The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 25th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 25TH DECEMBER.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ Christmas Is The Word Alive In You✨

"And the Word (Christ) became flesh (human, incarnate) and tabernacled (fixed His tent of flesh, lived awhile) among us; and we [actually] saw His glory (His honor, His majesty), such glory as an only begotten son receives from his father, full of grace (favor, loving-kindness) and truth (John 1:14 AMPC)."

How awesome this is! Jesus, the Word, the ancient of days, became flesh and dwelt among us; that’s Christmas! I can imagine how awe-stricken the people were to see Jesus walk the streets in Bible days, full of grace and truth! The Bible says the disciples beheld His glory; He was resplendent in honour and majesty. The Word, which was, in the beginning of the ages now abides, not just with us but also in us.

The Bible says, “Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us” (Matthew 1:23). He was born “Emmanuel,” but today, He’s the Word alive in us: “Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints…which is Christ in you, the hope of glory” (Colossians 1:26-27). Wow!

Christmas means the abiding Word in you! Now, like Him, you’re the Word in flesh, because you’re born of the Word: “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth forever” (1 Peter 1:23). James 1:18 declares, “Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.” Blessed be God!

The Word became flesh and walked the streets; they beheld His glory, until He was slain. But God raised Him up and showed Him openly with many infallible proofs. Now, He abides in you. He lives in you, and you live through Him! This is the true definition and essence of Christmas: The Word has come. Christ is born. He lived and died, to be born in our hearts. Now He abides in you forever!

The One whose glory and light the Prophets spoke of; the true Light, which lights every man that comes into the world; the very essence of life—Christ Jesus—is born in our hearts and He’s alive in you today. Merry Christmas!

CONFESSION

Dear Father, thank you for your presence in my life, and the glory of your Word, which is manifested through me today. I’m one with theWord, being born of the Word! Christ, the Living and incarnate Word has become my life; I live in and through Him. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 1:20-23

John 14:16-17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 17 Zechariah 1-3

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Acts 3:12-26 Ezra 3-4
Rhapsody of Realities
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 25TH DECEMBER.
I affirm that Christ is at home in me, and I am alive unto God! My life is for the glory of God; I am filled with all the fullness of God. I am highly favored of the Lord, and well positioned by grace for an extraordinary life! I reign in life as a king, exercising dominion over circumstances, taming the forces of nature and charting my course in victory! Everywhere I go and in everything I do, I manifest the glory and righteousness of God. This is my life, my calling, and my heritage, in Christ. My spirit, soul, and body are daily vitalized by the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah! The God-life in me destroys sicknesses, diseases, and infirmities! I am healthy and strong! Only the life and nature of Christ—His beauty and glory— are manifested in my physical body, because He perambulates in me, through the Holy Spirit. I am set on the course of eternal success; I triumph gloriously today and always, by the power of the Spirit. As I walk the paths of this earth, I have the consciousness that my life is the expression of the righteousness of God! As Jesus is, so am I in this world. Blessed be God!
(CLICK TO GET A CHRISTMAS http://bit.ly/
2dZqtLQ )
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM