The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 11th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 11TH JANUARY.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ HE’S WORKING IN AND THROUGH YOU✨

To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:19).

Our opening verse lets us know that it was God working in Christ to give sight to the blind, feed the hungry, clothe the naked, heal the sick, mend the broken hearted, deliver those who were oppressed of the devil and even raise the dead. Luke, in Acts 10:38 gives credence to this: “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.”

The oppression came from the devil, but the Father anointed Jesus, who in turn, healed all who had been oppressed. It brings to mind the words of the Apostle Paul in Philippians 2:13: “For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.”

Paul wasn’t guessing; he understood the words of Jesus when He said in John 14:10, “…but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.” This is what the Holy Ghost does in us today; He’s at work in you, making you willing and causing you to do the Father’s will. He’s the one who makes you willing to serve God and helps you do His will. He’s alive in you. He talks through you and works in you.

He’s your ability. 2 Corinthians 3:5 (AMPC) says, “Not that we are fit (qualified and sufficient in ability) of ourselves to form personal judgments or to claim or count anything as coming from us, but our power and ability and sufficiency are from God.” Imagine if you’re conscious of this every day and allow this to work in your life; you’ll never complain anymore. Thoughts like, “I wish I could do this or that,” would be a thing of the past.

Stand up from within! Declare who you are in Christ, and His ability that’s at work in you. Affirm that He’s impacting the world through you, according to His power that works in you mightily. Declare that you can do all things through Christ that lives in, and strengthens you.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for you’re the one who is active, alive, working in and through me, both to will and to do what pleases you. I’m strengthened by the Word and your Spirit, to daily express your goodness, love, kindness and righteousness to my world, thereby, fulfilling your purpose, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Ephesians 2:10 AMPC For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), [a]recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

Hebrews 10:7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform [it] until the day of Jesus Christ:

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Matthew 8:28-9:1-17, Genesis 27-28
2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Acts 8:14-25, Esther 3-4
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 11TH JANUARY.
I affirm that my spirit, soul, and body are fashioned to do the supernatural. The Spirit of God has equipped me with all it takes to spread to the east, spread to the west, spread to the south and spread to the north. I will never cease from yielding fruits; for I am connected to life and the grace of God is superabundant upon my life, to be fruitful, productive, and effective in every area of my life. The Spirit of God has set me on the course of eternal success; therefore, I triumph gloriously today and always by His ability which is at work in me mightily. I am filled with the fullness of God and the Word of God in my heart and in my mouth is producing notable results and turning circumstances around in my favour. My life is for the glory of God and I am prevailing over life circumstances through the Word of God in my spirit. Hallelujah. My territory and capacity are enlarged! I expand by the power of the Spirit, and of my increase, progress, and prosperity, there shall be no end. Glory to God!
(NEW YEAR http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ )
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
• Info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
# Yearofthesupern
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM