The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 25th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 25TH JUNE.

WE ALWAYS WIN

And the patriarchs, moved with envy, sold Joseph into Egypt: but God was with him, And delivered him out of all his afflictions, and gave him favour… (Acts 7:9-10).

As God’s children, we’re never disadvantaged. Everything in life, every situation we find ourselves, can only work to our advantage. Consider the story of Joseph. Everywhere he went, he prospered. He was described as a prosperous man, despite being a slave in Potiphar’s house. What made the difference in his life was God’s presence.

Genesis 39:2 says, “And the Lord was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man….” God’s presence, Christ in you, is your advantage; that’s your assurance for victory. 1 John 4:4 says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” The reason we win, and would always win, is Christ in us; the greater One in us. Hallelujah!

I mean, think about it: Joseph was eventually unjustly sent to prison, due to false accusations from Potiphar’s wife. Yet, in prison, the Bible says, “…the LORD was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison” (Genesis 39:21). The Bible doesn’t say you might not get into trouble; but the Lord’s assurance is that in the midst of the trouble, you’ll prevail. He’ll rid you of that trouble, because He’s with you, and in you.

Nothing compares to Christ in us! That’s our confidence and assurance for a triumphant and prosperous life. Christ in you means you can never be disadvantaged, irrespective of the situation or circumstance that you may find yourself. Right in that seeming dungeon, He’d cause you to triumph.
The Bible says in 2 Corinthians 2:14, “Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ….” This is your life. This is your story: one of endless victories and persistent progress and productivity in Christ Jesus.

It makes no difference the challenges you might be facing at home, in your workplace, etc.; be comforted! Christ in you will put you over and turn things around in your favour. Therefore, rejoice, because come what may, you’ll always win.

CONFESSION

I’m surrounded with God’s favour as a shield, and positioned by His grace for a life of peace and total prosperity! I win every day, because I live by the faith of Jesus Christ. His divine power has given me everything I require for life and godliness, and I know it. Therefore, I rejoice in my victories, prosperity, and blessed life in Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Genesis 39:21-23; 2 Corinthians 2:14; Romans 8:35-37

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 11:19-30 & Nehemiah 1-3

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 4:1-13 & Deuteronomy 23

#TALKINGSESSION

25TH JUNE.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear heavenly Father, I thank You for the great things You will accomplish through me today. My faith is strong and unwavering. I have overcome the systems of this world; therefore I refuse to be bound by the limitations that exist in the world. My life is upward and forward because I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself
for me. My body is Your temple and Your dwelling place.

I yield every fibre of my body to Your Word, as a living sacrifice, so that I might bring glory to Your Name. No sickness shall reign in my body and sin shall not lord it over me, because I belong to You. Thank You for this great privilege, in Jesus Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 25TH JUNE 2019

THEME: BE DETERMINED!

MEMORISE:

After these things were ended, Paul purposed in the spirit, when he had passed through Macedonia and Achaia, to go to Jerusalem, saying, After I have been there, I must also see Rome. Acts 19:21

READ: Act 21:10-15

10 And as we tarried there many days, there came down from Judaea a certain prophet, named Agabus.

11 And when he was come unto us, he took Paul's girdle, and bound his own hands and feet, and said, Thus saith the Holy Ghost, So shall the Jews at Jerusalem bind the man that owneth this girdle, and shall deliver him into the hands of the Gentiles.

12 And when we heard these things, both we, and they of that place, besought him not to go up to Jerusalem.

13 Then Paul answered, What mean ye to weep and to break mine heart? for I am ready not to be bound only, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.

14 And when he would not be persuaded, we ceased, saying, The will of the Lord be done.

15 And after those days we took up our carriages, and went up to Jerusalem.

To be determined is to be singled-minded it also means having firmness of purpose of purpose or being resolute to achieve success in any assignment committed into one’s hands. Determination is essential for anyone to succeed and be effective in life and ministry. God is looking for men and women who are faithful and determined stewards to commit special assignment to. Indeed, 2 Chronicles 16:9 says that the eyes of the Lord run to and fro the whole earth in search of determined people. It was in the process of this search that He found David (Psalm 89:20). When God searches a person out and commits an assignment into his or her hands, such a person must realize that stewardship is trust that must not be abused, and all stewards of God’s resources will give account of their service to God. As a faithful and dedicated worker in God’s vineyard, you have to be focused on your own mandate and never use another man’s parameters to evaluate your life (2 Corinthians 10:12). To be focused is to have a target and work towards actualizing it to the glory of the Almighty, keeping in mind that the business of God’s kingdom requires haste. In John 9:4, the Lord says:

“I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.”

To be commended by the Lord on His return, you must do His work heartily and cheerfully. It is my earnest prayer that as you devote all available energy and resources to the assignment commitment into your hands, the Lord himself will prosper your determination.

Determination is reflected in the lives of the heroes of faith. Noah showed determination in building the ark and carrying out all of God’s instructions to specification. Abraham displayed determination by obeying God to the letter. Moses showed determination in leading the Israelites out of Egypt and effectively communicating the will of God to them, and Nehemiah the builder was determined to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem, even under hostile conditions. Sarah, David, Daniel, Esther and the prophets were all dedicated vessels of God who left legacies which endure even today. Above all, Jesus Christ displayed uncommon determination and steadfastness, not only to come to this world but also to go to Jerusalem to die for our sin (Luke 9:51). Determination is a virtue that is highly rewarding. The Bible says that God rewards those who diligently seek Him (Hebrews 11:6). All the heroes of faith were greatly rewarded during their lifetime, and God gave them everlasting peace and joy in heaven. As you strive with determination in all your assignments, God will crown your efforts with resounding success, in Jesus’ Name.

ACTION POINT:

Pursue your God-given dreams with vigor, even if you have tried and failed in the past.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 32-33
Ezekiel 3:16-4:3

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 17: HOLD THE FORT
1. Ho, my comrades, see the signal, waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing, victory is nigh.

o Refrain:
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,” Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven, “By Thy grace we will.”

2. See the mighty host advancing, Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling, courage almost gone!

3. See the glorious banner waving! Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph over every foe.

4. Fierce and long the battle rages, but our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander, cheer, my comrades, cheer!
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

TUESDAY 25 JUNE, 2019

TOPIC:
CHARACTER, THE BEDROCK OF DESTINY

SCRIPTURE: May integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope is in you. Psalm 25:21 (NIV)

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Characterlessness is the secret of destiny-less-ness; where your character stops, there your destiny ends.

There is an interesting story about the fox in the Book of Judges Chapter Fifteen. Samson caught three hundred Foxes, tied their tails together two-by-two and put fire on their tails and sent them into the standing corn fields of the Philistines to set them on fire. When I read this story, I became curious and asked, ‘Why the Fox?’ In my research, I realised that the Fox is a member of the dog family. There are other species of the dog family like the domestic dog, the bear, the wolf, the jackal, the dingo, etc. However, of all these species of dogs, it was the fox that was chosen by Samson for the assignment. The fox was chosen probably because apart from the intelligence of the fox, it has integrity; the fox behaves like the eagle.

Beloved, if you are to carry out an assignment for the kingdom of God; if you desire to rise from the pit to the top, you need to be solid in character. Character is the bedrock of destiny. Characterlessness is the reason for destinylessness; where your character stops, there your destiny ends. It does not matter the potential you carry; when you lack character, you lack destiny. This was the challenge of Reuben, Samson and Judas Iscariot.

Beloved, make up your mind to live a life of uprightness in order to fulfil a quality destiny.

Remember this: Characterlessness is the secret of destinylessness; where your character stops, there your destiny ends.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Go through the passage again

2. Maintain a solid character always.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the grace to maintain quality character always. I ask that You lead me to a quality destiny by the frequency of solid integrity, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING AND OVERCOMING THE ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE.

DAILY READING: 2 Kings 8:1 - 9:13, Acts 16:16 - 40, Psalm 143:1 - 12, Proverbs 17:26

AMAZING FACT: A blind chameleon will still take on the colours of its surrounding environment.

QUOTE: Iniquity gives the devil an opportunity to wreak havoc in a man’s life. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Your destiny shall not rupture by virtue of lack of character in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 25TH JUNE, 2019*

*TOPIC: DON’T BURY THAT PAIN! SET IT FREE! – Part 2*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2CORINTHIANS 1:1-6*

Let’s continue from yesterday’s devotional: “I spent most of that night plotting revenge, even swearing he would come home to an empty home left in shambles. The next day, I drained our savings account and even went as far as going to a lawyer. But as I stepped into the lawyer’s office, I knew I could not end things on those terms. When we said our vows it was “for better or for worse, in sickness or in health.” I had every reason-and God’s giving blessing – to walk out of my marriage that day. But I didn’t. When my husband came home, we had a very long heartbreaking talk. I even went as far as giving my ring back to him and told him he needed to prove his love to me. That was the weekend we began rebuilding. We began a couples’ devotional, and for the first time in thirteen years, we actually joined hands and prayed.

I would love to tell you that our recommitment to God, family, and to one another made everything easy, and that we sailed on calm seas into the sunset. But it was the worst storm I had ever gone through in my life. I found myself in bed for very long stints of time. I began cutting. I felt so numb, and the pain hurt so bad. I had lost all control over my life, and cutting seemed to mask some of my internal pain.

During our struggles, my mom passed away. By all accounts and definition, I was an orphan. I knew I needed help. My bitterness, shame and hate continued to grow like a wildfire inside of me. Then I began the *Healed and Set Free Bible Study.”* What a blessing it has been today as this couple bless thousands across the globe through the Bible study series! They turned their PAIN into their PURPOSE!

Oh! Today’s scripture Vs. 4 says: “ Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.” God allows our PAIN in order to turn it to our PURPOSE for this generation! Wow! Hear this: *“Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light”* (Helen Keller). Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness and so you must see PURPOSE in every PAIN He allows! Hear John Green: *“Beautiful are those whose brokenness gives birth to transformation and wisdom.”* My your wounds become your wisdom and may your frustration become your inspiration in Jesus name.

*ODM MOBILE APP IN 8 LANGUAGE IS OUT!*
*It contains ODM in 8 international languages and it has “War Against Haman – 14” and CHILDREN ODM! IT ALSO HAS ODM IN AUDIO and LOTS MORE! Wow! Satan is in trouble! It is a new beginning!* Go to googl Play Store and download the *“ODM MOBILE”* APP now!
*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: There’s Not A Friend…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s devotional as led.
2. Lord, I set my PAIN free! Use it, LORD!
3. LORD, I receive Your OIL OF COMFORT concerning the following pain/issues of my life (mention them).
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 91-93*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 1: There’s Not A Friend*

1. There’s not a Friend like the lowly Jesus:
No, not one! No, not one!
None else could heal all our souls’ diseases:

*Refrain:*

Jesus knows all about our struggles;
He will guide ‘til the day is done:
There’s not a Friend like the lowly Jesus:

2. No friend like Him is so high and holy,
And yet no friend is so meek and lowly,

3. There’s not an hour that He is not near us,
No night so dark, but His love can cheer us,

4. Did ever saint find this Friend forsake him?
Or sinner find that He would not take him?

5. Was e’er a gift like the Saviour given?
Will He refuse us the bliss of heaven?
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, June 25, 2019.

GOD IS NEVER LATE
READ: Genesis 40:9-23

MEMORISE:

And Pharaoh said to Joseph, “See, I have set you over all the land of Egypt” (Genesis 41:41).

EXPOSITION

King Solomon, in the book of Ecclesiastes writes, There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under heaven. Dreams come from God to His children, but have definite times of fulfillment, regardless of how in a hurry the owners of the dreams might be (Hab. 2:3).

If God’s time is not ripe for manifestation, human efforts would be fruitless. The pains and sufferings one may encounter during the period of waiting, are to strengthen hope and trust in the living God. There were 13 years of waiting between Joseph’s dream and its manifestation. These were 13 years of testing, suffering, and trials (Gen. 37:19, 20; 39:10-13, 20). 

Joseph’s brothers despised and hated him, but outsiders cherished God’s grace upon him (Gen. 37:4,8; 40:8,9). Definitely, a man’s enemies are his kinsmen (Matt. 10:36). It does not matter how long you think you are delayed; delay is not denial. God has never failed in His promises (cf. 2 Pet. 3:9). Only make sure you are faithful, consistent, and patient with and for Him.

When God told Abraham that his descendants would be spending 400 years in a foreign land, but would be later restored to possess the Promised Land, it was like impossible. Their deliverance proved the possibility of God’s Word (Exod. 12:40-41). So, never rush before the rush hour. Youths, in particular, should be mindful not to hasten into marriage, as the consequences are not always palatable. It is better to wait on God and be late, from man’s perspective, in entering into marriage, than rushing into it, only to discover that one has made the worst of mistakes.

In the same vein, never take a job that will swallow your glory because you must work. Never join prostitution, cultism, gangsterism, or any other socially disapproved venture, all because you are socially or economically disadvantaged. If you wait, your time of decoration, manifestation, promotion, and announcement will surely come. She/he who laughs last, laughs best.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, help me to wait on and for You, regardless the seeming lateness of Your intervention in my present and future situations.
2. Lord, let my time of manifestation come.
3. Father, deliver our young ones from over-ambition, hastiness, and ulterior motives in all they do.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: I Chr. 29:11 – 29:30; 2 Chr. 1:1 – 3:8; Acts 2:46 – 3:20.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM