The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 1st September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 1ST SEPTEMBER.

WE EXTEND HIS DAYS.

It has pleased the Lord to break through the pain...after having delivered his life as a sacrifice for sin, he shall see a posterity and prolong his days, and the work of the Lord shall prosper in his hand (Isaiah 53:10).

Think back to what we just read: it pleased the Lord to break through the suffering; after having delivered his life as a sacrifice for sin; he shall see a seed that shall prolong its days, its influence and establish its principles to always. This answers the question posed by the prophet in Isaiah 53:8: "among those of his generation, who considered...?"

We're his seed, prolonging His days. The work of the Lord prospers in our hands. We, the Church, are those who declare who He really is and his plan of salvation for all humanity. We testify of his deity and continue all the beautiful things he has begun, both to do and teach (Acts 1:1). His miraculous deeds and teachings about the Kingdom of God, which he pursued through the apostles. In turn, they passed on the same teachings to others, and, finally, they were transmitted to us. And we continue until he comes again.

In John 20:21, he said: "...as my Father has sent me, even so send I you. "We are His ambassadors. We are His witnesses. We are the radiance of His glory, the distributor of His love, of His justice and of His grace. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I am so grateful for the love and the grace that you have given me. Thank you for express yourself to the world through me. I am the radiance of your glory, the express image of your person and my life is a manifestation of the praise and glory of God, in the name of Jesus, Amen.*

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 9:8; Galatians 3:29; Isaiah 53:8-11
READING THE BIBLE IN 1 YEAR:

1 Corinthians 15:35-58 & Proverbs 8-9
READING THE BIBLE IN 2 YEARS:
Luke 20:9-18 & 1 Samuel 20

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 15:1-34 & Proverbs 5-7

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 20:1-8 & 1 Samuel 19

#TALKINGSESSION

1ST SEPTEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your grace upon my life, to be a blessing to others, and a dispenser of eternal verities. I am a joint-heir with Christ, and nothing good is withheld from me. I dwell in the realm of superabundance, where I am graciously supplied with every good thing. My life is a manifestation of Your love and grace.

I have a supernatural heritage in Christ, possessions of great and inestimable value! Daily, I walk in superabundance, for You have prepared great and unquantifiable blessings for me to take care of all my needs spiritually, financially, materially, and emotionally! I am in sync with the Word; thus, I am walking in preordained paths and bearing fruits unto righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 1ST SEPTEMBER 2019

THEME: STAND OUT AGAINST EVIL
MEMORISE:

[Charity] Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; 1 Corinthians 13:6

READ: Proverbs 17:13-15, Revelation 2:18-29
Proverbs 17:13-15

13 Whoso rewardeth evil for good, evil shall not depart from his house.
14 The beginning of strife is as when one letteth out water: therefore leave off contention, before it be meddled with.
15 He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD.

Revelation 2:18-29

18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;
19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.
20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.
25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28 And I will give him the morning star.
29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

One doctrine of the world that is gradually creeping into the Body of Christ is that which says "If you cannot beat them, join them." This doctrine is inconsistent with the values of the kingdom we belong to on multiple fronts. Our lifestyle is characterised by love - God's kind of love - as our memory verse states, this kind of love does not rejoice in iniquity. Because the world is full of iniquity and scoffs at righteous living, we cannot walk in God's love when we raise our hands in surrender to join the world in their way of life. Not rejoicing in iniquity simply means standing against evil - as defined by the standard of God's word.

This is one of the problems facing the Church today. Those who refuse to condemn evil and wicked acts are indirectly rejecting and standing against those who are just. One cannot sit on the fence on issues; we either speak out against evil and uphold righteousness or justify evil in our silence.

As seen in today's Bible reading, justifying the wicked is an abomination before the Lord. In His letter to the Church at Thyatira in Revelation 2:18-29, our Lord Jesus Christ commended their charitable service, faith and patience, and then warned them against tolerating sexual immorality typified by a certain Jezebel who called herself a prophetess. She was seducing innocent souls in the Church into sexual immorality and taught a doctrine that encouraged this lifestyle.

There are such prophets and prophetesses in the Church today, teaching doctrines that encourage immoral dressing, promiscuity, abortion, masturbation and sexual perversion in the Body of Christ. When you go to such places and see the way their followers are dressed, you will instantly know that the doctrine of Jezebel is being taught there. Thank God our Lord already spoke to us in Matthew 7:20, saying:

"Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them."
God is calling on us to stand against evil today. However, we must first reject evil within the Church before taking the battle to the gate of hell out there. As Christians, it must not be mentioned amongst us that we rejoice in iniquity (1 Corinthians 13:6), by applauding instead of condemning acts that are against God's word and His kingdom's cause, due to a fear of backlash or condemnation from the children of this world.

This is why believers fear to preach against homosexuality in certain countries, if you do, you may be jailed and your fellow brethren might condemn you as being foolish or even wrong! Some pastors also can't preach against corruption in high places and gain gotten through illicit means because they fear losing income and members. The truth has indeed been mortgaged in some quarters of Christendom. Beloved, arise and let us in one mind stand up against evil.

ACTION POINT:

Pray for the revival of standing for the truth of God's word in the Body of Christ, and ask the Lord to grant your pastors the boldness to declare His Name without fear.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:

2 Samuel 21-22, Ezekiel 43:13-27
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 10: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS

1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;

3. Though none go with me, I still will follow;
Though none go with me, I still will follow;
Though none go with me, I still will follow

4. My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

5. Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*THE POWER OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER*

01 September, 2019

One Divine encounter can settle a person�s life forever; one encounter of Divinity on humanity can settle a life forever.

SCRIPTURE: And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. Exodus 3:2

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: It takes an encounter to count in life.

Divine encounter is the meeting of humanity with Divinity. It is man�s meeting with and experience of his Maker. It is the meeting of the terrestrial with the celestial.

It is important to note that one Divine encounter can settle a person�s life forever; one encounter of Divinity on humanity can settle a life forever.
For example, Abraham was a generational failure that became a generational success at the instance of a Divine encounter. He was a nonentity that became a celebrity by just one encounter (Genesis 12:1-5). At the age of 75, Abraham was still in his father�s house, and he was also childless with no result, but he got one encounter with God that turned everything around.

Beloved, please note the following:
1. It takes an encounter to account for your life on earth. It takes an encounter to account for your existence, to confirm that you are not a waste or that God did not waste His time creating you.
2. It takes an encounter to count in life. There are people who are alive but cannot be counted. There are people whose contributions are not regarded, but people who have Divine encounter cannot be disregarded.

3. It takes an encounter to counter the agenda of the enemy. It takes an encounter with God to put the devil where he belongs. Moses was on the run when he was declared wanted by Pharaoh but after the burning bush encounter, he went and confronted Pharaoh and Pharaoh could not hurt him.

Beloved, it does not matter what is against you, when you encounter God, the agenda of your enemies shall be countered. So, desire an encounter with God.
Remember this: It takes an encounter to count in life.

ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Make demands on Divine encounter at the place of prayer with desperation.
2. Live a life of worship and sacrifice to God.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE POWER OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER
PRAYER: O Lord, I need an encounter with You. Overwhelm me with Your Presence, counter the agenda of hell around my life and transform me completely, Lord in Jesus� Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Job 40:1 to 42:17, 2 Corinthians 5:11 to 21, Psalm 45:1 to 17, Proverbs 22:14.

QUOTE: Don�t struggle for popularity; remain in His presence and remain in the process. Culled from GO IN THIS THY MIGHT! by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: The heart of a shrimp is located in its head.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 01/09/1267 Rabbi Moses Ben Nachman establishes a Jewish community in Jerusalem.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 1ST SEPTEMBER, 2019*
*TOPIC: THE 26 GUARDS*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: JOB 42:10; PSALM 91:1-7*

Be reminded of this great inspirational story again! The Holy Ghost wants to provoke you into knowing again that A TREE CANNOT MAKE A FOREST! You cannot go through life alone! You need others and others need you! A missionary was serving as a doctor at a small field hospital in Africa. 

Periodically, he had to travel by bicycle throughout the jungle to a nearby city for supplies. One day on arriving at his destination, he was two men fighting and one was seriously wounded. He treated him and continued his journey after witnessing to him.
Many weeks later, the man called him and said, 

“The gain in this area know that you carry money and medicine, so some friends and I followed you into the jungle the night you treated me, knowing you would camp overnight. We planned to kill you and take your money and drugs. Just as we started moving into the campsite, we saw you surrounded by 26 fully armed guards. There were only six of us and we knew we couldn’t stand them; so we left.” The shocked missionary listened in disbelief! 

Several months later, the missionary attended a church in Michigan USA where he publicly shared his missionary experience!
As he finished talking, one of the men jumped to his feet and said, “On that night in Africa, it was morning here! I stopped at the church to gather some materials for an out-of-town trip. *But I felt the Lord leading me to pray for you. The inner urge was so strong that I called the men in the church together that day to pray for God’s protection for you.”* Then the man turned around and said, “Will all those men that met with me that morning please stand!” *One by one they stood, all 26 of them! The shocked missionary suddenly remembered the story of the 26 guards!* Oh! Amazing God of wonders!

What the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is that like Job who prayed for his unfriendly friends, you must stand in the gap for someone in this 2nd half of the year 2019 and beyond! One of the secrets of STORY to GLORY is helping others in prayer, in cash or in kind. *God will make happen for you what you make happen for others!* Job was moved from STORY to GLORY when he prayed for his friends.

What would have happened if the 26 men did not pray? Do you know you can avert death, accidents, losses, sorrow, etc, for someone? In the midst of your own pain, bear the burden of others! We can all be prayer warriors and become guards for someone today/daily and God will raise guards for you and all yours! Amen and amen! Pray now!
*THE USA TELEPHONE ANOINTING SERVICE WITH DR. CHRIS IS SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 7TH, 2019. TEL: +1-605472-5752 and Access code is 805180. Time is 6am Central Time. Anybody from any nation can phone in! Get your anointing oil ready.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: What A Friend We Have In Jesus…

1. Worship the Lord. Ask for the grace to pray for and help others!
2. Cancel bad news and claim your protection from evil in the remaining days of 2019. *Pray about this New Month!*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JEREMIAH 40-42*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 1: What A Friend We Have In Jesus*

1. What a friend we have in Jesus
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit
O what needless pain we bear
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer.

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged;
Take it to the Lord in prayer
Can we find a friend so faithful
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Sunday, September 1, 2019.*

*TOPIC:* TITLE OR MANTLE?*
*Read Numbers 8:5-26*

*MEMORISE*

*You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and your fruits should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you (John 15:6)*

*EXPOSITION*

By all descriptions, title tells of a particular name, or brand given to somebody or something, obviously for a particular purpose of identification. All titles have their peculiar regalia, or outfits, or symbols with which each of them is distinguished. Mantle, on the other hand, tells of responsibilities attached to a particular title/office/job. From this description, you will see that mantle is more important than title. You remember Elisha was handed the mantle with which he was expected to work (2 Kgs. 2:13).

The craze for title is on the alarming increase, as people continue in the rat race for positions with little or nothing to show for! Title-consciousness will be unhelpful to fulfilling the agenda of God, Who brings one to a position (Jn. 15:16). It is unfortunate that majority run after titles for self-seeking, self-serving and self-aggrandizement! These cannot be different from the hypocritical Pharisees and Sadducees! (Matt. 5:20).

The power to fulfil God’s purpose in that office should be sought after, more than the position itself. Title does not make the mantle, but the mantle makes the title. You should be more interested in the responsibilities attached to the title. The title merely describes what you are; not who you are.

Title-conscious people never go far! Only those who seek to justify the call of God on them firmly uphold the mantle till they pass it to others for continuity, and gloriously lay their victorious swords at the feet of Christ, their Caller.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. O Lord, I am ready to receive only those things You have ordained for me. Let nothing You haven’t programmed for me my way.
2. Holy Spirit, deliver me from title-consciousness in all my endeavours in life and in the Church.
3. Lord, help us to be more committed to working for You than amassing titles in Your service.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms. 95:5 – 101:8; I Corinthians 7:4 – 7:25*

*Welcome to September, in this month, you will be highly favoured, instead of shame, you be honoured. You will never be disgraced and your expectations shall not be cut short, in Jesus name Amen. SHALOM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM