The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 29th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURAY, 29TH JUNE.

HAVE THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF LIFE

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed (1 Corinthians 15:51).

Some people think death is from God; they think God created life and created death. But it’s not true. When they read such things as, “I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things” (Isaiah 45:7), they get carried away by the words of the prophet, who spoke symbolically. When you want to understand the truth, you go over to the New Testament.

Hebrews 2:14 says, “Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil. ” The devil had the power of death! And in 1 Corinthians 15:26, the Bible says, “The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.” Death is an enemy. So, it’s only those who don’t understand the Word that say, “We’ll all die one day.”

Our theme verse says, “Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep ….” The underlined portion shows that everybody isn’t going to die. This is a mystery to the world; it’s difficult for some people to understand. Therefore, they’re quick to quote Hebrews 9:27 which reads, “And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.” But God didn’t make this a promise. The next verse says, “So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation” (Hebrews 9:28).

In essence, it’s telling us that because it was appointed unto man to die, and afterwards, face judgement, Jesus Christ died once, for every man. So, man doesn’t have to die again and again. There’s no need for more sacrifices for sins.

Now that you’re born again, you have everlasting life; you’ve been brought from humanity to eternity, which means you’ve become incorruptible, indestructible, imperishable, not subject to failure, not subject to death! This should be your consciousness, a consciousness of life, not death. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

I have the life of God in me, for as He is, so am I in this world! I’ve been brought from humanity to eternity, thus making me superhuman. I’m alive, and I’m incorruptible, indestructible, imperishable; death has no power over me! Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:

1 John 5:11-13 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

2 Corinthians 4:7-10 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. [We are] troubled on every side, yet not distressed; [we are] perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

1 Corinthians 15:51-57 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory? The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law. But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 14 & Nehemiah 11-13

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 5:22-26 & Deuteronomy 27

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

29TH JUNE.

I affirm that my life is excellent and full of glory, because I am continually filled with the Spirit. I function from a vantage position of boldness, audacity and victory in Christ Jesus, where I do not struggle but enjoy a blissful life of success, and an unending stream of the miraculous.

The wisdom of God guides me to talk and live right always;
manifesting the righteousness of Christ! I have a meek and quiet spirit, which in the sight of God is of great price. I am patient, compassionate and kind; and I demonstrate the love of God to my world today. My eyes are anointed to see the best in people and the good in the land. I am strong and courageous; I refuse to be move by the things I see with my physical eyes!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 29TH JUNE 2019

THEME: WHO IS YOUR ALLY?

MEMORISE:

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. John 14:26

READ: John 14:25-31

25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

An ally is an entity that comes to the aid of another with superior ability in one area or the other, helping it to overcome, defeat or escape the oppression of an aggressor or dominant circumstances. One usually seeks an ally when there are indications that he or she may not be able to handle a situation alone. For example, when a nation discovers that it cannot overcome another nation in battle, such a nation may form an alliance with other nations which are also in enmity with the nation confronting it in battle. An example of this is the alliance of Moab, Ammon and Mount Seir which rose up against the Israelites (2 Chronicles 20). In spite of this alliance, these three nations were defeated by the children of Israel because they had the Greatest Ally fighting on their behalf. When Paul and Barnabas took the gospel to Paphos, they were also confronted by Elymas the sorcerer would have frustrated their efforts to win an important personally to Christ. With His help, Paul pronounced judgement upon the spirit of sorcery at war with them, and the result speaks for itself in Acts 13:12:

“ Then the deputy, when he saw what was done, believed, being astonished at the doctrine of the Lord.”

One important lesson to learn from this story is that witnessing for Christ without the backing of the Holy Spirit may not be successful. The Lord Himself confirms that the Holy Spirit is the Perfect Ally of the Church in the task of enforcing and expanding the kingdom of God (Acts 1:8). I call Him my Senior Partner, and indeed, He is more than that in the real sense of it. Beloved, ensure that you also have the Holy Spirit as your Ally. However, this is only possible if Jesus Christ is not only your Savior but also your Lord. Romans 8:31 declares that If we have God as our Ally, victory is guaranteed, regardless of how hopeless the situation at hand may seem. 2 Kings 6:16 echoes a similar truth. Prophet Elisha and his servant woke up one morning to discover that they were surrounded by enemy soldiers with horses chariots. Nevertheless, the prophet calmed his terrified servant down with these words in 2 Kings 6:16:

“Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.”

I therefore decree that in the Name that is above all other names, the Greatest Ally will rise on your behalf today, and the enemies that have been keeping vigil over your life will suddenly become outnumbered by the host of heaven.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, You are my greatest ally, please arise and help me, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 4
Ezekiel 7:5-22

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 11: WHEN THE POWER OF GOD DESCENDED

1. When the power of God descended
On the day of Pentecost,
All the day of waiting ended,
They received the Holy Ghost

Refrain:
O Lord, send the power just now,
O Lord send the power just now,
O Lord send the power just now,
And baptize, every one.

2. Tongues of flame came down upon them,
And they preached the word in power,
Listening multitudes awakened
Turned to God that very hour.

3. We are waiting Holy Spirit
We are all of one accord,
Lord fulfill just now the promise
That is given in thy Word.

4. Fill and thrill us with Thy presence,
Grant the blessing that we need
Flood our souls with wondrous glory,
While the prayer of faith we plead.
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

SATURDAY 29TH JUNE, 2019

TOPIC:
CONSEQUENCE OF INDECISION

SCRIPTURE: And Ruth said,"Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee": for whither thou goest,"I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge": thy people shall be my people,"and thy God my God": Ruth 1:16

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Those who find it hard to make up their mind usually make the wrong decision eventually.

Previously,"we saw how indecision was the undoing of Reuben; he had the opportunity to make the right decision to rescue Joseph from the evil plots of his brothers but he did not. This spirit of indecision also affected his descendants who were undecided to follow Deborah to battle. Indecision is a killer of life and destiny.

Another character in Scriptures who became irrelevant in life on the altar of indecision was Orpah. The Scripture makes it clear that Naomi had two daughters-in-law": Ruth and Orpah. Throughout the Bible,"we hear of Ruth, what she did and what she became, but not Orpah. Orpah had the privilege to be great and be mentioned in the genealogy of Jesus like Ruth but she misused her chance due to indecision. Orpah’s name disappeared completely afterwards from the Bible because of her indecision and wrong decision. Most times, indecision will always lead to wrong decision. Those who find it hard to make up their mind usually make the wrong decision eventually. People marry the wrong person eventually out of indecision.

A lady may look at a young man and say, ‘This one is too tall’ and eventually marry a wrong person. Indecision can make people to hate the right thing for nothing.

Beloved, destiny requires urgency; procrastination is a killer of destiny. Orpah went into oblivion due to indecision while Ruth became outstanding in life by the power of the right decision.

Beloved, do not be like the undecided Orpah; make up your mind to make the right decision like Ruth so you can be relevant in life.

Remember this": Those who find it hard to make up their mind usually make the wrong decision eventually.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Ask God to deliver you from the grip of indecision and wrong decision.

2. Do not procrastinate; be prompt in decision and action.

PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask that You deliver me from the plague of indecision and wrong decision. Help me to be proactive in making right decisions, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": UNDERSTANDING AND OVERCOMING THE ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE.

DAILY READING: 2 Kings 15:1 - 16:20,"Acts 19":13 - 41,"Psalm 147":1 - 20,"Proverbs 18":4 - 5.

AMAZING FACT: Horses use facial expressions to communicate with each other.

QUOTE: It is a great deal of wisdom to rely on God. It is a great deal of foolishness to rely on natural or human wisdom. Every individual has the choice to make. You have the choice to make. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO By Dr Paul Enenche.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace to make the right decision on time is released on you now in Jesus’ Name. And Grace not to cling unto wrong decision is released on you, in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 29TH JUNE, 2019*

*TOPIC: SEE LIFE THROUGH THE LENS OF THANKSGIVING!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 100; PSALM 136:1-4*

I saw this story years ago: “One day, a wealthy man took his own n on a trip to villages (countrysides), so he could have him see how poor country people live. They stayed one day and one night in the house of a very humble farmer. When they got back home, the father asked him: “Son, what did you learn from the trip?” Read the son’s reply: *“I learned that we have one dog in our house and they have four!* Also, we have a fountain in your garden, but they have a stream that has no end (the village river).

We have imported lamps in our garden, whereas they have the stars! And our garden goes to the edge of our property, but they have the entire horizon as their backyard.” At the end of the son’s reply, the father was speechless. The son then added this bombshell: *“Thank you Dad for showing me how poor we really are.”* And the Holy Ghost is using today’s devotional to ask someone to appreciate life as it comes. 

Appreciate where you are and refuse to envy others. Learn to be thankful. Life is more than just properties, cars, perfumes, body creams, a fat bank account, etc.

Thank God for the fact that your heart is still beating and refuse to be poor in thanksgiving! Thank God for the sunshine! Thank God for the stream in your village! The wealthy man’s son realized that in fact, they were the ones who were poor. Give thanks for the little you have and for where you are. *If you use the lens of thanksgiving to look at life, then heaven will take you from where you are to where you should be. Declare today’s scriptures again now and disgrace depression, self-pity or self-comparison. Very soon, your life will snow to this generation that God is good. Hold on! Give thanks!*

*TODAY Saturday is MEDICAL OUTREACH WORLDWIDE OF THE ODM ANNUAL MONTH OF MERCY! OGUDU AND LEKKI Mountains 9am! TOMORROW Sunday is ODM ANNUAL DAY OF MERCY! OGUDU AND LEKKI MOUNTAINS 9AM! You can still sow a seed of MERCY into UBA, ACCT. NO. 1021784230. Account NAME: “ODM MERCYOUTREACH” to help our visitation to Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly People’s Homes, etc. MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of thanksgiving as led in your native dialect.
1. Lift up your hands and worship Jehovah God now.
2. Thank Him for the place you are. Thank Him for where you deserve to be. Bind depression, self- pity or self-comparison. O God, do what will make men to celebrate You in me.
3. Thank God for your future and pray as led on any other matter(s) now. *Declare the above Psalms as led now.*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 103-105*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, June 29, 2019.

UNFRIENDLY FRIENDS (I)
READ: Jonah 1:1-15

[1]Now the word of the LORD came unto Jonah the son of Amittai, saying,[2]Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and cry against it; for their wickedness is come up before me.[3]But Jonah rose up to flee unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD, and went down to Joppa; and he found a ship going to Tarshish: so he paid the fare thereof, and went down into it, to go with them unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD.[4]But the LORD sent out a great wind into the sea, and there was a mighty tempest in the sea, so that the ship was like to be broken.[5]Then the mariners were afraid, and cried every man unto his god, and cast forth the wares that were in the ship into the sea, to lighten it of them. But Jonah was gone down into the sides of the ship; and he lay, and was fast asleep.[6]So the shipmaster came to him, and said unto him, What meanest thou, O sleeper? arise, call upon thy God, if so be that God will think upon us, that we perish not.[7]And they said every one to his fellow, Come, and let us cast lots, that we may know for whose cause this evil is upon us. So they cast lots, and the lot fell upon Jonah.[8]Then said they unto him, Tell us, we pray thee, for whose cause this evil is upon us; What is thine occupation? and whence comest thou? what is thy country? and of what people art thou?[9]And he said unto them, I am an Hebrew; and I fear the LORD, the God of heaven, which hath made the sea and the dry land.[10]Then were the men exceedingly afraid, and said unto him, Why hast thou done this? For the men knew that he fled from the presence of the LORD, because he had told them.[11]Then said they unto him, What shall we do unto thee, that the sea may be calm unto us? for the sea wrought, and was tempestuous.[12]And he said unto them, Take me up, and cast me forth into the sea; so shall the sea be calm unto you: for I know that for my sake this great tempest is upon you.[13]Nevertheless the men rowed hard to bring it to the land; but they could not: for the sea wrought, and was tempestuous against them.[14]Wherefore they cried unto the LORD, and said, We beseech thee, O LORD, we beseech thee, let us not perish for this man's life, and lay not upon us innocent blood: for thou, O LORD, hast done as it pleased thee.[15]So they took up Jonah, and cast him forth into the sea: and the sea ceased from her raging.

MEMORISE: And they said to one another, “Come, let us cast lots, that we may know for whose cause this trouble has come upon us” (Jonah 1:7).

EXPOSITION

Dr. Alexander Martins made a statement some years ago: “Friendship is not by force, but by choice”. Critically or just examining this statement, we would realise that not everyone or just anybody is qualified to be one’s friend, if one wants to actually fulfil his or her destiny.

Jonah, like every other individual, went into the ship, paid the fare and took a seat. But no one knew the height of calamity and disaster that was looming over them, just by the presence of Jonah in the same ship. No one knew where Jonah was coming from, nor had any idea that he was actually fleeing from God in disobedience and that God’s anger was upon Him.

In like manner, many people have met friends who have jeopardised their purpose for life and destinies. For destiny’s sake, not every available brother and sister can be our friend, therefore, we need divine wisdom and a discerning spirit to make a destiny – enhancing friends. Relate well and fairly with all but be careful about close intimacy, or the choice of a friend.

Who are your friends? Do they positively add to your life and destiny? Do your friends draw you closer to God or drive you farther away from Him? Brethren, it is time to choose wisely. Drop some unfriendly friends and make new destiny-helping friends. Remember: the choice you make today, will determine your future. When the wrong people vacate your life, the right people should replace them. The only way to have the best of friends, is to first personally befriend Christ, the only true friend (cf. Prov. 18:24), who would then connect you with brethren (the Church), who are destiny-helping people having like minds with you – Christlikeness.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, separate me from all friends that are not needed for the fulfillment of my destiny.
2. Lord, give me godly friends that will propel me to love You more.
3. Father Lord, take away from me, every trait that attracts unfriendly friends to me, in Jesus’ name.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Chronicles 11:13 – 14:14; Acts 5:24 – 6:3.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM