The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 1st January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (JANUARY PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*WALK IN HIS LIGHT .*

Monday, January 1st .
Pastor Chris

_*In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not (John 1:4-5).*_

In John 8:12, Jesus said, _*“…I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.”*_ Again, in John 9:5, He said, _*“As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”*_ Light is that which defines, describes and illumines. In Psalm 119:105 the Psalmist writes, _*“Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.”*_

To live without Christ is to live in gross darkness and utter hopelessness. You can’t even know yourself outside Him, for only in Him—His light—is your true identity and personality revealed. The Bible says with Him is the fountain of life: in His light shall we see light (Psalm 36:9). Hallelujah!

If you use all the lights in the world to define your life, you’re sure to see things that you don’t like. But under His light, you’re excellent and full of glory. God’s light—His Word—shows who you are, what you have, and your abilities in Christ. You may use the X-rays and see the human bones or anatomy, but only the Word shows the greater One that lives in you.

Apart from showing you your endowments and rights in Christ, the Word also produces in you such changes that are consistent with the message it bears. Moreso, the Word leads and directs you in God’s perfect will for your life, imparting you with the wisdom to fulfill it.

As you study God’s Word and meditate therein, you’ll have light as to the specific things you’re supposed to do this new year. You’ll have light as to the goals to set, and the definite steps to take in actualizing those goals. You’ll have the insight and knowledge to deal excellently in all your affairs. You’ll walk in success, health, prosperity, peace, and strength if you would walk in, and see by God’s Light—His Word.

*CONFESSION*

*I’m walking in the path of life, fulfilling God’s perfect will for my life. The light of God is in my spirit, to know, and walk in my inheritance in Christ Jesus. Thank you blessed Father, for guiding me by your light, in the path of greatness and excellence, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Psalm 119:130* The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple. *||*

*||* *Isaiah 2:5* O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the LORD. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Matthew 1,
Genesis 1-2

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Acts 5:33-42,
Nehemiah 3

*EXTRACT FROM:* http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/34

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http://bit.ly/ror_sponsor

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
Rhapsody of Realities
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 1ST JANUARY.
I affirm that the wilderness has become a fruitful ground, and the dry land; a river flowing ground. There's life on everything that is connected to me. There's no death or barrenness in my world; a little one shall become more than a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: the Spirit of the LORD has caused all these to spring up. Hallelujah! I am not an ordinary person; I am full of divine life! None of my word falls to the ground without results. I am a blessing everywhere I go and there's no nation that will ever deprive me of an entrance. My voice will be heard around the nations of the world. Hallelujah! The anointing to flourish, spread (Mimshack - Dunamis) is at work in me. It doesn't matter the level I am now, it won't take me long, I will become number one by reason of the Mimshack anointing that resides on the inside of me. There's nothing that I get involved or do that will fail. Men shall travel from afar to see the manifestation of the glory of God in my life. Hallelujah! Even as I speak now, angels are dispatched on my behalf. Glory to God!
(CLICK TO GET A CHRISTMAS http://bit.ly/
2dZqtLQ )
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
http://www.facebook.com/affirmationtrain
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM