The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 28th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 28TH AUGUST

GLORYING IN TRIBULATION

Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft. Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one. Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned… (2 Corinthians 11:23-25).

The Apostle Paul experienced great deal of tribulations during his ministry. He was severely persecuted. Read our opening scripture again; He faced death at different times, and at a point, he was abandoned by all his friends while in prison (2 Timothy 1:15).

Nonetheless, in spite of all that he suffered for the sake of the Gospel, he penned such inspiring words in Romans 5:3, part of which says, “…we glory in tribulations….” Blessed thought! Meaning that there can be hard times, but they’re for our glory.

Hallelujah! It’s a reiteration of what James said in James 1:2, “My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations.”

No matter the trouble, no matter the tribulation that you face, rejoice. Whatever challenge you may be facing today is tailor-made for you; it’s for your promotion and glory. Therefore, let not your heart be troubled. Things may seem tough and difficult today. Outwardly, it may look as though your confessions of the Word and commitment to the Gospel aren’t yielding any result; remain unflustered! Keep your focus on Christ and His eternal Word.

I love the inspiring way Paul puts it in 2 Corinthians 4:16. He said, “For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.” We’re indestructible. He continued in verses 17 and 18: “For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory. While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.”

Hold on to the Word. Like Abraham, against hope, believe in hope (Romans 4:18), knowing that no matter what happens, you’ll win. Romans 12:12 tells us to rejoice in hope and be patient in tribulation. The night may be dark and long, but guaranteed: joy comes in the morning. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

My hope is built on Christ, my Lord. I count it all joy, irrespective of the tests and trials that come my way. I press on in faith, towards the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus, with the confident assurance of the unfading crown of glory laid up for me. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 5:10-12; Acts 20:22-24
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Corinthians 12 & Psalms 146-150

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 19:20-27 & 1 Samuel 16

#TALKINGSESSION

28TH AUGUST.

Dear Heavenly Father, righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne; love and faithfulness go before You. Thank You for making me the expression of Your glory and grace, and for adorning my heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit! O, what a joy to know that I am Your excellently crafted masterpiece! I’ll tell of Your wonderful deeds and wondrous love always. Your zeal and passion have consumed me, and like never before, I am spreading the message of the Gospel of Christ into the nations of the world.

I am enabled by the Spirit, to proclaim the Word with power and boldness, turning many from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, and into their inheritance in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 28TH AUGUST 2019

THEME: YOUTHS, BEWARE

MEMORISE:

Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart. 2 Timothy 2:22

READ: Proverbs 1:10-19

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.
11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:
12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:
13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:
14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:
15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:
16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.
17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.
18 And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.
19 So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.

In these last days, the devil is using every phony argument and deceitful practice in his arsenal to entangle the souls of the simple minded. We must therefore be on our guard and put in earnest efforts to preserve our faith and gain eternity. The devil has gone to great lengths to rebrand the lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes and pride of life in a most attractive package, embossed with inscriptions of prosperity all over it.

This evil package is now making Christians, even ministers of the gospel, jostle for the kind of lifestyle that is clearly identifiable as worldly, carnal or sensual to those whose spiritual eyes are still open. This is why we must be equipped with the word of God more than ever before, to correctly draw the line between the things of God and worldly desires.

Youths are the most affected in this regards. Many of them don’t have a firm resolve to serve God. They have many teachers from electronic and print media, some of whom are apostates, loading them with unsound doctrines that are not based on the totality of God’s word. Many young people are unwilling to surrender every aspect of their lives to God, preferring to do things their own way. The way many of them live shows that they are not subject to the Spirit of the Lord, who should have control over their lives. Such carnal hearts need to see the beauty in living a holy life and loving God genuinely.

One trick the devil is using to enslave youths today is the subtle offer of delicious gifts, appointments and promises of greatness by association rather than through hard work. In many cases, no matter how hard you try, you may not see anything wrong in such an arrangement at first. You might even think it is the result of God’s favour.

Under this demonic scheme, a rich and powerful benefactor, acting under the control of demonic forces, tries to use the luxuries he or she can provide to entrap a less wealthy and vulnerable person, so as to make them feel obliged to do their bidding. However, when payback time come, many bewildered victims have been left disappointed, enslaved and hopeless, and some have even lost their lives. I warn Christian youths that those who are addicted to pleasure, having roving eyes that are always seeking enjoyment and a luxurious lifestyle, are easily sucked in and entrapped by wicked predators.

The language they speak follows the pattern of their father’s in Luke 4:6-7. I pray that you will not become a victim of mean deceivers in the mighty Name of Jesus. See to it that you do not fall for any deceptive proposal of the devil. Satan does not give favours away for free. His demands are usually much greater than the initial investment, and you may lose your soul in the process. Do not be carried away by appealing offers not founded on God’s principles, because they are deceitful and poisonous food (Proverbs 23:3). Beware of hugs from bears!

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please deliver our youths from the perilous times of these last days in Jesus’ Name.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Samuel 14, Ezekiel 40:44-41:11

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
HYMN 10: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS.

1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;

3. The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*BELIEVE AND BE BLESSED*

28 August, 2019

If you are of faith, you must be blessed and if you are in doubt, you must be unblessed.

SCRIPTURE: He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God. Romans 4:19-20

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To believe is to be blessed.

Our anchor Scripture confirms that Abraham was the father of faith (Romans 14:11). And according to Galatians 3:9, Abraham was also the father of the blessing. So, faith is a trigger of the blessing. That is to say, if you are of faith, you must be blessed and if you are in doubt, you must be unblessed.

When you look at people of faith like Oral Roberts, Kenneth Copeland, Kenneth Hagin, Bishop David Oyedepo, etc., they are also among the most blessed of people on earth. For instance, Kenneth Copeland has given out twenty seven aeroplanes as gifts to people.

In Luke 1:45, the Bible says, And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.
So, to believe is to be blessed. To be a man or a woman of faith is to be blessed.

In John 20:29, Jesus Christ said to Thomas who said that until he had seen the crucifixion mark on Jesus and touched it, he would not believe: Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. So, anywhere God sees a man or woman who believes, He releases the blessing on him/her. Faith is a provoker of the blessing; faith people are blessed people.

Remember this: To believe is to be blessed.
ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Refuse to doubt what God has said concerning your life.
2. Consciously build your faith with the Word of God and in praying in the Holy Ghost.
3. Make demands on the Blessing of God upon your life.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE MYSTERY OF FAITH

PRAYER: Lord, I believe that Your Word concerning my life is sure. Open the windows of Heaven and pour out Your blessing upon me, Lord, in Jesus� Name.
DAILY BIBLE READING: Job 28:1 to 30:31, 2 Corinthians 2:12 to 17, Psalm 42:1 to 11, Proverbs 22:7
QUOTE: What you believe determines how you behave and how you behave determines what becomes of you in life. Culled 22 LAWS OF LIFE VOL.1 by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: Starfish have no brains.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: By the agency of faith, I decree the release of the Blessing on you in this season in Jesus� Name.

SEEDS OF DESTINY IN FRENCH:

SEMENCE DE DESTINEE

MERCREDI, LE 28 AOÛT 2019

THEME: CROIRE ET ETRE BENI

LES SAINTES ECRITURES: Et, sans faiblir dans la foi, il ne considéra point que son corps était déjà usé, puisqu'il avait près de cent ans, et que Sara n'était plus en état d'avoir des enfants. Il ne douta point, par incrédulité, au sujet de la promesse de Dieu; mais il fut fortifié par la foi, donnant gloire à Dieu. Romains 4: 19-20

PENSEE DU JOUR: Croire, c'est être béni.

Notre verset d'ancrage confirme qu'Abraham est le père de la foi (Romains 14:11). Et selon Galates 3: 9, Abraham est aussi le père de la bénédiction. La foi est donc un élément déclencheur de la bénédiction. C'est-à-dire que si vous avez la foi, vous serez béni et si vous doutez, vous ne serez pas béni.

Lorsque vous regardez des personnes de foi comme Oral Roberts, Kenneth Copeland, Kenneth Hagin, Mgr David Oyedepo, etc., ils comptent parmi les hommes les plus bénis de la planète. Par exemple, Kenneth Copeland a offert vingt-sept avions à Diverses personnes. Dans Luc 1:45, la Bible dit: « Heureuse celle qui a cru, parce que les choses qui lui ont été dites de la part du Seigneur auront leur accomplissement. » Ainsi, croire, c'est être béni. Être un homme ou une femme de foi, c'est être béni.

Dans Jean 20:29, Jésus-Christ avait dit à Thomas que, tant qu'il n'aura pas vu la marque de 
crucifixion sur Lui et ne l'aura touché, alors, il ne croirait pas ? Il est écrit : « Thomas, parce que tu m'as vu, tu as cru. Heureux ceux qui n'ont pas vu, et qui ont cru! » Ainsi, partout où Dieu voit un homme ou une femme qui croit, Il libère la bénédiction sur lui. La foi déclanche la bénédiction; les hommes de foi sont des hommes bénies.

DEVOIRS

1. Refusez de douter de ce que Dieu dit concernant votre vie.
2. Construisez consciemment votre foi avec la Parole de Dieu et en priant dans le Saint-Esprit (en langues).
3. Demandez à Dieu de répandre Sa bénédiction sur votre vie.
PRIÈRE: Seigneur, je crois que Ta parole concernant ma vie est certaine. Ouvre les fenêtres du ciel et répand Ta bénédiction sur moi, au Nom de Jésus.

LECTURE BIBLIQUE QUOTIDIENNE: Job 28: 1 à Job 30:31, 2 Corinthiens 2:12 à 17, Psaumes 42: 1 à 11, Proverbes 22: 7.

CITATION: Ce que vous croyez détermine votre comportement et ce que vous faites (vos habitudes) déterminent ce qu'il advient de vous dans la vie. Extrait du livre : 22 LOIS DE LA VIE, Vol.1, du Dr Paul Enenche.

FAIT SURPRENANT: Les étoiles de mer n'ont pas de cerveau.
DECLARATION PROPHETIQUE : Par l�intermédiaire de la foi, je décrète la libération de la bénédiction sur vous en cette saison, au Nom de Jésus.

SEEDS OF DESTINY IN SPANISH:

SEMILLA DE DESTINO

MIÉRCOLES, 28 DE AGOSTO DE 2019.
TEMA: CREA Y SEA BENDECIDO.

LA ESCRITURA: Tampoco dudó, por incredulidad, de la promesa de Dios, sino que se fortaleció en fe, dando gloria a Dios. ROMANOS 4:19-20
PENSAMIENTO PARA EL DÍA: Creer es ser bendecido.

Nuestra Escritura de referencia confirma que Abraham fue el padre de la fe (Romanos 14:11). Y de acuerdo con Gálatas 3:9, Abraham también fue el padre de la bendición. Entonces, la fe es un detonante de la bendición. Es decir, si usted es de fe, debe ser bendecido y si tiene dudas, no debe ser bendecido.

Cuando usted mira a personas de fe como Oral Roberts, Kenneth Copeland, Kenneth Hagin, el Obispo David Oyedepo, etc., también se encuentran entre las personas más bendecidas de la tierra. Por ejemplo, Kenneth Copeland ha entregado veintisiete aviones como obsequios a las personas.

En Lucas 1:45, la Biblia dice: Y bienaventurada la que creyó, porque se cumplirán las cosas que el Señor le dijo.

Entonces, creer es ser bendecido. Ser hombre o mujer de fe es ser bendecido.

En Juan 20:29, Jesucristo le dijo a Tomás que dijo que hasta que no viera la marca de crucifixión en Jesús y la tocara, no creería: Tomás, porque me has visto, has creído: bienaventurados los que no vieron, y creyeron. Entonces, donde sea que Dios vea a un hombre o una mujer que crea, Él libera la bendición sobre él / ella. La fe es una provocadora de la bendición; Las personas de fe son personas bendecidas.

Recuerde esto: Creer es ser bendecido.
TAREA(S):

1. Niéguese a dudar de lo que Dios ha dicho acerca de su vida.
2. Edifique conscientemente su fe con la Palabra de Dios y al orar en el Espíritu Santo.
3. Demande la bendición de Dios sobre la vida de usted.
ORACIÓN: Señor, creo que Tu Palabra acerca de mi vida es segura. Abre las ventanas del Cielo y derrama Tu bendición sobre mí, Señor, en el nombre de Jesús.

PARA MEJOR ENTEENDIMIENTO, CONSIGA ESTE MENSAJE: EL MISTERIO DE LA FE.
CITA: Lo que usted cree determina cómo usted se comporta y cómo usted se comporta determina qué será de usted en la vida. Tomado de �22 LEYES DE LA VIDA� Vol.1 por el Dr. Paul Enenche.
LECTURA DIARIA: Job 28:1 a 30:31, 2 Corintios 2:12 a 17, Salmo 42:1 a 11, Proverbios 22:7.
HECHO SORPRENDENTE: Las estrellas de mar no tienen cerebro.

DECLARACIÓN PROFÉTICA / PALABRA: Por la agencia de la fe, decreto la liberación de la Bendición sobre usted en esta temporada en el Nombre de Jesús.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 28TH AUGUST, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE BEST CAN BECOME THE BITTER RIVER!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 121*

Months ago, an Ethiopian Airline’s BOEING 747 MX crashed, killing everyone on board. Kenya’s Transport Secretary, James Macharia, said passengers from at least 35 nations were aboard the Ethiopian airline’s flight 302. The Ethiopian airline Boeing 737 passenger jet was en route to Nairobi, Kenya when it crashed, killing all passengers and eight crew on board. And this is the SHOCKER of the crash: The plan is the latest version of the MAX 8 B737, described as the world’s bestselling modern passenger aircraft and one of the industry’s most reliable. Did you get that?
 It was the world’s bestselling modern passenger aircraft and one of the industry’s most reliable, yet it crashed! Indeed, the single-aisle Boeing 737 MAX is one of the world’s newest and most advanced commercial passenger jets.

And what the Holy Ghost wants to remind you today is that: *THAT BEST OF MAN CAN FAIL at any time and anywhere! Yes! THE BEST CAN BECOME THE BITTER RIVER OF TEARS!* Safety and security are from your God and not from technology, artificial intelligence or science! Psalm 33:17 is clear: “A horse is a vain thing for safety: neither shall it deliver any by its great strength.” Proverbs 21:31 is a bomb: “The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety is of the LORD.” That was why PHARAOH’S HORSE could not save him in the RED SEA! Oh, see Psalm 60:11 – “Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.”

See this “bazooka”: “Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain” (Psalm 127:1). Yes! *Ah, the LORD is speaking to a user of today’s devotional prophetically now:* “Take your eyes from the promises of men/women! I have come to warn you again! Avoid the sorrows ahead for they are many! That man will let you down! Look up to Me and to Me alone! Stop forcing yourself on him. In My time, I make ALL THINGS beautiful and in My beauty shall arise your glory without shame! TRUST ME! FEAR NOT! TRUST ME!” Amen and amen! Pray now!

*THE U.S.A. TELEPHONE ANOINTING SERVICE WITH DR. CHRIS IS SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 7TH, 2019. TEL: +1-605-472-5752 and Access code is 805180. Time is 6am Central Time. Anybody from any nation can phone in! get your anointing oil ready.*

*PRAYER POINTS

:* Take your best worship song to God.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. My Father, my Father, if I ever trust in the best of men DISAPPOINT ME in Jesus name!
3. I repent from looking up to men or a man or woman concerning any issue!
4. I refuse to be bitter against the following people or person for their past disappointment *(Mention their names).*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JEREMIAH 26-29*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (C
*CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH*

*THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Wednesday, August 28, 2019*

*TOPIC: HOW IS YOUR MARRIAGE?*

*Read 1 Corinthians 7:1-16*

1. Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.
2. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
3. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.
4. The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.
5. Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.
6. But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment.
7. For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.
8. I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I.
9. But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.
10. And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:
11. But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.
12. But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.
13. And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.
14. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.
15. But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.
16. For what knowest thou, O wife, whether thou shalt save thy husband? or how knowest thou, O man, whether thou shalt save thy wife?

*MEMORISE:* Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh (Genesis 2:24)

*EXPOSITION:*

The above question can be either pleasantry, or a bombshell! 'Bombshell' because some homes are being rocked by untold crises. 'Pleasantry' because some others are really enjoying every bit of it. So how is it with you? In any case, God's desire is that you should enjoy your marriage.
Since God instituted marriage, achieving success in it without resorting to Him becomes very laborious and insurmountable. This is the first thing that many homes have not addressed. Who launched your home - Christ or man? The marriage institution is so special and unique. The Person behind its making must not be sidelined in anything in the marriage.

God expects that your home will be a replica and foretaste of the heavenly kingdom on earth. Your marriage must be where joy, peace, godliness, kindness, and love resides (Gal. 5:22). Yours must not be a home where wrangling, stress, sedition and strives have field day (Gal. 5:19). Children or wards in your care must be those who glorify God in all ramifications.
How do you get this done in your marriage? Seriously work for it. Believe that God wants your marriage to work and succeed. Live accordingly with your spouse. God is doing His part in your marriage. He expects you to do what He has empowered you to do. Stay blessed as your marriage begins to live up to His expectation, henceforth.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. Lord help me to pattern my marriage and home according to Your holy standard.
2. Pray against the activities of the devil in Christian homes that are at the verge of breaking.
3. Pray that God should give our youths the patience to wait for God's timing in their marital choice-making, so that they too wouldn't be languishing in the pains of marriage.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 80:9 - 84:10; 1 Corinthians 2:9 -3:14
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM