The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 5th Jan
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 5TH JANUARY.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ Our Fellowship With Him✨

"That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ (1 John 1:3)."

Fellowship means oneness. It’s a coming together; a union. And in the context of our opening text, it means being in the same class with God. We’ve been brought into an inseparable oneness with the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. No wonder Peter calls us “comrades of the God-kind”; partakers of the divine nature (2 Peter 1:4).

The same life that flows in the vine (Jesus), flows in the branches (the church), because we’re one with Him. This is a marvelous thing about our Christianity; our oneness with the Lord. It’s the reason Jesus came. The Bible says, “God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord” (1 Corinthians 1:9).

How could you be broke, poor, or live an ordinary life, when you’re in fellowship with God? Part of what that means is that you’re a joint-heir with Christ! Everything that belongs to Jesus Christ belongs to you, in the same way that it belongs to Him. That’s the grace of Jesus Christ. He’s brought you into oneness with Himself. The world belongs to you. Live and walk in this consciousness.

Nothing can work against you. Romans 8:28 says, “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God….” It doesn’t matter how dark and gloomy things get, you’re a victor in Christ Jesus, because you’re in league—in partnership—with the Monarch of the universe. Anywhere you are in the world, God knows, God cares, God is concerned, and He’s mindful of you to do you good. This consciousness will change your perception of the world, and of yourself.

CONFESSION
Dear Father, I thank you for the privilege of being in fellowship with you, with Jesus and with the Holy Spirit; my life is made! The world belongs to me! I’m unlimited; all things are mine in Christ. I express the life and character of the Spirit to my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 Corinthians 6:17; 2 Corinthians 13:14; 2 Peter 1:3-4

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 5:1-20
Genesis 12-14

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 7:12-21
Nehemiah 9
Rhapsody of Realities
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 5TH JANUARY.
I affirm that this is my year of the supernatural! I have received an overflowing of grace to do wonders on the face of the earth. I will accomplish that which would have taken me ten years in just a year. I am mightily blessed by the Lord; I've been called into a higher plane of life where I reign in righteousness, through Christ Jesus. I am thoroughly fashioned, nourished and fortified for the supernatural and victorious life by the Word. Hallelujah! God’s Word is like fire shut up in my bones; and as I speak it forth, I dissolve doubts and position myself in God's plan and purpose for me. My territory and capacity have increased! Everywhere around me is green, and I am making progress, prospering and waxing great by the power of the Spirit! There's no unfruitful in, and around me because I am connected to the true vine. The greater One has made His abode in me, and He has made me bigger, greater, and superior to inflation, insecurity, sickness, disease, and all the wiles of the devil. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
(NEW YEAR http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ )
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
• Info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM