The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 7th JAN
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (JANUARY PDF => http://bit.ly/2iK6qRp)*

*THE LORDSHIP OF LOVE .*

Sunday, January 7th .
Pastor Chris

_*The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of allSmile (Acts 10:36).*_

When you declared Jesus Christ as Lord of your life, He became your Master. Lord means master, possessor or owner. Some Christians don’t seem to realize this; they think Jesus is there to answer their prayers and give them whatever they want. They haven’t known Him as Lord. He being the Lord of your life means you exist for Him; He’s the One in charge of your life.

The beautiful thing about it is that He’s not a tyrant; so, He doesn’t try to run your life or infringe on your will. He’s Lord over you in love. The Lordship of Jesus Christ is the Lordship of love. It means submitting yourself to love; the loving power of God. Remember, He’s love. So, when Jesus became the Lord of your life, “Love” became the Lord of your life.

There’s no selfishness about Jesus; He’s God’s love personified and expressed to man. He’s the living love of God manifested to us. You don’t love yourself as much as “Love” loves you; He’s more ambitious for your success than you could ever be for yourself. When this becomes your consciousness, all your struggles will be over.

Jesus loves you more than you could ever imagine. He’s more willing and concerned for your happiness, peace, and joy, than you could ever be for yourself. He knows all the gifts that you want in your life and every good thing you want for yourself, and He desires even more for you. Serve Him with all your heart. Trust Him with your life. Not only does He know everything about you, He knows everything about your future. Without Him, there’s no future for you.

Put yourself into His guiding arms and let Him lead you. Submit to the supremacy of His will, counsel and wisdom, for He loves you with an everlasting love. Hallelujah!.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for the Lordship of Jesus over my life; the lordship of His love. I cast myself into your loving arms, trusting you to lead and guide me in your perfect will for my life. I walk the path of success and victory only, because Jesus is Lord of my life, my mind, body, finances and all that concerns me; He’s my master, lover, and friend. Glory to His Name forever.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *John 3:16* For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. *||*

*||* *John 16:27* For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God. *||*

*||* *Jeremiah 31:3* The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, [saying], Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Matthew 6:1-18,
Genesis 18-19

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Acts 7:33-42,
Nehemiah 11

*EXTRACT FROM:* http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/328

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http://bit.ly/ror_sponsor

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 7TH JANUARY.
I affirm that my mind is renewed and reprogrammed for the supernatural and transcendent life of glory. I am complete in Christ, and every facet of my life is perfected for excellence. All through the year, I am guided and inspired by the Holy Spirit to take actions that will guarantee evident, and unstoppable progress, increase and blessings for me. I am special and unique! I am the only one... [Click the link to get the remaining part of the Affirmation]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM