE’S TESTIMONIES SHALL PROVOKE YOUR OWN. Sow Your World Anointing Night Seed into: MANNA MIRACLE MOUNTAIN MINISTRY (JWAN) UBA ACCOUNT NUMBER: 

1015310823 or any account on page 29 of this booklet!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best worship song to God.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word.
2. My destiny cannot be DERAILED *(Pray it very well).*
3. Pray about today. Cancel CONFUSED! *Loose new business open door this month. I see them! Pray about today!*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JEREMIAH 43-46*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (C
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, September 2, 2019.

THE OTHER SIDE OF FAITH
READ: Hebrews 11:17-19

Hebrews 11:17-19 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,
Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called:

Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.

MEMORISE: By faith Moses, when he became of age, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter (Hebrews 11:24).

EXPOSITION

There is no one without faith in something, no matter how little; just that many of us are used to the common side of faith. The common faith among us today is that we claim and posses good things to ourselves alone – selfishness. We use faith to claim healing, miracle and blessing. 

However, there is the other side of faith that we seldom want to talk about today. It is the bitter side of faith.

It takes bitter and hard step of faith to follow divine instructions. When God asked Abraham to sacrifice Isaac (Heb. 11:17), his laughter, wasn’t that hard a step of faith to take? Heb. 11:19 reveals that Abraham strongly believed that God could still raise Isaac from the dead, even when he had killed him. To obey divine instruction can be difficult, if you aren’t ready to take the hard step of faith. Only by faith can we please God (Heb. 11:6).

It is by that hard step of faith that Moses renounced his royal prerogatives to do God’s will. He would have died unfulfilled, if he had treasured the pleasures of the palace above God’s upward call. By faith, he saw brighter future that couldn’t be compared with the immediate gratification of the palace.

Is there any hard step of faith that you must take now and can help you to fulfil your purpose in life? Conquer the fear of the unknown by faith. Faith triggered Moses to forsake Egypt, damning the wrath of the wicked king (Heb. 11L27). If there is anything worthwhile you need to do now, take the step of faith, no matter the seeming difficulty. With God on your side, success is sure.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Give me, O Lord, courage and obedience to take hard step of faith when it is necessary.
2. Lord, help me to walk by faith in order for me to see beyond my present situation.
3. Ask for grace for all Christian politicians to learn to take hard steps of faith to do right things in their various positions.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 102:1 – 104:13; 1 Corinthians 7:26 – 8:7

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM