The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 20th Dec
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DECEMBER PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS .*

Wednesday, December 20th .
Pastor Chris

_*Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them (Joshua 1:6).*_

There’s a certain mentality you must have as a Christian; it’s the mentality of a victor; the mindset of courage and strength, where you know that come what may, you’ll always win. It’s a requirement; it’s something that God demands of you. He demanded it of Joshua as he started out in ministry.

Joshua had been with Moses, and observed that Moses was never defeated, for God Almighty was with him. The same God who was with Moses, after Moses’ demise, told Joshua, _*“There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee”*_ (Joshua 1:5). What a message! It leaves no room for fear!

If you’re a pastor, for example, and some detractors walk into your place of worship to make trouble, don’t chicken out; take dominion. Notice God’s instruction in Joshua 1:6, _*“Be strong and of a good courage….”*_ It doesn’t matter that the government is colliding with you, trying to resist God’s work, be courageous, for their defence is taken away from them (Numbers 14:9). Greater is He that’s in you, than he that’s in the world (1 John 4:4).

It doesn’t matter how seemingly powerful your adversaries are, “Be strong and of a good courage….” Someone might say, “But we all get discouraged sometimes”; no! Discouragement isn’t for Christians! We’re required to be strong and very courageous—always—not sometimes. How could you be discouraged when you’re one with the Lord? He’s your strength and your joy! He’s your song, your victory and your salvation.

Never find yourself in discouragement. Never wear a sad face, berating yourself for what you might have done wrong or crying over what others might have said or done against you. No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17). That’s the Word of the Lord concerning you. Read and meditate on Psalm 27:1-3: _*“The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell….”*_ Blessed be God!

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for granting me through your Word, the mindset of a victor. I’m vibrant, courageous and strong. I win today and always, because Christ is in me; He leads me always in a perpetual victory parade. Glory to your Name forever! Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Ephesians 6:13* Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. *||*

*||* *Joshua 1:9* Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God [is] with thee whithersoever thou goest. *||*

*||* *Isaiah 43:2* When thou passest through the waters, I [will be] with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Revelation 12,
Micah 6-7

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Acts 2:1-13,
2 Chronicles 34

*EXTRACT FROM:* http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/34

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http://bit.ly/ror_sponsor

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
Rhapsody of Realities
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 20TH DECEMBER.
I affirm that I was born into wealth and riches! I have a supernatural heritage in Christ, possessions of great and inestimable value! Today and always, I walk in superabundance, for God has prepared great and unquantifiable blessings for me to take care of all that I will ever require spiritually, financially, materially, and emotionally! All that belongs to me are being unveiled by the revelation of God’s Word, and as I see, I possess! Hallelujah! My spirit is consistently nurtured, educated and trained by the Spirit through the Word. By the power of the Holy Spirit at work in me, I take my place, and fulfil my ministry as the god-man in my world, and I affirm that only the righteousness of God prevails in my environment. I am the light of the world, and my light shines ever so brightly. I bring peace, harmony, deliverance, and righteousness to men’s lives everywhere, because I am the seed of Jesus Christ, His partner in soul-winning. Through the help of the Holy Spirit, I am turning men and women from darkness to light, and to become partakers of God’s grace and love. Blessed be God!
(CLICK TO GET A SPECIAL http://bit.ly/
2dZqtLQ )
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
http://www.facebook.com/affirmationtrain
God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM