The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 31st December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (JANUARY PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*LOOK AHEAD .*

Sunday, December 31st .
Pastor Chris

_*…but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before (Philippians 3:13).*_

There’s so much the Lord has in store for you to enjoy in the coming year. Look forward to the New Year with faith and joy, for greater glory lies ahead, and it completely outshines the victories and triumphs of yesterday. Refuse to allow the seeming failures, weaknesses, and disappointments you may have experienced dissipate your enthusiasm and faith to win.

Set your goals and focus on the Spirit and His Word. Don’t focus on the past. Look ahead. Raise your vision. The regrets of yesterday and the fear of tomorrow are enemies of today’s happiness. Position yourself aright for a triumphant life by keeping your gaze on, and living in the Word. Refuse to give up on your dreams.

Proverbs 4:18 says, _*“…the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.”*_ Believe and affirm this as the reality of your life. You can only make progress as a child of God. Your journey in life is upward and forward only; no disappointments, because _*“…we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose”*_ (Romans 8:28).

Cheer up! The future is bright. You have nothing to fear. The Lord has already made the crooked paths straight; therefore, you’ll triumph in the coming year. He said in John 16:33, _*“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.”*_

See yourself making greater impact with the Gospel in the coming year. See yourself in health, joy, and prosperity. See yourself walking in righteousness and producing works and fruits of righteousness. See yourself fulfilling the will of the Father, pleasing Him in all things as you receive and run with the Word for the year.

Make certain to participate live in our December 31 st New Year’s Eve Service in your Church, online at http://pastorchrisonline.org or via major satellite and terrestrial TV stations, and designated viewing centres around the world.

*CONFESSION*

*I’m strong and very courageous, standing firm in faith, reaching out and apprehending the glories that lie ahead. My path is like the first gleam of dawn, which shines ever brighter until the full light of day. I’m walking in righteousness and producing works and fruits of righteousness. Blessed be God!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Isaiah 43:18-20 MSG* "Forget about what's happened; don't keep going over old history. 19 Be alert, be present. I'm about to do something brand-new. It's bursting out! Don't you see it? There it is! I'm making a road through the desert, rivers in the badlands. 20 Wild animals will say 'Thank you!'--the coyotes and the buzzards--Because I provided water in the desert, rivers through the sun-baked earth, Drinking water for the people I chose, *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Revelation 22,
Malachi 3-4

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Acts 5:24-32,
Nehemiah 1-2

*EXTRACT FROM:* http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/34

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http://bit.ly/ror_sponsor

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
Rhapsody of Realities
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 31ST DECEMBER.
I affirm that the Word of God will never fail in my life! My heart is a fertile ground for the Word of God and every seed of the Word, planted in my heart is producing great and mighty results. I am confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in me, is faithful to complete it. My life is full of the glory of God and I succeed in all endeavors because the Holy Spirit who is the essence of life, beauty, and glory has taken His abode in me. Today, I go forth with confidence knowing that I am backed by deity. Even in the coming year, I walk in prosperity, victory, and health because I live in God’s Word. I am literally transfigured into the image that I see in the Word, as I meditate and yield my mind to the tutelage of the Word. My attitude, mindset and belief systems are transformed, and my life and character, improved and upgraded. The Spirit of God has granted me divine speed and insight, and I am far ahead! That which will take many ten years to accomplish, I am empowered by the Spirit of God to accomplish in a split second. I am set on the course in which I must follow; therefore, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places. Yes, I have a goodly heritage. Glory to God!
(CLICK TO GET A CHRISTMAS http://bit.ly/
2dZqtLQ )
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
http://www.facebook.com/affirmationtrain
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM