The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 27th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 27TH JUNE.

BORN INTO THE KINGDOM OF LIGHT

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light (1 Peter 2:9).

Jesus said, “...Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God” (John 3:3). The Kingdom of God is the kingdom of light; it’s the kingdom of life. And until a man is born again, he’s not a part of the life or light of the Kingdom; he abides in darkness

This is the reason Jesus said in John 3:7, “…Ye must be born again.” The one who isn’t born again is in Satan’s domain, and can’t see God’s Kingdom. He can’t even understand it, for He’s not in fellowship with God.

It doesn’t matter that two people are identical twins; if one is born again and the other isn’t, one is in the kingdom of light, and the other one is in the kingdom of darkness. For anyone to come into the light of God, have His life and nature, and become one with Him, he must be born again.

Being born again, Colossians 1:13 says God has “...delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son. ” From the time that Adam sinned against God in the Garden of Eden, darkness came into this world, and man became alienated from the life of God; completely cut off from the light of God. But the moment you proclaimed Jesus Christ as Lord of your life, you received eternal life and woke up in the kingdom of light, in oneness with God!

Our theme verse shows your present location: God’s marvellous light. Now you walk in the light, as He is in the light. His light has become your light, just as the psalmist prophesied: “For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light ” (Psalm 36:9). Hallelujah!

Being born into God’s Kingdom means you’ve been brought out of sin, sickness, disease, depression, poverty, frustrations and everything associated with Satan and darkness, into God’s eternal glory—where you reign in life by grace, through righteousness. No darkness at all. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

I’m a new creation in Christ Jesus, born with the nature of God in my spirit. I’ve been born into the Kingdom of light; therefore, I shine and reign gloriously in life, by grace, through righteousness. My journey in life is one of glory, triumph, success, prosperity, and blessed assurance. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Colossians 1:12-13; 1 Peter 2:9 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 13:1-12 & Nehemiah 7-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 4:33-44 & Deuteronomy 25
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 12 & Nehemiah 4-6
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 4:14-32 & Deuteronomy 24

#TALKINGSESSION

27TH JUNE.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I thank You for enlightening my heart with the revelations of Your Word today. I am synchronized with the Spirit, knowing and walking in Your perfect will for me. Through Your Spirit, I walk worthy of You unto all pleasing, fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of Your Word.

I am favoured everywhere I go, for the Lord
has sent His angels before me to minister for me daily! As I make declarations of the Word, they’re dispatched to establish the words of my mouth and ensure that the words that I speak do not come back to me void. I am never alone, because the host of heaven is with me Always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 27TH JUNE 2019

THEME: PREPARING FOR DIVINE COMMUNION.

MEMORISE:

But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. 1 Corinthians 11:28

READ: 1 Corinthians 11:27-30

27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.

28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.

29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.

Genesis 35:1-10

1And God said unto Jacob, Arise, go up to Bethel, and dwell there: and make there an altar unto God, that appeared unto thee when thou fleddest from the face of Esau thy brother.

2 Then Jacob said unto his household, and to all that were with him, Put away the strange gods that are among you, and be clean, and change your garments:

3 And let us arise, and go up to Bethel; and I will make there an altar unto God, who answered me in the day of my distress, and was with me in the way which I went.

4 And they gave unto Jacob all the strange gods which were in their hand, and all their earrings which were in their ears; and Jacob hid them under the oak which was by Shechem.

5 And they journeyed: and the terror of God was upon the cities that were round about them, and they did not pursue after the sons of Jacob.

6 So Jacob came to Luz, which is in the land of Canaan, that is, Bethel, he and all the people that were with him.

7 And he built there an altar, and called the place Elbethel: because there God appeared unto him, when he fled from the face of his brother.

8 But Deborah, Rebekah's nurse died, and she was buried beneath Bethel under an oak: and the name of it was called Allonbachuth.

9 And God appeared unto Jacob again, when he came out of Padanaram, and blessed him.

10 And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.

The Lord’s Supper, also known as the Last Supper, refers to the very last meal our Lord took before He was crucified on the cross of Calvary. This very important and mysterious meal also referred to as the Holy Communion is a multi-dimensional meal with diverse implication. The Lord’s Supper is interconnected with the Jewish Passover in a special way because Christ is the Passover Lamb that was sacrificed for us (1 Corinthians 5:7). This special meal therefore brings to remembrance the Lord’s suffering and sacrificial death and represents the establishment of a new covenant for humanity in the Blood of Jesus. It also points us to Calvary, the place of Jesus’ suffering, crucifixion and death. Consequently, a certain level of sober reflection is expected when we celebrate the Holy Communion. By partaking in the Lord’s Supper, we also depict the coming marriage supper of the Lamb in heaven (Revelation 19:1-9). This adds a forward-looking dimension to this holy meal, so that it is not viewed simply as a memorial of past events alone. Essentially, the Holy Communion is not just a routine practice; it a celebration in faith, as we continue to hope and sing “Maranatha- Come, Lord Jesus!”

Before celebrating communion as a memorial, there must be a clear understanding of and strict compliance with God’s instructions as it relates to the Holy Communion. It is most holy and meant for sanctified members of the family of God only. Anyone who is unclean or who is unclean or who is a stranger to the household of faith cannot partake of it. It is a most powerful meal that brings healing and deliverance from all kinds of bondage, but at the same time, it poses danger to anyone who partakes of it unworthily. Therefore, the importance of adequate preparation for divine communion cannot be overemphasized. The Holy Spirit cautions in 1 Corinthians 11:27 that whosoever eats the Holy Communion unworthily shall be guilty of profaning and sinning against the Body and Blood of Jesus. He then compels us to carefully examine our spiritual state and current standing with God, to deal with any sins we haven’t confessed yet and repair any broken relationship with god and man, before partaking of this meal. He warns that the Holy communion should not be taken lightly, specifying that those who partake of it unworthily do so at the risk of eternal damnation. In 1 Corinthians 11:30, He reveals the bombshell that many in the Church are strictly and some have even died because they were ignorant of the power embedded in the Holy Communion and handled it carelessly. I pray that every time you take the Holy Communion, the power of death will be destroyed over you and the divine life of God will flow into your body, soul and spirit in Jesus’ Name.

ACTION POINT:

Thank the Lord for His Body which was broken for you, and for His Blood which was shed for your sins.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 1
Ezekiel 5:5-17

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE

1.Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2.Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose,
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

THURSDAY 27TH JUNE, 2019

TOPIC:
THE RAVAGES OF INIQUITY

SCRIPTURE: Uprightness and right standing with God (moral and spiritual rectitude in every area and relation) elevate a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people. Proverbs 14:34 (AMP).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Iniquity ruins distinction; iniquity ruins destiny.

Yesterday, we saw a negative impact of iniquity on life and destiny which is the corruption of mentality. When sin is allowed into the life of a person, it ruins his sense.

Today, we shall look at other dimensions of the negative impact of iniquity on life and destiny:

1. Iniquity Attacks Focus

Sin attacks a person’s focus. For example, a drunkard practically suffers loss of focus; his mind is taken off the important things of life; he focuses on useless and aimless things because iniquity attacks focus. It is not possible to be focused on real things when the mind is distracted.

2. Iniquity Attacks Potentials

Iniquity weakens a man’s potential, capability, strength, and sharpness. When Samson corrupted his destiny by sleeping with Delilah, he lost his strength. When he lost his strength after his hair was shaved, he wanted to go out and kill the philistines as he had done before, but he realised that he had no strength anymore (Judges 16:20). Iniquity weakens a person’s potentials.

T. L. Osborn once said that every time you allow sin into your life, something dies inside of you. This is why the Bible says that the wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23). When you commit sin, you may still be alive physically but something has died in you. When you take money that you were not licensed to take, you have killed something inside of you; you have killed a potential or a treasure in your life.

3. Iniquity Ultimately Ruins Destiny

Iniquity ruins distinction; iniquity ruins destiny. Reuben, for instance, had no relevant stand on the earth because he slept with his father’s wife.

Beloved, you have a great future; do not allow the devil kill your destiny through iniquity.

My counsel is, do everything within your power to resist iniquity. Maintain a lifestyle of integrity consistently making demands on the grace of God to live right.

Remember this: Iniquity ruins distinction; iniquity ruins destiny.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Make up your mind to maintain a clear focus and activate your potential in order to maximise your destiny.

2. Refuse to live a lifestyle of sin so as to avoid the loss of your focus, potentials and destiny.

PRAYER: I receive the grace, Lord, to maintain a clear focus and activate my potentials. Help me to live above iniquity and fulfil Your purpose for my life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING AND OVERCOMING THE ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE.

DAILY READING: 2 Kings 10:32 - 12:21, Acts 18:1 - 22, Psalm 145:1 - 21, Proverbs 18:1

AMAZING FACT: Butterflies can taste with their feet.

QUOTE: Sin destroys the boldness of faith. When you have sinned, the devil accuses you every time you want to pray. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The grace to maintain your focus and maximize your potentials is released upon you, in Jesus’ Name
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 27TH JUNE, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE POWER OF PRAISE*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 126:1-6; GALATIANS 6:7*

In the early 19th century, a young man in London aspired to be a writer. But everything seemed to be against him. He had never been able to attend school for more than four years. He father had been thrown in jail because he couldn’t pay his debts, and this young man often knew the pangs of hunger.

Finally, he got a job pasting labels on bottles in a rat-infested warehouse, and he slept at night in a dismal attic room with two other boys from the slums of London. He had so little confidence in his ability to write that he sneaked out and mailed his first manuscript in the dead of night, so that nobody would laugh at him. Story after story was refused.

Finally, the great day came when one was accepted. True, he wasn’t paid for it, but one editor had praised him; one editor had given him recognition. He was so thrilled that he wandered aimlessly around the streets with tears rolling down his cheeks. The praise, the recognition that he received through getting one story in print changed his whole life. If it hadn’t been for that encouragement, he might have spent his entire life working in rat-infested factories. You may have heard of that boy. His name is *Charles Dickens* and what a great success he was and he became! He penned the award-winning, *“A TALE OF TWO CITIES,”* the story of the French revolution.
The Holy Ghost emphasis to you in today’s devotional two scriptures: NEVER QUIT ON YOUR DESIRES (Psalm 126:5-6)! Help others and you will REAP HELPERS! You reap what you sow (Galatians 6:7)! *But before HELPERS show up, please hold on! Never forget that to the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world!* So, encourage someone to get to where God has destined for him/her. Charles Dicken’s books/literature are all over the world today because someone believed in him.

Hear Saint Basil: *“He who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.”* Despite your own needs, let God use you to encourage others in this 2nd quarter of 2019 and see how heaven will raise helpers to stand with you! Never forget: *To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world – SOW A SEED OF MERCY FOR THIS MERCY WEEK!*
*PREPARE FOR ANOTHER ANNUAL. 14-DAY WORLDWIDE JULY FASTING PROGRAMME (July 7TH – 20TH) CONCERNING THE 2ND HALF OF THE YEAR AND FOR A NEW FIRE! GET YOUR NEXT COPY OF ODM & “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” booklets AND SOW COPIES AS SEED INTO A LIFE to help them do the fast!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 2: Count Your Blessings…
1. Pray about today’s message as it affects you.
2. Ask the Lord to raise helpers for your life/ministry as you help others. What can you do to encourage someone?
3. Pray generally as you are led on any other issue(s) now.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 97-99*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 2: Count Your Blessings*

1. When upon life’s billows you are tempest tossed,
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost,
Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.

*Refrain*

Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your blessings, see what God hath done!
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.

2. Are you ever burdened with a load of care?
Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear?
Count your many blessings, every doubt will fly,
And you will keep singing as the days go by.

3. When you look at others with their lands and gold,
Think that Christ has promised you His wealth untold;
Count your many blessings. Wealth can never buy
Your reward in heaven, nor your home on high.

4. So, amid the conflict whether great or small,
Do not be disheartened, God is over all;
Count your many blessings, angels will attend,
Help and comfort give you to your journey’s end.
CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL

Thursday, June 27, 2019.

BEWARE OF BITTERNESS
Read Genesis 42:1-26

MEMORISE

Then Joseph gave a command to fill their sacks with grain, to restore every man’s money to his sack, and to give them provisions for the journey. Thus he did for them (Genesis 42:25).

EXPOSITION

Bitterness is a seed, if allowed to germinate, it can yield the fruits of vengeance, hatred, envy, jealously and even murder.

Joseph’s brothers travelled all the way to Egypt, in search for food to buy, as a result of the famine in Canaan. Unknown to them, Joseph whom they sold to Egyptian slavery several years back, was the contact man whose approval they needed to get what they wanted. Though they did not recognise him, he recognised them (Gen. 42:8).

After all they did to him, humanly speaking, he was already in a position (as a prime minister) to take revenge and make them suffer for their past actions.

Instead of paying evil for evil, Joseph decided to pay good for evil. Apostle Paul admonishes us to bless those who persecute us (Rom. 12:14); repay no evil for evil (Rom. 12:17a) and also that as Christians, we should not take revenge on our own because *“vengeance is mine, I will repay,”* says the Lord (Rom. 12:9). Joseph refused to revenge, because he saw the providence of God in whatsoever has happened. He said, *am I in the position of God?* (Gen. 50:18-21).

Late Nelson Mandela said; “I realised at the point of my freedom that if I don’t leave behind my pains, agony and bitterness, I would still be in bondage in my mind even though I am physically free”.
The life of Joseph is not only a story of “from grass to grace”, but also an exemplary life of practical Christianity. Refrain from taking revenge, stand still and know that He is God (Psa. 46:10a), the battle of vengeance is not ours, but the Lord’s. Therefore, as you go out today, resolve not to take vengeance, because it's of the Lord. Shalom!

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, I forgive all that have offended me in Jesus’ name.
2. I hand over all my battles to you, fight for me and avenge my case in Jesus’ name.
3. I uproot every seed of bitterness that is capable of poisoning my future and Christian testimony in Jesus’ name.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Chronicles 6:19 – 8:17; Acts 4:17 – 5:1.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM