The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 2nd July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 2ND JULY.

YOUR SPEECH CONTROLS YOUR LIFE

For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body (James 3:2).

Christian perfection or maturity is expressed chiefly in your mouth—your communication. If you want to go in the right direction in life, your tongue is the compass. If you offend in words, that is, if your communication is unwholesome, your life will be in jeopardy. Your speech controls you.

Proverbs 18:21 says, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue….” Jesus said, “…out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh” (Matthew 12:34). So, through your thoughts, your character is formed, but it’s expressed in your talk, in your words. Meaning, your thinking is your character; but your “talking” is your life. That’s how important your words are.

Romans 10:10 says, “…with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” It’s a principle. God said to Joshua, “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night…” (Joshua 1:8).

Meditate on the Word of God; keep it in your mouth. That means keep affirming the Word. No matter what’s happening around you, speak the Word. The Bible says, “When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up…” (Job 22:29). Again, the emphasis is on what you say.

When things are rough and tough, you’re not to wait to be lifted; you have a lifting power; it’s in your mouth. With your mouth, you catapult yourself from obscurity to greatness! You lift yourself from the thraldom of inflation, austerity and lack to abundance. It’s about what you say! Declare that you’re supremely blessed, prosperous and walking in financial abundance, and your life will gravitate in that direction.

What is it that you want? It’s all in your mouth. Say it, and you’ll have it! That’s what Jesus said in Mark 11:23: “For verily I say unto you…whosoever shall say…and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.” Blessed be God!

CONFESSION

My speech is modelled in line with God’s thoughts and direction for my life. I declare that prosperity, victory, success, growth and financial abundance are the hallmarks of my life. Amen!

FURTHER STUDY:

Proverbs 6:2 Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.
Matthew 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

James 3:3-6 Behold, we put bits in the horses' mouths, that they may obey us; and we turn about their whole body. Behold also the ships, which though [they be] so great, and [are] driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small helm, whithersoever the governor listeth. Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth! And the tongue [is] a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 15:36-16:1-15 & Esther 8-10

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 6:12-19 & Deuteronomy 30

#TALKINGSESSION

2ND JULY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Heavenly Father, thank You for the privilege of being identified with You! The zeal for the Gospel and Your Kingdom inundates my entire being. I have the consciousness of my identity with Christ, excited that I am called to change people’s lives with the Gospel. I thank You for the impact of Your Word in my life.

I yield myself completely to be ruled by Your Word — in my thoughts, words, and actions. I am cleansed continually by Your Word, and my heart is purified from all unrighteousness as I live under the Lordship of Your Word today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 2nd JULY 2019

THEME: AT GOD’S OWN TIME.

MEMORISE:

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: Ecclesiastes 3:1

READ: John 11:1-21

1Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha.

2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.)

3 Therefore his sisters sent unto him, saying, Lord, behold, he whom thou lovest is sick.

4 When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.

5 Now Jesus loved Martha, and her sister, and Lazarus.

6 When he had heard therefore that he was sick, he abode two days still in the same place where he was.

7 Then after that saith he to his disciples, Let us go into Judaea again.

8 His disciples say unto him, Master, the Jews of late sought to stone thee; and goest thou thither again?

9 Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.

10 But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.

11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.

12 Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well.

13 Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.

14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

15 And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, to the intent ye may believe; nevertheless let us go unto him.

16 Then said Thomas, which is called Didymus, unto his fellowdisciples, Let us also go, that we may die with him.

17 Then when Jesus came, he found that he had lain in the grave four days already.

18 Now Bethany was nigh unto Jerusalem, about fifteen furlongs off:

19 And many of the Jews came to Martha and Mary, to comfort them concerning their brother.

20 Then Martha, as soon as she heard that Jesus was coming, went and met him: but Mary sat still in the house.

21 Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.

To enjoy your walk with God and avoid feelings of frustration, you need to recognize that God has His own timetable for everything that occurs in the life of every individual. For example, when it is not time for a man to be rich, all his efforts towards prosperity will be in vain, no matter how hard he tries; but when God’s time comes, regardless of any contrary circumstances, he will become astonishingly rich with ease. In fact, God’s timetable includes the time of birth and death of everyone. When a person is not due to die on God’s timetable, nothing can kill him or her. However, when the time comes for someone to die, no medical practitioner or prayer warrior can prevent it. Hezekiah’s case may sound exceptional, but then, it boils down to the fact that God changed the programme for him (Isaiah 38). As children of the Most High, we need to grow in our knowledge of how God works. Ecclesiastes 3:1 says:

“To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:”

Since there is a time for everything and purpose, wisdom demands that we seek God’s face to know His will and timing, so that we don’t run ourselves to death pursuing shadows.

Martha in today’s Bible reading reflects the attitude that several believers have towards God’s timing of things. She accused Jesus of being too slow to respond to their SOS call when her brother was sick, possibly suggesting that Jesus was not concerned about his condition. That was very characteristics of Martha; she always wanted things done quickly and “on time”. No wonder Jesus once told her in Luke 10:41b:

“Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:”

Unlike Martha, people of faith must be wary of the “microwave” style of living, it did not help situations in times past and cannot help today. Abraham cut corners to have a son in Ismael, and the whole world is still paying dearly for it (Genesis 16). If only he had waited for God’s own timing! In spite of what he did, God was still faithful to His promise of giving him a son through Sarah; his hasty act was therefore unnecessary. King Saul also offered a sacrifice which he was not supposed to because he could not wait for God’s appointed time, and this marked the beginning of the end for him (1 Samuel 13:7-14). In order not to fall into the same error, we must receive David’s counsel in Psalm 37:7a, which says:

“Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him:”

May the Lord grant you the grace to wait for His perfect timing. Are you unmarried? Please wait for God to send you your mate at His own time, and do not make your own choice in haste. God bless you as you wait for Him in Jesus Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please grant me the grace me the grace not only to know Your timing but to also wait for it.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 9-10
Ezekiel 9:1-10:2

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 8: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE
My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC.)

TUESDAY 2ND JUNE, 2019

TOPIC:
ALL FLESH IS GRASS.

SCRIPTURE: As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth. For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more. But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him…Psalm 103:15-17

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: If you are not saved, you are not safe.

Our anchor Scripture likens the flesh of man to grass, especially a person who is without God. This means, everyone you see today, no matter how beautiful, handsome, powerful, influential or popular they are, will one day, wither away like grass. There were people who once appeared so powerful as if they could not bow to the force of death, but they did. People like Idi Amin Dada of Uganda, Muammar Gaddafi of Libya, Adolf Hitler of Germany, etc. all bowed to the force of death.

The truth is, when a man has no relationship with God, he is as a normal natural and ordinary flesh. He is vulnerable, perishable, temporary, susceptible to environmental conditions, and subject to demonic oppressions; he is likened to grass. Grass is one of the weakest plants and can bend to the slightest pressure including even a little wind.

Now, how do you escape the general circumstances of humanity (the flesh)?

1. Be planted in the Garden of God (Psalm 92:12-13). When you are planted in the house of God, you will flourish like a palm tree that bears fruit. If you are not connected to God, you are not safe; if you are not saved, you are not safe.

2. Be Exposed to the Rain of the Holy Ghost. If you do not want to dry up, let the rain of the Holy Ghost fall on you constantly. The Spirit of God is like rain to man (Zechariah 10:1).

3. Be Planted on the Fertile Ground of the word (Psalm 1:1-end).

When you are planted on the fertile ground of God’s Word, everything you do shall prosper.

4. Be Exposed to the Sunlight of God (Psalm 84:11). That is, be exposed to the Presence of God.

Beloved, when you are planted in the garden of God, exposed to the rain of the Holy Ghost, planted on the fertile ground of the word and exposed to the sunlight of God, you will escape every generational calamity associated with humanity.

Remember this: If you are not saved, you are not safe.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Go over the passage again and make up your mind to obey God’s Word.

2. Ensure that you live with the consciousness of eternity.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ALL FLESH IS GRASS

PRAYER: Lord, please draw me close to You every moment of my life. Help me to live for You, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: 2 Kings 20:1 to 22:2, Acts 21:18 to 36, Psalm 150:1 to 6, Proverbs 18:9 to10

QUOTE: The farther you move away from God, the more vulnerable your life and destiny will be. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: The peregrine falcon can dive at a speed of over 240mph.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Power communion service tomorrow with friends and loved ones for the preservation of your life and destiny by 5:30pm at the Glory Dome, the Lord’s Garden, airport Road, Abuja.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Receive the grace to live in the consciousness of eternity in Jesus’ Name
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: TUESDAY 2ND JULY, 2019

TOPIC: A SECOND HALF OF THE YEAR PRAYER!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: (MATTHEW 5:3-12)

The custom of making second half of the year resolutions dates back to the ancient Babylonian times when most of the resolutions recorded were based on the return of borrowed gardening tools. This was because it was a major agricultural society.

But the idea was great – "RETURNING THINGS WE’VE BORROWED." You may not be talking of returning things borrowed, but let your resolutions be things that concern righteousness, mercy for others, purity and peace (Today’s Basic Scripture)!
Consider the following resolution which is in form of a prayer: ‘Dear Lord, in this second half of 2019, please give me a few friends who know me and love me just as I am; A Thankful heart to give praise always and in everything; A trusting mind to keep on believing in You no matter what the future holds; A humble, pleasing personality; A teachable disposition; A thoughtful, kind and caring touch; A forgiving and understanding spirit; A loving and acceptable attitude to communicate with You for every step I take; A worthwhile work into which I can put my best efforts and thereby make my world a better place and a life that will make a difference not only in my world but in my street and most of all, in my home.” Amen!

Truly, most resolutions do not last longer than a day’s journey to the next temptation, but when it becomes a prayer, then grace overshadows them.
Never forget that if life gives us rocks, it’s our choice whether to build a bridge or a wall. 
Methuselah lived 986 years and all they said about him was that he died. Wow!

No wonder Shannon L. Alder wrote: “The great use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it.” Then Benjamin Franklin noted; “If you would not forgotten as soon as you died, either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.”

In this second half of 2019 and no matter how the first half was, determine that you will take new steps that will affect your life/generation for good! Reject DEPRESSION and SORROW!

Your STORY to GLORY dance is still possible! BELIEVE! Refuse to give up now! You can start again to carve your name on hearts and not on tombstones! Get your ‘War Against Haman- 14’ booklet and get ready to do a 14-day worldwide fasting programme from July 7th – July 20th (Still give out ODM as a GIFT)!

ODM WORLDWIDE 14-DAY FAST (July 7th-20th, 2019) again! Emphasis will be on “This Nonsense Must Stop”. Give out extra copies of this Our Daily Manna and “War Against Haman-14” edition to help a soul join the up-coming fasting program!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.

1. Pray the above “prayer resolutions” again as led.
2. Pray generally about the second half of this year as led. Draw up new goals again!
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (PSALM 112-114)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

TOPIC: BE POSITIVE

Read: Number 14:28-30

MEMORISE:

Say to them, 'As I live,' says the LORD, 'just as you have spoken in My hearing, so I will do to you’ (Number 14:28).

EXPOSITION

What we are getting are products of some of those things we have done. Also, some of those things that are happening to us, are the reminiscences of those confessions we have made. Your word carries power. It is a product of your thought, and guides your actions (cf. Matt. 12:34b).You can’t be better than the words you utter.

Nothing carries power more than the spoken words. Therefore, be careful what you say to yourself and others. Negative people speak negative words, while the positive ones say positive things (from the abundant within, the mouth makes confession).

The judgement of God to the entire Israelites, when the spies brought their report is, *_Just as you have spoken in My hearing, so I will do to you. What those leaders said had multiplier effects on the people. As regard these, there are two things you must do:

Everyone, especially leaders in various capacity, must understand and take responsibility for their statements. On no account should you utter any word without first considering the possible effects on yourself and others.

Develop positive and right attitude: The issues in the heart of those leaders informed what they confessed. They couldn’t say anything better than what they said, because they did not have the right kind of attitude to God and His things. The power of confession says, “Positive confession brings positive possession.

PRAYER POINTS

1.Lord, help my faith to be strong in You, and purify my heart.
2. I guard against negative, idle and non-faith-based words from my mouth, in Jesus’ name.
3.Lord, help our leaders to develop healthy personalities attitudes and mentalities, in line with Your holy standard.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Chronicles 20:29 – 24:1; Acts 7:33 – 7:54
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM