The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 9th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 9TH JANUARY.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ AN ENTIRELY NEW LIFE✨

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new (2 Corinthians 5:17).

The term “born again” isn’t a religious cliché, which connotes turning over a new leaf. When you ask some Christians how they know they’re born again, some would reply, “I know I’m born again, because the bad things I used to do, I do them no more. I’ve changed my ways, and now, I behave differently.” Being born again is much more than that. What you receive when you’re born again is an entirely new life. There’s no such thing as “The bad things I used to do, I do them no more,” because the person who did those things is dead. He doesn’t exist anymore.

When you received Christ into your life, something actually happened: your spirit was recreated. You were born of the Word of God and of the Spirit of God. You now have the life, nature and character of God. And when a man has the life, nature and character of God, he can only live like God. So, being born again is actually receiving the God-nature; becoming an associate of the God-kind.

Romans 6:6 says, “Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.” Your old life or nature isn’t suspended; it’s dead; you’ve come up a new man; a new species of being; one that never existed before; one without a past. In the presence of God, everything you were before you were born again, and everything you did before you were born again has no record. This isn’t a promise. This is a statement of fact in the Word.

If you’re ignorant of this, you could be struggling with your past or with the sins you committed before you were born again. This, invariably, could make you ineffective in the things of God. No; you’re not a sinner. You’re the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, because you’re born again (2 Corinthians 5:21).

Walk in the consciousness of your righteousness, and new life in Christ: “Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life” (Romans 6:4).

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for your Word and the power therein to make me what it talks about. I live the transcendent life, walking in your glory and in the dominion of the Spirit. I live in victory, righteousness, peace and joy forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

FURTHER STUDY: Colossians 3:9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 7:7-29,
Genesis 23-24

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 7:54-60,
Nehemiah 13
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 9TH JANUARY.

I affirm that God is the One at work in me, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. His power in me is activated to bring forth blessings and miracles today. The earth is full of the goodness of God and my eyes are anointed to see them. Even now, I see God’s boundless blessings on my life, my ministry, my business, my family, and on everything that concerns me. I am overwhelmed by the glory and tranquility of the Spirit. My path is one of success, joy, and victory forever. Hallelujah! Eternal life is at work in me. I am full of life; my entire being is inundated with divine life and energy. I’ve passed from death unto life. I am the glory of God, a life-giver, and dispenser of eternal verities! Hallelujah! My path is illuminated with the light of God’s Word; therefore, I do not lack direction. I am an answer from God. Everywhere I go, I am relevant because I am loaded with divine wisdom and insight to provide the right answers to questions, and solutions to problems. I am indeed an answer to the cries of millions all over the world because I function in the wisdom of God. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
(NEW YEAR http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ )
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don’t stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
• Info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM