The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 26th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 26TH JUNE.

WE WALK IN BLESSINGS ONLY

Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel:
according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought (Numbers 23:23).

There’re Christians who have come to the conclusion that their predicament is the result of a curse working against them. They’re thus going around seeking deliverance from so-called ancestral or other curses. Such Christians, consciously or inadvertently, have been deceived. The Christian is superior to Satan and everything of darkness, and therefore can’t be under a curse.

The Bible says, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature…” (2 Corinthians 5:17). You’ve been born anew, called to inherit a blessing, not a curse: “…ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing” (1 Peter 3:9). Read God’s promise to Abraham in Genesis 12:3: “And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.” Blessings are at work in you, because you’re the seed of Abraham. No one can bewitch you or cast a spell on you.

If you were told that someone was trying to charm you, you don’t even have to pray for it not to work. You can neither be charmed nor cursed. There’s no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel. This is your heritage as the seed of Abraham.

Did you say there’s someone somewhere scheming against you, your family, or your job? Don’t panic. Don’t fret. Their schemes against you can’t work. They should take a cue or learning from Balaam of the Old Testament. After several futile attempts to enchant and curse Israel, he submitted, “No magic spells can bind Jacob, no incantations can hold back Israel…” (Numbers 23:23 MSG).

Balaam couldn’t lay a curse on them, because they were God’s people; and today, we’re living out better promises. You walk in blessings only, and only the blessed Word of the Lord can come to pass in your life. Even the demons know who you are. There’s a mark on you; you’re branded for God; sealed for blessings. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

I’m branded for God, and there’s no enchantment against me! I’m blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. I’m conscious of this truth and the authority I have over all principality, power, and the rulers of the darkness of this world! I walk in blessings only! In Christ, I’m secure and fortified against all machinations of the enemy. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

Numbers 23:23 GNB; 1 Peter 2:9
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 12 & Nehemiah 4-6

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 4:14-32 & Deuteronomy 24

#TALKINGSESSION

26TH JUNE.

Father, I thank You for the precious Holy Spirit whom You’ve given to me to help me chart my course victoriously and excellently in life. The glory, beauty, aura, and perfections of Your Spirit are manifested, and displayed in and through me, to my world.

I am exceptional, for my mind is anointed to think Your thoughts! With Your Word in my mouth, I cast down all imaginations of fear, failure, sickness, disease, and infirmity! No evil or negative imagination has a place in my heart! My mind is inundated with the Word, with which I prevail over all the fiery darts of the enemy, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019

THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

MEMORISE:

Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2

READ: Luke 13:6-9

6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.

7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?

8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:

9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

“Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat and overriding objective of the Almighty God for mankind. Out of His abundant love, God conferred fruitfulness as an irreversible blessing on mankind so that everyone, without exception, must bear fruit. Fruitfulness is so important that Jesus in John 15:8 said that the Father is glorified when we bear much fruit, and by bearing much fruit, we demonstrate that we are His disciples indeed. Consequently, God reacts to fruitlessness the same way He reacts to rebellion, because failure to bear fruit is actually rebellion against the commandment and purpose of God for mankind (Luke 3:9, Matthew 21:19).

The question is, are you bearing fruit? What type of fruit are you producing? If you have not yet given your life to Christ, God expects you to first bear the fruit of repentance (Matthew 3:8). For those who are saved, God expects us to bear the fruit of the Spirit and produce the fruit of souls won into His kingdom (Ephesians 5:8-9, Matthew 28:18-20). Or Lord Jesus Christ gave the disciples many Parable, including the Parable of Talents to teach them the importance of faithfulness in stewardship. In that parable, all the servants put their talents to profitable use. Except the servant to whom was entrusted one talent (Matthew 25:14-30). This servant went and dug the ground to hide his Lord’s money where it lay fallow. When his lord returned and all servants rendered account of their stewardship, he was seriously reprimanded for his lack of productivity. His talent was taken away from him and given as bonus to another servant. In like manner, the Lord expects every one of His children to diligently put their talents and gifts into profitable use for the advancement of His kingdom. We are to do the works of Christ, of which spreading the gospel and soul-winning is paramount. If we fail to be fruitful or productive, we may be guilty of receiving the grace of God in vain, thereby becoming unprofitable servants. I pray that you will never be considered an unprofitable servant in Jesus’ Name. god is keenly looking out for our fruits, expecting us to bear fruit spiritually, physically, financially and materially. He will judge our individual and corporate performance by the quality and quantity of fruit we bear. May you bear fruits that abound and remain, in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please rebuke fruitlessness and stagnancy in my life today, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 34-36
Ezekiel 4:4-5:4

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 12: DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS

• Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.
• Refrain:
Oh, deeper yet, I pray,
And higher every day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.

• Deeper, deeper, blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.

• Deeper, deeper! though it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

• Deeper, higher, every day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.

• Deeper, deeper in the faith of Jesus,
Holy faith and true;
In His pow’r and soul exulting wisdom
Let me peace pursue.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY 25 JUNE, 2019

TOPIC: *CHARACTER, THE BEDROCK OF DESTINY*

SCRIPTURE : "May integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope is in you". Psalm 25:21 (NIV)

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : Characterlessness is the secret of destiny-less-ness; where your character stops, there your destiny ends.

There is an interesting story about the fox in the Book of Judges Chapter Fifteen. Samson caught three hundred Foxes, tied their tails together two-by-two and put fire on their tails and sent them into the standing corn fields of the Philistines to set them on fire. 

When I read this story, I became curious and asked, ‘Why the Fox?’ In my research, I realised that the Fox is a member of the dog family. There are other species of the dog family like the domestic dog, the bear, the wolf, the jackal, the dingo, etc. However, of all these species of dogs, it was the fox that was chosen by Samson for the assignment. The fox was chosen probably because apart from the intelligence of the fox, it has integrity; the fox behaves like the eagle.

Beloved, if you are to carry out an assignment for the kingdom of God; if you desire to rise from the pit to the top, you need to be solid in character. *Character is the bedrock of destiny.* 

Characterlessness is the reason for destinylessness; where your character stops, there your destiny ends. It does not matter the potential you carry; when you lack character, you lack destiny. This was the challenge of Reuben, Samson and Judas Iscariot.

Beloved, make up your mind to live a life of uprightness in order to fulfil a quality destiny.
Remember this : "Characterlessness is the secret of destinylessness; where your character stops, there your destiny ends".

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Go through the passage again
2. Maintain a solid character always.
PRAYER : O Lord, I ask for the grace to maintain quality character always. I ask that You lead me to a quality destiny by the frequency of solid integrity, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "UNDERSTANDING AND OVERCOMING THE ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE".
DAILY READING : 2 Kings 8:1 - 9:13, Acts 16:16 - 40, Psalm 143:1 - 12, Proverbs 17:26
AMAZING FACT : A blind chameleon will still take on the colours of its surrounding environment.
QUOTE: "Iniquity gives the devil an opportunity to wreak havoc in a man’s life". Culled from "15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL" by Dr Paul Enenche.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : Your destiny shall not rupture by virtue of lack of character in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_
*DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE, 2019*

*TOPIC: PATRICK KENNEDY: LEMONS TO LEMONADES!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1TIMOTHY 6:6-12*
He is from a well-known family and a nephew of the late President J.F. Kennedy of the USA. His father is the popular senator Edward Kennedy. 

Patrick Joseph Kennedy II is an American politician and mental health advocate. From 1995 – 2011, he served as a Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives from Rhode Island’s 1st congressional district. Yes, he is from a rich, comfortable/powerful family, yet Mr. Patrick Kennedy was never happy and settled. He had struggled with addiction and depression and at a stage crashed his car near the Congress Building at Capitol Hill.

Hear him after he crashed that car: *“I simply do not remember getting out of bed that morning.* In fact, I can’t recollect driving my car into any barrier.” Unbelievable! On that day, he could not remember getting out of bed! He was admitted into the great Mayo Clinic in Rochester Minnesota for treatment and has since become a MENTAL HEALTH ADVOCATE AND CRUSADER in order to make society safer. Yes, the Holy Ghost wants you to learn to turn every LEMON to LEMONADE! Turn every BROKEN EGG to OMELETTES!

God can allow some battles in your life because He knows that ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD TO THEM WHO LOVE HIM (Romans 8:28)! But what will make a man who is comfortable by all worldly standards to get into deep depression, drunkenness, reckless driving and frustration? Is it not true that the rich also cry? Vs. 6 of today’s basic scripture talks about CONTENTMENT! So, the 2nd lesson from the Holy Spirit is that success is not money or fame! Be thankful for where you are and for what you have!

Listen to Charles Lamb: *“My motto is: “Contended with little, yet wishing for more.”* Hear Isaac Singer: *“Many a man has found the acquisition of wealth only a change, not an end of miseries.”* Thomas Adams said: *“The covetous man pines in plenty, like Tantalus up to the chin in water and yet thirsty.”* Please enjoy all you have and lose all desire for things beyond your reach! Thank God for where you are! Learn from congressman Patrick Kennedy: Becoming rich and famous does not guarantee stability in life and please always turn every FRUSTRATION into INSPIRATION! Pray now!
*(This Saturday and SUNDAY are the ODM ANNUAL FINAL DAYS OF MERCY. SATURDAY IS MEDICAL OUTREACH, 9am. OGUDU AND LEKKI Mountains! SUNDAY 30TH JUNE involves visiting Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly people’s homes, etc. Sow a seed of MERCY into* UBA, ACCT. NO. 1021784230 NAME: ODM MERCY OUTREACH *to help buy food items, etc, to be given to these MERCY HOMES! MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOUR ADDRESS! AMEN).*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of worship as led.
1. Worship the Lord and repent from looking down on yourself or envying people with greater worldly goods than you.
2. Thank God for where you are. Bind frustration/
self-pity/greed!
3. Lord, grant me the grace to be satisfied with what I have.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 94-96*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (C
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Wednesday, June 26, 2019.*

*TOPIC:**THE ESSENCE OF THE ANOINTING*

*Read Isaiah 61:1-3*

*MEMORISE*

*But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to me in Jerusalem, and in all Judah and Samaria, and to the end of the earth (Acts 1:8).*

*EXPOSITION*

The first and most important essence of the anointing is for evangelism and soul-winning. Jesus Christ, at the time of ascending to heaven, promised us the Holy Spirit (which comes with His anointing and power), for the primary purpose of being witnesses unto Him.

However, the anointing of the Holy Spirit also comes with some other responsibilities, according to Luke 4:18-19 and Isaiah 61:1-3, *“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me because He has anointed me to heal the broken-hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed; to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord”*. According to the above scripture, the anointing is meant to deliver the captives, to heal the sick, and to do signs and wonders to the glory of God and also to the blessing of humanity. Anointing from God is for His eternal programmes which would be made known to the anointed. Be sensitive.

Isaiah 10:27 also emphasises the fact that, the anointing is also meant for the breaking of the enemies’ yokes and bondages in the lives of people. Yokes are supposed to be broken, even just at the sight or presence of the anointing.

All well said, but it is a pity that this same anointing has been turned into a tool for cursing and placing generational pains and sorrow on people. Some of our so-called anointed men even go to the extreme of boasting about the anointing and their ability to use it to curse people. We hear such statements as; “I will place a curse on you and you will surely know that I am heavily anointed”: “With the kind of anointing I carry, if I curse you, no one will be able to take it off you forever”.

These poor attitude and abuse of the anointing, seems to make God regret ever empowering some people with such anointing. The same anointing that was meant for the blessing and edification of God’s people, is now used to curse and insult them. We must not forget that we all shall give account of how we used the gifts, talents, power, grace and anointing placed in our care to the Almighty God, one day. May we be sources of blessing to the body of Christ and may God be proud of us for the endowment He has placed upon our lives. Shalom!

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, may I not abuse/misuse Your grace upon my life.
2. Lord, help me to be a blessing to humanity and not a disgrace to Your Kingdom.
3. Lord, build my character so that the weight of the anointing will not crush me.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Chronicles 3:9 – 6:18; Acts 3:21 – 4:16.*
*HAVE A WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY.............. SHALOM*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM