The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 2nd January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (JANUARY PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*ORDAINED TO BE PRODUCTIVE .*

Tuesday, January 2nd .
Pastor Chris

_*And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper (Psalm 1:3).*_

Jesus brought us into a life of power, fruitfulness, and productivity. This truth is expressed in John 15:16 where He said, _*“Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.”*_ He lets you know that you’ve been chosen, ordained, commissioned and appointed to bring forth lasting results.

This means He has made you efficient and effective: _*“But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you”*_ (Acts 1:8 AMPC). This is the mind-set with which you must approach every assignment this year. There’s increased grace for you. The Lord is at work in you both to will and to do of His good pleasure (Philippians 2:13).

Read again the Psalmist’s beautiful description of this extraordinary life of productivity and excellence that God has brought you into: _*“And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper”*_ (Psalm 1:3). Make this your daily contemplation and confession. Declare every so often, “I’m like a tree planted by the rivers of water, and I produce excellent results. I’m fruitful and productive!”

You can do anything; you can be anything; you can get anything; you can go anywhere; you can be what you choose to be. This is the life God has given you; it’s a life of righteousness with dominion, where you honour and please Him by being fruitful in every good work, as you increase in the knowledge of Him.

*CONFESSION*

*I’m strengthened, fortified, and energized for victory, success and excellence through the power of God’s Word, and the might of the Spirit. I’m ordained unto a life of fruitfulness and productivity, flourishing in the courts of the Lord, bringing Him honour, and bearing abundant fruits unto Him in righteousness. Blessed be God!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Psalm 92:12-15* The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. 13 Those that be planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God. 14 They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing; 15 To shew that the LORD [is] upright: [he is] my rock, and [there is] no unrighteousness in him. *||*

*||* *Proverbs 11:28* He that trusteth in his riches shall fall: but the righteous shall flourish as a branch. *||*

*||* *Jeremiah 17:7-8* Blessed [is] the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. 8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and [that] spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Matthew 2,
Genesis 3-5

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Acts 6:1-8,
Nehemiah 4-5

*EXTRACT FROM:* http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/34

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http://bit.ly/ror_sponsor

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
Rhapsody of Realities
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 2ND JANUARY.
I affirm that the Spirit of God has enabled me for the supernatural life, and He has enlightened the eyes of my spirit to recognize and apprehend my heritage in Christ! I am living God's dream, and gloriously fulfilling His destiny for my life. I am alive unto God! God is the One at work in me, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. My spirit, soul, and body are completely yielded to be led by the Spirit of God. I love the Lord; therefore, all things have no choice but to work together for my good. I have in me an extraordinary staying power, and I am able to focus and bring every assignment I am given to an excellent completion. I am life-conscious because the very life of God is at work in me! Every fibre of my being, every bone of my body, and every cell of my blood is inundated with divine energy! Everywhere I go in 2018, I experience supernatural supply, supernatural strength, supernatural ability, supernatural insight, supernatural wisdom, supernatural knowledge, and supernatural health. Hallelujah! I will never be defeated in this life; for Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
(CLICK TO GET A CHRISTMAS http://bit.ly/
2dZqtLQ )
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
http://www.facebook.com/affirmationtrain
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM